PDA

View Full Version : How much do I have to plug Martialartsmart before...

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-29-2007, 10:13 AM
...I can get my posting privileges back on the main forum?

Really, this is ridiculous!!

SevenStar
05-29-2007, 10:16 AM
whenever your wimmin problems cease...

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Oh yeah, like THAT is going to happen!! I'd have to become celibate, and go hide in some remote mountain temple for that!!

Even then, the one and only attractive female for a hundred miles, would find me, and need sex...

GeneChing
05-29-2007, 10:21 AM
We recently did another update of the forum. It's still not working? Nothing has changed in your profile that would ban you from this forum.

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-29-2007, 10:31 AM
Yet I still can't access it....:(

Vash
05-29-2007, 06:53 PM
Yet I still can't access it....:(

Don't fret. I can't have an avatar. On any forum. Even the one I co-mod.

At least I have only one account. :)

Shaolin Shi
05-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Has anyone looked to see if there is anything amiss under RD's username in the Access Masks section of the User Manager in the control panel?

(Go to Users --> Search for Users --> Look up Royal Dragon --> Select Edit Forum Permissions (Access Masks) in the Quick User Links drop down --> See if he is denied permission to post in this section)

RD'S Alias - 1A
05-30-2007, 04:45 PM
It's more than just not being able to post, I can't even SEE the forum!

Shaolin Shi
05-31-2007, 08:47 AM
It's more than just not being able to post, I can't even SEE the forum!

Access masks deny access to individual forums... so I should have said, "See if he is denied permission to access this section."

The way the permissions work on this board is your username has either been put into a group that is denied access to the general forum or access masks have been set incorrectly for your username. I've had the later happen unexpectedly with users on my own board... might be a bug or server glitch... who knows.

If it's not one of those two things, I would have to guess that your profile has been corrupted in the DB itself.