PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think???

KAcards
06-25-2007, 05:55 AM
Hi There!

As im new i thought this would be the best place to drop in and introduce myself...so, My name is Anthony I am now studying on my second degree, my first was 'Electronics' in Sheffield, now Im doing 'psychology' in Plymouth. I also have a wife and 6 children (yes thats 6 children) along side all this Im working as close to fulltime as possible on our latest project.

A martial art trading card game www.KAcards.com (if youre interested)

All the best,
Bye for now
Anthony :wave:

KAcards
06-29-2007, 02:56 AM
...not even a 'hello'???

bodhitree
06-29-2007, 04:22 AM
Good luck with your business venture.

Mr Punch
06-29-2007, 04:29 AM
Hi.

Welcome to the board.

Nice idea: thought of it myself nearly twenty years ago but never did anything about it... :o ;)

BTW: your website is pretty unreadable in Explorer: the words hang out of the frames.

Oh, and PS: you've had your fun, but please, for the sake of the planet, stop having children! :D

SanHeChuan
06-29-2007, 05:10 AM
You need good art for the cards, those gay pictures just won't do.

GeneChing
06-29-2007, 10:06 AM
I almost deleted this thread, but it looked like it might have some comedic potential, so I'll let it stand for now. Might still delete it later. If KAcards invests in an ad (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/about/adrates.php), it might be able to win back some of the respect it just lost by spamming our forum.

lkfmdc
06-29-2007, 10:14 AM
I'd like to make a suggestion, instead of martial arts trading cards, how about trading cards of famous Brazilian 7 year olds? Who could resist that!

If you persist with the martial arts idea, how about "the greatest martial arts sell outs of all time".... print only ONE Gene Ching card and have a world wide search for that card. The person who finds it gets a free tour of the chocolate factory

How about a series "Bruce Lee's favorite illegal substances"?

I'd even be willing to share with you "LKFMDC's favorite sexual harassment law suits" for a series

feel free to email me at wedonotlikespam@pleasestopnow.com

David Jamieson
06-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi Anthony.

Not being assumptive, but you spend too much time ****ing.

:p

welcome to the board.

PangQuan
06-29-2007, 10:17 AM
I'd like to make a suggestion, instead of martial arts trading cards, how about trading cards of famous Brazilian 7 year olds? Who could resist that!

If you persist with the martial arts idea, how about "the greatest martial arts sell outs of all time".... print only ONE Gene Ching card and have a world wide search for that card. The person who finds it gets a free tour of the chocolate factory

How about a series "Bruce Lee's favorite illegal substances"?

I'd even be willing to share with you "LKFMDC's favorite sexual harassment law suits" for a series

feel free to email me at wedonotlikespam@pleasestopnow.com

so when does your stand up material hit the mainstream?

lkfmdc
06-29-2007, 10:19 AM
uh, how did that post get through the filter????? :eek:

PangQuan
06-29-2007, 10:21 AM

wow, ****ing. ****.

NO FAIR

lkfmdc
06-29-2007, 10:28 AM
let's see

**** you

****ing

****ing a

group ****ing

lkfmdc
06-29-2007, 10:28 AM
let's see

**** you

****ing

****ing a

group ****ing

ok, what is going on here???

bodhitree
06-29-2007, 10:40 AM
I have no ****ing clue

lkfmdc
06-29-2007, 10:44 AM
****, what the **** is going on in this ****ing forum?

bodhitree
06-29-2007, 10:46 AM
****, I didn't even notice it was ****ing spam, I feel like a blind peice of ****ing ****. **** man ****. ****/

TenTigers
06-29-2007, 10:49 AM
they had MA trading card several years back, but it was mostly people from one of the "Good Ol Boys Clubs" (is this an overused term yet?)and never really took off, except in their own schools.

on the six kids thing...to paraphrase....
Groucho: "Wow, six kids?"
Guest: "I love my wife."
Groucho:"I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once in awhile!":D

bodhitree
06-29-2007, 10:53 AM
good ****ing luck marketing those ****ing things. I said hello, the spammer got me. Perhaps sapuku is in order. I didn't live up to my ****ing duties of ****ing moderation, ****, ****, ****.

I beg all of your forgiveness, ****

IronWeasel
06-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Okay, the card game might be cool. If nothing else, you could throw down the right combination of cards and see Wing Chun actually win!

C- for effort on the Pak Lai Hung pages, though. The pic of a horse stance shows a guy standing up straight. That's gotta put a burn on the ol' legs...

There are a few videos showing us obscure training methods such as 'push ups'...but the combat techniques are all in written form.

The Hairy Bear style? You must be a disciple of these guys:
http://www.ptownbears.org/

"I see your pak sau, and raise you a...turkish oil check"

TenTigers
06-29-2007, 11:03 AM
"need'im,need'im,got'im, got'im..."

David Jamieson
06-29-2007, 11:14 AM
The Hairy Bear style? You must be a disciple of these guys:
http://www.ptownbears.org/

"I see your pak sau, and raise you a...turkish oil check"

Dude. I mean like...Dude... Not that there is anything wrong with that, but dude...:p

IronWeasel
06-29-2007, 11:17 AM
Dude. I mean like...Dude... Not that there is anything wrong with that, but dude...:p

I know, I know.

Sorry...I'm all jacked on sinus medication....

GeneChing
06-29-2007, 02:59 PM
...only two posts, KAcards? spam and ttt spam...

lkfmdc
06-29-2007, 04:09 PM
KAcards

In the zoo, they only trust ONE MAN with the keys to the monkey cage!

On this forum, Gene Ching is the man with the keys to the monkey cage, and he's set us loose on your butt

so be warned :D

Mr Punch
06-29-2007, 08:02 PM
The person who finds it gets a free tour of the chocolate factory...Er, don't you mean 'The Fight Factory' (TM) ?

How about a series "Bruce Lee's favorite illegal substances"? Let's face it, if there aren't steroids in that pack, it ain't real MA!

Some of those photos are a bit gay. The hand-block geezer looks like Lurch. Not sure about the kung fu nipple tweak photo either (you know the one I mean!)

You got chi blasts? Chi balls?

You should have some specific conditioning cards... where would we be without pulling trucks with our cocks?

on the six kids thing...to paraphrase....
Groucho: "Wow, six kids?"
Guest: "I love my wife."
Groucho:"I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once in awhile!"OMG LMFAO

BTW, the filter avoidance is oldskool forum fu... not too difficult . But remember this is a family forum, kids... esp with overactive members (:eek:) like KACards here!

Oso
06-30-2007, 07:49 AM
weak, weak, weak

just terrible from a gaming perspective

I wrote a text based fighting program in friggin BASIC on a TRS-80 back in 83 that was better than that.

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-30-2007, 08:12 AM
I wrote a text based fighting program in friggin BASIC on a TRS-80 back in 83 that was better than that.

Reply]
HOLY ****!!! I had one of those when I was a Young'n tooo!

3 years ago i went to the Museum of science and industry down town and saw a TRS 80 Modle II on display!! Mine was a TRS-80 Modle I

God I feel old... :(

KAcards
06-30-2007, 09:04 AM
WOW...!!!!

not sure i dare show my face here... hmmmmm maybe the purchase of the advert would have been a good idea.

I can only apologise unreservidly for the apparent abuse of your forum.

... mind i should think you're glad you left it on for comedy value - as you've all had a good laugh ripping the **** out of me/it/etc. thanks guys, much appreciated :rolleyes:

hmmm, and how the hell can i reply to SOOOOO many diffent posts/comments - as you point out with the number of kids i barely have chance to sit down, let alone reply to everyone having a good laugh at me!

well, you all sound like a great bunch of guys, and i would rather have been on your good side, but as it happens i'll have to live with my current ranking of 'less than pond scum' for a while :(

now the nipple tweak - you know they hurt - can easily drop a grown man with one of them!!

the horse - well as far as i know a normal horse stance is feet shoulder width apart and knees slightly bent - an extended horse stance is lower and wider - but i'm sure the definitions vary between styles.

Gay?? there seem a lot of references to gay... ...homaphobic...? closet gay...? testing water...? or the most creative comment on the photos you could find? i don't know, but i'm sure you'll enlighten me.

i nervously await your next barrage of insults.

all the best, KAcards

P.S. great site by the way, and was it you guys who gave me so many website hits yesterday??? :p

TenTigers
06-30-2007, 09:29 AM
Man, there ain't nuthin worse than a guy who can take a ribbin'..

KAcards
06-30-2007, 09:37 AM
:eek: lol... i fully complimented you guys for the effort, and believe me, my last post was entirely made in good spirit...

...as i say, you all sound like a great bunch of guys!!!:D

lkfmdc
06-30-2007, 10:07 AM
not sure i dare show my face here...

That's a common reaction when the monkies descend upon you, flinging poop with all their furry! :mad:

No one here is ho mo phobic, we all are very good friends with Sifu Abel, even after his relationship with knifefighter was "outed"

KAcards
06-30-2007, 10:14 AM
:eek:yes, monkies fury and poop kind of did the trick... :eek:

KAcards
06-30-2007, 10:17 AM
so, if you guys are going to do better with the pics... when should i be expecting emails with attachments....:p

RD'S Alias - 1A
06-30-2007, 10:28 AM
OMG!! I can't believe you just opened urself up to that!!!! :eek:

KAcards
06-30-2007, 10:51 AM
well... i kind of get the general tone in here, and as long as the pictures don't feature the angry monkey's poop...

...well it's gotta be worth a laugh

SevenStar
06-30-2007, 11:20 AM

he has special privileges. there are only a handful of us who do. nothing wrong with the censor.

Shaolin Wookie
06-30-2007, 12:18 PM
let's see

**** you

****ing

****ing a

group ****ing

**** man, you just ain't down and dirty as you thought.

Oso
06-30-2007, 01:33 PM
well played KAcards....hopefully your card game plays at least as well. ;)

do you play other card games?

is there a resurgance of TCG's in Britain? They're kinda ded here except in the middle school crowd.

welcome, just watch your step, there are many piles of crap laying about :)

KAcards
07-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Hi there OSO,

sorry i didn't get back to you sooner - i didn't get an automatic email.

I've played Magic: the gathering, and the kids have had Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, as many kids have. KAcards doesn't play the same, but is similar.

The TCG's are not by any means dead over here yet. pokemon is on a definite demise, but dulemasters/yu-gi-oh have more than filled the gap. new ones like Dr. Who seem to do well, but i guess that's only to be expected as it is a very popular TV series. It's a case of seeing how it goes - hopefully a lot of people have had enough of the fantasy, and would welcome some genuine martial arts instead :D

Thanks for the welcome, Ant.

Laukarbo
07-28-2007, 06:18 AM
scheisse,geht der beschissene filter auch bei deutsche sprache ?..fickenderweise finde ich das wohl erst nach meiner scheiss post heraus..Fick Filter und schwanzgesichtige Zensur! Muschies!!!

only Joke hahaha doesnt work for all languages huh?:D:D