PDA

View Full Version : hey i havn't got this months issue yet, should i be worried, and....

SanHeChuan
11-01-2001, 08:43 PM
hey i havn't got this months issue yet, should i be worried, and how am i suppose to tell you about my address change.

===============================

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body"

"Kung Fu begins with the conquering of the opponent and ends with the conquering of the self."

SolarStance
11-01-2001, 10:06 PM
Hi San,

I'm still waiting for mine as well. I wrote a note to Mr. Ching and he suggested that I call 1-800-824-2433 for my subscription problems. I was told that they were sent out a few weeks ago and that with all of the nuttyness in the postal system as of late things are a little slow. Maybe you could give them a call also?

Hope this helps,
)))SolarStance(((

SanHeChuan
11-02-2001, 01:23 AM
thanks i'll do that.

===============================

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body"

"Kung Fu begins with the conquering of the opponent and ends with the conquering of the self."

jun_erh
11-04-2001, 03:57 AM
I'm waiting for mine as well. I need the final part of the lohan form. Otherwise I'll be like that guy in the movie, wandering around the countryside, all frustrated. :D

GeneChing
11-04-2001, 07:16 PM
That's very distressing. We sent the NOV/DEC issues to our subscribers a while ago, but we we're warned that delivery might have some problems during the war. I'm surprised to see so much impact here. You should all give the office a call at 800-824-2433, ask for Manny.

Gene Ching
Asst. Publisher
Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com (http://www.KUNGFUmagazine.com)