PDA

View Full Version : The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Pages : [1] 2 3

honorisc
06-20-2001, 03:32 PM
Having connections with the magazine, perhaps you could provide me with research(ed) information.

Since Kung-Fu is considered to be Chinese, hopefully this research would extend to Chinese communities (all over the World)~.

Has there been or is there prior to this request~ (a orthodox(ed)) Kung-Fu called ~ Squirrel? What about this Style/System? Who teaches it? What's their lineage (How did they come to teach Squirrel-The Kung-Fu?) What age is the Kung-Fu?...Stuff like that. Thank you, if This Magazine resource even regards this request. I've asked two people high-up in their organizations (T'ien Shan P'ai and Hung Fot (Hung Fut). Their answers I take as law. A magazine such as this hunts for small uncertainties sometimes, because such a magazine as This is generous, as are all greats at one time or another.

Very Good :~>

Very some such,perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

GeneChing
06-20-2001, 07:31 PM
I have heard of flea style thought, but have yet to witness it. I also saw a style where the master made funny, twitchy faces like a squirrel - it was some sort of distraction/qigong technique, but I don't recall it being called squirrel. I suppose anything is possible. I you find out more, let us know. I love bizarre styles, even if their fake.
;)

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher
Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com (http://www.KUNGFUmagazine.com)

honorisc
06-22-2001, 03:05 AM
Saturday afternoon, watching television, I used to see beautiful men with long flowing hair, who could jump thirty feet in the air. One day when my leg was hurting, I put my hand above it Without touching, my leg felt better. I would get Kung-Fu manuals and mimic the postures in the pictures or drawings and try to follow the directions. I got several weapons and thier manuals. Trying to figure out the weapons and do the forms was fun.

Eventually I had would-like for my own Kung-Fu. Given my exposure, animals (Heung family and Shao-Lin), I decided upon Leopard and Monkey--ferocity, flexability and playfulness. One day when comming to my house-place from junior high school I noticed a Squirrel on a wall near a tree near the path to my house-place. I looked and noticed it's thick thighs-I liked kicking. I thought about how a squirrel can from standing, jump backwards, rotate(?) in mid-air ninety degrees, and hit the ground running. I took this as an indication of good abdominals-I was at least pudgy. My Kung-Fu would be Squirrel. They have claws, they are agile and they are playful--Leopard-Monkey. I did not have tigers nor cranes in my yards, but I did have squirrels.

I watched them and thought about their movements. Tigers claw. Cranes flap and peck. What do squirrels do?.. They stand. I notice their stance. So I began by mimicing their stance. Even with their hips below their knees they are standing very upright. Squirrel practioners are to only stop standing when they fall. I often hoped to lose my balance. When Squirrel sleeps there is a positioning of the pillow to support half the stomach. And a positioning of the arms to support the upper body while one sleeps. Breathing and alignments, Fun and Comprehensions and Comfort make up Squirrel.

From the beginning of Squirrel that first night in the living-room came the nature of Squirrel. Exercises that were physically~ demanding, biomechanical(addressing near perfect body alignment~), looked good (nice looking/pretty/appealing), were Fun. There is no going beyond Comfort in Squirrel. But I would liked a Kung-Fu. That required a weapon, forms and fighting applications.

Weapon--I came to have the railroad spike as the weapon of Squirrel. It has a blunt end, at least two pointy corners, at least one (blade) edge, fits in a fistwhile extending beyond at both ends, it could be used to block a sword at least once--bludgeoning, stabbing, cutting raking...

Forms came later, but were founded from, what is likely or best to do next from this position. Eventually forms and small forms (techniques) came from wind, rain, waves of an ocean, Winter, stars, bugs, turtles, mollusks, construction workers' machinery, how people do their jods(work)...Yet not all of these were Squirrel.

I thought of fighting application. When on attacks one is vulnerable somewhere. Squirrel was to not have any attacks. The Squirrel practitioner would be deleloped enough as to be able to stand through many attacks getting hit and sometimes blocking untill the attacker(s) got tired. However, I went back to the concept of Leopard-Monkey and what is involved with Kung-Fu. So, there came that there would be one attack in Squirrel. When appropriate, strike to the throat. Grab. Lock. End fight(Death or submission). Later, two more general areas were apart of Squirrel. They were to incapacitate. Killing is not required; merely not anyone getting hurt. That's why no attacks. We could both get hurt. That's...there's no good reason we should both get hurt...since you want to beat me up, go ahead until you get too tired. Hopefully you did not hurt yourself beating on me. I would No_Know all of the possibilities of Squirrel. When I die, those who come after will use all that they had before they knew of Squirrel as I did. Keeping with the comprehensions of alignment and breathing, Fun and Comfort they would find the Squirrel that they can see. Their Squirrel is theirs. My Squirrel is mine. I noticed something I called it Squirrel. That is all~.
I found that Squirrel was not a Kung-Fu. It required History and a link to the Soul that was China. And without such a background, It could not be a Kung-Fu. There was something else here, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu. Ernie Moore Jr.s Kung-Fu was greatly influenced by Squirrel. While this is what allowed the attacks and defenses in the forms It was merely an identifier. I could not validly claim to have a Kung-Fu.

So I still have not Heard of a Kung-Fu called Squirrel. And I hope to not. This breathing of mine is a Nice thing to have with my beginning interest in, and current appreciation of actual Kung-Fu. It's the only significance that I can have near a World too far removed for me to achieve anything significant in it.

There are four Words in Squirrel. Here is part of the first Word.

As a practitioner of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, the I that is, was, will be, is not, was not ever, will not ever be, fights intangibles, knocks the Sun and Moon and pulls the stars. The I that is, was, will be, is not, was not ever, will not ever be, is Complete. I am alone. I am all one. I am alone...I stopped saying it at the beginning of a practice because that would be too regimented, too ceremoneous. Perhaps it is in a Journal I still have. The Squirrel Book is no longer in my hands~.

Squirrel at almost any moment. It is a celebration of Joy--of Love. Imagine being attacked whenever. get out of the attack. If I cannont escape the attack, I must direct myself to not be unable. This is Squirrel. I stop when I care to. When I care to not continue, I acknowledge this- then continue. To acknowledge the would-like to stop, is to stop. From a place of not, one may begin (again). When I can continue I desist. It only matters that I could. Doing it to prove that it could be done might be considered wasteful and unnecessary. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu/ Squirrel is what it's called~. Yet It is not a Kung-Fu. It s a Breathing. Breath, alignment, Fun, Comprehension, Comfort; some-such, whatever contains these things is Squirrel.

Most of the stuff in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, to look at me you would say I can't do them.. But in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel the completion of the would-like is irrelevant-ish. Comprehension of what one would like-to occure and the starting of this is all that is required. It is in the Comprehension where a thing begins. Pushing a wall while barely touching it, with the comprehension of the wall moving, my whole body acts to achieve this. I become completely active to a subatomic level when attempting a theoretical impossibility. Yet to comprehend this develops me. My Self does not comprehend Impossible. So I can work myself from a subatomic level which tranlates on up through to macroatomic (superatomic:-)) structures, without perceiveable stress nor strain to me or my systems. Also I got the foundation of movement and mechanics of Squirrel from what I comprehended while washing dishes at a kitchen sink.

I normally wouldn't say. But it seemed appropriate as to your request.

This was Fun.

Very whatever some-such very good

[This message was edited by No_Know on 06-22-01 at 06:55 PM.]

GeneChing
06-25-2001, 08:19 PM
sounds wacky
send us some pics
got website?

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher

honorisc
06-25-2001, 11:13 PM
Any website is not related to Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

I've got two pictures online. Should I try to put them here, on this board? Or, where should I send them (I got double prints. If you (all) had would liked a copy)...

[This message was edited by No_Know on 06-26-01 at 02:39 PM.]

GeneChing
06-26-2001, 01:56 AM
we just want to see what your talking about.

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher

honorisc
06-26-2001, 04:16 AM
One of two pictures (http://communities.msn.com/Place2BOrNot2B/erniemoorejrsish.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=915)

The other of two pictures (http://communities.msn.com/Place2BOrNot2B/erniemoorejrsish.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=916)

GeneChing
06-26-2001, 06:53 PM
The 1st pic didn't download for me. The 2nd pic, well, I couldn't see the squirrel. Is that you?

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher

honorisc
06-27-2001, 07:20 AM
Yes, that's me.

The Squirrel in the picture that downloaded was blocking in that stance. That's the Squirrel aspect of Erine Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel--doingat it's near impossible or most technical...it is Fun to face seemingly impossible situations. It works the Mind and broadens the database of how to cope.

The concept of someone all out (even some-out attacking)non loaded-gun type of attacking and getting thwarted by someone in that stance really pleases me--Fun.

Pure Squirrel basically just stands there. It's not much to look at at all. I used to call it boring. Not because it was difficult or didn't seem to work but because compared to fighting Kung-Fus, just standing there and getting struck and blocking until the others got tired and went away, seemed lacking. Yet, I find it thrilling...I liken it to being very Wu Ji in the T'ai Ch'i, and T'ai Ch'i in the Wu Ji...That daoist thing of before the yin and yang. And the yin and the yang containing that.

Also, Squirrel posture is maintained even in the stance you saw. Hips over toes; back behind hips; shoulders level and left where they are, upper middle back, back and up; elbows down and in, and in front of shoulders; Breathe Through Your Feet, or Barely Breathe; Comprehend. There is a line of Comprhension, from the heels to edge of my buttocksthrough the upper abdominals(bottom edge of the solar plexus plane to beyond the front of the shoulders.

Some-such

GeneChing
06-27-2001, 06:58 PM
In Mandarin, squirrel fist would be song shu ying quan. song=pine shu=rat ying=form quan=fist
Thought you might like to know that.

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher

honorisc
06-27-2001, 07:59 PM
To say it tickles me under my nose. I laugh. It sounds so cute.

Truely, truely, Thank you. :~>

Very for-sure, much-like, verklich

GeneChing
06-27-2001, 11:36 PM
Squirrels will look different to me from now on...
;)

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher

Furious Tiger
06-28-2001, 04:07 AM
What just happened here? :eek:

Furious Tiger

honorisc
06-28-2001, 04:34 PM
I asked if a certain kind of Kung-Fu existed. Mr. Ching replied that He didn't think so, but that I should let him know if I heard anything on the style I asked about. That, He liked differnt sorts of Styles-especially wierd strange unheard of types.

I then told him about something that I thought that He might be interested in knowing/hearing about.

I liked telling it. He appreciated hearing it.

That's all~.

GeneChing
06-28-2001, 08:04 PM
Furious Tiger: What just happened here? That's a real good question you ask. But a more interesting question is - what happens next? :confused:

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher

honorisc
07-01-2001, 04:21 PM
One of two pictures, again. (http://communities.msn.com/Place2BOrNot2B/erniemoorejrsish.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1018)

[This message was edited by No_Know on 07-02-01 at 07:35 AM.]

northstar
07-05-2001, 04:11 PM
There is a school in a suburb to Stockholm, Sweden, which claims the Squirrel style. Supposedly 2000 years old with 10000 techniques based on squirrel, horse, crab, rooster and girl. Based on the principle that the shortest distance between to points is a straight line, and that you counter with a series of punches and kicks...
The club (http://home.swipnet.se/~w-62754/)

honorisc
07-05-2001, 05:50 PM
Tack ska du ha.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

[This message was edited by No_Know on 07-06-01 at 08:59 AM.]

David
08-08-2001, 05:12 PM
Man, you got STYLE :D

The powers of Kung Fu never fail!
-- Hong Kong Phooey

honorisc
09-01-2001, 04:18 PM
The link to that picture that didn't work on the first page works above, at the top of this page.

When I get most of Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel videographed and coppies and the manual and Kung-Fu comicbook I would send you a copy of some of it, care of the prosperous company for which runs~ this website.

Northstar pointed out a place with actual Squirrel Kung-Fu. That was nice to see.

BAI HE
09-17-2001, 04:46 PM
first form: PROTECT YOUR NUTS!

http://www.geocities.com/pentanerocks/july4_2001/TN_P7040170.JPG

honorisc
09-18-2001, 11:54 PM
While Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel is not for everyone, yet there is something(s) for nearly anyone~ PROTECT YOUR NUTS! would leave out Human females with no male partner. That is not allowable.

I clicked on that link. The page was unavailable. I backspaced over the last part of the link you posted that was in the address box. I clicked go. When it stopped, I matched-up the last part of the link that you posted with the last part of the links on the page to which I had gotten. What I noticed most seemed to be salt and pepper corn on the cob in a large-ish white serving type bowl, with pears and cherries design.

No_Know
03-15-2002, 09:18 PM
About seven posts above this post is a link to the picture that didn't download on the first page of this thread. Do you notice a stronger resemblence to a squirrel in this photoggraph, Gene?

GeneChing
03-19-2002, 11:02 AM
Sorry.:(

No_Know
03-19-2002, 08:26 PM
The squirrel as it stands tall has an slight curve to the leg from ankle to hip. Which can't be discerned from the frontal angle.

As a squirrel eats with it's exceptionally limber wrists, hands fold in and point towards chest, like the right hand in the photograph.

As a squirrel stands at rest, its arm is ninty degrees at the elbow the hand hangs naturally like a professional basketball player after a jumpshot (the shooting hand). This is represented by the left hand-ish.

The last limb--the right leg, formed as shown to complete a posture which maximizes potential--relevant to nearly every conceivable situation in which an action could be useful. knee/thigh) Straight out, higher or lower depends on flexibilty and situation in general.

Squirrels are upright (even when bending, they seem bent, only from the middle back while still being upright). Hopefully, practitioners of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel are also, where applicable.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel, is about posture. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel is about breathing. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel is more a mens of developing than a style of Kung-Fu.

GeneChing
03-20-2002, 02:59 PM
Are squirrels kickers or punchers? or biters?

No_Know
03-21-2002, 06:00 AM
I No_Know.

I presume they find ways to not get into confrontations/ get out of confrontations without hurting more than is required to get out of a forced confrontation.

In Ernie Moore Jr.s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, there's no biting, punching or Kicking. Take getting hit until they get tired-ish get out of lock attempts/gentlly break/reverse holds. Rest on the opponent whenever you like because it's comfortable. When they fall-ish, introduce them to the ground or some other surrounding (after certain breaks/releases.

When they hurt their legs and hands and fists and arms and can't breathe well enough to use their guns...it gets really boring so go do something else-ish.

Actually-ish, no punching, kicking or biting in Ernie Moore Jr.s Kung Fu, Squirrel in practice. To practice Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel there's Breathings.

It is Most imoportant is least hurt to others. no sense of all of us getting hurt. If someone has to be hurt, then let it be me. Dying for a bad attitude is not acceptable.

Breathing, Comfort, Fun, extreme biomechanics, Comprehension. These are Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu,Squirrel. Basically, some-such, some might say, some-such, perhaps. Very good :~>

GeneChing
03-22-2002, 11:12 AM
Do you still consider it fighting?

No_Know
03-22-2002, 04:30 PM
"Do you still consider it fighting?"

It (Ernie Moore Jr''s Kung-Fu, Squirrel) is my preference to do when threat of loss of life. Yet does Not seem to be fighting.

If I am not angry-ish at the person(s), I shouldn't want to hurt them. If they are in a mood, it will pass. Regret comes when acting within temporary, such as moods (anger, fear...). I theoretically, couldn't validly fault them for being wrong~ or thinking that they are right.

One of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's, primary fighting principles, theoretically, when one attacks, that one becomes more vulnerable somewhere~. Do something other than attack.

The stuff done in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, raises one's it-doesn't-matter-ish (if my conditioning is such that I am not hurt by your attacks or can reasonablly tolerate the pains, then I am missing an instinctual motivation to hurt/kill you. Until my tolerance wanes I have no Will to hurt/kill. Having tolerance tends to not be preferred. Having tolerance; however, is appropriate-ish.) I tend to call it Breathings. Conceptualizations, particular inhale or exhale, timing of movement (including stillness) with inhale, timing of movement (including stillness) with exhale, speed regulation of those interactions and the such, and intensities relevantly, appropriately.

Qigong Might be the closest to what Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is like or is. Is it that? Hopefully, I No_Know. Very good, some-such.

GeneChing
03-25-2002, 11:08 AM
That opens up a big grey (squirrel) zone. When it matters, when it doesn't matter. Who is the judge? Every individual? The state? God? The universe? At some point it must matter, and this is a subjective call. When is violence justified? For squirrels, I mean...

No_Know
03-25-2002, 08:08 PM
Under Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel I determine. I have determined. It is other than O.K. to hurt for fun. It is acceptable to appreciate the beauty of exercising awareness on a Human with a bad attitude. Hopefully one would do other than deliberately hurt~ another person~.

Someone was interested in my says about Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. Person would listen to my new ~exercises~ Would ask questions and point things out. This went on for years. Person saw promise in my says. But person was practical minded looking at my says from a how can I use this in a fight perspective. This taking part of my say for purely fighting-ish has been sadening. But it was good for my database. So, (needle and thread) it seems as though it ends with me. But this is allowed for. In Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu Squirrel it states that Enie Moore Jr. will make certain of the possible notices of things to do and will branch off into the discoveries of choice variations. I'm going to do what I find that I like. I can only leave a guide for others to find the Squirrel that's them. -ish

Thankfully Squirrel can't be beaten with Squirrel techniques. And using Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel exercises for purly fighting-ish fighting-ish, one doesn't get any~ of the other benefits-ish of the exercises; and the fighting ability won't develop beyond meager. compared to someone who doesthe exercises for the sake of it or for Fun-ish.

Some-such.

GeneChing
03-26-2002, 11:17 AM
But perhaps we should work on how you define fighting. Is it fighting another human? fighting a wild animal (like a rabid squirrel)? fighting a microscopic animal (like disease)? fighting malaise? fighting inattention? My most violent fights have been against inattention - check out my ez-ine article Shaolin Trips - epsicode one for more on this...;)

No_Know
03-26-2002, 08:00 PM
I read-ish your article at the E-zine that you mentioned just above. I like talk of Tamo. And mention of a the most feared (type of thing) referred to as Yama, would be the light through that crack under that door except there is no darkness so there wouldn't be any light. I've heard that there is no sound. It smells as if there is no scent. It tastes as if there is no flavor. It feels as if there is no touch. And yet there could be each. I No_Know-ish :~> However, dust has no home~ for there is no mirrorstand upon which dust may alight. (Nifty thingie~; not recalling the whole story).

Person's thinking of fighting was as in when they attack, beat them-up.~

Likely use of fighting relevant to Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, would be whatever was applicable about what ever was being talked. When a word is used All possible meanings must be allowed to comprehend. Perhaps some-such.

GeneChing
03-27-2002, 10:58 AM
No mirror for the dust, yes, yes, but that response can only be made after the mirror is mentioned. His poem was in response to the first poem. That's the paradox of nirvana - extinction. Before duality, after no duality, and no after. Yama is not the light until there is no after. It can drive you nuts, squirrel or not.

Beat them up or beat them down? This is a trick question.

Word Sound Power

No_Know
03-27-2002, 03:48 PM
I might not recall the Whole story. But I do recall that I liked it. I was aware that it was in response to the first say. Therefore when I said it to you, the mirror was mentioned before (in the story), as the story remains the same and the mirror comes before that say, in the story.

"Yama is not the light until there is no after. It can drive you nuts, squirrel or not."

And with every moment being unique unto itself, that makes for a lot of light. And yet not everyone notices. Ya ma Yama Yama Yama Yama chame...le..on...:-)

I No_Know Yama as you mention. I won't talk of Yama if you don't talk of my Ma. No horsing. :-)

GeneChing
03-27-2002, 04:40 PM
...what's your platform? Tree house?

I jsut read another version of that Yama/Huike story where he was visited by ten lords of Yama. YamaYamaYamaYamaYamaYamaYamaYamaYamaYama
How's that boy, george?

I love Yama. He's so gothic. I have a beautiful thanka of a Yama manifestation in my living room. And he's riding a mount. Yama's horse has eyes on his butt. Always liked that :rolleyes:

No_Know
03-28-2002, 05:19 AM
Platform? It was unlikely to get to use that Culture Club song line in normal discourse again, so I took it. Position of no position-ish

Related to me are references to Ta Mo and the word spelled y a m a but not in the Chinsese language. It was interesting to see them being used together.

One called Yama seems interesting~.

As to beat up or beat down, person meant to win a physical confrontation in which his health or well being or family or property had the promise of being damaged.~

GeneChing
03-28-2002, 11:18 AM
The sixth patriarch is connected to the platform sutra - a Buddhist reference I'll admit, but you opened the door wide open with Culture Club - that was a good one. Very good. :p

You know I'm not sure what Yama translated into in Chinese. I'm sure there a name, but I don't know what it is exactly. Let me get back to you on that one.

One of the first precepts of Tamo is to suffer injustice. How does that figure into your promise of being damaged?

No_Know
03-29-2002, 08:43 AM
I was not registering the sound yama as being other than Japanese (yes, even with that Hindu type poster pic in the E-zine). The sound yama, I understand to be Japanese for mountain. So (needle and thread), I was hearing yama and thinking it means mountain in Japanese and that Mountain in Chinese is different from the sound yama. And that you were using Yama as a Chinese name (just really sinking in that it was for some god-type big wig; and Yama not seeming Chinese nor Indian...looks like I No_Know).

The sixth patriarch I didn't pick-up on at all.

"Culture Club - that was a good one. Very good. " :-)

"One of the first precepts of Tamo is to suffer injustice. How does that figure into your promise of being damaged?"

I No_Know that I was relating the two; however, when someone seems intent on hitting you to hurt you, when someone seems to be intent on breaking your car window, when someone seems intent on physically abusing your little sister...these might be considered as promises to damage. Getting your window replaced might take away from the flow of the planned things in the rest of the day or tomorrow or next few days---so to speak (shake a can), a major pain. Some people might not like bleeding or getting bruised or hurting. To accept getting hit (hurt) when one could avoid being hurt by trouncing the assailant could make one feel, I could prevent this but I'm not going to-I feel bad. It is a prison of helplessness--could help yet can't. And when your parents are violent and intimidate you, you could distract them and save her for twenty more minutes or an hour. Your parents' need, to project might wear-off and you got her a night without a beating. Perhaps they beat you instead. Deliberately suffering unjustly~.

People seem to have boundries; some instilled, some self imposed, at least some Self maintained. When we think two things are Right but only allow one (save my sister; keep from me getting a beating~) Shame, confoundedness...regret--suffering for doing A Right thing--suffering injustice (unjustness).

I could hurt you into not hurting me. You learn Might is Right. You maintain those guys were right, hurting others is Good! Self preservation instinct (Spite factor; Vengece urge) says Don't allow me to take the attacks without retaliation. Yet, I die if the people that make-up the societies upon which I depend have thinkers of these mentalities. Self preservation with retrospective foresight suggests don't attack, now. I havn't taken it much if any further than that if at all further.

Perhaps some-such some might say...~

GeneChing
03-29-2002, 11:55 AM
You are right about Yama meaning mountain in Japanese. But that's a different language. Gun means stafff in Chinese.
I'll try to keep my buddhist references to a minimum.

Now of course there are obvious situations of violation that must be remedied - such is the warrriors way. But where do you draw the line? Breaking a car window? Cutting you off on the highway? Taking 10 items in the 9 item express lane? Stealling your nuts? Whre's the line for squirrels?

Not sure about your parents reference - could you clarify that?

No_Know
03-29-2002, 05:12 PM
The line for Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's practitioners is don't go beyond Comfort. And you think about various situations. You think about the consequences of your reactions not only to that minute or that person, the ripple effect of the actions of the people around you and their connections, your connections, the people you know, their reactions...of everything relateable with everything else relevant. When you've gotten passed several ripples and several variations of Each initial ripple and subsequent variations, you would be able to see beyond the blinding state of the heat (or other blinding~ factor) of the moment. Usually this results in choosing some humbling of Self action. Something embarassing. Usually a noble gesture (act).

The lines must remain undefined, as they are drawn by that moment and all that went into the making of that moment and the undetermined moments that might follow. Those moments include one's Will, conviction and Convictions. Comprehend the possible results which you are able, Consider with what you are willing to live. Then, Be.

The parents reference, was in reference to looking for a situation in which a person could have a little sister who could be physically threatened with physical harm (Damage), and you could save her from physical hurt but only as a compromise of self-well-being...suffer physically unjustly, following the letter of the situation--you are not in the direct way of Harm~; or suffer inwardly (mentally/emotionally), Regret--punishing oneself for ( or continually thinking about) Not following one's keep-another-from-Harm instinct/wearing the mask of Blaming one's Self to distract one from facing self preservation(survival) is a bad thing and my selfishness lost some of me that made it O.K. to be Human; there is something more than surviving to survive. And I should think of more than me.

The parents reference was merely a convienient~ vehicle.

"Taking 10 items in the 9 item express lane?"

Once you realize this (before being rung-up, leave the lane. If you're being rung-up, if the cashier is almost through, say that you didn't realize you had ten items. Then go with however the cashier decides. These seem to be the prefrred ways for this situation, in general, basically.

"Stealling your nuts?"

If you are in a Justice mode, then begin to take them back. Otherwise, accept that they are gone and appreciate what remains. Or do something else.

GeneChing
04-02-2002, 11:25 AM
Comfort zone is really tricky when you start considering ripples. If you bring ripples into it, you have to consider all of your actions and how they might lead to suffering. Let's take an easy one like eating meat. Ripples are sent into the rainforest by buying a Mcdonalds hamburger. Now squirrels are vegetarian, yes? Then you can take it to the level of Jains, mindful of each step or breath that might kill a bug. This is far out of my comfort zone.

No_Know
04-03-2002, 09:14 AM
LoL. Feeling comfortable seems different than being within Comfort. I have been told that killing is not to be done, yet plants are living and I fill-out applications and receive paychecks and eat vegetables. Many peoples called Americans live on deception-mindedly/under-handedly appropriated land. Were the land to be returned to the descendants of it's stewards...It seems that wrong things are done knowing that to rectify it would be another not nice thing. And if we were to not eat what is not alive or kill to eat we'd best lose spirituality which might dictate that all things have a life or some-such. And carbon being an indicator of life we couldn't even eat at least some rocks.

It seems like a urrent that can take one to safe shores or further from safe shores. And as one drifts one decides which direction to take. Yet, even being in the current might have one as too distant from possiblly attaining safe shores. Some to many to all directions might be futile. However, whatever discomforts one might have about situations, it might be nice to when working not work too hard. When stretching, not reach too far. When moving not too hard, not too soft not too fast not too slow, not too long not too short...moving within Comfort was something to which Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel refers. If applicable to more than just the physical then very very. Some-such.

GeneChing
04-03-2002, 11:28 AM
That was the title of an article I was planning to write when I used to write for Hong Kong Film Magazine. It was a reference to a weird translation that appears in many of the adult Hk movies, usually said by a topless actress engaged in a sexual act. I've alwasy thought it was one of the funniest translations I've heard.

That really has very little to do with our conversation here, or does it? This is an odd one to follow and I wonder if anyone else lurking really knows what we're talking about. Maybe that'll distract them a little more...

It's that old your are what you eat, yes? This issue is more about sentience not life. Life is a process and death must occur to continue that process. But the death need not involve suffering. To suffer, one must be sentient. So there's another line to draw - plants probably aren't sentient, but are clams? What about ants? Cows? Republicans? So are squirrels the golden mean then?

No_Know
04-03-2002, 04:34 PM
Druids might think that plants (at least trees) Are sentient. Ants, clams, cows, Republicans...sentient is such a formula evader. Ants (and uncles), clams, cows and Republicans operate in common to some extent perhaps, but might seem to operate differently. Theoretically, they are all operating within their own parameters. Visible light is a way small section of the Electro-magnetic spectrum yet inconceivable-ish that there is more to sight than color~. I am not to dis-allow for a thing~ to be sentient.

Ernie Moore Jr. looked to comprehend. Hopefully the techniques andpractice of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu would lend comprehension to perhaps almost any practitioner of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.~

GeneChing
04-04-2002, 11:44 AM
... then there's no need to make such a distinction. It's like the anit-nirvana, instead of extinction, it's in-tinction. Everything exists. So what's the point. It's like defining everything as a squirrel. Plants are squirrels, rocks are squirrels, air is squirrels. It all becomes divine. God is everwhere. But is God in Afghanistan where we just bombed? Is God between Israel and Palestine? Is God in the devil? Talk about your pandora's box...

No_Know
04-11-2002, 11:41 PM
"Everything exists."

Actually, theoretically, not everything tends to exist at the same moment. There's a first time for everything is one of those things where it sounds good yet is not sound.

"So what's the point."

The point is living within one's imagining, Imagination and choices. Understanding what you can. Acting on Uncertainty. Believing the lies and untruths told to us or which we tell to ourselves...The point about which you speak does not exist~. What is sentient (sentience)-one of those basically pointless academic questions that burns think, and is cute-fun to ponder if you like it when your mind sets to wander.

"It's like defining everything as a squirrel. Plants are squirrels, rocks are squirrels, air is squirrels. It all becomes divine. God is everwhere. But is God in Afghanistan where we just bombed? Is God between Israel and Palestine? Is God in the devil? Talk about your pandora's box..."

" It's like defining everything as a squirrel."

Change that to moles and you'd actually have the chemistry for something.

" Plants are squirrels, rocks are squirrels, air is squirrels."

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is-ish a concept. As an adjective a something or other that can be recognized as Ernie Moore Jr.s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is what it was and might be related to an example of more familiar. Squirrels are an identifiable general range of parameters. That plants and squirrels share someting in common does not necessarily make each the other. The same about rocks and air and the such. You can be an assistant-publisher, a husband and a father. It wouldn't be out-right wrong to say that you were any of these if you Were these. While any one that Is true, would be true. Each leaves something of You out. And the only most encompassing adjective/lable/name for you might be Gene Ching. Yet when said by someone who doesn't know all about you, the right lable, but not full meaning. And when spoken or read or written there is the absence of full grasp of the totality of the Person that is You. One of the people who might call you Gene or G or Geech, might know more of the Person than most. But, usually, not all of You is known. The name identifies You. But You are not ever fully known nor fully understood (necessarily). The name identifies You (Experience of You or aspects You share with things familiar); it does not define You.~ You merely are You, whatever that might be.

" It all becomes divine. God is everwhere. "

I think about things (pointless academic thingies, perhaps), God wonders. God becomes all that Is and everything works towards resolving issues. Human's argue and make sense of things. Children learn what adults know, but learn more than their children do, similarly. The things of which one might be aware might with this pattern become contained within One being. As it might have been near the Beginning. Only, no wonders. Merely the Wonder, of Being.

Is God everywhere? Yes...No...Might-be-so. Whatever is, was. Whatever you believe. Not to be determined. Like Tao, a name lacking totality of the point~ God is perhaps not fully defineable (besides, not (fully) defineable). Not understabdable yet comprehendable.

"But is God in Afghanistan where we just bombed?"

Humans are quite a bunch (fractically).

There's this book. It's called (the) Book (translation/transliteration to English). I've heard say that from this can be gotten that Humans were created in God's image. Some might consider the diversity of appearance and think that that can't be correct. Concept: the image that is God that Human's are is Feeling--Trust, Hate, Tenderness, propensity for Greatness :~>...While te levels are different. In that We Feel (or the such), We are All the same...In God's image.

" Is God between Israel and Palestine?"

In a sense, No! That is a sibling rivalry and frog-crotch arrows desiring to Be-- Great Peoples with too much time on their hands (before the war, lacking direction)

"Is God in the devil? "

The Devil being formerly known as Lucifer (the brilliant (as in light) one). One of the, in earlier moments, ranked in the top five of the Holiest? Jesus associates with the hard-luck cases that are sinners. As two sets of footprints, in the sand, become one set, at differing places, in one's life (existance). If there would be any,with whom God might be, then perhaps, there would not be any with whom God would not be.

"Talk about your pandora's box..."

Along-with whatever Daemons let from that box, perhaps your reopening it~ people (at least someone) might find Hope, which resides within.

Very whatever Some-such perhaps, some might say. Basically...:~> I No_Know :~>

GeneChing
04-12-2002, 12:00 PM
You got to draw lines somewhere, everywhere but on God. The instant you draw lines on God, the whole concept is undone, unless you take a pantheistic or dualistic perspective.

It's all shades of grey....grey squirrel of course.

No_Know
04-13-2002, 04:58 AM
...Of course.

However, I thought that we are asked to draw on God. :-)

vEry whatever.

GeneChing
04-15-2002, 10:47 AM
That would take one big crayon. ;)

I prefer to phrase it as being a vessel of the divine, but I'm a writer so forgive me my semantics.

This thread has gone on a lot longer than I ever though it would.

diego
04-15-2002, 05:05 PM
The point about which you speak does not exist~. "

i watched a documentary on robert harris, the smiling killer, you may remember this case, he robbed a bank, and i missed the first part but i think he used two teens car, then he shot them in a bush, and ate thier halfeaten lunches?. anyway this was in i think sanantonio or cali, i was a kid so i dont remember this but im sure you guys in the states no about this.
Anyway they gave him the gaschamber, and he had like four witnesses to his death from his family and thier was four? from the victems then a whole bunch of press as witness, etc.

The whole thing about, you cant judge a point fully, cuz you have limited view no matter what, Watch the testimony of how the family of the victems and the family of the killer, watch thier pov on the imagery of how the killer was executed, Its very Curious, like the sister of one of the kids was like yah he faught it tried to look tough, i wish he showed more signs of pain, then the killers brothers, like it was horrible, i had to look away, like one pov is from righteous wrath like he gets what he deserves i only wish it was worse, and the other is like he found his sick bunny, like my poor bro?. Very interesting, inline with the thinking most history was written to enhance the glory of the winners, but was that ruler really shooting fireballs out his arse:)
FWIW...

GeneChing
04-16-2002, 10:26 AM
...that's exactly my point. I'm just trying to see if squirrels see their own subjectivity like groudnhogs see their own shadow.

diego
04-16-2002, 06:08 PM
your talking about squirrels?lol, What my point was, is, :) you know how kungfu styles have legends and verified historical events that dont match up, watching the interpretation of one who hates and one who loves this person bieng executed, from the two versions, one almost thinks they are hearing two stories:cool: but when multiple people hate and love this person, it becomes this huge event, and that gets me thinking, since im on this search of breaking down the lineage in my style, and get my facts together whats known on public styles, subjectiveism ITS A TRIP

now to figure what the hell you guys be on about, subjective squirrels?:confused: INTERESTING
Tho i swear my cat it thinks its a squirrel, she sees squirrells and chases them trying to play, and they think shes attacking, but she hasnt killed yet, so she all dufie, and they looking like a deer on crack:rolleyes:
Peace

No_Know
04-16-2002, 06:23 PM
Hopefully, while acquiring Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel one's subjectivity becomes not there as much, at least. Comprehension! --the greatest of Understanding. Seems, perhaps, significant.

GeneChing
04-17-2002, 10:41 AM
Ever see Ras****n? If not, you definately should.

Diego, good to have on board on this - no need to go back - GO FORWARD! It'll be more fun if you don't go back.

So judging by the last post, if squirrels eliminate subjectivity to achieve comprehension, and if we surmise that the opposite of sub is ob, comprehension is objective. Does that leave room for the heart?

diego
04-17-2002, 12:46 PM
think i better go back and read this, hm better yet, sum up the thread and i'll see if i can add my supreme

nothing:D

i think i get what you guys are going on, but you have to tell me about the squirrells travels, why is he under scrutiny?:)

diego
04-17-2002, 12:48 PM
:cool:

No_Know
04-18-2002, 04:47 AM
"So judging by the last post, if squirrels eliminate subjectivity to achieve comprehension, and if we surmise that the opposite of sub is ob, comprehension is objective. Does that leave room for the heart? "

No_Know
"Hopefully, while acquiring Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel one's subjectivity becomes not there as much, at least. Comprehension! --the greatest of Understanding. Seems, perhaps, significant."

One's subjectivity! Taking into account multiple subjective points of view would be required for comprehension. Objectivity from multiple subjectivneses about the same item/point/thing...allows for Compassion.

One's initial subjectivity replaced by other's point(s) of view reduces blinding factors (Anger, Pride, Greif, Hate...) This leads to understanding and eventually Comprehension. Heart theoretically would be included, as people tend to not have thoughts that do not consult the Heart first.~

Summary of the thread:

I like strange odd even if fake...Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, not really a Kung-Fu. I call it a breathing~...So it's like qigong?...That's reasonable to say...Where do you or Squirrels stand...? ...Upright!. Wrong or Right thinking? The Heart tends to always be part...now you're up to speed diego:-).

GeneChing
04-18-2002, 11:11 AM
hmm, i think no_know sums it up well when he says "Objectivity from multiple subjectivneses" although I might reverse that to subjectivity from multiple objectiveness. Actually, it's been a running dialog that loses impact if we review. We'd lose the moment.

And I must say, I'm pertrubed that our forum changes RASH0M0N to Ras****n. Talk about h0m0phobia!

No_Know
04-18-2002, 04:50 PM
Ra-sho-mon (minus the hyphens), , I'll keep that in mind. But keep the old woman who cuts hair away from me. Unless she becomes a lot foxier...Life can be (d)yam(n) gruel (ing).

Perhaps if I saw it, The video "Ghost Dog" would be more impressive than I thought it was. I liked it because I once read through some of the stories of the book of the title R...

diego
04-18-2002, 07:00 PM
:p

diego
04-18-2002, 07:05 PM
I looked and noticed it's thick thighs-I liked kicking. I thought about how a squirrel can from standing, jump backwards, rotate(?) in mid-air ninety degrees, and hit the ground running. I took this as an indication of good abdominals-""""WTF:D

I'l try to jump in but you went a year with this post, so thiers alot of closedoor jokes?,Hmm.

GeneChing
04-19-2002, 11:17 AM
nk: The movie is based on two stories from the book that Kurosawa fused into one. It's become a jargon term in Psychology - the Rasho-mon effect - which addresses competing perspectives on the same experience. Definately check out the movie. I felt Ghost Dog's literary references to the book missed a bit, but I liked the movie (any movie with a Shoalin monk and RZA is going to be interesting.)

dg: closed door jokes and open door illuminations. Me & NK have been knocking on heaven's door almost daily with this one. Just jump in, the water's fine. It's what any quick squirrel would do, yes?

No_Know
06-18-2002, 10:37 AM
I'm still doing stuff with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. Would you still be interested in a video or manual? Hopefully manual done by end of December 2002.

GeneChing
06-19-2002, 09:46 AM
...that I had to order a bookshelf to store them. Seriously. Not that I don't appreciate the offer, it's just that I cannot promise you that I'll get the chance to look at it.

No_Know
06-20-2002, 04:08 AM
No worries. You likely could still have a Happy life without reading it. If you really are interested in it you would buy it off the store shelf. :-)

GeneChing
06-20-2002, 09:31 AM
...I think...

buddhistfist
06-25-2002, 07:49 PM
Gene, could you please tell me more about this Flea style?

GeneChing
06-26-2002, 10:43 AM
I don't really know much about it. It came up in a conversation with Mark Salzman, author of Iron & Silk. He married filmmaker Jessica Yu, who's mother, Connie, I knew from fencing circles (Jessica used to fence too, she used to kick my butt when we were kids but I doubt she remembers.) Anyway, Mark and I met through Connie and we were just chatting MA and he mentioned that he saw a flea style when he was in China. It was some bug-eyed guy who leapt about. He said it with a smile, implying that it was pretty odd. He didin't follow up on it and I never heard any more about it.

No_Know
09-24-2002, 01:33 PM
Ehrni's Kung-Fu, Squirrel, Ehrni's Kung-Fu is based on fighting Kung-Fu's. Squirrel does thing to an extreme degree so that when done regular way I would be able to do it better.

I was reminded of these recently. Seemed appropriate to put.

(When attaching to a post, what's the biggest size?)

GeneChing
09-25-2002, 09:01 AM
I just learned the squirrel technique of Xingyi. Made me think of this. I'm having a hard time with it. I can't seem to get in touch with with my inner squirrel. Plus is goes right into bear, which I'm also being challenged by...

No_Know
09-25-2002, 12:00 PM
Squirrel in Xingyi? Rats, looked for myself, No notice of it. That might be interesting.

Mentoin of Bear. (http://hsing-i.com/hsing-i/hbody.html)

If it's thought to form boxing, and it's Squirrel (no disrespect intended) (there's more than twelve?), Squirrel would be smart like mice that don't get caught. Playful like monkeys.

Bear seems as though it would be about uprightness if related to shoulders...keep shoulders over hips stretch out that spine.

Mind what I say about your Xingyi Form Boxing. :-)

GeneChing
09-25-2002, 02:17 PM
I think the squirrel is swapped out with the swallow. Or maybe it's just a mispronounciation. Let me get back to you on this.

David Jamieson
09-25-2002, 08:51 PM
Squirrels are fascinating little buggers aren't they?

They have highly developed fast twitch muscles which allows them to react incredibly fast to incoming threats.

It has been shown in research on squirrels that in the earliest stages of development, the fast twitch muscles are always working even when they sleep as babies. THis translates to the speed they exhibit as adults.

I can very much see how this would have interested someone from a principle development point of view.

Thye do have troouble avoiding traffic however. hmmmmn. relativity i guess.

peace

jmd161
09-25-2002, 09:33 PM
duh,

Am i the only one lost here?

:confused:

jmd161:)

No_Know
09-26-2002, 04:23 AM
That was nice to read one called Kung Lek.

jmd161, it might not be just you. But One has to be lost before, found. Better to be lost with the potential to be found than on your way, then lost.

Perhaps, some might say some such very very

GeneChing
09-27-2002, 09:28 AM
This thread itself has taken a very squirrel-like style, darting in and out of trees and such. Everyone sees moving on the front page since this is the lowext traffic forum, just as everyone sees squirrels, but who really thinks about them?

kl - Everyone has trouble avoiding traffic, even Kungfu Grandmasters. Look at what happened to poor GM Lily Lau - she was hit by a car as a pedestrian and thrown 20 ft. That kind of fall would have killed an ordinary squirrel, but then since she's an eagle claw master, she probably kills plenty of squirrels for breakfast, symbolically speaking, of course.

jmd - Good question. Remember all who wander are not lost...

KC Elbows
10-08-2002, 01:24 PM
I'm amazed that I never noticed this thread before.

My sifu regularly refers to squirrels as his sifus, as whenever we're practicing, the squirrels often do things much more complicated than what we're working on and make it look simple.

That is my contribution to this secret sacred squirrel thread.

GeneChing
10-08-2002, 05:26 PM
Your input was exactly what this thread was lacking...

KC Elbows
10-08-2002, 08:15 PM
Sorry, one more thing:

Just got back from practice. While we were doing handstands in another area, the squirrel sifu was by the steps where we keep our stuff. When we returned, he ran off. We could find nothing different about our stuff, from our water to our pagers, etc.

Apparently, the squirrel is also a critter of mystery.

No_Know
10-09-2002, 04:17 AM
:-)

Part of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel was; however good one is without warming up is as good as that one is-ish. Since practice happens only when one would like and for however long, I ended-up doing other things, just so that I wouldn't get in a pattern of things I practice/comprehend ~. There's sooo much, that to do any would be to not address all.~ But when I really something or othered, It was there-ish. And it would be nice. And comforting.

I like being reminded of things Squirrelie. And then I practice as an expression of Joy or Love...or some-such perhaps.

There is an attatchment at or near the bottom of this thread I am linking. It's the most base~ of the technique for the friend attacked by her father and seventeen year old son. The structure seems natural in that, if you assume it, it Is working, by design. It is to reduce damage to the face and head when attacked by a loved-one~. I comprehend that the head is a major target in situations of people getting attacked (vented on) by family members/loved-ones. With waist action to increase range this seems to be a low maintenance technique--it should be effective without much effort. I needed something for someone with no training I thought that this might be something.

Hand-on-forehead rests~ on forehead. Guarding face or side of head, hand is in contact. A punch connecting directly to the face might be more damaging than a punch connecting directly to a Hand resting~ on the face. Again an untrained person smaller than the attackers might not have the strength to receive a venting fist without hurting hand. The design of this technique seems to make punches getting-through, other than easy.

I sent you the fuller version KCElbows. Perhaps I would edit it to show the Hand on bicep guard and Hand on forehead guard--sides of face/head and put it at KFO (likely the self defense thread...(perhaps only if you didn't weceive it in the E-mail).

Here's that technique for your friend KCElbows (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13358)

KC Elbows
10-09-2002, 07:39 AM
No_Know,
I've been meaning to reply to your email. Up until last night, my computer at home was down, and my work computer wouldn't play the clips you sent me, so I will probably watch them tonight. I appreciate the reply, and I will get back to you on them.

Are they squirrel techniques?

And am I to understand the the squirrel technician does not have a prearranged workout/warmup, but instead addresses all needs by addressing none? So the squirrel non-boxer embraces serendipity?

No_Know
10-09-2002, 09:01 AM
"And am I to understand the the squirrel technician does not have a prearranged workout/warmup, but instead addresses all needs by addressing none? So the squirrel non-boxer embraces serendipity?"

Hopefully I No_Know what you might are to understand (no offense intended). But what you said sounds nice...
possiblly it could be understood to be that way.

While being, if Serindipity occures very very. That too seems as though it might be nice.

Are they squirrel techniques? Undetermined~. I do whatever. Based on Fun, Exacting biomechanics, looks good or feels nice. And Comfort. Relevant to Comprehension(s).

There is perhaps pre-thought. Then think, sparked by whatever, to whatever a Concept. In this case, head/face defense with the resources of two hands, two arms and a body.

Not anything exists, before it does.

Whatever I come-up-with would likely be either Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu or Squirrel. Squirrel stuff is based on Concepts at least in part relevant to posture and breathing (I think that Breathing is what determinbes the Squirrel stuff). Whatever has a certain balance of those Concepts is Squirrel. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (Ehr-ni's Kung-Fu or 2d'Kung-Fu) has fighting looking stuff but is restricted to Squirrelness. Squirrel does not attack-ish.

I hadn't differentiated it before KCElbows, but the technique I posted as an attachment to the above linked thread could be used by Squirrel...Except that it is rooted to the upper-body/head/face area. Squirrel could use those techniques for a moment but would should return to Squirrel at Rest or whatever was appropriate for the moment, each moment...

They are perhaps more 2d'Kung-Fu techniques.

If I come-up with what others or another have/has done, did I get it from them? Not necessarily. Did it come from me alone?~ Not necessarily. Is it mine? Some might say No.

A concept: things exist. No discoveries~. More at realizations of what was already there.

Two or more people with the exact idea or thought. Is it one's more-so than the others? Not necessarily. Is it all or some of theirs? Not necessarily. But they all did realize it. So (needle-and-thread), I have had realizations. I might Will have realizations. I have~ classified certain realizations as being Squirrel or Squirrel-like. Were they there before I realized them? I No_Know. Will I realize them all? Doubtful. I can percieve that they exist~, but likely won't realize them all. There are some in which I might not be interested. I would realize the ones that suit my Comprehension. Others would realize the Squirrel that suits theirs. We all start from Squirrel, whatever that might be. Variation of variation of variation of variation...are accessible by me (whomever--full-fledged 2d'Kung-Fu, Squirrel practitioner). I would realize them in order as I walk that Way. But I might recognize it though not a way station I have visited. Because With the Conceptualization, It Is, Was, Will Be, Is Not, Was Not ever, Will Not ever Be Squirrel.

KC Elbows
10-09-2002, 09:55 AM
I think I get it.

As a crude example, someone could do a block in a way that 5 animal boxers might call tiger. Then, a variation on that block, that might be what someone would call hsing yi. They could continue on this way, doing the same block, but making the details change so that it becomes sun tai chi, chen style, wu style, hung gar.

However, if they find they need to block, and it comes out naturally and relaxed, yet without any of the meaningless details, it would be squirrel. Yet it would not be squirrel, as squirrel never was when tiger and such were made, but still it would be squirrel.

It's just like the squirrel on the steps near all of our stuff. When it was gone, could we prove it was the squirrel? No, nothing was different after the squirrel from before, except us. We had come to know squirrel.

Am I close?

No_Know
10-09-2002, 10:05 AM
At least close. :~>

Some might say some-such perhaps...:~>

GeneChing
10-10-2002, 08:59 AM
..why bother give it a name then? If your going to be that elusive, need it be squirrel? Couldn't it be anything? I would think that it would be a problem to define such a phenomena as squirrel. It limits it to something fuzzy.

KC Elbows
10-10-2002, 09:09 AM
Perhaps I just missed the bill there.

Although squirrels are fuzzy.

No_Know
10-10-2002, 05:16 PM
I'm not sure It has a name. It has a reference though. It could have any reference. If you and I are talking about the same thing (you say, "la luna", I say, "moon"). You may use your references, but using different references can get confusing (I say "moon" talking about la luna you think, why am I talking about showing my butt). I brought these things-up, therefore we use My references. Whatever universal truths I might be comming-across, I came by them by way of Would-liking a Kung-Fu that was mine. Basing it on What I understodd to be a Fighting Kung-Fu from Jademan Comics; Saturday afternoon Black Belt theater on television and the like, the American theater talkies, Kung-Fu videos, and things I had come to understand as mistakes made by people in some School class or some such, and Kung-Fu manuals (mostly Shao-lin five animal things (171); Bucksam Kong's Hung gar Tiger/Crane; Seven-Star Praying Mantis techniques; Snake, Cat and Crane; Heung fist five pattern; Striking Snake; and some books in a series on Chinese National Art~; Pa Kua; bokken; sai; nunchukku; tonfa; wu-shu spear; Dragon Walking swordmanship (Chinese straight sword...). But I needed a model to put form to the concepts or as a vehicle to realize the concepts. I did not have Tigers or cranes in my backyard. But I did have squirrels.

To me, Kung-Fu was about defense. To attack creates a vulnerability. This seemed counter to what I understood of what I observed. But this was mine, and I was going to do it Right~. No attack. But I enjoyed the attack type stuff Hence Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu. Both are Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, to some extent (yet not Kung-Fu) And both are Squirrel. The vagueness is also exactness.

GeneChing
10-10-2002, 05:16 PM
Actually KC I think you cracked that nut clean. I was just postulating for the sake of argument. Darting to and fro, you know, as a squirrel might. Still having a hard time with the squirrel section of my xingyi :( so I like to grapple with this thread in hopes of some enlightenment. Besides it's the longest one on this forum so I got to keep feeding it nuts, so to speak.

KC Elbows
10-10-2002, 07:07 PM
At the same time, it's like the book says, that was squirrel then, this is squirrel now. Who nows what squirrel tomorrow will reveal.

Goodnight all.

GeneChing
10-11-2002, 09:07 AM
So should we start hibernating now?

Serpent
10-30-2002, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Actually KC I think you cracked that nut clean. I was just postulating for the sake of argument. Darting to and fro, you know, as a squirrel might. Still having a hard time with the squirrel section of my xingyi :( so I like to grapple with this thread in hopes of some enlightenment. Besides it's the longest one on this forum so I got to keep feeding it nuts, so to speak.

Hmm. GeneChing, No_Know and KC Elbows. I think this thread is packed with nuts.

So, obviously you have no need of me here.

KC Elbows
10-31-2002, 08:30 AM
No need Serpent. There's always room for a "Snake in the Squirrel's Den" section of the thread.

GeneChing
10-31-2002, 10:13 AM
You should be hibernating too.

KC Elbows
10-31-2002, 10:31 AM
Gene, the squirrels out here are still hard at work. I expect in the next couple weeks they'll go quiet, but right now, it's still insane bravery in the name of nuttiness.

GeneChing
10-31-2002, 11:21 AM
Bury those nuts for the winter

Serpent
10-31-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
You should be hibernating too.

Don't forget hemispherical differences. I'm just getting up and about!

No_Know
11-01-2002, 09:38 PM
I actually think that there is not a need for sleep. I realized that after that thought ants theoretically did not sleep. It was encouraging. I find that getting surprised brings me up from certain fades to unconciousness. Theoretically there should be ways to conciously shift into levels to rest without sleeping while doing awake things. -ish--one of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's concepts-ie.

I came out of the Supermarket and was told watch out for the snake. Disbelievingly, I continued then looked back to where I had been. Seeing a coiled snake was interesting. I studied it's coiledness and found it in-line with a muscles thing (Old Recent Squirrel) I was looking more into recently, from that moment.
-ish

There are aspects of my awareness of snake in Squirrel-they both have abdominal.

Today I understood the coiled snake's striking comfortablly (after studying (looking at it).

This seemed a relevant mention in light of recent posts to this thread.

GeneChing
11-05-2002, 10:26 AM
Snake and Squirrel, sort of like Tiger and Crane - I could see them as complementary.

No_Know
11-05-2002, 12:36 PM
There's not enoughThat's solely Snake and even less that's Considerably Squirrel looking.

Squirrel is a framework more than a body of works...

I hand to beable to go through at least ten KungFu manuals on Pa Kua, Chin-na, Tiger/Crane, Hung family five pattern, Shaolin five forms fist, Shaolin External Kung-Fu, Snake sstriking form, Wu-Song breaks Manacles, Spear, Dragon Walking Swordmanship, Hung Gar's five stances, Drunken (eight immortal)...Lizard training and stuff from the Unseen mindforce of Kung-Fu...before I could even Stand in Squirrel.

I call it Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu Squirrel. It's not Kung-Fu. and there was so much forms and notions from Manuals movies and where ever that It might not even be mine. And you saw those stances Gene (at least one) It is losely Squirrel-like--not apparent.

Snake is only one of the animalish-nesses in 2d'Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

Theres even osteritch when doing one of the styles of running.

So, if someone actually comes up with an actual style? form System , Kung-Fu based on Squirrel, Awesome and combined with some style of snake? Way to go! But not here.

If there is anything here, it's integrated like mist. I merely use the reference word Squirrel. And Ernie Moore Jr's because I'd like to Have something before I die. And Kung-Fu, because I thought is was a nice thing and I wanted one. Perhaps even if only in name.

It's breathing and comprehension, Fun, and extreme body(bio) mechanics, and not going beyond Comfort--a study in movement and design...two of the most base factors in all that is, for each Now.~ By Ernie Moore Jr. ~

GeneChing
11-06-2002, 09:52 AM
There's plenty thats solely snake. So many snake forms! It's the squirrel that's confusing. But I like the idea of bring ostrich into the equation. Now there's an animal that could be combined with another to make something interesting.

No_Know
11-06-2002, 12:36 PM
Go-Go Gadget, Noah's Martial Ark.

No_Know
01-12-2003, 07:53 PM
It is so very nice to have a thing similar-ish to Kung-Fu based on an animal that one sees fairly regularly. It's like "I want to be lazy, like the dogs in the yard." And then I glimpse a Squirrel. I must acquire the uprightness of squirrels and properness of their being, perhaps incorporated in what I have done. It seems at least some kind of nice.

GeneChing
01-13-2003, 01:01 PM
I recntly rented Ice Age for my daughter. She was laughing histerically at the mammal storing nuts, saying "funny squirrel" over and over. Made me think of this thread. So are we out of hibernation now? Seems a bit early....

No_Know
01-13-2003, 06:36 PM
Autumn/Winter is the only parts of a year a person could begin Squirrel.

The cold to contract the muscles. Numbs me so (needle-and-thread) that I get extra stretch. Lowers my body temperature so that I can practice longer. Also, controlling to tolerate the chill soaked muscles and such, exercises the internal organs with Shiver.

Ice is helpful for training maneuvering (which is guided by abdominals, posture, breathing and Joy~. The snow provides target points for palmstrikes and study of the opponent getting through my defending...Chasing leaves develops Pounce--learning Moment (I had not put that until here).

Squirrel favors the colder seasons yet learns from Each.

GeneChing
01-14-2003, 10:18 AM
...my stored nuts were runnning low.

No_Know
01-15-2003, 09:34 AM
The cold for thirst. Kung-Fu for Hunger

GeneChing
01-15-2003, 02:46 PM
So what does cold kungfu equal? A smoothie? Make mine with almonds, please.

No_Know
01-15-2003, 03:34 PM
I noticed that Kung-Fu seemed to make Hunger less there. To manage the cold/freezing temperatures I would do what I called Swallow the Cold.

From this the concept of the cold for thirst. Kung-Fu for Hunger.

GeneChing
01-16-2003, 09:50 AM
I remember talking to Shaolin monk Shi Xinghong about living at Shaolin before it blossomed. The monks were really poor then and had to beg and forage to eat. Often they just used qigong to quell their hunger.

Also there's a common practice of bigu qigong, which is a form of fasting.

But for me, I tend to get more thirsty when it's hot.

No_Know
01-16-2003, 05:40 PM
That's why I like luke warm water...to drink.

I actually like different temperatures of water to drink. I need to continue work on merely taking water from the air and directly whatevering the water molecules into my cellular structures or whatever need-be.

Part of, "Sub-Atomic Squirrel"-by Ernie Moore Jr. :~> Sort of thing.

No_Know
01-18-2003, 05:57 AM
I met some KFO people recently. It was really nice. Seeing their strengths and various skill focuses, was good for me. Being aware of things I lack, gives me direction options for developing or being more complete.-ish

GeneChing
01-20-2003, 09:57 AM
Most of them turn out to be kids, but that's okay. You can't fool the youth.

No_Know
01-27-2003, 08:04 PM
To be actual it is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. But it's not authenticly Kung-Fu. Squirrel is posture and concepts. The more active apearing aspect is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu is exercises-ish. It is long to say one and seemingly incomplete to say the other. "Breathing" is both without compomising either.

Now when someone asks what style do you do I might can say, I Breathe (My Breathing--Ernie Moore Jr.'s Breathing).

People will see what I might do and they might have names for it. Or call it what They would like. They are not wrong. We, all over the world call the same things by different sounds (languagEs). So (needle and-thread), understand it as you do; it is whatever it is. Whatever that might be. If I ever teach it, I might use my preferred terms. But Whatever whatever, very good. :~>

I'm me what ever that comprises. And I love that consolidation, or the such. I am Happy.

Note: Fun is a Squirrel requirement. Joy might be considered an aspect of fun. It probablly doesn't matter. Whatever Is, Was. :~>

GeneChing
01-28-2003, 10:14 AM
We just got this new video in - Eating the Uneatable (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/dvdxtz27104.html) - and there's no squirrel eating. They eat some kind of gopher with poisonous hair, but no squirrels.

No_Know
01-28-2003, 11:05 AM
Well (a deep hole from which water is gotten), I can't be too sad that there were no squirrels there.

GeneChing
01-28-2003, 05:07 PM
... I'll let you know if there's squirrels in part 2.

KC Elbows
02-07-2003, 12:32 PM
I've been hibernating.

I'm not sure squirrel will be on part two. Squirrel isn't considered that strange a food source in some areas. Of course, I run into a lot of people from back in the woods here, and most of them can relate a story of them or some relative eating squirrel. I'm not exactly sure why, I've never asked. Perhaps they fell on tough times. Not as tough as the squirrel. You didn't see the squirrel eating squirrel. Some people.

Went vegetarian again last week(was a vegetarian before getting married.) I'm liking it, but I have to be careful, for some reason sweets make me really hungry. Been avoiding them like the plague.

GeneChing
02-17-2003, 09:54 AM
still veg?

KC Elbows
02-25-2003, 06:41 AM
Yes. Care for some soy nuts?

GeneChing
02-25-2003, 10:26 AM
My daughter told me I should go veg again last night. I've never kept it up for more than a few months. I'm a bad buddhist...

No_Know
03-27-2003, 11:46 AM
I used to have a book on meridian Qigong. Reading the Master Tu issue with the mention on p. 13 Kung Fu qigong magazine, I started something that might be referred to as Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's meridian qigong.

However, I just realized today, that Something I got from a dead-ish tree was addressing this concept of meridian qigong. That was interesting.

GeneChing
03-28-2003, 09:58 AM
Personally, I don't think you can penetrate qigong very deeply without engaging meridian theory. Maybe you wouldn't need it for some of the longevity practices like baduanjin, but for the martial ones, it always seems to come into play at some level.

No_Know
06-06-2003, 10:45 AM
I was walking around a car the other day. I realized that thoughts I might have for proing my skill or getting recognition, I do every Day with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. Certain ways to walk. Some inhalations of good air...I realized to enJoy BEing. -ish

GeneChing
06-13-2003, 09:26 AM
The ZSF festival was held at East Strousberg campus and it was crawling with squirrels. Thought of you. :)

No_Know
08-01-2003, 10:22 AM
When I was comming-up with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel based on Kung-Fu as I thought of it, was fast and on then off--punch withdraw. Barely cantacting except to hit.

I was prepared for that. I thought. I cannot ever Know. I did meet somone who had gentle attacks but he could have gone harder. It helped me think about, were my concepts correct.

Still good. But conditioning and managing endurance...I wouldn't last long continuously nurturing attackers. But if I Could disable the person, that is most sensible for me (current ability level).

Sad-ish that a persons bad~ attitude might cost them their life. Intimidating to think that it can cost me mine.

No_Know
08-27-2003, 09:13 AM
There was a strong wind with yesterday's rain. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel had Torrential Rain. But I did not realize that I might get Wind from that. The rain yesterday shifted. Blown randomly following me around the wall, though slowly.

I now have a Wind aspect to Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. I've actually been doing it. But now I can study/analyze it to increase efficiency with it.

Be well.

GeneChing
09-02-2003, 09:18 AM
...lots of squirrels. One stuck his head in my lap as I was eating. Startled me. Most of the squirrels up there carry bubonic plague fleas.

Did we already discuss the definition of squirrel in chinese? I'm too lazy to review all the posts...

No_Know
09-02-2003, 10:28 AM
I think that the meaning actually didn't get discussed nor mentioned.

I'm recalling it as referring to soong-(Evergreen) tree, shu-mouse.

Rest well. Wake well.

Be well.

GeneChing
09-04-2003, 09:15 AM
it's also known by the nickname xiao xiong - little bear.

norther practitioner
09-04-2003, 09:35 AM
That used to be one of my nicknames back in the day...:D

As far as the plague is concerned, we have these prarie dogs that are protected.. even though they carry the plague.

No_Know
09-04-2003, 10:26 AM
Informative. Awesome!

I have a brown look to me. I've been called Black. And described as a bear.
My first Chinese name I named myself and was called was Little Mountain. My first Chinese name I was given was Da Mo. My last name is Moore. And I have attained massage.

I have been called Two. Er (ehr) in mandarin means two. When I made-up symbols for the numeral two...I later noticed that Aikido has that symbol as a core of itself. I like strength through yielding...

Things are comming together for me. :~>

ZIM
09-04-2003, 11:43 AM
When I was comming-up with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel based on Kung-Fu as I thought of it, was fast and on then off--punch withdraw. Barely cantacting except to hit. HMMM... Have you ever looked at Han Pul? It's a korean art which sounds very similar...

http://www.the-spa.com/sommha/Han-Pul.html

is one link... don't know any others...

GeneChing
09-05-2003, 09:38 AM
er (two) is a ****nym for er (ear). damo was buried at xiong er shan (bear ear mountain) near loyang in henan.

things coming together any more for you now no_know?

No_Know
09-05-2003, 11:23 AM
Looks like comming together much more.

ZIM, I had not heard of Han-Pul except seeing it listed some months ago or so. Similar sounding. Thanks; however Han-Pul We might all be doing the some of the same concepts. the significance is in the delivery. How we convey those concepte might can be different. And I think there are ways which I would Not choose to use to convey concepts.

Yesterday, I went walking along a path to get to a spot I had found to be away from things. I got in work with metal rings, a three-section staff and a Chinese double-edged sword. That was very nice.

The ringwork is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel-ie also, was the Three sectional staff work, which is being investigated byme mostly only recently (hands-on).

No_Know
09-07-2003, 08:02 AM
That day I took that walk I also got to do Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Infinity Sword.

Today I did some wallwork in the morning. It was good to do again. It was nice.

Kristoffer
09-11-2003, 03:48 AM
Hi everobody. Don't know how serious this thread is or if it's still up n going. But here is a link to the persian squirrel kung fu place located in sthlm. http://www.geocities.com/halmat_kung_fu/
(it is considered a mcKwoon around here)

No_Know
09-11-2003, 11:39 AM
As serious as however.

Still up and going as long I have something I consider worthwhile and relevant and others do similarly.

Glad for an opinion about that school. I was sad to hear it existed. Wonder why they picked Squirrel. I wonder if they realize It's not written quite that way by Chinese writing people writing Chinese.~ (what I comprehend).

Well done. Be well Kristoffer and others.

Killingthetiger
09-12-2003, 12:45 PM
From my understanding the chinese mimiced all sorts of weird critters for their kung fu. some that i;ve heard of that are a bit off hand:

Turtle, Chicken, 10,000n bees attacking, elephant, antelope ( or deer), swallow, and sasquatch (j/k)

No_Know
09-17-2003, 08:29 AM
Sasquach might be a person using lessons of nature to do best as can.

I posted somethibg about using Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel to diminish hurricane (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25403)

I said I used and a variation of Summon the Four Winds. But I also used Hands-Over. To do Summon the Four Winds at a distance.

No_Know
09-17-2003, 12:11 PM
The conceptualization is wind against the Hurricane's front-ish, counterdirectional (North of it); counterdirectinal from behind-ish (from the West~); warming (water or air, inside Hurricane); and then to disrupt bottom of funnel. Did that conceptualization this morning. Also, to have it run counter to itself withinitself-ish (hopedfully slowing the spin).

I hope to reinforce those this afternoon.

Whatever the cause(s) the Hurricane seems to have warmed and shrunk.

Killingthetiger
10-13-2003, 11:12 AM
i;ve just read all 10 pages on this post.

somebody really needs to start a new debate. I mean.... how long can this go on?

norther practitioner
10-14-2003, 09:49 AM
how long can this go on?

Well go check out the got qi girls thread, and the able and ross thread... then you'll start to realize the power of the forums..:D

Tak
10-14-2003, 10:47 AM
Having just experienced this entire thread, I must now become a devotee of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

norther practitioner
10-14-2003, 12:53 PM
Have fun learning how to knaw things....:rolleyes: :D

Tak
10-14-2003, 01:25 PM
No, no, if I understand it correctly, the spirit of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is not about gnawing. Rather, the squirrel maintains its comfort while allowing the elements to soften the material in question until it the gnawing is no longer necessary.

No_Know
10-14-2003, 05:16 PM
Good conceptualization Tak!

I'm giddy-ish

Autumn and Winter very nice.

No_Know
11-12-2003, 01:20 PM
I get refreshers. When I see squirrels I adjst if I am out of alignment. And it's nice to have correctness boosters.

Vash
11-12-2003, 01:27 PM
Squirrel Kung Fu is inferior to Doggystyle Boxing!

Tak
11-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Having seen a squirrel recently attack my birdfeeder, I'm beginning to wonder whether overt assault should be a part of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. It was like a ball of furry qi flying around my birdfeeder and smashing it from every angle. It reminded me of the scene in Attack of the Clones when Yoda fights Count Dooku.

On the other hand, perhaps that was a rogue squirrel who had turned away from the path and taken up badger style.

No_Know
11-13-2003, 12:26 PM
It might be comprehended that a preferred way might yield to appropriate for the moment.

Without the preferred way, appropriateness might not have the most beneficial~ of results.

That's the Ernie Moore Jr. part. Not ever-ish practiced, but always present.~

Paradox might also be related to/with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

No_Know
11-19-2003, 02:07 PM
Starting with hear-say, talkies,manuals and the things people do. As well formal direction. The so called self defensy fighty looking stuff can probabally be balanced to a few. I have two general thingies. Perhaps it would go into a book, of my writing.

Vash
12-05-2003, 10:42 AM
Unguard!

No_Know
12-09-2003, 01:30 PM
Defeated, acceptable. Countered? One might not think suchly.

Can I take your punching more than you can punch/kick?

Can I out block your strikes and ice (a reference to how Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel adresses contact) through your grabs?

Do I take the pain from me and plant it within you?...

A Squirrel cannot beat a Squirrel, the techniques and reasoning are designed that way. If you try to defeat a Squirrel with Squirrel you are Not Squirrel. Squirrel cannot beat Squirrel.~

CaptinPickAxe
12-22-2003, 03:53 PM
nuts in mouf style

Vash
12-22-2003, 09:30 PM
Dees nutz in yo mouph!

No_Know
12-24-2003, 09:01 AM
Nuts in mouth...that is certainly a worthy sounding goal fostering a by product of flexibility.

Thank you for the on topic I-can-relate-it-to-Ernie-Moore-Jr's-Kung-Fu,-Squirrel thread.

CaptinPickAxe
12-24-2003, 12:18 PM
:D

No_Know
01-14-2004, 12:54 PM
It seems nice to be.

As I live there would be more to add if doing specifics. But these are My discoveries. Others might have theirs. I can best record some of mine and hope someone also finds them nice.

No_Know
02-05-2004, 05:47 PM
It was revitalizing to be on ice again. Wonderful.

No_Know
02-11-2004, 09:44 AM
One of my favorite types of maneuvers. Back of the hand, wrist, forearm, get it near, then slide~ around. Guide, done finely enough should work for greater forces. An awareness of alignment would lend itself to help-ish.

Elbow through the wrist should be straight line 180° once there is a connection along that line~ draw the elbow Back and down-ish, keeping contact--a pull that leans outward towards the ends(connection is the fulcrum~) while rotating on/over/against.

Press more heavily as the hand/palm faces in, to up.

The clip is a gist. There are variances. And practices are specific models. Do the standard-mean and you might be able to handle plus or minus.

The situation in the clip might be a right (arm/palm/fist) punch from the ribs. Actually, the punch would have missed even the right most of my right arm.

Also, it is not something to stick with. People fighting , punching, trying to punish/kill might not leave a limb out unless they have a grip on you. This technique type is more a glancelike conact. Even though they are moving you can anticipate and maintain a closeness and even contact. I would think that smothering the withdrawl of the limb is choice. But again, not to be stuck with--bounce, fleeting use.

No_Know
05-04-2004, 10:45 AM
I put this up at another forum where they ask to write your style and some history. I think I got more of the about, and not as much of the h er/is story. It seemed to fit here-ish.~

I was interested in having my own Kung-Fu. I needed a form. A weapon. Principle points of attack. And principles to outline the action/response of the practitioner. I got the weapon and started a form. I had principle points of attack. And started with a principle or so. No attacking. Block/deflect/get hit, until they get tired~. Perhaps one (nearly) lethal strike. Stay in one spot what you can. That was basically the Squirrel part.

I Wondered about the effectiveness of some of what I was doing. There was someone else in the room. I started testing with a person. This active fighting-looking part is the Ernie Moore Jr. part.

Studying how-to, from 1970's~ Kung-Fu talkies, using some Shao-lin, Hung gar, Five-animal (Shao-lin fighting; Heung family), Pa-Kua, Tiger/Crane (Hung family; Bucksam Kong manual). These were where I got a general idea of what Kung-Fu fighting was supposed to be.

Adding my personal view of breathing and being effective with body mechanics and physics~, a beginning of what might be called Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

I had books, 1970's talkies and a Tae Kwon Do class and understanding. Whoever else gets it, it would be So-and-so's Kung-Fu, Squirrel. What I do is because of My background. What they do is because of Theirs. I am the source for seeing. But Squirrel is elsewhere and by other names. Ice skating is Squirrel--moving while still. Wind and Earth are Squirrel. Things that appeal to me with my comprehension are Squirrel. Things in line with My guides that appeal to Them mIght be Squirrel. Their h er/is story will determine what they get. They'd get what they're interested in, what they can handle, my think.

Some day my views will be lost, because I didn't find another me. But whatever is left, there might be some of the guides that I comprehended as significant to be helping someone find the pleasure in what they do or in Life in general.

While I do not dare consider this a Kung-Fu besides in the title, I like It and It's close enough for me, to having my own Kung-Fu.

No_Know
09-11-2004, 08:58 AM
I'd like to see if I can reduce the hurricane further, Glad it turned some from Jamaica. I'd be doing a variation/furthering of a Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel thingie--exercise.

We'll see.

I No_Know

I'll do some of it after this post.

No_Know
09-12-2004, 03:47 AM
I did some reducing redirecting stuff around 8 15 to 9 00 last night (Saturday night (Saturday September 11, 2004A)

I'll go do some around right after this posts.

The interest is to have it reduceredirect to dimimished would be best result -ish my think before The next set of islands or before Cuba but great would be diminish before Florida land fall at least (unless that it expected) . Kind of wouldn't want to anything if it was said to fade out. Then it wouldn't be noticable that I had done anything.

Only when you supposedly can't get it done might some things seem worth doing. My say. Some might say.

I No_Know

No_Know
09-12-2004, 05:10 AM
Missing the Grand Caymans would be nice. Some think it's hype. Some might apprectiate regardless of the expense of preparation, a lack of hurricane. Part says let it go to the doubters. Part says help who you can. Help can be thanless. Appreciationless. sometines I'll help by letting you go as you think best...leting you suffer.

Hopefully I keep at this hurricane and perhaps just let the next one happen. Very good.

I No_Know

No_Know
09-12-2004, 06:39 AM
Just did some thing with the concept of decreasing the pressure. Did that around 9 20a.m. to 9 30a.m. Sunday 12 September 2004A.

I No_Know

No_Know
09-12-2004, 09:38 PM
The conceptualization was for counter spinning winds. that slowed it. I should determine how to best interrupt the flow besides altering the Earth motion. I have been sending wind to the top of the hurricane. I should comceptualizesome more...Ahhhhh. cut the edges, not at the eye...the edges...perhaps by 9 0 today in the morning I would start on that conceptualization.

I No_Know

No_Know
09-13-2004, 06:46 AM
If the central sections could warm enough, then it shoud reduce the drive and pressures of a hurricane.

GeneChing
09-13-2004, 08:38 AM
...OT even for No_Know :p

No_Know
09-13-2004, 12:05 PM
Just did something. 2 40 p.m. or so Monday September 13, 2004.

Warming my hands, before doing Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's: Summon the Four Winds. This time instead of a counter spinning wind, hust a head-on type southerly wind. But from another hurrican there's the concept of a wind from behind. I thought the wind from behind could barrow winds of the hurricane and diminish it.

If the winds are descending and warm then hit the hurricane low (note probabally rise when closer...uppercut. Slightly counter spinning would be helpful I think...perhaps next session.

I No_Know

As far as off topic, it seems from Jademan comics that there might be a phase of Kung-Fu that techniques are based on principles and limited to one's imagination/creativity~

Odin of Wei
09-13-2004, 12:48 PM
heh...ooook?!

1. Why is Rashonmon metioned in a thread about a werid animal gung fu?

2. My sifu seen a Dog gung fu....

3. Why is Ras****n getting edited...what a stupid filter! :rolleyes:

No_Know
09-13-2004, 05:05 PM
"1. Why is Rashonmon metioned in a thread about a werid animal gung fu?"

Person thought that that book/movie/story Rash-o-mon related to perspectives. This thread was at a place of wonder of perspectives.
"Even your perspective on subjectivism is subjective"-bottom of page two of this thread.

"2. My sifu seen a Dog gung fu...."

I saw Dog Kung Fu listed in the KungFu Magazine's publication of 100 Kung Fu Styles~

"3. Why is Ras****n getting edited...what a stupid filter!"

Part of R a s h o m o n spells (latin or greek prefix for) same. And that has come to be a politically incorrect reference...it's a slang that might be considered at least kind of not nice.

:~>

No_Know
09-14-2004, 11:14 AM
I did something around midnight this morning, last night. And a similar thing a little before two this afternoon 14 September 2004 A.

These I conceptualized a wind straight-in-ish to slow it's progression a spinning wind behind or south of Hurricane Ivan. And from within the hurricane, bring it in and reduce the pressure--lessen the downwardness by lifting the hurricane or redirecting it inward and upward. Finally an upside down spinning wind above hurricane I van to lessen the pressure.

Warming the centerwind ares should also reduce pressure, my think. The windI sent in started high then descended to be warmed by the gulf water then that would transfer, warming getting to the center reducing the center downwardness that seemed to me to help drive it-ish.

No_Know
09-15-2004, 06:47 AM
Last night I did stuff around 8 45 p.m. and 11 15 p.m. Tuesday 14 September 2004 A

Make the pressure less, hit it from the front with warm wind and spiraling wind behind/south of it to weaken it. But the wind from behind might have pushed it some. Something for my database.

Today I did something around 8 15 a.m. Wednsday 15 September 2004 A

This last time I spun a wind down to warm itself, to hit Hurricane Ivan head-on. Realized Hurricane Ivan was west of me. Sent a wind directly to it and realized a way to send a wind to it 's west to hit it. Also did something to make the pressure less.

I No_Know

I should go for Jeanne while he's young.

Speeding up Hurricane Ivan, bring away from New Orleans...This time keep breaking it from the inside, warm it's center, and push it from the North.

No_Know
09-15-2004, 08:00 AM
Did something around 10 10 a.m. I might have spun a non preferred way some. I think I adjusted some. Am realizing that not want to collapse from inside. But to perhaps expand it to weaken it.

I'll do that next for the moment. Also had directd wind To hurricane Ivan, to warm on the way and hit fronm the north (NNE,NE, NbNE,~E~).

No_Know
09-15-2004, 09:15 AM
I did some expanding. Last part I used four corners and push of T'ai Chi Ch'uan, seeing them as applicable.

I No_Know

No_Know
09-15-2004, 06:41 PM
At 6 20 p.m. (Wednsday 15 September 2004 A) or so I did expanding the eye stuff.

No_Know
09-15-2004, 10:20 PM
Did something around 11 40 p.m. Wednsday 15 September 2004 A.

Four corners-ish, pushing and pressing out from, within the eye of Hurricane Ivan. Also, Wind from West/North of Hurricane Ivan and wind from North slightly East. Probabally brushing across the front and east-ish side.

I No_Know-ish

Comprehension was to slow it's forward go, by hitting it from more than one front. Missing enough that it missed New Orleans with the inner wal might have been nice--due to draft of hit from the West and miss by South going wind from the East.

Perhaps some such some might say Very good.

No_Know
09-16-2004, 04:39 AM
Next would be to keep strong stuff from Frederick Maryland, if it was even comming this way.

Very good.

I No_Know

No_Know
09-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Tornado to Frederick? Did some stuff...protection-ish...we'll see.

Dark out, early. Bye-ish.

I No_Know.

No_Know
11-19-2004, 06:39 PM
It is interesting to be living my words. When I came-up with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel I Factored in Ability. I designed stuff which I could not do, according to optimum ideal. What I was doing was having good stuff and comprehending that I was not at that moment in peak ideal condition. But the forms and exercises in their ideal, can only be done buy a supremely ideally conditioned person.

There's a concept in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel of doing other than going beyond Comfort. With this, a head level kick is done at ankle level if that is below your comfort level. There is a notion that if you continue, your range increases. But, this way, when you increase your range it is within comfort and gets away from being Forced, and approaches Will~.

I am now typically not above two hundred fifty-five pounds. And have visited the high two hundred forties. But I am not having the flexibility I did not understand I had. I might presume that Kung-Fu as I did it as early as I did with my take on it. I took Easy for granted. However, didn't Lord it over everyone. Wheww! Now I'm as bad off as people I could not ever hardly understand. I could be understanding but not really understand inflexibility because I increased mine high enough to be in the middle. Not a contortionist, but few feats bothered me.

Thankfully, I'm decrepid. If I can do the Whenever part, I am scared to rely on my concepts. Afraid they might not work. But when I had them it was life or near death, or seemed so. Unfortunatly, in the concepts is, if you're scared, you have to address it. Since I would rather not do anything, I might wait until things are more dire before I act.~
Whichever whatever, very whatever...

Still sharing :~>

I No_Know.

GeneChing
01-26-2005, 02:28 PM
....squirrel kung fu (http://www.onion.com/opinion/index.php?issue=4104) made the Onion.

No_Know
01-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Except that I must be willing to accept the results mentioned in the article, each moment.

brothernumber9
01-27-2005, 11:03 AM
**** E, you totally got your method jacked by some fool, and they only have one stance to it.

Here you are, a guy who has been developing E Moore's kungfu/squirrel kungfu for years, with no exposure other than these forums and some funny publication pulls the rug out from under ya. I knew you should have manuscripted something and made it public before this happened.

Anywhoo, I'm sure the truth will prevail.

No_Know
01-27-2005, 12:43 PM
Basically, Whatever whatever. Not my say to worry. People may think as they think. I can only hope things are seen True.

I am to like that with which I came-up. I am to comprehend, to practice breathing, extreme biomechanics, and have Fun.

When things are their worst I can Squirrel.

I have parts of it on paper and video (a video camer and cassettes would be great). But how to put it as a stream of thought to include what I have so far, when much is simultaneous... I cannot put it all on record, as I No_Know it all. I like what I have. But that is from me as the nucleus. Your (whomever's) Squirreling should vary. But there might should be strong likes to what I have done. Some will be more excellent. Others merely differently excellent.

Recently (year(s) in) I got to realize that someone might not want to get higher flexibility and start learning from there. I have lost like seventy-five percent of my leg flexibility--can't practice Earth shaking stuff in an apartment; can't do much more than jumping-jacks outside with out the police being called for reports of strange behavior or the like and asked-ish to cease~; Develiped muscles tighten. Too tight you get a cripple. I'm looking into it. It's good for my database--good experience. Helps me learn (me).~

Around two hundred fifty pounds or lower regularly now. That was nifty. But weight-loss must be a by-product not the goal.

What Matters?
What Exists?
Whatever whatever, very good :~>

Thank you...

I No_Know

GeneChing
01-27-2005, 01:43 PM
I knew I would regret it... :p

No_Know
03-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Initially this sliding rolling might be more natural than hand slidingof the first Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

No_Know
05-07-2006, 12:22 AM
If one is practice only at class and where not seen and one lives with a family, the standard hour long set of practice thingies might be out.

I effectively am not flexible. I am at a stage where the muscles are more developed yet as if they were stone. I feel like pullling back instead of extending into. If I would recall to breathe I could still be practicing. I got into a concept ,of that doing big moves was practice.

Sometimes when exploring the World-ish and getting back I contemplate. The risks I take or dangers I might brave in a computer game to learn boundries and reactions would be inappropriate to actual Life~ as one basically only gets one play/life.

The kicking that was no problem, triffling as it was is now much less. But I get to look at Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel from new eyes--old eyes with accumulative databases and cross-referencing. I like Breathing. Little moves perhaps can be stepping stones to greater flexibility. I have increased. My jeans that could be worn without dropping a bit is like wearing a small hula-hoop. I can move my foot ****her to my other knee to put on a sock or shoe. Even doing the move a little is doing the move in full. After you get the move, it's about getting it better or perhaps merely being more grand with the same competance.

Years ago (perhaps nearly a decade or so(needle-pulling-thread) I was told the palleted mass(probabally on a low friction floor~) I pressed with a bow and arrow stance was at the weight of a ton. Another man yelled that he too saw it move. A month or so ago I moved one point two tons off of a truck into a landfill. The attendant commented that I was there for a long time. Ton work is perhaps now an aspect of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

I move in stone sometimes as cooling lava, but sometime perhaps as molten. Progress less speedy than glacial ice. Strength and capability as a ream, stronger and flexible. A ream built by one sheet more than before--Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel-by Ernie Moore Jr.

48-50-516...12-5-12...29...11--Two--Ehr-ni---Ernie Moore Jr.('s Kung-Fu, Squirrel).

yenhoi
05-07-2006, 01:46 PM
:eek:

I wish you would re-post the two posture pictures.

No_Know
05-08-2006, 08:23 PM
I am looking into that yenhoi.

tug
05-08-2006, 09:52 PM
All right, Choda Boy, attack!!

No_Know
05-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Hopefully one does not attack. It seems to me that attacking leaves one more vulnerable or at least can...do other than attack. In Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel block, deflect or take the hits until person(s) do not care to continue. There is conditioning called Practice. Regardless of one's levels; it is better to do other than hurting by attacking. If you win the fight by defeating the person the person could be a sore loser and come back more or beat/hurt/attack family or close ones to you with the frustration from not beating you sufficiently directly. Or they lie or distort or tell partial truths and gain support and attack you if you hurt them~ by attacking. Note: they can always-ish say you hit them -even if it was after they were beating on you...theoretically, there are people who might do this type of thing.

People could gather support falsely if you don't touch them too but it seems the least provokive. And When younger, that was what Kung-Fu was to me (a general concept of mine~)--Success by not bringing the ripples of attacking (not bringing anyonelse into it) and having the other person (people) less aggressive.~ In Kung-Fu o,e is not allowed to hurt others.~ And one is to be conditioned in body--in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel the brain and therefore Mind is considered part of the ~body~, and temperament/attitude/perception to be tolerant...at least perhaps some-such some might say.

Whatch this...if you attempt to provoke me to attack and I do not attack and you wait for me to attack or try to attack giving more vulnerability yet I do not attack we have no fight, you might get bored or tired or cool or calm down. Your reason~for picking a fight might not seem so vital if you have to wait to vent. Anger tends to be immediate-ish. If you do not feed Anger soon enough or often enough it perhaps goes back to resting-ish or the like.

Then there's the Rightous or mistaknen person who mistakes a situation or occurance (at least) or some-such and believes h er/im self to be correct of action, Justified, appropriate, Valid or~ in the Right. I would perhaps not like-ish to hurt someone who thought that they were acting appropriately.

I No_Know

yenhoi
05-10-2006, 08:29 AM
What about protecting others.

What is the method to get someone to attack you instead of someone else?

No_Know
05-15-2006, 01:54 AM
One concept: Just because one is getting beaten doesn't mean they are the victim. One does not necessarily know the history of the members of the fight/beat-down. But as to a method of intervening. Go to the so-called victim, help the person up. Escort them away. Chin-Na as required/capable to release the person. Blocking and directing to advance to the person. Once in contact use self-joint manipulation to avoid attacks or to cover the person one is assisting.

Positionings, layering muscles into Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's, Body Armor. Like paper sheets one upon one to form a stronger one then one upon them to form a stronger one...One might suppose it could be referred to similarly as the One...or as Two.

Defending as needed, escort the apparent victim while taking hits so as to not jerk the so called victim.

By the way, it's not about winning per se. It's more about doing as much as you can while being comfortable-ish.

I No_Know

KC Elbows
07-13-2006, 04:00 PM
No_Know, years ago you sent me some advice for a friend who had been in an abusive relationship, self defense stuff and just generally helpful stuff. It occured to me that, typically, I forgot to say thanks, so thanks.

Incidentally, there is a giant squirrel that lives in a tree in my yard. My wife calls it the silverback squirrel, because its back is silver. Anyway, it is giant, and while its not the fastest or most flexible squirrel, it can carry more nuts.

No_Know
10-06-2006, 10:12 AM
I hope to go with the self protect thingie of which KC Elbows speaks.

Ernie Moore Jr,'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel has a lot of stuff that I might consider practice. But it's going on during Life. It might be some kind of scary to applyone's practice stuff when there are no do-overs.

I might refer to Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel as Tired Work...Hows about Tired Squirrel?..I'd like to keep my name associatedwith it, yet it gets to be "Squirrel" anyways. I connot whatever about a name-ish. I was given a name at birth. People don't necessarily know that name but might know me. If I comprehend that they are talking to me , however-ish called I likely respond. And all~ is good.

Getting hung-up on a name might be like/as resisting a grab; not best for you.

First an avi here on the head self-protection. Again this is relevant to domestic physical abuse. In my looking at the concept, the head is a major target in domestic violence. If a person can help it stay intact for even a few seconds it might get those involved passed the Vent. Part of domestic violence seemed to me to involve venting...Rage momentarily expressed. People in Anger seem to Anger-down after they hurt something valuable to them or Dear to them. And they attack those close because they do not feel powerful enough against the World~They attack those who will let them or who can be intimidated or who won't fight back.

Even when getting attacked the attacked (they might both be considered victim) might not want to Be attacked yet not want to hurt the attacker. Interference, temporary and efficient...a head tie (T.I.E.--temporary interference efficient and economical...T.I.E.a.E).

Ernie Moore Jr,'s Kung-Fu Squirrel should have TIEaEs (sounds like tie in necktie)...All I have is a Head Tie(tie is short, and economical-ish :-); those in the Know get-it, the rest just need something to call/label it. Some such perhaps.

I No_Know, but hopefully you do

golden arhat
10-07-2006, 03:08 PM
just to make sure u do know squirrel style (do) is a parody of shaolin do its not a proper style

GeneChing
10-09-2006, 09:34 AM
you'd have to read the whole thread GA, to be sure...;)

No_Know
10-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Be careful in following the attack with which people lead. It can be the distraction you chase over there so that where they were trying to get becomes more available.

Each will or Won't choose for h er/im self.

There's a Tired Work theory~in part at least perhaps. If you were not hurt by it do other than hit back.

So (needle-and-thread), As to those pictures...hopefully This one uploads/downloads...

It should be a tall one-legged stance. This in part encompasses a totality of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

The one leg standing is for inviting a sweep. Hopefully my standing is good enough to take a sweep to the leg and stay standing. I do not have partners to test me. And it's better if I can stand after a sweep to the foot.

The knee up is for deflections and threat, threat of kick. Also defense as I in theory could stomp/jam incomming kicks from nealy all around me from certain angles.

The arm down mimicks squirrels as they stand. They do it It might be some good for me. This tends to be used as a lateral torso positioner. there are movements which nestle the shoulder/pectoralis area into a position of greater muscle denseness and less concious tension and seems to be useable for helpfu breathing.

The arm up is the position for kicks. Since I only practice, an Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel practitioner would go throught the series to get the arm into this position in order to kick; also go through the series of movements to get the arm out of this position--to rest it or it was tiring/sore/hurting...Theoretically this arm position also sets-up a perimiter rangeto be penetratedand the hand for another line of defense. Again maintaining this position does muscle densening/compression and works with breathing for me.

I No_Know, some might say

golden arhat
10-09-2006, 01:47 PM
this has to be a joke i thought id seen it all when i saw toad kung fu
are u serious ?

No_Know
10-10-2006, 05:10 AM
Serious.

Heung Kuen Five Pattern was one of the books I first studied from, and the green covered Tiger-Crane by Bucksam Kong was the first when I was eight. Kung-Fu theater obn television, manuals at home, being young, and the American theater when I got to early teens...I was interested in Kung-Fu and thought I'd like my own. Knowing mostly of Animal styles I picked the local animal that incorporated all I coud be iinterested in-ish.

Standing with thick thighs kicking came to mind--Kicking being a favorite thing of mine, and either one turning that moment or understanding that from standing they could jump back 180 degrees rotate from vertical to horizontal and hit the ground running I got that they had good abdominals~. I was at least pudgy...A favorite thing and a needed thing~ I would pattern a Kung-Fu relevant to Squirrel.

But you are correct in that I do not consider it real Kung Fu.

I like it though.

golden arhat
10-10-2006, 07:30 AM
the perfect form of self defense is different for each person
so if it works for u then fine
but if u plan on teaching it i suggest changing the name lol

No_Know
10-10-2006, 08:52 AM
Good mention, and actually thought about. Squirrel would probabally stay, but On going over teaching it, it would not get learned in the same order I did. And the person for whom I was considering it had particular aspects wanted. So (needle and thread) I would be taking only the things I thought applied to that particular person/student.

There's principle and base model. I did stuff for mechanical excellence extreme and personal fun preference. People have varying degrees of ability. This is factored in to Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. Of the possibilities, following the principles, I can only go so far. Those who come after me might develop it further in certain directions. Another might mimick some and discover things at which I wouldn't look...

When I die and can no longer comment on how it's used it seems likely to get bastar dized out of my control. I do not control it. It Is. I merely notice aspects. If I can help another notice beneficial aspect for that one or them... Awesome!~

There's a story that is to be told. The person comming in does all the forms and techniques as they recall and somewhat care to do at the moment. This is their story in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. When I see their story, I understand their Background and their skill set and an esitmate of abilities/versatilities.

Some would not ever do nearly as much as me. The variety is less, the amount might be the same. One person only wanted fighting things. I would show person my lastest fun thing and then bring out the variance. The variance is the tweek that turns an impractical-to-the-real-world-fun-cutsie move simulating fighting theoretically, into a sharp no arguement point-blank useful-in-a-real-situation technique.

But when a person comes to me I go with the aspects relating to their preferences. People tend to, it seems, only want what they want.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel dies with me, theoretically. I hope to document it good enough to be a guide at least to those interested in the obscure or whatever to take a look and consider/contemplate. It's something I might like to do for me-ish.

Part of Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel is Comfort. I come-up with it but might not do it again if it's Other than comfortable. Good on lack of pressure. How skilled or capable you are depends on you and your situations or how you deal with each. Since the base premise~ is something like, without it you are Dead, I practiced. And the practicing is to be done with the imagination--techniques must incorporacte thinking, resisting, lethal, opponts who counter the technique. Doing a technique through it's counter I thought might improve the technique...

One more picture to find and an avi to get together or the such for the Head Tie.

Enjoy what you can of the day. Breathe. Be well enough. Very Good.

I No_Know

No_Know
11-02-2006, 05:22 PM
I have that second picture. To be posted. Next would be the Head TIE.

Looking back at my video documenting of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, it seems there was Squirrel stuff and Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu stuff. Ernie Moore Jr.'s stuff seemed to have forms with a technique or move as a theme. Perhaps a concept delivered within the framework of certain moves/techniques. Squirrel seemed to have Nature or the natural as a theme. I'm thinking if Truck-Driver Kung-Fu was considered Squirrel or Ernie Moore Jr. Squirrel might have it as whatever whichever, get the technique...it was set techniques that could be used intermixedly--formlessly, that seems Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu.

Anything Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu has has as it's root Squirrel or Squirrel Nature.

There's the stem/root/nucleus part if it. Some one might take an Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu thing and refine it or use it as a basis/base for something they derived or came-up with which might be considered Their Kung-Fu. If they were true to Ernie Moore Jr. intent it is an extension or growth of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu. If they added their own ideas any of which were not in-line with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu, then it's mucking-up-of, but Their own Kung-Fu.

It seems that if you incorporate Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu you are incorporating Squirrel at least a part of it. As Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu is Naught, without Squirrel.

I No_Know some might say perhaps...

No_Know
11-03-2006, 05:19 AM
There was a posture from a swowrd techniques manual--Dragon walking swordmanship where there was a resting position. It was a standing on one foot position. It seemed to me to be leg behind knee, opposedto the more seen leg on top of thigh (lower), which I had not ever seen to my concious knowledge supposedly.

The picture seemed to show a strong bend so as to look as though seated or nearly such. In the Squirreling I found a mechanics. place the ankle in the back-side of the knee and I could rest nicely at a thigh parallel to the ground position. Since I like my Hore-riding stances there too it was nifty. What bumped it into Cool wasthe stability I felt/thought I had while in this one-legged-seated-squat--Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's, "Upright Frog Hops on Lilypad"--In the Squirrel's first form (no other name needed at the moment, and quite descriptive) a person might assume this posture a total of four times hopping/stepping in a four point cross-section while alternating standing legs. This was a has been fun section.

The prayer hands is good storage while I move. It also helps with breathing as I lower it to the level of my in-elbows...the stance is Squirrel's Praying Crane the technique (I might suppose) in which it is used is Squirrel's First Form- Upright Frog Hops on Lillypad--not used to cranes hopping on lillypads-for consistancy I called it frog.

No_Know
11-03-2006, 05:30 AM
There was a posture from a swowrd techniques manual--Dragon walking swordmanship where there was a resting position. It was a standing on one foot position. It seemed to me to be leg behind knee, opposedto the more seen leg on top of thigh (lower), which I had not ever seen to my concious knowledge supposedly.

The picture seemed to show a strong bend so as to look as though seated or nearly such. In the Squirreling I found a mechanics. place the ankle in the back-side of the knee and I could rest nicely at a thigh parallel to the ground position. Since I like my Hore-riding stances there too it was nifty. What bumped it into Cool wasthe stability I felt/thought I had while in this one-legged-seated-squat--Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's, "Upright Frog Hops on Lilypad"--In the Squirrel's first form (no other name needed at the moment, and quite descriptive) a person might assume this posture a total of four times hopping/stepping in a four point cross-section while alternating standing legs. This was a has been fun section.

The prayer hands is good storage while I move. It also helps with breathing as I lower it to the level of my in-elbows...the stance is Squirrel's Praying Crane the technique (I might suppose) in which it is used is Squirrel's First Form- Upright Frog Hops on Lillypad--not used to cranes hopping on lillypads-for consistancy I called it frog.

No_Know
11-06-2006, 02:09 PM
The head self-protection for about what KC Elbows spoke has a basic form that resembles the attaced~ image.

I've recently called it head tie. But its what iu came-up with for protecting the head during a domesitc violence situation. Least common denominatoring it I got that the head was a main target and it can be an outburst. If you can defend for half a minute or so, it might be helpful.

The shown position has the elbow lower then I might prefer. The elbow should be elbow height by wrote. But even here it could still be helpful. (More images when I can).

This is identified as right-delta-Right.

I No_Know

yenhoi
11-09-2006, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the updates No_Know!!!

No_Know
11-11-2006, 02:35 AM
With the palm on the forehead a slanting outgoing shield is formed. the palm acts as a brace. the other palm either on the bicep or forearm near the elbow, also a brace.

The function of the brace is to move with slight movements of the body stemming from the abdominal or torso. Slight bends turns or twists here can augment slight movements at the rotator cuff. Braces in place and the two areas with only slight complimentary adjustments in the direction of frontal incomming straight, angled or rounding, might help to Temporarily Interfere Economically and Efficiently at the Head region.

The brace design allows for relatively quick change of defense from oneside to the other. A blocking, interfering, lifting-lowering slide as palms mirror exchange in effect. Palm at forehead goes to arem or elbow. Palm at bicep or elbow area slides to forehead.

This is part of the most basic of Head TIE of Squirrel.

Next is side of head/neck

Then interfering using slight movement of the elbow in space.

Keeping the five placements of palms to head and the coresponcing palm to bicep/elbow-forearm should keep the integrity of Squirrel of this technique...or perhaps some such one might say.

I No_Know

No_Know
12-09-2006, 07:42 AM
This is basically the first position or merely part of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu,Squirrel's Head TIEE...delta with the beginning of right.

No_Know
12-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Here is the Head TIEE demonstrated pretty OK. This is basically it.

Head T.I.E.E. (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1554419563)

No_Know
12-17-2006, 07:16 AM
If you see the Head T.I.E.E. from post #211 which goes to a myspace dot com page, then please inform me of any flaws in protection to the head you notice or foresee.

A T.I.E.E.(being a No_Know thingie) is designed with a single person's comprehensions--although that single person has a database of that, life's experience. Interpretation of the data--analysis, is subject to perception.

There are extensions from the basic Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E. First please, find flaws in the basics.

I No_Know

No_Know
12-18-2006, 06:08 AM
Head T.I.E.E. is also called deltasquare.

Head T.I.E.E. ongoing (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1574602160)

I No_Know

GeneChing
12-18-2006, 11:44 AM
It just makes more sense to have this thread there.

yenhoi
12-19-2006, 08:20 AM
You need a video with the waist movement + TIE. The coverage is good and basic.

Good Stuff!

yenhoi
12-19-2006, 08:21 AM
The second myspace video is horrible.

:D

No_Know
12-19-2006, 10:04 AM
It can be good to be aware. Horrible in which ways? Please.

I No_Know

No_Know
12-19-2006, 03:17 PM
As far as quality of image, that makes sense to indicate that it's horrible (the second vid put-up which currently shows up first on the left-hand side).

Liken it to an original kung-fu manual that was written centuries ago and has become worn with age.

Beyond production quality, this depiction has about two-thirds of the upper body showing including the waist. Going through the five positions--left, right, center, left-outside, right-outside; you might notice the hips stay relatively still. Motion for the Head TIE should occure from the stomach level or above with no perceivable motion below that.

This is the Squirrel quality. In Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel there is no attempted use of the waist. As if one was in cement up to the stomach/ribcage, no active twisting occures here. With Squirrel one has a new waist, the stomach. I think this might have developmental occurances.

There is a turn to show the side better, but even that was from the ankles. It seems that the knto the stomach might be the guards an like wringing a towel the center or holding place becomes more durabl/stronger.

yenhoi
12-20-2006, 08:13 AM
Just the quality is horrible. I made the first comment before noticing the second video.

The ideas are all there, great stuff.

No_Know
12-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Head T.I.E.E.+waist movement + (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1583582472)

yenhoi here they are together, the waist movement and Head TIE. If the video even shows for you. I am looking into using a format that comes-up more often.

Again the waist movement in EMJKF, Squirrel conceptually starts at the stomach area. I noticed movement lower. Your body can only move certain ways. I more guide than order my body. I make requests. If you shoot for the sky you might end-up on trees; if you shoot for the stars you at least might end-up on the top of the World.

I set my goals or attempts conceptually fantastic. The actual resultant tends to be better than if I merely tried for exactly in what I was interested.

There's a thought that people fall short. The far-ther for which I aim the more ground that gets covered-depending on my angle.

EMJKF, Squirrel is about conept the action, do other than go beyond comfort, and theoretically one might achieve the best possible results for that previous moment. It seems a person starts an action predicting events in a moment that has not come to pass.

yenhoi, basically, no concious waist movement in Squirrel.

No_Know
12-21-2006, 05:55 AM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Self Development, Squirrel is only to be taught in Winter conditions (of South Northeastern United States of America). After Winter originally I wouldn't consider teaching it until next Winter. I'm thinking stance. The first posture...I'm thinking the Cold and it's usefulness to practicing. And the Ice. I would like to hold to that for the moment although Winter can be other than Ice and Snow and might be warm-ish.

I assigned that a beginning student would write the Chinese characters for Squirrel one thousand times on lined (other than college ruled) notebook paper with one hand then the other, however long it took. Nothing but concepts until then. And there was a particular way to hold the pen...

yenhoi
12-21-2006, 07:31 AM

Wow, you sure No_know how to deliver the goods. That video is much, much better.

Very impressed with the progress over the years. Im also in agreement with the outdoor winter training and its benefits, as much as I dislike the cold when it first arrives each year.

:cool:

No_Know
01-07-2007, 08:26 AM
There is closing one's eyes and still seeing the room in which one is. Having the comprehension of area it can seem as though one is in effect seeing. I call this mind sight.

The practice is with items near you. Move to grab an item eyes open then close them before contacting the item. This should register, then a shape. It seems like guess work but fun if accuracy seems consistantly good.

No_Know
01-13-2007, 06:51 AM
I got the impression that it would be nice to transition from strike to strike close but strategically moving along the opponent. This was a look into doing that. However when I had a live Hsing-I+ student to theoriz on I did not seem to get the first strike in and therefore could not examine the full sequence to eight(actually fourteen--eight and six).

Ernir Moore Jr.'s Self_Development, Squirrel's Eight Double Strikes (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1605371177)

No_Know
01-13-2007, 06:53 AM
I walked a circle last night and it felt really nice...back to the beginning...

yenhoi
01-13-2007, 08:58 AM
Those are cool too, my favorite is the dogs tail.

Dim Wit Mak
01-13-2007, 01:02 PM
There is a school in a suburb to Stockholm, Sweden, which claims the Squirrel style. Supposedly 2000 years old with 10000 techniques based on squirrel, horse, crab, rooster and girl. Based on the principle that the shortest distance between to points is a straight line, and that you counter with a series of punches and kicks...
The club (http://home.swipnet.se/~w-62754/)

THE CLUB

It would be nice to check "THE CLUB" out, but I "am not authorized to enter". These squirrel types must have such deadly squirrel techniques that they do not wish to share them with the peons.

No_Know
01-14-2007, 08:27 AM
Yes, seeing the rest of that should be interesting. As far as shortest distance between two points might be a straight line, yet Speed is what is sought. And there might be situations where the shortest distance does not necessarilly get you there fastest.

No follow-up with punches and kicks. Punches leave me open (perhaps a selective strike and see how it goes. But all within my feet. Kicking, seldom if ever except for Fun and development perhaps.

I No_Know

yenhoi
01-17-2007, 12:16 AM
Happy Birthday No_Know!

No_Know
01-17-2007, 05:36 AM
Success, Happiness.

No_Know
02-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Ernie Moore Jr.'s Self-Development, Squirrel's Protecting Elbows, Dragonfly and Head T.I.E.E. (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1968911604)

No_Know
02-18-2007, 09:18 AM
The shifting in the aforementioned video was very poor and other than Squirrel.

Original Squirrelhad blocking only with the flanks and backs and abdominals. As that was Original, so it is today~ Also was deflections. Take hits using breathing and Squirrel's Body Armor--non-concious-tense-desnsing of the muscle areas and deflection.

Feet stay in place ideally. And with shoulders staying level,move as if anchored in cement up to the stomach. There is some give likely, but keep to the concept/thought.

My skill was not always enough to stay in place after getting hit(s)...Breathe and Continue.

No_Know

No_Know
02-20-2007, 02:59 AM
There was one strike in Original Squirrel--to the throat. It was probabally a grab. But that concepts is so yucky brutal to me, one should not want to use it. It might have been the only strike worth delivering...After the attacker attacks but you deflect, block, take-it...their arms and strength might prevent grabs. Their pain tolerance or build/development might dismis most blows. Throat lock could end it...also, a throat strike could disorient, deter, or disable with almost a touch and free you to deal with another assailant.

That's where there gets to be Ernie Moore Jr.s Kung Fu. Squirrel is about Development, extreme body mechanics, Fun and breathing...this as a base and squirrels as a framework, I had been interested in my own Kung-Fu and for my understanding at the moment involved punches and kick type stuff. To be a Kung-Fu it required principles, weapons, form, and techniques of attack defense, and primary striking zones. There were five with two of those doubled.

No_Know

No_Know
02-23-2007, 05:32 AM
As a person I seem to focus. I considered, for/in Kung-Fu the legwork and footwork to be the most important (in a sense). In Kung-Fu class I focused on the legwork and footwork. The instructor told me to work on my hands...I finally did that and I think I got told to work on my footwork...It was great that I did it good enough that I could work on something else, however, it can be working on the samethings over and over without some carefulness. Getting the next thing without loosing the last thing--valuable. Keep it in mind, perhaps.

I do not write things down--I think it makes things more valuable; I do not have the patients--this is taking too long there is so-much more to be done I have to live-up to the other people's schedules that I do not know and be on time for them...So (needle-and-thread) handle what I am doing but drop it. But I handled it enough to have officially addressed it. But what I did doesn't stay much or gets functionally unrecallable.

With there being a lot of Ohhh and Ahhhh about the Ultimate Fight~(Fighting~) Championship(s)- UFC, and so called mixed martial art (mixed martial arts) I looked at it and read. Mostly MerryPrankster~. There was a bit about getting up from the ground (non-kip; non-Black Dragon Coils around Pillar (both of which I am very unlikely able to promptly do at the moment). I came-up with what I thought was the most efficient, thinking about the situations for that need. I have not researched what their best was/is but I like my crossover-press or fold-crossover-press as being quick-ish and efficient. Yet doing this different get-up for those types of situations with that style of flexibility, I realized my new Inability to move some of the ways I had before.

By honing longer more complicated ways to move and getting them towards as fast as simpler ways I displace my something-or-other...I might think. Focusing on doing it short cut out my longs they were not used. My body transliteradted-Not Needed...

Warning, Heads-up? Mention.

I No_Know

No_Know
02-25-2007, 07:35 AM
What I had put here needn't be put.

yenhoi
02-25-2007, 09:26 AM
So what does a squirrel do when the opponent seizes a leg or both legs? How does he defend and fight from his back? Are these addressed in your 5(7) points?

No_Know
02-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Not addressed in 5(7) points but I'll address it here.-ish

No_Know
02-25-2007, 05:45 PM
"So what does a squirrel do when the opponent seizes a leg or both legs?"

Breathe--matching my stance to compensate for person's momentum. I look to stay-upright. I wait, if you would, to see what happens next.

If lifted I breath and shake/shiver/comprehend "compensating down-ish" to stay standing.

"How does he defend and fight from his back?"

Head T.I.E.E.; with curving the abs bringing the hips up, bend the knees, grab the person at the ribcage (under/inside the arms). Lower the hips. Hands on their thighs and Ripdown-calves on their pecs--stretching their abs to their crotch, perhaps pulling the thighs, connecting their curved upper back or head to the ground/mat.

" Are these addressed in your 5(7) points?"

It could be a stretch but could also be used. If I was interested in fighting, 5(7) points should be nice strikings/ good target areas. 5(7) is strikes. I prefer to rely other than on strikes as the result can vary greatly.

In Squirrel~ defese by striking is only done striking attacks. Can't strike attacks from the ground.~ Would rather do other than bother. Would uproot person at the knees (prying then leveraging using wrists/elbows). Cross elbows to his hips or circling elbows to hit same side inner or inner-top thigh. Or shoulder scoochand same-side elbow down on their knees could also be a preference.

-Pull them to the mat from behind.
-Hit the thighs with elbows or Leopard's paws.
-Hit the knees with shoulder controlled elbows.

I No_Know

No_Know
02-27-2007, 12:43 PM
Things depend on the situation. You bring factors to the situation with mind-set and practice and training. However there's that sarticular situation which can be made of situations.

Squirreling would maneuver before hitting the floor. Momentum can be compensated for...

Without specifics more I see getting run off of my feet and driven up and back. With that I see spreading my legs and swinging into person's midzone or waist.

Crab claw to person's ears from above comes to mind.

If downed. knuckling (third finger second nuckle) the side of the knee comes to mind. A grinding.

Arm up beside ear. Roll what you can. Lift at knee in front of you. At least push-off.

Fingers inside of knees and spread knees apart...

____

I get that there will be hard fists to the face/side of head. Put your face in your elbow. Rest your palm heel under your chin--fingers under the forearm.

For elbows: forehead in your elbow.

There is a thought to do stuff before they get you where they want you. Realize, then be other than there.

I_No_Know

Some-such perhaps very very.

No_Know
02-27-2007, 04:53 PM
It sounded like a what would you do...

1.Read it and avoid
2.Get-out before it locks.
3.Break-it--as opposed to struggling

Mostly exhale for Protection, Power and Strength.

Let them attack

Press the most proximal joint or twist/bend wrongly the most distal joint.

Dragon's-head punch into large muscle groups near the joint. Or the center-sides of large muscle groups for limbs.

No_Know
03-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Thing about it is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel practices working from the ground. Being a stand-up Practice, it got to be long. I Looked for ways to be horizontal and on the floor. however there are activities when one or a group is there. If impatient with standing go to the floor. If impatient on the floor get back to standing.

Concept...Practice, Comfort, but Practice...theoretically could be good if it was most all the time.

Having lived it somewhat there came a concept of rest every few five years or so. But looking at it as keystroking this, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel has design to be practice even while resting and perhaps resting while Practicing.

The design is there, yet the practitioner kind-of chooses. But the design of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is there should the practitioner choose to.

I No_Know

No_Know
05-11-2007, 03:33 PM
When making a Kung-Fu of my own so-to-speak (shake-a-can)I understood to have System core target areas. One area I picked was front hips. damage that front area no kicks much. might not walk all that nicely either.

Having hip and lower back situations I agree that this might have been a good choice.

Train hard and become lax the muscles might shorten causing disfigurement and in ability. Please be careful and train within practical ability to practice.

I did some videos in recent posts. Much of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrelis more about movement with breathings and frequency of breath. Shorter name? Ernie's Squirrel? Tired Kung-Fu? Practice after fatigued or at least tired is a suppoed to in this. The thought is if I'm going to use any stuff for life and death I might be in a position of lack of Will. I must practice doing when I feel I cannot. This is Squirrel, at least in part.

Ask questions I'll adress...a learning experience for us both perhaps. Welcome (unless you are a vampire or some such undead).

No_Know

No_Know
05-12-2007, 06:17 AM
Within Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel I chose a thought of one's worst is one's best at any moment; kind-of sort-of. When performance is required my worst might be a result when seeking use. An idea might be to raise the levels of my possible worsts. It was a thought I had.

Muscles of my body unit seem like an intrasystem. A cramp can be dealt with by pressing the muscle (group) near a relevant joint and other than fast extend/stretch. The concept is the muscle-ish is bunched-up. Hold one end in place, then pull it out from itself. Also strong contraction and extending might have a similar effect. Keep it long and realize it might squeeze back. Be Care-full.

I find that breathing has frequencies/speeds which can have different effects (other than apparent effect to not so much effect to good or bad. like a radio a certain range of vibrations will work for that preferred result.

I No_Know

No_Know
05-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Principles:

Feet fully on the ground.

Toes forward

Other than tip-toe.

For decades until five or so years ago.

Other than beyond Comfort.

Work is other than forgiving and other than patient. Being correct (to myself And for the task at hand~) and staying employed...What I understand to at the moment.

I No_Know

No_Know
05-15-2007, 07:17 PM
My first Kung-Fu was actually Putt-Putt Golf. My father introduced me.

A man fell back when the subway car finally stopped. I supported him at the kidney/lower back with an elbow.

I was on the roof and found a use for House of Lizard Kung. I was tiling the roof (only a few shingles). Being on my side, If only I kept up the practice and been developed enough.

I read Jademan comics.

I associated cold with Internal Kung-Fu and Heat with External Kung-Fu.

My legs are relaxed. Tensing them as I walk is a great relief. I spent my Whole life non-tensening actions. There's something I call one seventy two It's Shoa-Lin and five Animals. Tiger is first. And it looks as though there is tension through-out.

Practicing a technique from a Kung-Fu class It helped my back. It was similar to a Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Tiger-Thinks-Twice--a quick stop that stops at the throat.

Please review your techniques. I find much value in my earlier things.

I No_Know

No_Know
05-18-2007, 01:32 PM
I have refined add ressing punches to one hands position. My stance choice would be monkey entering circle--a short and bent bow and arrow stance.

I have a thing for getting grabbad at the throat or choked from the front. This got me a defensive concept that might be repeatable and still useful when upper body attacked.

I hope to write about Hands-Over soon. And Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's techniques specifically. At least some.

I No_Know

No_Know
05-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Watching a Kung-Fu movie on Saturday afternoon television, a painful leg, media talk of bioenergy, I put my hand over my leg and ther seemed to be at least less pain--Hands-Over.

Kung-Fu practice from books with stories and moviesand comics (Jademan) as guides of how it can be and how it's supposed to go. Might have done at least some good. Sixteen years later I had employment. It was at a sit-down job with a variety of folks. One had Lupus and trusted me. I would put my hand near her back without touching on herwhen the work-load would allow. She said she felt better type-of-thing.

A stomach ache, a migraine, relief from asthma, back pains, arthritis of the knee, arthritis in the hand, osteoarthritis in an elder woman, pain reduction after hip replacement surgery years old vehicular damage to a limb and chronic back pain.

I've been told by a person with at least one of these thatthey feel something-as in something indide of them that they did not expect and or or they could use the area better.

I get a sensation in my hand and I take that to suggest my hand is near an affected area. I used to think Hands Over addressed pain. I came to think it addressed tension. It might reduce tense muscular places which might affect pain preception if not pain levels.

The techniques I have come to get for addressing things is (please not I do this comprehend this and this is a first for outwardly naming stuff):

Palm towards--this seems to pull at the tension

Palm away--this is used near and at the head because palm towards at the head seems to perhaps up-pain.

Sprinkle or play piano--puts pinholes in the area to make it pourous and more suceptible to penetration.

Drag/wave--find a frequency for attachment thena frequency to move the situation from the area of effect. Looks like waving and seems to be a draging of the tension but in thin whifting layers reducing the thickness with several passes of the Hand-Over

Drill-Anchor--a shot into the area then a wrapping twining motion with a slow pull-the finger bent as a slight hook.

I ask if it's worse-we wouldn't want that and I would rather not use words such as different or better as that might be suggestive in the minds of som at least.

If you feel something tell. if it's worse, tell so I can adjust or merely stop.

There is also Forward-Back--a pulsing action.

I ask about depth shape location size (color?) when I can. This is with strangers and I'm lucky enough to get any attempt and without being able to explain or ask suggestively...

I do this at a distance (looked into it). The thought is whatever happens at close range, air is a fluid in a closed universe. Until momentum dies from drag by gravity. Basically every displacement affects near-by...I conceptualize the situation and hopefully there's no worse results.

No_Know
05-21-2007, 01:25 PM
When I sense ension or whatever I might get other than a uniform sensation. More database to discern meaning but thats how it goes.

There's also a closing claw scratching I might do. It it to me as though from my fingers extends intothe person and how I move them outside is directing them inside.

There is a swipe and a swirling.

Swirling and still can be good for headaches

For sinus headachestouch: brushing the forehead, slide down the nose bridge catch at the nose tiptwist to loosenpull a palm's length +, roll tieoff at thumb then snap (the line).

No_Know
05-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Happened to do a Squirrel Stance recently felt good. Recalled the part about Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel very small movements to progress Even doing it the smallest is still doing it. Like a molecule.Thought to do more Squirrel even though to a different extent than before. Being less able gives me a great situation to test Squirrel.

I Hopefully do not test Squirrel...in case I might be wrong. But I made this thing with being disabled in mind With being disadvantaged in mind. I like getting through difficulites with stuff that had already been prepared or there for me to reference..Saving.

No_Know

No_Know
05-22-2007, 05:49 PM
There is a opening. I hope to show these things soon.