PDA

View Full Version : a change in tactics

Oso
06-18-2007, 07:53 AM
so, i'm at home kinda sick (something in my chest, coughing) and I'm awoken by the dog barking at the door. so, I go and open it and am happily surprised to see and attractive young lady in a pretty dress standing there...holding religious tracts...

better than the dudes on bikes w/ the white shirts and razor ties but still...talk about deceiving...:(:(:(

:p

xcakid
06-18-2007, 08:04 AM
Did ya invite her in and made her see God.....in the biblical sense. ;):D

Oso
06-18-2007, 08:45 AM
no, she had that slight glint of zealot in her eye. the only thing worse than a crazy christian chick is a crazy hippie chick.

yu shan
06-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Asheville has to have the most concentrated population of hippies I have ever seen. Oso, remember the arm wrestling incident, wasnt it a group of hippie girls that started that? The hippies from my era were into peace and free love, those were the days.

xcakid
06-18-2007, 09:16 AM
no, she had that slight glint of zealot in her eye. the only thing worse than a crazy christian chick is a crazy hippie chick.

Ewwww Hairy Legs.

Oso
06-18-2007, 11:48 AM
there was a History Channel show not long ago about hippies. It started off great, really scoffing at their whole point in the late 60's and early 70's and demonstrated the faults behind thier philosophy with the basic premis that hippie philosophy goes against our basic human nature.

but, since it was a tv program and had to have a happy ending, they pointed out several things that the hippie movement gave us...the only one I can remember was the fact that Steve Jobs was a hippie. weak.

yu shan, we saw arm wrestling dude not too long ago at the same restaurant. he didn't even look like he remembered me. :(

bakxierboxer
06-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Ewwww Hairy Legs.

Better not forget the pits.... it's "something else" when one of 'em reaches across the table in a restaurant (that somebody would let them into) and this BUSH falls out of the sleeve of her blouse.....

PangQuan
06-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Better not forget the pits.... it's "something else" when one of 'em reaches across the table in a restaurant (that somebody would let them into) and this BUSH falls out of the sleeve of her blouse.....

lol!

how did you get the hippy chick to wear a blouse?

bakxierboxer
06-18-2007, 01:52 PM
lol!

how did you get the hippy chick to wear a blouse?

Funny, hah?
See what ya missed by being born "too late"?
Well.... maybe that's a plus.

In any case, it was more of some kind of daishiki, the better to let her dugs flow out the sides.

... and that COLOR thingie is pretty sneaky.... made that line invisible on the page.

xcakid
06-18-2007, 02:08 PM
JOKE:

This drunk guy was sitting at a bar just getting wasted. At the other side of the bar sat a hippie chick wearing a tank top. She would raise her hand every time she wanted a drink to call the bartender over. After an hour or so the drunk guy made his move and called the bartender over. He proceeds to tell the bartender, "Hey buddy, get that ballarena at the end of the bar a drink on me will ya" The bartender replied, "what makes you think she's a ballarena". The drunk guy replied, "Well anyone that can raise their leg over their head like that must be a ballarena!!!"

:D

TenTigers
06-18-2007, 02:11 PM
now we have the New Agers. Left over Hippies, and the new breed of gen-x hippies. I DEFY you to find someone who is into Asian philosophy,healing,herbology,meditation, whathaveyou, and if they are not a Martial Artist (and don't think for one fukin minute MA'ists are excluded from this group) nine fukin times outta ten, they are a reiki master.
Now I have nothing against reiki. It is a great method of healing,of course stolen from the Chinese by a Japanese who and sold it to Amerikan , but how many times have you met some white chick with dreds, a tie-dyed peasant dress,no freakin make-up, sandals,and this vapid smile on their face, you know she's a fukin vegan, and oh, by the way,"I'm a reiki MASTER" has to be worked into the conversation. Why don't you go home grab an organic zuchinni, and masturbate to Gary Null!

God, I'm such a bitter ol ****

Oso
06-18-2007, 02:12 PM
ouch

i guess I'm not as much of a hippie hater as I talk...i've dated chicks with arm pit hair. they weren't gross in general so it wasn't terribly disconcerting.

bakxierboxer
06-18-2007, 02:25 PM
ouch

i guess I'm not as much of a hippie hater as I talk...i've dated chicks with arm pit hair. they weren't gross in general so it wasn't terribly disconcerting.

OTOH, they might have been FRENCH!!!!???

banditshaw
06-18-2007, 02:38 PM
now we have the New Agers. Left over Hippies, and the new breed of gen-x hippies. I DEFY you to find someone who is into Asian philosophy,healing,herbology,meditation, whathaveyou, and if they are not a Martial Artist (and don't think for one fukin minute MA'ists are excluded from this group) nine fukin times outta ten, they are a reiki master.
Now I have nothing against reiki. It is a great method of healing,of course stolen from the Chinese by a Japanese who and sold it to Amerikan , but how many times have you met some white chick with dreds, a tie-dyed peasant dress,no freakin make-up, sandals,and this vapid smile on their face, you know she's a fukin vegan, and oh, by the way,"I'm a reiki MASTER" has to be worked into the conversation. Why don't you go home grab an organic zuchinni, and masturbate to Gary Null!

God, I'm such a bitter ol ****

LOL! Dear God that is so true.
Many of them here on the west coast

banditshaw
06-18-2007, 02:43 PM
I saw the hottest girl in a line at the movies. You know the type, shortish hair, tank top with tats,kinda punk rock. She lifted her arm and she had a slight bush.
To me it didn't matter, she was still hot.

So does it mean it's not gross if they are hot? and not stinkin' hippies:D

Oso
06-18-2007, 06:00 PM
ahem, that would be 'dirty hippie'

'stinkin' ' can only be used after 'dirty' as in 'dirty stinkin' hippie' but never alone.

certain conventions must be followed, you see?

Oso
06-18-2007, 06:01 PM
OTOH, they might have been FRENCH!!!!???

not french...though not to bad at it :D

unkokusai
06-18-2007, 06:24 PM
I saw the hottest girl in a line at the movies. You know the type, shortish hair, tank top with tats,kinda punk rock. She lifted her arm and she had a slight bush.
To me it didn't matter, she was still hot.

I hate to break the news to ya, but you're gay.

Yum Cha
06-18-2007, 06:35 PM
harsh, man you lads are harsh!

Speaking first hand, these hippie wannabees these days just don't have it right. Too much feral, punk and junkie mixed in. Too much fem-nizm. Real hippie chicks rocked.

Joke:
Where can you go for all the free, safe sex you can handle...

(scroll down)

The Seventies!

Oso
06-18-2007, 07:53 PM
word

luckily, in the late 80's/early 90's I had the opportunity to meet and hang out with some hippies...that experience is why I'm so down on these latter day punks.

another sign of the depths our society has sunk to. no 'real' hippies left...actually, i take that back. they are out there, they just shake their heads in disgust at us all and go back to eating mouse jerky and smoking some truly rightous sh!t.

wiz cool c
06-18-2007, 09:14 PM
a lot of chicks in china have the hairy pits to.

banditshaw
06-18-2007, 11:28 PM

ooohh snap :rolleyes:

Man you must not get out west huh? Lots of androgyny going on......sure NY has it too no doubt.

If I was Queer...it would be for yo rear Biotch! No Vaseline Hussy.......:D

bakxierboxer
06-19-2007, 01:43 PM
ahem, that would be 'dirty hippie'

'stinkin' ' can only be used after 'dirty' as in 'dirty stinkin' hippie' but never alone.

certain conventions must be followed, you see?

But.... OTOH, the stench conveys a meaningful warning even in low-light conditions.

bakxierboxer
06-19-2007, 01:44 PM
not french...though not to bad at it :D

You actually know someone who pretends to be FRENCH?

bakxierboxer
06-19-2007, 01:47 PM
another sign of the depths our society has sunk to. no 'real' hippies left...actually, i take that back. they are out there, they just shake their heads in disgust at us all and go back to eating mouse jerky and smoking some truly rightous sh!t.

They must make their own mouse jerky... and they're probably smoking the pelts.
(although when you say "righteous ****"...)

Steeeve
06-19-2007, 01:59 PM
HahaHaHa:D

PangQuan
06-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Funny, hah?
See what ya missed by being born "too late"?
Well.... maybe that's a plus.

In any case, it was more of some kind of daishiki, the better to let her dugs flow out the sides.

... and that COLOR thingie is pretty sneaky.... made that line invisible on the page.

:P

oh ya, the color. Ive been studying the Ninja Katana Do ways of Mega-Fool, it lets me be one with the trolling....eye of the tiger spiritual or what ever...:D

PangQuan
06-19-2007, 02:20 PM
ooohh snap :rolleyes:

Man you must not get out west huh? Lots of androgyny going on......sure NY has it too no doubt.

If I was Queer...it would be for yo rear Biotch! No Vaseline Hussy.......:D

tell me about it. I live in PORTLAND OR.....try and beat us for dirty hippie wannabe's!

David Jamieson
06-19-2007, 02:57 PM
I live in a country founded by dirty hippies.

No wait...that's Denmark.

nevermind.

tattooedmonk
06-19-2007, 03:19 PM
the chicks with the hairy arm pits ....what is the difference as long as she does not stink??? If it was not suppose to be there it would not grow there. I liked the joke about the hippie ballerina.

boshea
06-19-2007, 03:25 PM
so, i'm at home kinda sick (something in my chest, coughing) and I'm awoken by the dog barking at the door. so, I go and open it and am happily surprised to see and attractive young lady in a pretty dress standing there...holding religious tracts...

better than the dudes on bikes w/ the white shirts and razor ties but still...talk about deceiving...:(:(:(

Scary, they are learning. Next thing you know, the Scientologists will have hot chicks standing outside of their storefronts soliciting personality tests. The thing is, that would work on a lot of people. The one thing that kind of self-regulates their effectiveness is the tendency for most of their solicitors to seem kind of creepy. I mean, I wouldn't actually sign up for anything, but if the girl standing in front of me was cute enough, in my younger days I might have stopped and payed attention for a while instead of turning and running.

golden arhat
06-19-2007, 03:37 PM
:confused:

how do you keep it up

being an arse that is ?

:confused::confused:

unkokusai
06-19-2007, 05:52 PM
golden asshat says what?

Yum Cha
06-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Pit hair, are we talking a little fuzz, or some chick that looks like she had Don King in a headlock?

cjurakpt
06-19-2007, 06:39 PM
oh, by the way,"I'm a reiki MASTER" has to be worked into the conversation.
I usually say, "oh, so you took the seminar for the entire weekend then?"

reiki is probably largely placebo effect, although it likely also impacts the autonomics directly as well (shows you how potent they are in terms of regulating the system...)

Why don't you go home grab an organic zuchinni, and masturbate to Gary Null!
my sifu was once invited onto Null's radio show as a guest; while they were off the air, Null started chowing on a Boston Cream donut like no tomorow, asked my teacher if he wanted some...

bakxierboxer
06-19-2007, 07:06 PM
Pit hair, are we talking a little fuzz, or some chick that looks like she had Don King in a headlock?

Thassit!.... except for the gray.............

Chosen-frozen
06-21-2007, 12:28 AM
Q:What`s orange and yellow andlooks good on a hippie?

A: Fire!