PDA

View Full Version : The ninja ashida kim dress up fight

viper
05-17-2007, 08:09 AM
Just gandering at some random videos on the tube and came across this one. Ashida kim app dont know squat bout him I have a feeling hes been bagged alot on here an well this vid appears to be the dressup version of him. I dont know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkx3UWo-k68

Shaolinlueb
05-17-2007, 08:19 AM
i think this is staged. i mean monkey flips and suplex's.

i do pro wrestling on the side and they look exactly like we do them.

i mean some of it looked good. but the monkey flips and the suplex got me convinced otherwise.

and some of those arm drags......

PangQuan
05-17-2007, 08:45 AM
whats with the special ed ghostbuster ref?

xcakid
05-17-2007, 09:02 AM
whats with the special ed ghostbuster ref?

He is going to a Star Wars convetion as Boba Fett after the match. It was next door and he did not want to go home and come back, so he just wore his outfit. He had a date with a chick he met on the internet. I believe he moniker was JuliaDHutt.......they lived happily ever after......

PangQuan
05-17-2007, 09:08 AM
He is going to a Star Wars convetion as Boba Fett after the match. It was next door and he did not want to go home and come back, so he just wore his outfit. He had a date with a chick he met on the internet. I believe he moniker was JuliaDHutt.......they lived happily ever after......

hehe

stop reading me perv!

GeneChing
05-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Pro wrasslin' has it right on this one. Mas Luchador! I'd be even more into MMA if they had masked fighters. Or better yet...MMA BATTLE ROYALES!!!

bodhitree
05-17-2007, 09:20 AM
Pro wrasslin' has it right on this one. Mas Luchador! I'd be even more into MMA if they had masked fighters. Or better yet...MMA BATTLE ROYALES!!!

Jason "mayhan" miller wore a mask in Pride.

PangQuan
05-17-2007, 09:26 AM
MMA BATTLE ROYALES!!!

this is one of the best ideas i have ever heard.....

Shaolinlueb
05-17-2007, 10:04 AM
speaking of wrestling....

the rematch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAjLqoZ9URg

Eddie
05-17-2007, 11:39 AM
theres been a thread about this video on here before.

I actually met someone this weekend who used to be part of Ashida Kims gang. The guy told me about all the special powers AK had, and this guy was so impressed with AK's special ninja abilities. It was like listening to a child raving about Santa.
Im sure if I really dig hard, I'd pribably be able to find the guy who AK fought in that fight, to get some back ground detail, but then again, who wants to go through all that effort for AK?

but AK sounds like a cool guy. In one of these threads about him, someone once said somehting like he has a dungeon with naked asian chicks that only serves him, and serves his every need. Regardless of what people think, anyone who can get a woman to 'serve' you, deserves a medal or somehting. ;)

golden arhat
05-17-2007, 11:54 AM

we do that but were not masked tho my mate phil insisted on wearing a batman mask

theyre fun

they would seel alot of tickets

they should have 2 on 2 matches as well

or tag team matches

Mega-Foot
05-19-2007, 06:16 AM
I was there for the fight in Kim's corner. There was no coercion or fraud involved. It was a straight up fight without any choreography--a true representation of what a real streetfight looks like. It's also why I think many UFC/PRIDE fights are faked. They just don't look like real streetfights.

Mega-Foot
05-19-2007, 06:20 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

SaintSage
05-19-2007, 11:48 AM
^^^^^^^^
Best.Line.EVER