PDA

View Full Version : My latest E-mail from Match.com

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-23-2007, 10:50 AM
To: John1836 (John1836@talkmatch.com)
Date received: June 23, 2007
Subject: Hello the stranger:)!!!

Hello the stranger:)!!!
My name Natalia. I search for the man for relations. I was interested with your structure and I would like to get acquainted with you if I have interested you write to me please on my e-mail:
KJDNatiAS@talkmatch.com
I hope you to me write, then I to you shall tell about myself and I shall send you the photos.
I hope you will soon answer, on my address.
Natalia:p

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Wow, that was fast!!

"We're sorry, the Portrait you're looking for could not be found. Please try another Portrait."

I got the E-mail about 20 minutes ago!

Oso
06-23-2007, 10:59 AM
dude, don't you realize that those are actually really old, fat and ugly eastern block dudes trying to sell you a woman?

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-23-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah, i do. That's why I post them. If I thought it really WAS a hot attractive female, I'd invite her over to enjoy my "Structure" :p

TenTigers
06-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Linda9900 from Shenzen, China
I am a hardworking, kindhearted and considerate woman.I like cleaning room and keeping things tidy.I like singing, listening to light music and watching television programs.I like shopping, I like fashionable dresses.I like travelling, walking along the seashore, riding horses on grassland and so on.I am very found of cooking, I like making delicious Chinese food by myself.
I am looking for a husband to spend the rest time of my life.I am very serious about love and marriage.
I am looking for a man who could respect me.He should loves me as much as I love him. I hope my husband is a well-educated man.Most of all he must be honest toward love.He should be responsible to his family and share obligation of his marriage.I wish my marriage will last eternally.

wow, she likes cleaning rooms, and keeping things tidy,cooking,etc...so far so good.
Now when I write her back, how do I tactfully ask her about how she feels about her other "wifely duties?" Like being there at the door when I come home wearing a french maid's outfit, kneepads, and offering me a martini?
-or waking me up every morning,wearing a french maid's outfit,kneepads, and offering me a cup of coffee?
-or when I'm out working on the lawn, coming out wearing a french maid's outfit, kneepads and offering me a cool lemonade?

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-23-2007, 07:22 PM
LOL!! Ask her and see what her response is!!