PDA

View Full Version : Trainings clip Lau Family Hung Boxing HK

Laukarbo
05-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Training at the Lau Kwoon,this clip shows Oscar Wu playing Gung Gee Fook Fu Kuenand practising in the chambers..Oscar trains since 3 months,4hours 6 days a week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuL5p8QKExk

enjoy:D

The Xia
05-07-2007, 07:19 PM
It looks like you guys are running a fine kwoon! That's great for three months of training. Is that a summer program or something?
But I have to say, the Reggae sounded a bit out of place to me. When I was watching the video I wondered where that music was coming from. I was surprised when I realized it was from the video. :D

Laukarbo
05-07-2007, 07:24 PM
It looks like you guys are running a fine kwoon! That's great for three months of training. Is that a summer program or something?
But I have to say, the Reggae sounded a bit out of place to me. When I was watching the video I wondered where that music was coming from. I was surprised when I realized it was from the video. :D

Thanks man,nah Oscar is a regular student..the kwoon is open 12 months a year for anyone to train at..

I know what you mean about the music but i think the wfh tune got played out..plus thats sometimes the kind of music you will hear when training there.
We have speakers all over the kwoon so the music can ease the pain from practising :D

lkfmdc
05-09-2007, 06:30 AM
good kung fu, bad music :D

Laukarbo
05-09-2007, 06:39 AM
good kung fu, bad music :D

its a good thing that people have different tastes when it comes to music..:)
I also have a lot of chinese music from classical/traditional to modern,or music from the philippines (thats where I live),well all kinds of..its hard to please everybody...anyway workin on a clip right now and didnt decide yet what kind of music to add...ANY SUGGESTIONS ?:D The clip is also about a beginner in Hung Kuen here in Manila...

banditshaw
05-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Eye Of The Tiger:D

The Xia
05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks man,nah Oscar is a regular student..the kwoon is open 12 months a year for anyone to train at..

I know what you mean about the music but i think the wfh tune got played out..plus thats sometimes the kind of music you will hear when training there.
We have speakers all over the kwoon so the music can ease the pain from practising :D
Sounds like a great place to train. :cool:

its a good thing that people have different tastes when it comes to music..
I also have a lot of chinese music from classical/traditional to modern,or music from the philippines (thats where I live),well all kinds of..its hard to please everybody...anyway workin on a clip right now and didnt decide yet what kind of music to add...ANY SUGGESTIONS ?:D The clip is also about a beginner in Hung Kuen here in Manila...
My suggestion is to let the person being filmed decide. :)

hskwarrior
05-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Ahhhhhh, Don't Worry About What People Have To Say About Your Music Choice. If They Don;t Like The Music They Can Turn Down The Sound.

Not The Right Song For That Video, But Nothing Wrong At All With The Music.

Im Truly Perturbed By The Over Use Of Waaaahhhh Waahhhhh Wah Wah Wah Wah Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh..........musice Sets The Mood. But Typically Caucausian People Are Going To Speak Up Against Hip Hop Cause The "caucasian" Its Not Their Fault.

Yeah Im So-called White.....but I Love Hip Hop!!!!!! Hate Plain Wonderbread Type Music.........no Umph In It.

Laukarbo
05-09-2007, 11:47 PM
Ahhhhhh, Don't Worry About What People Have To Say About Your Music Choice. If They Don;t Like The Music They Can Turn Down The Sound.

Not The Right Song For That Video, But Nothing Wrong At All With The Music.

Im Truly Perturbed By The Over Use Of Waaaahhhh Waahhhhh Wah Wah Wah Wah Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh..........musice Sets The Mood. But Typically Caucausian People Are Going To Speak Up Against Hip Hop Cause The "caucasian" Its Not Their Fault.

Yeah Im So-called White.....but I Love Hip Hop!!!!!! Hate Plain Wonderbread Type Music.........no Umph In It.

hehe cool..

Btw. Im caucasian too...if I had to live on an island and could take with me only 10 albums my first 2 choices would be Nas-Illmatic and Mobb Deeps-the infamous...

Asmo
05-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I dont understand the music when you want to show someone doing forms. Can't hear his/her feet stepping, breathing is gone, and just generally I like to hear whatever is around him/her more then someone else's preference for music. If I want to know someone else's music preference then there are sites specially made for that purpose ;)

Shaolindynasty
05-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Mobb Deeps-the infamous

good choice