PDA

View Full Version : OT Calling al OZZIES Re:Giza

mickey
06-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Greetings,

There was supposed to be some amazing and shocking film footage showing what was discovered under the Giza plateau. Talk through the internet says it was shown in Australia. Did anyone see it or know someone who has? Is the footage available somewhere?

I thank you in advance.

mickey

Minghequan
06-01-2007, 07:11 PM
No have not heard anything about and I'm in Oz. Would love to know more though!

Samurai Jack
06-04-2007, 05:08 AM
Was this it? :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czISLzICp9s

If not, can you be more specific? There are literally hundreds of thousands of videos on the web right now concerning this topic.

The Willow Sword
06-04-2007, 09:15 AM
http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/undergiza.html

here is the article. still trying to locate the documentary that talks about it as well.

http://www.hermetics.org/Giza-tunnels.html here is another link, i couldnt view the pics unfortunately.

Peace,TWS

mickey
06-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Greetings everyone,

I was having trouble locating the site I got the info from. Thank you TWS for those links. The title is in the first link, It enabled me to find one of the sites that I first saw that mentioned the documentary being shown in Australia. The documentary is called "Chambers of the Deep." Apparently, it is associated with JJ Hurtak. Here is how it is detailed at this site (this was written before the millenium):

http://members.tripod.com/~Ravenwoods/index-55Giza.html

I remember seeing more sites talking about what was found at Giza a few years ago, but it seems the big hush is in effect. Giza is supposed to be the location of the Hall of Records. There was much anticipation about Giza being opened and shared with the world as expressed in magazines such as Atlantis Rising.

The Hollywood movie "National Treasure" seemed to be based on the Giza explorations. But saying it and proving it are two different things.

mickey

SanHeChuan
06-04-2007, 08:21 PM
http://www.cam.net.uk/home/Nimmann/spirit/egypt-secrets.htm :rolleyes:

Black Jack II
06-04-2007, 08:46 PM
LOL....owned.:D

Samurai Jack
06-04-2007, 11:14 PM
That's too bad. If you want a tantalizing piece of information concerning Giza that is real, check out Graham Hanc ock's Secrets of the Sphinx. Apparently a small limestone door was discovered by an archeological crew attempting restoration work on the great pyramid. They used a remote controlled robot to explore a small shaft inside the pyramid which they had hoped would be a good site to install ventilation equipment. The Egyptian government halted the the work at that point, deported the crew (who were all foriegn contractors), and closed the pyramid off to the public. The Egyptian government then began it's own exploration of the site.

Thier findings have concluded that there are indeed a network of interconnecting tunnels beneath the Sphinx, the surrounding Giza Necropolis, and the pyramids. Why they were so secretive initially is a matter for speculation, but Dr. Zahi Hawass, the Director of Egyptian Antiquities claims that they are now making all of thier discoveries public.

It's puzzling that a charlatan would make up hoaxes about tunnels under Giza though, because the ongoing research has already corroberated the theory:

http://www.lyghtforce.com/Giza/

http://guardians.net/hawass/articles/secret_doors_inside_the_great_pyramid.htm

http://guardians.net/hawass/discoveries-main.htm

Samurai Jack
06-05-2007, 01:05 AM
Another site with some cool facts and figures:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2.htm

The Willow Sword
06-05-2007, 10:14 AM
It seems that x-tianity does a really good job of keeping certain minds closed off to the idea that we are not the only beings in the universe. Even though hieroglyphs and petroglyphs show us images of other world beings(it is passed off by most of the xtian led archeologist communities as their"spiritual and pagan beliefs". Whereas some of this may be true to an extent, there is also a very literal aspect to anicent peoples and what they recorded on walls and in their building structures. If we go on the ideas that anicent peoples did not yet evolve to the mindset of building flying machines and such then why are so many of these carvings found in the mesapotamia region as well as south america,central america, mexico, egypt,north america depict some sort of flying object with fire coming out of the back etc etc. Especially Pacal's Sarcophagus lid which depicts him operating the dials of some object with fire coming out the bottom of it. The archeologists have passed that off as some spiritual ascent in to the nether regions of heaven, yet how many cultures do YOU know of that depict the afterlife s flying in a ship? Most cultures have the spirit floating off by themselves into some grand heaven region, or hell. Greeks had the Charon the ferryman who led you across a river, etc etc. Anyway it is interesting food for thought.
When you can get past some of the xtian trappings and absolutes and open your mind a tad you CAN see the possibility of extra terrestrial influence on humanity in the ancient past.
Of course when you look at religion in of itself you have a very common denominator in just about every religon ranging from xtian to muslim to jewish pagan etc etc, and that common demonimator says that we were CREATED AND PLACED HERE on this EARTH. Look past the fanatsy aspect of the magical waving of some supreme arbitors hand and "poof" everything is created and what you get instead is something like uhhhh, oh i dont know GENETIC Cloning(which we are able to do now) and COLONIZATION(which we have been doing for thousands of years).
Soo BOO on all that neo conservative religious Fantasy land cr@p!!:D:cool::p

Peace,TWS

PangQuan
06-05-2007, 10:35 AM
god is an extraterrestrial.....

SanHeChuan
06-05-2007, 01:01 PM
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46679

If by closed minded you mean the inability to believe in absolutely anything, then yes. :rolleyes:

When you can get past some of the xtian trappings and absolutes and open your mind a tad you CAN see the possibility of extra terrestrial influence on humanity in the ancient past.

As opposed to opening one mind to see what man is capable of on their own, instead of attributing our knowledge, creativity, and ingenuity to ANY outside force.

The archeologists have passed that off as some spiritual ascent in to the nether regions of heaven, yet how many cultures do YOU know of that depict the afterlife s flying in a ship?

You want to talk about fantasy?! :confused:
Seeing an alien flying ship in this stone carving is fantasy
http://www.tierramayaimports.com/images/PL1boneA.jpg
When I look at my stucco ceiling I can see a face, but that does to mean that was the intent of the ceiling guy. Just my imagination.

I am perfectly willing to believe in aliens and any previous contact, when and IF there is any real proof. It sounds pretty freaking cool to me too. So far all I've seen is the delusional fantasies of a bunch of whack Jobs who have already convinced themselves that they are right, so they see what they want to see wherever they look. In myths, stone carving, or the formation of the clouds.

Any belief too tightly held will lead to tunnel vision. :p

The Willow Sword
06-05-2007, 07:53 PM
I am perfectly willing to believe in aliens and any previous contact, when and IF there is any real proof. It sounds pretty freaking cool to me too. So far all I've seen is the delusional fantasies of a bunch of whack Jobs who have already convinced themselves that they are right, so they see what they want to see wherever they look. In myths, stone carving, or the formation of the clouds.

Any belief too tightly held will lead to tunnel vision.

so just attribute this comment to all the horse**** most religions of the world has spouted and you will understand MY point of view.;)

As opposed to opening one mind to see what man is capable of on their own, instead of attributing our knowledge, creativity, and ingenuity to ANY outside force.
i never said that humanity wasnt a capable race.

peace,tws

SanHeChuan
06-05-2007, 08:04 PM
so just attribute this comment to all the horse**** most religions of the world has spouted and you will understand MY point of view.

I did, my point was the NEED to believe in God is the same as the NEED to believe in an Alien Befactor. One in the same.

So, no I don't see your point of view.

War, SHC

The Willow Sword
06-05-2007, 09:59 PM
it is more plausable, in my opinion, to believe that a human or formed manifestation of what you and others may call god would be that of some higher evolved form of intelligence that created us and cloned us and colonized us here, rather than to believe some dungeons and dragons fantasy tale that a white bearded loin cloth supreme arbitor waved his hand and created everything out of nothingness.
interpretation of that mystery remains as such, a mystery, and will always remain such. You talk of proof, physical proof to substantiate any claim made out of instinct or reason thereof, yet you can dismiss the physical proof through the religious brainwashing that has constantly veiled us and everyone from what is right in front of our faces. "What is in front of us" Meaning the myriad of depictions of "gods" and "dieties" in ancient times riding on flying ships that,by our standards and evolutionary mindset had not been invented or conceived of as a reality, Until the turn of the century where it is now possible for us to ride in machines that can fly. By our own design? Maybe? Maybe with a little assistance and help from "outside" to push us along the evolutionary path, faster than any other creature on the planet.
And what about those pyramids in egypt and in central and south america?The massive undertaking and planning to build such structures and in perfect alignment with certain star constellations AND with the cyclic phases of the sun AND the Moon(look at the chacoan buildings). most of those peoples cosmology AND their religion derives from gaining and attaining their KNOWLEDGE from Above.Seems kind of odd dont you think? Even Early Xtianity, which is just another offshoot of judaism talks of the knowledge coming from "Above". In quite literal Terms that "Science" refuses to accept because they do not have the physical proof to substantiate the claims made.
you would think that if there was this "capability" for those ancient peoples to build such structures that baffle US TODAY, that there would have also been this capability to harness fossil fuels to create motorized vehicles as well as airplanes and such. As Archeology continues to uncover that humanity was pretty primitive back in those times yet at the same time so advanced as to give some of our architects of today a run for their money.
As for Pacals Sarcophagus lid, you need to take another look at it, a closer one and tell me you dont see a man sitting in what seems to be a c0ckpit operating dials and encased in what looks to be a ship ascending upwards with fire coming out the bottom of the ship. Yes we see faces in clouds and on the ceiling walls and we see what we want to see but this is not some inkblot picture SHC. anyway i have said enough on the matter.

You may say War, but i will always be for Peace, TWS

SanHeChuan
06-06-2007, 10:58 AM
plausible? Neither one are particularly plausible. You traded the fantasy for the equally fictional scifi.

How you can't see that it is exactly the same mechanism with a different candy coating in beyond me.

you would think that if there was this "capability" for those ancient peoples to build such structures that baffle US TODAY, that there would have also been this capability to harness fossil fuels to create motorized vehicles as well as airplanes and such.

No you wouldn't if you had any sense in you. We are just as smart as we were, but our knowledge is cumulative. The reason we can do these things is because we are standing on the backs of 2000 years of geniuses. We don't have to figure this stuff out on our own.

Watching some points of light with our naked eyes and recording what happens to them is nothing compared to building a vehicle.

As Archeology continues to uncover that humanity was pretty primitive back in those times yet at the same time so advanced as to give some of our architects of today a run for their money.

advanced? With our technology would could build any one of those structures with ease. They did it the hard way.

The only challenge today would be where to get all the slaves to do the back breaking labor. If we wanted to do it like they did.

As for Pacals Sarcophagus lid, you need to take another look at it, a closer one and tell me you dont see a man sitting in what seems to be a c0ckpit operating dials and encased in what looks to be a ship ascending upwards with fire coming out the bottom of the ship.

That's exactly what I saying. I don't see it. You are projecting.

God doesn't make sense to you, and randomness doesn't appeal to you, so you replaced God with aliens, and are created your own mythos.

The Willow Sword
06-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Watching some points of light with our naked eyes and recording what happens to them is nothing compared to building a vehicle.

LOL!!! I know of some astronomers and archeoastronomers that would laugh in your face at that Naive remark, LOL!!

plausible? Neither one are particularly plausible. You traded the fantasy for the equally fictional scifi.How you can't see that it is exactly the same mechanism with a different candy coating in beyond me

I see where the Fantasy portion of religion and god has sparked many a genocide and lunacy and mental illness in the name of that "fantasy". The "fictional" sci fi explanation, as you put it, so far hasnt hurt anyone or sparked any type of bloodthirsty crusade to kill many thousands and more.
My POV is just an idea and those IDEAS can be changed. but once again i say it is more plausable in my view to see it from the scifi standpoint than the other. But i think you and i might be on the same page, however i am not an Atheist as you seem to be. if i am wrong then i apologize but thats what it looks like to me, or am i projecting again?:rolleyes:

advanced? With our technology would could build any one of those structures with ease. They did it the hard way.

Actually our building technology of today is pretty shabby when you compare it to the pyramid structures that can withstand earthquakes and maybe even planes being crashed in to them. the twin towers were supposed to be a modern marvel yet they crumbled like a jengo game. why is it that we have devolved from building those pyramid structures in to making long narrow tall buildings that would topple over if there was enough wind,earth, or mechanical force to do so?

The only challenge today would be where to get all the slaves to do the back breaking labor. If we wanted to do it like they did.

well we still could do it like they did but with the mechanical advances of today like cranes and earth movers and such, we wouldnt really need the slave labor, yet if you consider all the immigrant workers we as a nation employ to work on our buildings and roads,it would seem that we still have that slave labor going on still today, but that is another topic all together.

That's exactly what I saying. I don't see it. You are projecting.(regarding Pacals Sarcophagus lid)

Denial aint just a river in egypt my friend;)

God doesn't make sense to you, and randomness doesn't appeal to you, so you replaced God with aliens, and are created your own mythos.

The concept of God makes plenty of sense to me, and randomness appeals to me very greatly, and i didnt replace god with aliens i replaced the concept of god into something which i can actually grok and ,even though you feel it is a projecting of sci-fi(oh and you dont need to put fictional in front of sci-fi since sci-fi is short for science fiction,just FYI;) ) i see it as something more possible than the other which has no real scientific basis. Science destroys religion but Science also doesnt destroy the possibilities that CAN exist within its framework and mentality.
and i am not talking about that scientology horsesh!t either. I base my explanation of the archetype "GOD" with a highly advanced intellect that has the ability to create things and then place them where it sees fit, Just we as humans do everyday.
As for the Mystery of things and that which cannot be explained,well, i leave the Mystery the Mystery.

Peace,TWS:)

Samurai Jack
06-06-2007, 10:50 PM
A new theory on how Kufu's Pyramid was built:

http://www.archaeology.org/0705/etc/pyramid.html

Seems like it may link up nicely with the hidden doors found in the so-called "ventilation shafts" in the Queen's Chamber, which were discovered recently.

SanHeChuan
06-06-2007, 10:51 PM
LOL!!! I know of some astronomers and archeoastronomers that would laugh in your face at that Naive remark, LOL!!

I realize that it does take a good deal of math, but that is not technology, it's more like language. And considering they still thought the stars were gods, or pin hole in some blanket. I stand by my statment. Watching something is nothing compared to making something. Especially when you have virtually no comprehension of what it is your watching. Modern Astronomy is a whole other game.

I see where the Fantasy portion of religion and god has sparked many a genocide and lunacy and mental illness in the name of that "fantasy". The "fictional" sci fi explanation, as you put it, so far hasnt hurt anyone or sparked any type of bloodthirsty crusade to kill many thousands and more.

It's a relatively new idea, give it some time. Suicide cults anyone? :eek:

My POV is just an idea and those IDEAS can be changed.

Thats what I like to hear. :D

Actually our building technology of today is pretty shabby when you compare it to the pyramid structures that can withstand earthquakes and maybe even planes being crashed in to them. the twin towers were supposed to be a modern marvel yet they crumbled like a jengo game. why is it that we have devolved from building those pyramid structures in to making long narrow tall buildings that would topple over if there was enough wind,earth, or mechanical force to do so?

Hahahahaha

How many people can you fit in the great pyramid, like maybe a dozen, and it's how big? They pryamid has last so long because It's just one solid brick, with a little worm hole in it for a tomb.
Interior (http://www.magma.ca/~janemill/egypt/jpg/egypt014.jpg)

It's a useless structure, the twin towers were far Superior, you could actually use them. :rolleyes:

The concept of God makes plenty of sense to me, and randomness appeals to me very greatly, and i didnt replace god with aliens i replaced the concept of god into something which i can actually grok and ,even though you feel it is a projecting of sci-fi(oh and you dont need to put fictional in front of sci-fi since sci-fi is short for science fiction,just FYI ) i see it as something more possible than the other which has no real scientific basis. Science destroys religion but Science also doesnt destroy the possibilities that CAN exist within its framework and mentality.

So you believe in God but not a creator God? Or do you believe that God created us and then the aliens just came for a visit? :confused:

The Willow Sword
06-07-2007, 08:16 AM
So you believe in God but not a creator God? Or do you believe that God created us and then the aliens just came for a visit?

No what i was saying in the begining of this thread is that i feel that it is more plausable to believe in a Highly evolved Intellect be it a being like us or totally different(although they say we were created in God's Image) that created us through genetics and cross breeding and then colonized us here on the planet.
i dont subscribe to the x-tian,muslim or jewish interpretation of God as this supreme arbitor that waves HIS hand and poof everything is created.

As for the forces and energies that surround the planet and make up the universe, i feel much like the Native americans do that it is a Great Mystery, and will always remain such and that what gives us our meaning in life is the constant seeking out of that mystery, in all its forms.

This has been a good discussion, Peace,TWS