PDA

View Full Version : Winter is coming fast!

old jong
10-24-2001, 03:07 AM
And I have to store my good old Gold Wing! :( Luckely,I don't have to store my wife!!! :eek: Ahem!...I think I'll go practice on my Mok Yan Jong! ;)
http://caramelle.dromadaire.com/fr/home/file.asp?$8FHvm2TM+5llAGROwU2C6A==
This is really me and my wife! :)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

joedoe
10-24-2001, 03:08 AM
Cool, now I know what old jong looks like

I thought your wife was that awesome swimsuit model you keep posting pictures of :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

old jong
10-24-2001, 03:10 AM
....THAT'S HER!!! :D ;)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Stranger
10-24-2001, 03:20 AM
Wow, I pictured old jong looking totally different.
Odd how that works.

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

Watchman
10-24-2001, 03:22 AM
Nice bike!

JWTAYLOR
10-24-2001, 03:25 AM
I, of course, can't see it. I'll be riding my 78' Kawasaki KZ 1000 all Winter, just to prove I can. Of couse, we'll have about 10 days of below freezing weather here, and I bet it's just a bit more chilly in Montreal. But you get a fairing and a windshield, sissy.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

old jong
10-24-2001, 03:48 AM
You're a lucky guy. Here we have months of below freezing and TONS of snow! :eek:
Stranger
You're right! It is rare that somebody actually looks like the picture we make of him! How do you think I was looking?
;)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

JasBourne
10-24-2001, 04:07 AM
I liked the bigfoot pic best. ;)

You and the missus should take the Gold Wing and head south. Here in Flo-ree-dah it's 80 degrees and blue skies until next June.

BTW happy b-day, I forgot to add my thumbs up to that thread earlier.

Martial Joe
10-24-2001, 04:36 AM
Is it me or is old jong atractive... :D
Just kidding...the bike is nice...

Many beers jong?

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Budokan
10-24-2001, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I'm going to have to start working inside now since it's getting colder here too.

Nice bike and nice lady. I doubt you really deserve either of them. ;)

K. Mark Hoover

Sharky
10-24-2001, 05:39 PM
That's a shiney helmet you have their biker. Did your wife polish it for you?

"etc."

Edd

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Badger
10-24-2001, 05:45 PM
The weather is perfect in Dallas right now.I love when we actually have an autumn.

Old Jong-You should stay pretty warm though ,you got a hot bike & a hot chick.You old codger you. ;)

Badger

Support The Economy. Buy A Gun.

Stranger
10-24-2001, 11:07 PM
Old Jong,

I pictured you with a full beard and moustache. :D

You're the tribal elder, so you had to look the part.

Maybe it was all the Sasquatch comments? :confused:

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

Wongsifu
10-25-2001, 01:13 AM
its cool to finally see what old jong looks like, I always kinda pictured him like one of the pics he posted once , that guy who could skrunch up his face he was like rubber face man, thank god that pic is outta my head.

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

old jong
10-25-2001, 01:31 AM
I thank everyone for these friendly comments.Well...Most of them!... ;) I know Joe tried to start this a while ago and it did not work! Come on tribe! the time has come to show your faces! :eek: Think about it: If I can do it,all of you young internet wizards can do it eyes close! ;) I want to see YOU! :cool:

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-25-2001, 01:41 AM
ill get a pic of myself up this weekend if i can . .. . i'm nothing to look at mind you but i figure it'll at least be entertaining for everyone to point and laugh at the little long haired sissy.

where's my beer?

KC Elbows
10-25-2001, 01:44 AM
Really Jong, you don't want to see me. I'm like a masculine version of Leona Helmsley. Wait, she was masculine, wasn't she? I look just like my grandfather. He was the stunt double for Lon Cheney. Did all his scenes sans makeup. :D

But I'm still better looking than Watchman! :p

S.Teebas
10-25-2001, 01:04 PM
Yeah, thought Old jong would look like the one of those french guys from the yoghurt adds with a moustach. Oh well!

Atleast he has a pot belly! ...the one thing all good wing chuin men have in common!
:D

S.Teebas

logic
10-25-2001, 01:37 PM
how's the skiing up there?with winter comming up and skiing is right around the corner.You don't look much like a skier but I thought I'd ask.

Honest Neutral Clarity

Kristoffer
10-25-2001, 03:42 PM
AAAAAaaaaahhhh,,, cold weather :D

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"