06-04-2007, 01:58 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3PnxH4fz3T4

my old "master" the epitomy of WANKER

my comments are the ones written by kung fu freddy

which unsurprisingly as my name is fred

is me

street_fighter
06-04-2007, 07:35 PM
those comments aren't exactly anything to be proud of... and we can't tell anything about that master through that video. except that he looks alittle stoned and has bad english. let it go buddy. that kind of behaviour on the net is foolish, and will accomplish nothing.

specialed
06-04-2007, 08:55 PM
your signature line

All liberalism is, is a movement towards tolerance and free-thinking. It's a way of thinking that promotes the idea that people should live as they see fit (as long as it doesn't harm other people)

as opposed to trying to instill strict boundaries on what is and is not okay based on personal biases/morality and/or religious dogma.

+

your comments on youtube

IT IS NOT HUNG KUNE

simple as
look at what EVERYONE ElSE calls hung kune and then tell me its the same

i do not know how u could enjoy his classes after fighting full contact whjen u pretty evidently know what real martial arts are

they dont spar properly
or train with any degree of realism

= you are a hypocrit.

SanHeChuan
06-04-2007, 09:15 PM
We already know how foolish you are, we've read your posts. :rolleyes:

Mr Punch
06-05-2007, 01:53 AM
Fred man, you&ve got a lot of good points on the comments of that vid, but you really think you&ll convince anyone with that ranting style of bollocks?

Why didn&t you just put the points carefully and maturely, instead of ranting...? It&s pointless getting angry and posting like that - you just sound like a knob!

And WTF&s up with this keyboard!?

Mr Punch
06-05-2007, 01:54 AM
SHC, who are you talking to??! :D:confused:

WinterPalm
06-05-2007, 06:28 PM
I liked this one!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2KihDirIqXg&mode=related&search=

golden arhat
06-06-2007, 08:31 AM
your signature line

you are a hypocrit.

i said religious dogma

if he doesnt teach hung kune but claims to thats something completely different

Becca
06-06-2007, 11:55 AM
I liked this one!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2KihDirIqXg&mode=related&search=

Nice Vid, thanks! I love Leopard/panther. We actually were working Prance of the Panther last night in intermediat class. Sifu noticed me muttering under my breath a comment he'd made years ago about how I set my feet down after a round house kick. "Me Stomp Good!" He thought it was funny that I was still using that as a mantra to remember that part of the form but was goofing the kick anyway... But I was NOT stomping...:D

golden arhat
06-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Nice Vid, thanks! I love Leopard/panther. We actually were working Prance of the Panther last night in intermediat class. Sifu noticed me muttering under my breath a comment he'd made years ago about how I set my feet down after a round house kick. "Me Stomp Good!" He thought it was funny that I was still using that as a mantra to remember that part of the form but was goofing the kick anyway... But I was NOT stomping...:D

thanx for sharing :]