PDA

View Full Version : my jong law horn

yinyangcross
05-04-2007, 10:49 PM
I am looking for style and form training videos of my jong law horn, also spelled
mizhong lo han???? If you know of any master or sifu who sells these to the public please inform me here.

thanks

yinyangcross
05-14-2007, 05:45 PM
anyone please?

ittokaos
05-14-2007, 05:54 PM
Good Afternoon,

It's an excellent style from what I've seen but as for videos/dvd and such I'm not too sure. www.Plumpub.com is always stocked with kung fu goodness as well as www.wle.com. You could probably find books on the subject at plum pub as well.

I hope this helps,

WF

mickey
05-14-2007, 06:31 PM
Hello yinyangcross,

I did not enter this thread earlier because you were looking for instructional videos on this style. I have not seen any.

Back in the 1980's, there were the Houston Nationals--tournaments that were conducted by Jeff Bolt. Quite a few were videotaped. And I do remember Russel Sauls, a Myjong Lohan practitioner under Johnny Lee, competing in one of them that was caught on video. You may want to try to find Jeff Bolt to see if any are still available. I do not remember the particular year. I think quite a few students of Johnny Lee entered those competitions during those years.

Another person you may consider contacting would be Nick Scrima. A short while ago he was offering a martial arts correspondence course through the internet. He is also a Myjong Lohan practitioner.

Good Luck to you in your practice and Welcome to the forum.

mickey