hskwarrior
07-01-2007, 10:09 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7LOKvvcBxVQ

jow yeroc
07-02-2007, 05:16 AM
They got skillz!!!

BruceSteveRoy
07-02-2007, 06:43 AM
absolutely amazing. i wonder what kind of shoes they wear.

k-no
07-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Parkour.

Needs time and lots of diligent training.

The French are world-class at this "sport".

I've often thought about undertaking Parkour training when my knees are almost at 100%, but it just couldn't fit in with the full-time work, school, kung fu and mma training.

Basic gymnastics training and conditioning is the least you'll need to excel. I suppose you can make do with a ghetto makeshift gym.

k

hskwarrior
07-02-2007, 03:45 PM
so that wasn't just some random group of guys who were just talented and brave with what they do? Interesting k-no. I never heard of this before. my student hipped me to this video.

banditshaw
07-02-2007, 03:57 PM
so that wasn't just some random group of guys who were just talented and brave with what they do? Interesting k-no. I never heard of this before. my student hipped me to this video.

Search Parkour in youtube...all kinds of stuff pops up. Apparently it has been going on for some time now. It's picking up steam here in the US. I saw some guys here in Downtown LA doing some a few days back. Crazy stuff. Takes mad conditioning to pull off those moves.

k-no
07-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Some mad talent out there. It takes more than strength and agility, which can be trained and instilled. Depending on the stunt, it takes some hugely major balls, and a little insanity.

HSK (and all), for a decent popcorn flick with your lady, rent District B13. It stars David Belle, martial artist and Parkour master. You'll see real Parkour on the film, but you'll see him do even crazier **** in real life if you look him up.

k