PDA

View Full Version : Chu Sau Lei figher wins Boxing match

Alan Orr
05-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi Guys

My studnet Neil Broadbent won a boxing match a few weeks ago.

See some pictures of the night at :

http://www.alanorr.com/htdocs/images/Fightfirst%20MMA.html

The first picture is Neil, so you see a few more of him in action in the set of pics.

Neil won in the first round TKO. He was to powerfull for this opponent due to our body structure methods. Neil learned a lot from the fight. He was throwing a bit wild at times and needed to control distance better, which we need to work on. All in all his punching power was enough.

Neil has 2 Pro MMA fights coming up soon

My best

Alan

www.alanorr.com

sanjuro_ronin
05-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi Guys

My studnet Neil Broadbent won a boxing match a few weeks ago.

See some pictures of the night at :

http://www.alanorr.com/htdocs/images/Fightfirst%20MMA.html

The first picture is Neil, so you see a few more of him in action in the set of pics.

Neil won in the first round TKO. He was to powerfull for this opponent due to our body structure methods. Neil learned a lot from the fight. He was throwing a bit wild at times and needed to control distance better, which we need to work on. All in all his punching power was enough.

Neil has 2 Pro MMA fights coming up soon

My best

Alan

www.alanorr.com

yeah, but that's not the REAL Wing Chun !
;)

Any clips coming?

reneritchie
05-10-2007, 01:27 PM
The sign of a good teacher and good method is good results repeated across a wide range of students...

drleungjohn
05-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Nice work Alan-I read on another post you incorporate NLP-Spot on Awesome-I use it in my practice with patients and my students before the enter chi sao tourneys--

You ever get to NY-or just Philly?

drleungjohn
05-10-2007, 08:19 PM
--would be teaching any of those ring girls about structure in the mount position??

Alan Orr
05-11-2007, 12:42 AM
Hi drleungjohn

Yes, when I come to Philly I could get to NY for a day or so no probelm.

My best

Alan

www.alanorr.com

ps Re ring girls... I'm sure no one will debate the need for ring girl structure LOL