PDA

View Full Version : So my wife was held hostage today...

SevenStar
05-08-2007, 03:34 PM
today was a normal day at work when I get three back to back text messages from my wife, saying that the consierge at her job (she's a leasing agent) was fired and that he flipped out, said he was gonna kill himself and was in the room with them (they were locked in the lounge) with a gun. I told my boss and we called the cops. At the time we had called, no other calls about the incident had been made, so they sent several squad cars to investigate. The guy was arrested and taken to jail.

Water Dragon
05-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Sorry Bro, I just got a little upset about losing my job.

bodhitree
05-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Seven, you and now apparently your family live some exciting, adrenaline filled lives. Man you have some stories for your grandchildren!

SevenStar
05-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Sorry Bro, I just got a little upset about losing my job.

see, If I woulda known it was you, I woulda told them not to worry, since it was probably just a water gun anyway...

SevenStar
05-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Seven, you and now apparently your family live some exciting, adrenaline filled lives. Man you have some stories for your grandchildren!

yeah, I thought about that too. stopping robbers, falling down an elevator shaft, seeing a guy's throat cut, a hostage situation, a 20 or so man brawl...three more incidents and I'll have enough to write a book.

jethro
05-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Wow, that would suck. Glad nobody got hurt.

Water Dragon
05-08-2007, 04:25 PM
see, If I woulda known it was you, I woulda told them not to worry, since it was probably just a water gun anyway...

It was a bb gun. It could've gotten under the skin and caused a nasty infection.

SevenStar
05-08-2007, 04:36 PM
bb guns should be banned for that reason. Next thing you know, bb gun victims all over the world will be getting infections. I wonder if they sterilize the bbs before they package them...

SevenStar
05-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Wow, that would suck. Glad nobody got hurt.

yeah, me too. police response times here suck, but she is close to the downtown precint, so it didn't take long.

Water Dragon
05-08-2007, 04:43 PM
bb guns should be banned for that reason. Next thing you know, bb gun victims all over the world will be getting infections. I wonder if they sterilize the bbs before they package them...

When I was 14, I shot my friend in the head with a bb gun, and the bb got stuck under his scalp. They had to shave the top of his head to get it out. This dude had a flaming red mullet with a 3 inch circle shaved right on top!

David Jamieson
05-08-2007, 04:54 PM
clearly you should have been there to tackle him down the nearest elevator!

maybe next time I guess.

still, good that it all wore off in the end

rogue
05-08-2007, 05:47 PM
200 Street Cred points for Mrs. 7*. Glad she wasn't hurt.

SifuAbel
05-08-2007, 05:53 PM
The movie will be called

Die hard: I'm rich, BIATCH!!!

D-FENS
05-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Thank God she's all right.

D@mn Samoans! :mad:

Judge Pen
05-09-2007, 05:25 AM

No and that's part of the basis for my class-action lawsuit against the bb gun industry.

BM2
05-09-2007, 06:24 AM
It was a bb gun. It could've gotten under the skin and caused a nasty infection.

Am I the only one who thought it was a good chance that his "little gun" most likely had an infection?:D

Mas Judt
05-10-2007, 05:00 AM
Seven probably just threatened the guy with his mother-in-law, and the felon committed suicide - by pumping his head full of BB pellets. It took four hours, but he got the job done. Then the police arrived.

Glad she is okay. Your wife that, is.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-10-2007, 06:19 AM
dude thats nuckin futs.

glad shes ok.

Eddie
05-10-2007, 07:18 AM
this is very embarresing to say, but last week we got robbed by 4 ladies. Came to the school with a story about wanting to bring 30 little kids from a disadvantaged school to come train here.

All my friends still laugh at me about that one :eek:

Shadow Skill
05-10-2007, 01:56 PM
...three more incidents and I'll have enough to write a book.

Start writing now I'm sure you'll have a few more incidents by then.
Glad she's ok

golden arhat
05-10-2007, 02:08 PM
this is very embarresing to say, but last week we got robbed by 4 ladies. Came to the school with a story about wanting to bring 30 little kids from a disadvantaged school to come train here.

did they have guns ?

lol your neck of the woods i wouldnt be surprised if they tried to rob u without guns how desperate they are

saw some stuff my mum showed me from where she used to live (hilbrough -joburg) and its just amazing

like one big slum

SevenStar
05-11-2007, 01:55 AM

dayum, how did that happen?

Eddie
05-11-2007, 04:39 AM
hillbrow used to be a cool place. kinda like the Camden of Joburg. Now its infested with Nigerian Drug lords, immigrants, junkies, terrorists and what have you. Not even the cops go in there. I take it your mom lived here many many years ago.

7star,
Basically your typical hustle. We do know for sure the one lady was armed, but they didn’t need it. We got suckered into thinking criminals don’t usually have a 65 something year old lady with them.

I didn’t suffer such a great loss tho. Probably adds to about $2500 usd which will be covered by insurance I hope, but my ego with out a doubt suffer much more than that. Like I say, I’ve pretty much been the laughing stock of my friends this passed week.
:o

SevenStar
05-11-2007, 09:55 AM
lol, you'll probably be the laughing stock of kfm too for that one.