PDA

View Full Version : TUF Finale Show results

Oso
06-23-2007, 09:03 PM
BJ handled Jens. I'm disappointed cuz I like Pulver but BJ was tight.

Tough break for Manny, first round was his. As an aside, I met a dude from Uraguay recently who is a martial artist who lucks just like Manny.

Oso
06-23-2007, 09:05 PM
lol, and bjpenn.com appears to have crashed.

BruceSteveRoy
06-23-2007, 09:13 PM
yeah i wanted pulver to win but penn kind of outclassed him.

Oso
06-23-2007, 09:22 PM
yea, he looked worried coming down the ramp and never seemed to be totally engaged. too bad.

AmanuJRY
06-24-2007, 09:20 AM
I was rooting for BJ. I'm glad he won, but it was cool to see Jens and BJ bury the hatchet and Jens to announce he's going to train with BJ.:eek:

As for Manny, I think it's funny, he wanted it soooo bad that he overtrained and didn't let a past injury heal.:rolleyes:

I'm happy to see Diaz win the contract and all....and his thoughts on being in the house and on the show...LOL!

BruceSteveRoy
06-24-2007, 06:32 PM
at one point the commentator says that bj penn can put his foot behind his head without using his hands to get it there. i can put a foot behind my head but i have to push it with my hands and i am curious how does one even develop the flexibility and strength to do this? its completely insane to me.

BruceSteveRoy
06-24-2007, 06:35 PM
also, did anyone see what bjpenn had to say on his website yet?

AmanuJRY
06-25-2007, 07:13 AM
at one point the commentator says that bj penn can put his foot behind his head without using his hands to get it there. i can put a foot behind my head but i have to push it with my hands and i am curious how does one even develop the flexibility and strength to do this? its completely insane to me.

Read his book.;)

BruceSteveRoy
06-25-2007, 07:36 AM
i didnt even know he had a book. thanks. i'll get on that.

sanjuro_ronin
06-25-2007, 08:22 AM
It was BJ's all the way, he controlled the whole fight.
Props for Pulver for making it last that long.
He was just out-classed.

But then again, this is BJ we are talking about.

Loved Joe's victory via Sankuku !
;)

Black Jack II
06-25-2007, 11:22 AM
at one point the commentator says that bj penn can put his foot behind his head without using his hands to get it there.

That was Joe Rogan.

Whenever you here Joe talk about BJ its like he is gushing about the one mythical love that got away from him in high school and just BJ's essence is enough to cause him to be on the verge of a squirting orgasm.

sanjuro_ronin
06-25-2007, 11:28 AM
That was Joe Rogan.

Whenever you here Joe talk about BJ its like he is gushing about the one mythical love that got away from him in high school and just BJ's essence is enough to cause him to be on the verge of a squirting orgasm.

LOL !!!

I am just waiting for him to slip in to fear factor mode and say something like "eat that bug biotch ! "

AmanuJRY
06-26-2007, 06:20 AM
That was Joe Rogan.

BJ's probably the only guy that could do that to Joe....except Eddie Bravo!:eek::D:cool: