PDA

View Full Version : Chen style in Sydney, Aus?

kingabiu
06-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Someone told me once that Chen Xiowang, or perhaps his son, reside in Sydney Australia. Is this true? If so, does anyone have contact details?

Or, is there any other club or teacher you can recommend that have people skilled in demonstrating fajing? For that matter, any results for Perth, Western Australia would be great too, thanks!

CT23
06-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Someone told me once that Chen Xiowang, or perhaps his son, reside in Sydney Australia. Is this true? If so, does anyone have contact details?

Or, is there any other club or teacher you can recommend that have people skilled in demonstrating fajing? For that matter, any results for Perth, Western Australia would be great too, thanks!

hey kinga, i've asked one of my instructors about this, and its true, to a certain extent. Chen Xiao Wang does technically live in sydney, but he spends very little time here, as he travels around the world to teach, so while his family is here, the man himself rarely is

I do Chen style in sydney, we train at UTS, so if you wanted to know more, just pm me, and I can let tell you what you need to know :)