PDA

View Full Version : Lost prctical application of yoga

Becca
05-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Lost Prac apps of Yoga (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4l9jSsBf2A&mode=related&search=)

Used most often when someone moves you mat...:D

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-08-2007, 12:24 PM
I think it's funny how she just sat there in shock, and the other one put her matt back and started to do Yoga like nothing happened.

God, if that had happened to Theresa (one of my Ex's), she would have unloaded some Saviano Kempo on her ass!

Becca
05-08-2007, 12:29 PM
lol! Well she sure doesn't need any asertiveness training! I have to wonder about the 2 valley girls that just let her get away with it, though...

bodhitree
05-08-2007, 01:17 PM
I think it's FAKE

PangQuan
05-08-2007, 01:22 PM
i agree.

looks totally set up.

that punch looks weak and fake

PangQuan
05-08-2007, 01:22 PM
and whats up with a weirdo that tapes all the yoga classes????:eek: :eek:

i wouldnt learn yoga at a place that is getting close ups of my yoga stretch crotch!

brothernumber9
05-08-2007, 01:24 PM
nooooooooo. ya think?

PangQuan
05-08-2007, 01:29 PM
nooooooooo. ya think?

i only think when i have to

David Jamieson
05-08-2007, 05:51 PM
for those of you who haven't learned this yet.

there is no sound effect when you punch someone.

your fist sinking into someones face is actually remarkably quiet.

ergo, fake.

SaintSage
05-08-2007, 07:25 PM
I don't care if it's fake, it was still funny!

PangQuan
05-08-2007, 08:14 PM

ergo, fake.

no sound at work...ie: no sound effects

Becca
05-09-2007, 06:47 AM
i wouldnt learn yoga at a place that is getting close ups of my yoga stretch crotch!And we all thank you for that...:eek:

Adventure427
05-09-2007, 07:41 PM
You are right David Jamieson, punches to the face are remarkably quiet...You did just remind me though....I seen this one fight (one).....and when the guys hand connected with the others face it cracked such a loud sound it was ridiculous....it was so loud it made my face hurt. It was the first and only punch threw....then the other guy was crying and walked away....(yes, i was young....it was in 8th grade).....but yea...other than that, the only punches to the face that made much sound were the ones that connected with my face. Sounds like you're in a tunnel and someone turns on a TV....really though...think about it....ever had it sound like that?........it just hurts more than when someone turns on the TV

bodhitree
05-10-2007, 05:51 AM

ergo, fake.

actually one time I got punched in the head so hard my friend down the street and in his third floor apartment heard and looked out of his window to see what was going on, I was getting jumped by 3 drunken asses, he came over with a bat and scared them away. Ahhhh high school.

Takuan
05-10-2007, 08:22 AM
You are right David Jamieson, punches to the face are remarkably quiet...You did just remind me though....I seen this one fight (one).....and when the guys hand connected with the others face it cracked such a loud sound it was ridiculous....it was so loud it made my face hurt. It was the first and only punch threw....then the other guy was crying and walked away....(yes, i was young....it was in 8th grade).....but yea...other than that, the only punches to the face that made much sound were the ones that connected with my face. Sounds like you're in a tunnel and someone turns on a TV....really though...think about it....ever had it sound like that?........it just hurts more than when someone turns on the TV

That's hysterical, I know what you mean, and next time I get hit in the head during class, it'll be hard to hold back laughter.

Becca
05-10-2007, 08:30 AM
but yea...other than that, the only punches to the face that made much sound were the ones that connected with my face. Sounds like you're in a tunnel and someone turns on a TV....really though...think about it....ever had it sound like that?........it just hurts more than when someone turns on the TV
You get a loud "poof" noise if you hit someone with fluffy gloves. (http://www.martialartsmart.net/10x0101.html) :D

The last good punch to the head I got made noise, too. It was a bare handed hit to the side of my face. That made something more of a "pop", though this might have been because the hit was close to my ear. As to the pain, that I don't feel for a while after, sometimes as much as an hour after. I think that may be part of my problem with blocking my head consistantly. I don't feel the pain right away, just rage at being hit. When sparring someone who can get threw my:confused: defences that well, I usually want that rage.

xcakid
05-10-2007, 08:43 AM
I wanna see the video where they kissed and made up then got barefoot all over and gave each other massages. And you know where that leads. What with all that getting oiled up and all. That 3rd girl looks like she could use a massage too. I bet she would join in. Of course you would need some toys eeerrrr I mean electronic massagers to get some of the deep kinks out. Then maybe a hot bath afterward. That would be a great video.

Yes I do have a vivid imagination. :D

PangQuan
05-10-2007, 11:27 AM
And we all thank you for that...:eek:

Hey, my yoga crotch(tm) is teh Sex0rz.

I just dont do free shows ;)