PDA

View Full Version : TWC and Sex

drleungjohn
06-07-2007, 07:42 PM
I hope everyone in the TWC world take this as lighthearted fun-based on a previous thread--

Universal TWCK formula for Cheap Sex-

Fast and furious
UnComplicated
Constant Pressure
Knowing your opponent by contact
Inside Game
Numerous punches
Gratifying
A Rush

equals -F*u*c*k*i*n*g *A

Ultimatewingchun
06-07-2007, 08:37 PM
And if you're a Scorpio (the sex sign of the zodiac).....and a TWC Instructor:

WATCH OUT BABY !!!:rolleyes::cool:;):D

(My wife is looking to divorce me because I just won't leave her alone. Either that, or her lawyer says I have to give up TWC and take up tai chi instead). :eek:

Looks like I'll be heading to court. :cool:

TWC is a lot more complicated than (I knew). :p

Guess my Full Body Structure has been driving her crazy. :)

Who knew :confused:

chusauli
06-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Since this is all in jest and good fun, I'll add my $0.02.

Chun also means sex or Opera. In the old days, sometimes you went to the Opera to have sex, but that is another story.

Wing = Praise of

So you see, its not just TWC, but all WCK!

stonecrusher69
06-08-2007, 12:23 PM
so Wing Chun really means praise of sex? That does not sound very buddhist..

rindge
06-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Robert, you probably don't remember - I visited your class in pasadena back in 98 or 99.

Thanks for the edcaution - now I know why I love WC. I guess when I am practicing WC, I am in effect getting some even if I am not getting some (which is the case as of late)

anerlich
06-08-2007, 07:26 PM
In the old days, sometimes you went to the Opera to have sex

I've never been to the opera, and couldn't understand why some people I know liked it so much.

You've answered that question :cool:

chusauli
06-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Robert, you probably don't remember - I visited your class in pasadena back in 98 or 99.

Thanks for the edcaution - now I know why I love WC. I guess when I am practicing WC, I am in effect getting some even if I am not getting some (which is the case as of late)

*Disclaimer* I do not teach any magical getting some effect...this is just to dissuade any of you horndogs to going to my class! ;)

chusauli
06-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I've never been to the opera, and couldn't understand why some people I know liked it so much.

You've answered that question :cool:

Andrew,

Actually, some of the Opera Boats were actually "flower boats" i.e. Floating brothels.

They were organized by the Hong Men.

For more info:

http://www.hsoy.org/history/china_trade.htm

Gives new meaning to going to the Opera... :)

chusauli
06-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Here's what one looked like:

http://www.mariner.org/exhibitions/highlights/model_chineseflowerboat.php

AmanuJRY
06-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Since this is all in jest and good fun, I'll add my $0.02.

Chun also means sex or Opera. In the old days, sometimes you went to the Opera to have sex, but that is another story.

Wing = Praise of

So you see, its not just TWC, but all WCK!

So Yong Chun means eternal sex???:D

Liddel
06-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Honestly - Ive had threads with MMA vids relating to VT being moved elsewhere. I and others have had comments censored and/or removed and the mods here leave this thread alone ??? WTF

Im no party crasher but there seems to be a big imbalance going on :cool:

Mr Punch
06-11-2007, 05:14 PM
^
(Not getting any!)

Liddel
06-11-2007, 07:43 PM
^
(Not getting any!)

To be honest...NO but im working on it ... :o

Does anyone notice how if you hit a dry patch, you tend to have heavier hands at training ?

No sh-t !

Mr Punch
06-12-2007, 10:01 PM
... dry patchA what? Sorry, I don't know that one... must be some obscure American slang...

Did Ultimate come and delete all his posts from this thread? D@mn. That must be bordering on sociopathic, Vic! Have a coffee, sir. Or less coffee.

Liddel
06-12-2007, 11:02 PM
A what? Sorry, I don't know that one

"A dry patch" - a period of no action - not getting any....
I swear when i aint getting any i can def push myself longer and harder at training, anyone else had similar results....

DONT try and pretend you get it all the time either, i know some are married here and thats pretty much the end of sex for those involved :D

... must be some obscure American slang...

:eek: LOL

Its as obscure as your going to get - i live in New Zealand -

You crack me up Mr Punch :)

Mr Punch
06-12-2007, 11:36 PM
I swear when i aint getting any i can def push myself longer and harder at training, anyone else had similar results....Yeah, just kidding... I had heard of those times...! ;) Dunno though, seriously, which is better... when I'm getting plenty I'm more relaxed and that seems to work well, but when I'm not I'm more aggressive... either way, if I don't get sleep my fu suffers, so if I'm busy all night... :eek:

DONT try and pretend you get it all the time either, i know some are married here and thats pretty much the end of sex for those involved :DPish! I'm married... never hit the dry patch...! :D

Its as obscure as your going to get - i live in New Zealand -
Er, oh yeah...
Good lad! They haven't got us yet! FREEEEEEEEDOM!

CFT
06-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Marriage is not the end of sex. Children are!

drleungjohn
06-13-2007, 10:00 PM
ain't that the truth-especially when they still sleep in your bed!!

anerlich
06-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Does anyone notice how if you hit a dry patch, you tend to have heavier hands at training ?

That's not a mixed metaphor, but somehow sounds like it should be.

Maybe your hands are heavy because you've been overusing them? ;)

anerlich
06-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Pish! I'm married... never hit the dry patch...!

No, it never quite dries up, but it becomes like a river bed during a drought of multiple decades that almost but not quite goes totally dry. You slowly dessicate as a result, which is why you get wrinkles and shrivel up as you get older. death by slow dehydration.

:D

anerlich
06-14-2007, 08:43 PM
If TWC is like cheap sex, what do the other lineages resemble?