PDA

View Full Version : Jon Funk & Other Videos for Sale

Mantis Pride
06-11-2007, 10:48 AM
I have some ESPY-TV 7 Star Praying Mantis videos and some Wu Tang Kung Fu Productions videos Im trying to get rid of. I accept paypal or money order. I am paypal verified and have been a member over 5 years. I'll list what I have here:

ESPY TV
Tape #1 Bung Bo & Ng Long Gwun
Tape #7 Sam Lo Chet Yuen
Tape #9 Tong Long Tsuud Dong

Wu Tang Productions
Tang Lang Hand
Tsai Kway

They Are VHS format. The ESPY TV Vids are $22 ea and theWu Tangs are $15ea

I also have Yang Jwing Ming Longfist Kung Fu vids if interested

Yi Lu & Er Lu Maifu
10 Tan Tui
Xaio Hu Yan
Shi Zi Tang

These are $22 ea

Cheaper than the websites.

If interested call me at 484-266-9614 or email me at tdixon410@peoplepc.com or datoycollectah@hotmail.com

Im located in Phila PA and am paypal verified and can also provide references from other websites where I sell items. Thanks.

Tom

EarthDragon
06-12-2007, 11:15 AM
VHS? doe anyone even still have a VCR? do you have any DVD's at all? thanks in advance

Mantis Pride
06-23-2007, 04:52 PM
VHS? doe anyone even still have a VCR? do you have any DVD's at all? thanks in advance

I have some of the DVD's too. Actually I have the whole series except 1. If you'd like me to copy any of these VHS to DVD I can also do that for $10 shippped. MOst of that goes toward the S/H and my time.

I will Gladly list the DVD's in the series unless you have one in mind you're looking for Just LMK or give a call or email.

Indestructible
06-27-2007, 12:07 PM
I have some of the DVD's too. Actually I have the whole series except 1. If you'd like me to copy any of these VHS to DVD I can also do that for $10 shippped. MOst of that goes toward the S/H and my time.

I will Gladly list the DVD's in the series unless you have one in mind you're looking for Just LMK or give a call or email.

Sent you an email (tdixon410@peoplepc.com) yesterday regarding the Funk videos.