PDA

View Full Version : devistating moves

Shadow Skill
06-06-2007, 05:18 PM
I was talking to a class mate, who has been training w/ my Sifu a while before I started. He was telling me a story, That Sifu told him. He said one that Sifu struck some guy with a knife hand ( spear hand whatever U wanna call it) in the belly button and his fingers pierced his skin and were all bloody. I know my friend is capable of telling some tall tells and could be exaggerating about how bloody his hand was. but made me think what was the most devistation technique I ever used in a real fight situation. The truth is I have only hit one person in a real actual fight situation since I've started doing kung fu and he ent to sleep :cool: so I couldn't do anything else

So after a rant I propose the same question to you. what is the most devistation technique U have ever done to someone

mickey
06-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Greetings,

The most devasting technique I have ever used was not to give someone the satisfaction of a fight even though they had it coming.

mickey

DPL
06-06-2007, 07:26 PM
One word - wedgie.

Oso
06-06-2007, 08:17 PM
yo, fellow southern mountainous type state dude...who is ya and are yous in east 'r west TN?

I keep inviting SD folks to spar but JP is the only one yet to visitate and shiat.

BruceSteveRoy
06-07-2007, 07:54 AM
most devestating technique was a sparring move actually. it was performed from a north/south position and required the consumption of a large plate of mexican food prior to doing it. that guy is still slapping his nose trying to get the smell out.

TenTigers
06-07-2007, 08:00 AM
I do this little thing with my tongue that drives the bebes wild....

sanjuro_ronin
06-07-2007, 08:12 AM
Folding chair to the face works every time.

SevenStar
06-07-2007, 08:24 AM
yo, fellow southern mountainous type state dude...who is ya and are yous in east 'r west TN?

I keep inviting SD folks to spar but JP is the only one yet to visitate and shiat.

As far as I know, thar is know SD in this here area - I'll bet he's over yonder in east tn.

DPL
06-07-2007, 08:43 AM

Yep, I'm a hillbilly. Live in Oak Ridge, which is he!! on the nighttime ninja-sneak with all the glowing in the dark...

I'm not too far from JP and take classes with him sometimes when our schedules coincide. Would enjoy visiting and sparring but be forewarned that JP regularly wipes the floor with my a$$ when we spar, so if I visit I plan to cheat. :D

xcakid
06-07-2007, 09:28 AM
So after a rant I propose the same question to you. what is the most devistation technique U have ever done to someone

Things I have done at barfights I have been in many moons ago.

1) 2 finger eye poke. When they guy retracted to grab at his face, I ran for my car.

2) Leapord fist to the throat. Guy had me up against the wall hand wrapped around my throat, other hand getting ready to punch. I took free hand struck him with leopard(panther) fist to the throat, peeled off his hand (Chin Na technique) brought him to his knees. Repeatedly kicked his face till the bouncer came to break it up. Earned me a free chuaffered ride and an overnight accomodation with continental breakfast and light lunch the next day at the local county lock up :D Luckily I was in the military at the time, and it was all ironed out with the local fuzz and dealt with internally.

And the most devastating technique of the all......

Unknown guy comes banging on my apartment door late at night. I open the door racking a Mossberg 590A1 shotgun in his face. Apparently he had the wrong house. :D He was quite friendly after we were properly introduced. Very apologetic.

Not as exciting as a spearhand in the gut, but it works.

EarthDragon
06-07-2007, 11:06 AM
I parried a punch once then did an elbow break and watched the ulna and radius seperate and break backwards then rip through the skin followed by squirting blood,m a ridiculous amount of blood.

I reacted without thinking and it was foolish I was arrested and sued for hospital and medical bills for reconstructive surgery for some drunk jerk. Regret that to this day

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-07-2007, 11:46 AM
I ran off with his Woman....she dumped me for another later though....:o

golden arhat
06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
i killed a guy with a trident :D

PangQuan
06-07-2007, 12:18 PM
tail of a skateboard jammed to the mouth.

i ran like a mofo tho so didnt see what actually happened to the guy other than he went down fast. he had friends with him, and i really didnt want to get my arse kicked in.

BruceSteveRoy
06-07-2007, 01:06 PM

Arhat, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

sanjuro_ronin
06-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Turkish Oil Check.

SunBeam
06-07-2007, 01:40 PM
I had a guy sneak up from behind and grab my left shoulder. I swung around with a knife hand and hit him between his temple and ear, in which made his left eye pop out of its socket. Okay, okay, it wasn't me but it is a true story.:D My uncle, when he was in the army during 50's, walked out of a bar on his way home and a loud mouth drunk was trying to be an @ss, so POP!...:eek:

Yum Cha
06-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Turkish Oil Check.

Hey Sanju,
Is that anything like "Monkey looking for Ants?"

Yum Cha
06-07-2007, 06:35 PM
I parried a punch once then did an elbow break and watched the ulna and radius seperate and break backwards then rip through the skin followed by squirting blood,m a ridiculous amount of blood.

I reacted without thinking and it was foolish I was arrested and sued for hospital and medical bills for reconstructive surgery for some drunk jerk. Regret that to this day

One of my si dai did the same thing, with about the same consequences... No compound fracture though.

Shadow Skill
06-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Earned me a free chuaffered ride and an overnight accomodation with continental breakfast and light lunch the next day at the local county lock up

what hotel was this

Shaolin Wookie
06-09-2007, 05:59 AM
what hotel was this

The Paris Hilton?

Wow, that was a terrible joke. I'm going to go hang myself, now.:o

David Jamieson
06-09-2007, 06:00 AM
the most devastating move is the one that lands and puts the opponent down.

It doesn't matter what the move is, but if it does this and ends the fight, then that's the one. :p

otherwise, I would go with the high percentage stuff. :D

xcakid
06-11-2007, 08:14 AM
The Paris Hilton?

Wow, that was a terrible joke. I'm going to go hang myself, now.:o

Actually I found it funny. Sadly I did not have the special accomodation. I shared my room with 20 or so other guys. Although much like Paris, I was out within 72 hrs. And unlike Paris, I wasn't ordered back. :D

Becca
06-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Just how bad was your breath???:eek:;)

I have no devistatiting moves. Once I got good enough to actually win a fight, I was mature enough not to get in them in the first place. :D

brothernumber9
06-11-2007, 11:02 AM
"So after a rant I propose the same question to you. what is the most devistation technique U have ever done to someone"

Marvel Super Heroes metal lunch box to the head in 3rd grade. for realz.

Otherwise I sucker punched this really really drunk dude in a dance club one night, when the fog machine came on, cuz he c-blocked me from this fit babe that I was dancin' with. for realz too. His boy thought he just passed out. My hand hurt like hell for the next couple days.

Shadow Skill
06-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Marvel Super Heroes metal lunch box to the head in 3rd grade. for realz.

Too funny... In college I hit this guy off his bike with my car after he gave me the finger. I didn't think I hit'em that hard, I felt bad because it was my homeboy. after he wasn't hurt I laughed my a$$ off. Then I paid for a new bike:(