PDA

View Full Version : Gene I'm offended

NorthernMantis
08-11-2001, 03:57 PM
Previously written on your e-zine...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>But this is a cowardly argument to come from warriors. If your style dies with your generation, it is your fault. You cannot blame others for not passing down your tradition. [/quote]

Gene please tell me you didn't write this.Communism made kung fu illegal,killing kung fu practtioners,sendind them to jail where some commited suicide and as a result many had to flee,destroying part of their culture forever and you guys dare write this?It is a total slap on the face to the ones who had to deal with so much pain and oppresion.Also to the one's who try to strive to preserve what they have the best way they can.

I never stated I hated wu shu I just hate how the PRC promotes wu shu as the original art.I saw a documentation that was made in China and it said that kung fu is considered a ******* art to wu shu.Didn't the red guard also attack shaolin temple?In consequence shaolin monks were made to go out of secular life and were force to get married to women or die?

What are you guys trying to do?

I'm sorry to be rude but that was a very offensive statement.I tried posting on the shaolin forum but you haven't seen it yet.

"Always be ready"

[This message was edited by NorthernMantis on 08-12-01 at 07:06 AM.]

GeneChing
08-14-2001, 07:48 PM
Please post only once - I'll get to you.
All good things in all good time....

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher
Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com (http://www.KUNGFUmagazine.com)

NorthernMantis
08-15-2001, 07:04 AM
My apologies

"Always be ready"