PDA

View Full Version : Can you fight?

marcus_pasram
11-02-2000, 05:56 PM
Hi everyone,

Great news for martial artists. How many times have you seen someone claiming to be 'Wing Chun', but when they fight all they do is turn into a 'poor' kick boxer. Well - read on and to find out about the real thing.

Sifu Duncan Leung's Wing Chun seminar will be held on Nov 11th and 12th at the Mayo Academy of Martial artslocated in Woodhaven, Queens.

The address is:

Mayo Academy of Martial Arts
87-08 Woodhaven Blvd.
Woodhaven NY 11421

You can still register before [Thursday Nov 8th]. We cannot guarantee to honor walk-in participants.

I ask you to look into your heart and ask yourself if you have the confidence and ability to use the Wing Chun techniques that you have learned in a real situation when you're facing a much bigger and faster opponent. Don’t cheat yourself. This seminar will give you the opportunity to see what is missing in your understanding. You are invited to come and try it for yourself. I have no doubt that you will be convinced.

Sifu Duncan Leung will show all participants what is REALLY behind the techniques you've all learned before. The most IMPORTANT thing you will experience is how to gain the confidence to use Wing Chun as it was designed to be used.

More details about the seminar can be found at: http://www.geocities.com/wingchunschoolNYC

When I learned from the late Grandmaster Yip Man, he told me not to believe what he taught me. He said, "Use your common sense and experience to find out for yourself." This is the most important thing that we learn from martial arts. So I say to you, don't let what people say convince you. Believe what you see and what you experience. Use your common sense to research and learn what Wing Chun really is.

I sincerely believe your outlook on martial arts will change after this seminar.

Sincerely,

Sifu Allan Lee
wingchunschoolNYC@yahoo.com