PDA

View Full Version : Got a question....

xcakid
06-07-2007, 12:10 PM
So you use Dit Da Jow for Iron Palm training right?

When it comes to Iron Crotch training, do you have to use Jow on your franks and beans?

Sorry, I am bored here at work :D

PangQuan
06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
i would just prescribe some "tender loving care" for that buisiness....

DPL
06-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Just dont rub it in for too long or your chi will explode and the iron will go away. :eek:

banditshaw
06-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Actually for Iron Crotch you apply it to the Taint..........:eek:

Ben Gash
06-07-2007, 04:29 PM
I rubbed red flower oil on my arm once, and forgot to wash my hands before I went for a pee. It was not good :(

NJM
06-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Anyone above the age of eight thinking about starting Iron Crotch training, you better hope the first yank paralyzes you.

TenTigers
06-07-2007, 09:24 PM
sounds like something a Brit would say.

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-08-2007, 10:47 AM
I rubbed red flower oil on my arm once, and forgot to wash my hands before I went for a pee. It was not good

Reply]
I did the same thing with Tiger Balm once!!!! :eek::o

PangQuan
06-08-2007, 10:51 AM
I rubbed red flower oil on my arm once, and forgot to wash my hands before I went for a pee. It was not good

Reply]

ill fess up too, mine was some thai boxing liniment. This stuff was so strong it would burn heavy on just a forearm...i had pain that day...pain i never want again.

golden arhat
06-08-2007, 10:53 AM

Reply]

me aswell

actually
i think we should rename this thread

crotch/jow related accidents

anyone else had similar things happen to them ?

PangQuan
06-08-2007, 11:01 AM
me aswell

actually
i think we should rename this thread

crotch/jow related accidents

anyone else had similar things happen to them ?

dude i cant count how many times ive gotten jow/liniment in my eyes....

SaintSage
06-08-2007, 11:04 AM
I got a paper cut on Mr. Happy once. (People usually look at me when I say that like, "You were looking at a dirty mag, weren't you?)

I got out of the shower and went into my room. As I took off my towel, I knocked off a magazine that was on my dresser...well...it fell sideways :( This was my only reaction::eek: followed by my self-muffled cries of filth and blasphemes.

PangQuan
06-08-2007, 11:15 AM
ya, a DIRTY magazine :p

xcakid
06-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Well I make my own Hot Wing suace. I use the following as some of the ingredients; Daves Insanity sauce, Endorphin Rush sauce, and Blairs After Death Sauce, along with some other stuff and I mix it with a wing sauce as a base. (if you don't know these sauces, look them up on Google)

Anyways, superbowl party at my apartment we were all eating this stuff. My buddy comes out of my bathroom almost crying. He forgot to wash it off before going. We all laughed. Then I went, well after a few beer I forgot as well. I was also nearly crying. There was close to 6 of us that made the same mistake that night.

PangQuan
06-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Well I make my own Hot Wing suace. I use the following as some of the ingredients; Daves Insanity sauce, Endorphin Rush sauce, and Blairs After Death Sauce, along with some other stuff and I mix it with a wing sauce as a base. (if you don't know these sauces, look them up on Google)

Anyways, superbowl party at my apartment we were all eating this stuff. My buddy comes out of my bathroom almost crying. He forgot to wash it off before going. We all laughed. Then I went, well after a few beer I forgot as well. I was also nearly crying. There was close to 6 of us that made the same mistake that night.

rofl

stop looking at my words, you make me feel violated!

Shaolin Wookie
06-09-2007, 06:08 AM
I had been using Extra Strength Icy Hot to help relax a tight hamstring I had. One afternoon I used it after a shower, then put on a pair of shorts. I guess the lotion spread to some strange parts of the shorts and wasn't absorbed well because of the moisture of the skin, and later on I went out to a public park for practice. Once I got sweating (I didn't know ICY/HOt could do this) the sweat activated the Icy Hot my shorts had absorbed, and spread it all up in the crotch-al region.

I was in massive pain, trying to hide it (poorly doing so), as people pointed and laughed at the wierd dude with a broadsword doing crappy 80's dance over in yonder field.

David Jamieson
06-09-2007, 06:11 AM
Is this the ***** self torture thread now?

xcakid
06-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Is this the ***** self torture thread now?

***** self torture = Iron Crotch training
I know nothing of the subject, so you tell me. :D

Actually, I meant this thread as somewhat of a jest to break up the monotony at work and get a couple of chuckles. But as you know, threads on this board can sometimes grow branches.

Shaolin Wookie
06-09-2007, 09:30 AM
According to Matt Polly's analysis of first-hand Iron Crotch training with Master Dong (:D, yet true), this guy placed the old cahones on the top of his dresser in the morning, and commenced to palm striking.

Coffee is for the weak.:cool:

TenTigers
06-09-2007, 09:36 AM
My 15 minutes of pain..I mean Fame.
I really love Cajun food. So, there is this resteraunt near me called 'The Bayou" that I have been going to since they opened over 15 years ago. So, I send a friend over there cause he wanted a cool place to take a date. Great food, live blues,killer jukebox,great bar-Hurricaines,Sazeracs,Bloody Mary's with a cajun kick,Blackened Voodoo Lager, and a jalepeno bean dip that will rock you.
Best Gumbo this side of the Mississippi...ok, well he orders dinner and asks for some hot sauce.The tell them that they have some nice sauces, one of which is called,"Endorphin Rush." They come out holding this bottle,wrapped in a towel,wearing rubber gloves. He says,"What's with all this stuff?"
and they proceed to tell them a story about a customer who in using the sauce, must have gotten some residue from the cap, on his hands, and when he went to the bathroom to relieve himself.....you know the rest.
Thank God this happened when we got home and not at the resteraunt. Imagine walking into the men's room and seeing this guy straddling the sink with his wedding tackle under the faucet., screaming.(um..that'd be me)
My exGF loved telling this story, she gets off on my pain. -used to pull the legs out of Daddylonglegs...with her teeth.
But the way she tells it, after we got home from the Bayou, we were sitting on the couch watching TV and I get up to go to the bathroom. I come out, and walk down the hallway, and she suddenly hears,"FUUU(KK!!!!" and sees this blur shoot into the bathroom. All she hears from inside is water running and me screaming,'FUUUUU((((KKKKK!" of course, she has to call the owners to find out what can be done, and they all had a great laugh. Evidently, butter works well. But when the Xgf brings me the butter, she also has those things you use to hold corn on the cob-you know, little plastic yellow corns with the sharp prongs. Yeah, funny girl.:mad:

RonH
06-09-2007, 03:47 PM
I got one. I was in a rush and zipped up a pair of jeans. Oh, god...the pain. The surprise that followed blocked just a bit of the pain. The surprise was that I noticed the zipper hadn't broken the skin, even though the skin got wedged in there and there was ungodly pain. The zipper made an impression in the skin that eventually went away.

Edit: Also, it was the tip that got caught, not the shaft.

Okay, there's a reason why I haven't brought up that memory in years.