PDA

View Full Version : Happy Baby's Daddy Day

rogue
06-17-2007, 04:33 AM
Happy Father's day to all the other dad's out there! We may not carry the same clout as mothers, but we sure are a bunch of mother fu......:D

Have a great day with your kids, and don't forget to smile when they give you that hand painted tie.:D

Mr Punch
06-17-2007, 08:22 AM
Happy Father's day to all the other dad's out there! Same to you!

It's my first! To be honest I didn't realise (nobody puts that much stead in it at home) until I called my little sister to wish her a Happy Birthday and she put me on to me old man, and before I could say Happy Fathers' Day - he did! :D I was like, eh?!

I spent the day with my family: we went down to the local shrine and got my daughter blessed. It's a tradition to do so after 33 days alive on the planet (the 'sanjuusanya mairi').

we sure are a bunch of mother fu......:DThe Original Fu!

rogue
06-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Punch, That had to be a great feeling for both you and your dad. :) You'll have more of those moments when the tables get turned on you.

We did surf and turf at Firebirds. Even though it was my day I let the boys order whatever they wanted off the menu for doing really well in school and they went big. It was kind of cool seeing them enjoying that meal and then thinking about how they were on baby food in what really wasn't so long ago. We really don't have our children for very long and yet have to help them grow up to be the best that they can. This fatherhood gig is one tough job, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

X_plosion
06-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Well, a bit late, but...

Happy Father's Day! :)

Judge Pen
06-19-2007, 08:38 AM
My first too. Good day!

SPJ
06-19-2007, 07:00 PM
My brother brought some friends over.

so we had tea.

we then went to the beach on Dana point.

the weather was nice; partly cloudy.

--

:)