PDA

View Full Version : Six New Instructional Videos Released!

02-05-2001, 06:03 AM
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I have just released six new Jun Fan/Jeet Kune Do instructional videotapes to go along with the forty that I already have out! They are:

Jun Fan/Jeet Kune Do: What The Beginner Needs To Know (available now) - $19.95 plus $5.00 shipping & handling
Sil Lim Tao as Taught By Bruce Lee, Volume 1 - Learning The Form (Available March 1st) - $39.95 plus $5.00 shipping & handling
Sil Lim Tao as Taught By Bruce Lee, Volume 2 - Jun Fan Gung Fu Application (Available March 1st) - $39.95 plus $5.00 shipping & handling
Sil Lim Tao as Taught By Bruce Lee, Volume 3 - Jeet Kune Do Application (Available March 1st) - $39.95 plus $5.00 shipping & handling
Sil Lim Tao as Taught By Bruce Lee, Volume 4 - Mook Jong Training (Available March 1st) - $39.95 plus $5.00 shipping & handling
2001 JFFAA Winter Training Camp Video (available by February 1st) - $29.95 plus $5.00 shipping & handling

Members of my organizations get a $10.00 discount off the price of each of these tapes!

To order, send a money order (preferrably U. S. Postal) for the total amount, made payable to: Lamar Davis. Write you full name and address, as well as contact information (phone, e-mail, etc.), and the items that you wish to order on a clean sheet of paper.

Send all orders to:

Sifu Lamar M. Davis II
Jun Fan Gung Fu Academy
267 West Valley Avenue, Suite #223
Birmingham, Alabama 35209

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me anytime! Thanks!

Keep Blasting!
Sifu Lamar M. Davis II
JUN FAN/JEET KUNE DO