PDA

View Full Version : Unfair moderation and bias

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 10:10 AM
rotaredoM

Warning
As a new member please don't insult older members to the degree which you have been doing in some threads. If it continues banning is an option. Putting the link to bullshido was really rude and uncalled for. I will not give you a formal infraction now, but if I see the behavior continue I will.

A lot of disrespecting goes on here, but we need to draw the line somewhere (links with photoshopped genitals cross that line).

Enjoy the forum
Scott "bodhitree" Meneely

As this will probably been my last post because I may receive a possible ban.

The link to bullshido is no diffrent than any link that has been displayed here making fun of art A or person B. Over the years this site has seen worse infighting amoung Sifu's disrespecting one another and challenge being slung about without care.

With me being a new member or possible an old member with a new name is irrelevant. Is it ok for old members to insult, ribb, josh or outright **** with a new member but the new member can not reciprocate? As you can see I take nothing Abel had to say with exact seriousness. If you wish to ban me then do so, but do it with some merit and not based upon something that occurs here at least once a month.

Being rude is in the eye of the beholder. I placed the link but I did not do the photo shop and if I saw the photos shop of the genitalia I would have put a disclaimer.

As for this
As a new member please don't insult older members to the degree which you have been doing in some threads. The only person I have insulted is Sifuabel but then again he returned it in kind so if I go then rightfully he should have went a long time ago. Also with Fu pow well ignorace is bliss. Please if you wish to warn or threaten me please come with somthing a bit more substantial.

Time spent in this form should not denote protection from being stupid, ignorant or misinformed.

MasterKiller
07-06-2007, 10:12 AM
I think I hear a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHmbulance.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Just a little bit MK.. I got an owie

Becca
07-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Well, you can complain about being warned, or you can ask bodhitree to clairify exactly what line you crossed. We do have a strong tradition of trolling on this board. Most of us troll from time to time. But when we are warned we've gone too far, we stop. Or we get banned.

And really, if getting banned from a forum is enough to send you into a fit of vapors, you got more problems than a trolling addiction.:rolleyes:

GeneChing
07-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Nice comeback, Notintheface. The fact that your member name has the subhead "I am a Troll!" and that you've posted a thread titled "Please feed the troll (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47104)." certainly do not work in your favor.

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 10:29 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm confused, I thought all the nameless, profile-less internet trolls exist to attack the Lama Pai people, and me in particular.... this one seems to be attacking Abel, ergo, must not be a troll ;)

we need a new name :D

David Jamieson
07-06-2007, 10:32 AM
wow, harden up dude.

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 10:32 AM
With me being a new member or possible an old member with a new name is irrelevant. Is it ok for old members to insult, ribb, josh or outright **** with a new member but the new member can not reciprocate?

Interesting, so you could possibly be Neal Cameron.

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm confused, I thought all the nameless, profile-less internet trolls exist to attack the Lama Pai people, and me in particular.... this one seems to be attacking Abel, ergo, must not be a troll ;)

Its all about YOU, isn't it. Marsha, Marsha, Marshaaaaaaaaaaaa

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 10:37 AM
I'm negotiating with Gene right now, if I agree to put on a monk's robe and go on the Shaolin tour, he's gonna change it to LKFMDConline.com

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 10:43 AM
You may even get your own mag.

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 10:50 AM
You may even get your own mag.

It will be adult oriented though ;)

bodhitree
The line he crossed was posting a link to a fellow forum member photoshopped with genitals in his hand. A lot of us (me included) insult other members sometimes, but there is a point where harmless insults end and maliciousness begin. Not in the face has crossed this line, made a whole thread to insult a member, put links to a thead on another forum that is about nothing more than insults, has a signature to make fun of an individual, has made numerous insulting posts, and has not contributed anything positive. That is why I gave him the warning and now the infraction.

Fu-Pow
Interesting, so you could possibly be Neal Cameron.

Woah, now that's a flash from the past. Wasn't that the dude who was stalking you children on-line or something?

Are you proposing that Notonmyface=Neal Cameron?

FP

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 10:51 AM
The line he crossed was posting a link to a fellow forum member photoshopped with genitals in his hand. A lot of us (me included) insult other members sometimes, but there is a point where harmless insults end and maliciousness begin. Not in the face has crossed this line, made a whole thread to insult a member, put links to a thead on another forum that is about nothing more than insults, has a signature to make fun of an individual, has made numerous insulting posts, and has not contributed anything positive. That is why I gave him the warning and now the infraction.

oh come on, we've had FAR WORSE here.... should I dig a few up?

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 10:52 AM
It will be adult oriented though ;)

Oh for the LOVE OF GOD!! Please don't print naked hairy pictures of yourself. Or least shave that wookie.

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 10:54 AM
oh come on, we've had FAR WORSE here.... should I dig a few up?

Please do, perhaps I wasn't a moderator or wasn't around.

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Woah, now that's a flash from the past. Wasn't that the dude who was stalking you children on-line or something?

Are you proposing that Notonmyface=Neal Cameron?

FP

Oh I dunno, he says that he's been here longer than Gene has owned the site. Meaning before it became KFM, i.e. KFO. Lord knows what old member doesn't use his name and comes on to troll and has a particular bent for me from the get go.

And that name, sounds sexual. :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Oh for the LOVE OF GOD!! Please don't print naked hairy pictures of yourself. Or least shave that wookie.

come on Papi, you know you want some

bodhitree
Oh I dunno, he says that he's been here longer than Gene has owned the site. Meaning before it became KFM, i.e. KFO. Lord knows what old member doesn't use his name and comes on to troll and has a particular bent for me from the get go.

And that name, sounds sexual. :rolleyes:

He just pm'd me and said "I've been around since it was KFO". Better watch out.

Notintheface
Please do lkfmdc... I told bodhitree the same thing... but wait there is more!

1 I don't agree nor disagree with any of your opinions. The insults you were making and the link you posted were not appropriate. We are trying to maintain a positive atmosphere, insulting goes on a lot, I think the link crossed the line from harmless insult to malicious insult at the expense of a well liked senior member of the forum.

Should that really matter at all? Hell it looks like I got another point added. FREE HEWEY!!!

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:01 AM

Ahh resorting to my tactics Mr. Moderator... you told me when I first implied that it didn't matter. Then when I say something to prove it YOU POST IT OMG

YOU TROLL YOU!!!!!

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:01 AM
come on Papi, you know you want some

LOL!!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the BEST!!!!

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Rename the thread.... MEGA-TROLL Thread of sweetness. More pics

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Ahh resorting to my tactics Mr. Moderator... you told me when I first implied that it didn't matter. Then when I say something to prove it YOU POST IT OMG

YOU TROLL YOU!!!!!
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn....

Note signature:

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Nothing old Abel,,, this thread is about the new hotness....

Here like this..... It is neither confirmed or denied that Ross hides Hostess cupcakes in his cup while sparring. He likes the squishy goodness!

:)

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 11:06 AM
Just one recent example, HunggaNYC suggested that Lama Pai Sifu was sleeping with his students. That's some F-ed up crap! Why wasn't he warned or banned?

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:07 AM
That is slander isn't it an legal offense?

All I did was link to a picture of a *****!

And it wasn't even well drawn!

I call Bias, tomfoolery and circumcision!

PangQuan
07-06-2007, 11:07 AM
wow, i had been wondering where Mega-Fool had gone....now we all know.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Mega-Fool hardly, but I will say I am on vacation and just having a little fun :)

Plus Mega fool to closely resembles satyr while I am a bit more of a kid that screams "Fight fight fight" to get things stirred up:)

SifuAbel
note signature:

Fu-Pow
Ban this fool, he's so obviously a troll !!!

banditshaw
07-06-2007, 11:12 AM
wow, i had been wondering where Mega-Fool had gone....now we all know.

Hmmmmm I thought that as well, but the tone is slightly different.....could be that he is a genius writer and have us fooled, some of Mega Floozy' s posts bordered on lunacy/genius.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:14 AM
The way you behaved got you the infraction. From your join date you're a newby, newby. When a newby insults any member I become suspicious of what they'll do here. You have not contributed anything positive here. I will not respond to your pms anymore.

Please read this thread kind sir :) http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47077

or wait this thread

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47061&page=2

or this thread http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47074

Do I have to tow the company line in order to CONTRIBUTE?

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Dear Notintheface,

You have received an infraction at Kung Fu Magazine Forums.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
your working your way up
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=776327
Quote:
Quote:

YOU TROLL YOU!!!!!
All the best,
Kung Fu Magazine Forums

LOok at this BS. I am getting infractions because he says I insulted him! This is BS

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:18 AM
I'll agree that I am being childish and foolish :) but dude as a moderator your skills are lacking. That wasn't even an insult but yet I still get points added! So I might as well call call you a f#%$ wit and be done with it :)

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 11:19 AM
dear lord, like I've said, people have done far worse

HunggaNYC should have been banned already if this is the standard. So should have specialed and noone (remember that tu rd cake)

Heck, remember when Abel got angry and called me a child molestor? Did he get a warning for that?

Fu Pow accused me of faking my MA degree....

The list goes on

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:19 AM
well, uhhhhhhhhhhh maybe you should shut up now, perhaps?

There is no unfairness here. I have received the same warnings in the past. Difference? I shut up and let things go, or, I got temp banned a couple of times.

Either way, it seems you don''t care about getting banned. Probably yet again.

note signature:

MasterKiller
07-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Posting a PM is a bannable offence, imo.

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Heck, remember when Abel got angry and called me a child molestor? Did he get a warning for that?

I believe I did. I think. But that whole situation is hazy and I don't remember why I said that, if I did.

note previous post.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Sifuabel

Somebody needs to cut out the kung fu movies. Who is you teacher, boy?

He said that to Socal who provided a reasonable observation about a clip does he get a point... I would hope so..

And why should it be bannable... It was posted to me.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Don't forget Word.... He was funny and didn't Doowai's guys post here a while back or was that some of Mr.Koh's students :)

PangQuan
07-06-2007, 11:24 AM
well this is fun. NITF is clearly another member who already posts here.

he knows too much :cool:

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Because it was my opinion of his opinion. Not a picture of me holding a plastic wiggly sex toy. Which I must say, I found very funny.

MasterKiller
07-06-2007, 11:26 AM

The list goes on

I thought you accused FP of being a child molestor when he questioned your martial arts degree?

Fu-Pow
07-06-2007, 11:26 AM

The list goes on

Are you TRYING to incite a flame war by bringing up old stuff?

FP

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Don't forget Word....

Who can forget Word. Another anonymous loser who was fond of critiquing Brendan Lai. With that wonderful catch phrase, "One day I'll be good enough to show you guys up." Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :rolleyes:

Is that you , Word. You still a little loser? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note signature:

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Soco was offended

Anyways, I'm glad you've finally come to terms with the advice people here have been trying to give you over the years. I've posted where I have trained in a couple threads now even though its irrelevant because my take on things are different than my sifus and I am not hesitant to say that.

Boy? I ain't your boy and don't expect any respect from me if you don't give it in kind. And..you might want to watch were you sling that, in some areas that can be considered racially disparaging.

I guess its easy to just sideskirt a technically based argument with insults. But then that would be the way things go here wouldn't it? I don't know what your deal is because I have never before even posted to you let alone insulted you. Get your panties out of a knot and play nice okay there cupcake.

Here is Sifuabel's reply

I
f you are black , it was not meant racially.

But It still stands you don't even know why.........

Your "technical" analysis was "cute".

and he is a well liked member of the boards.. I call BS and ignorance on the part of the Moderator. He is just as bad as a troll as I am.... at least I try to be funny he is just an ass!

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 11:28 AM
if you have a fragile, delicate, easily offended little soul, this is NOT the place to post :eek: We go hard and fast here, not to mention even our "good fun" is often on the edge....

I think all this moderation is much to do about nothing, FAR WORSE has gone on here.... I don't think Abel is crying in his cafe con leche right now, he's got juevos

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:29 AM
..............rancheros grandes...........

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:30 AM
lkfmdc

Actually, I am enjoying this...I just picked a new target :) Mr.Bohitree and his unfair business practices.. I want fare wages and the right to be as much as an ass that Sifuabel has!!!!!

Is that to much to ask for?

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:31 AM
I don't think Abel is crying in his cafe con leche right now,

I must say, ever since I got my cuisinart coffee grinder, my espresso machine has never been a better friend.

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Fu Pow said I had forged my MA degree, wanted my SOS number to "verify".... I found a registered s-x offender with a similar name and asked for his SOS so we could verify that he wasn't that person, it was pretty fun :D If the words "law suit" hadn't been used, neither of us would have gotten banned, but we're back now :eek:

Able compared me to that clown that killed children, I forget his name, then apologized... maybe he got warned, I don't know.

There are tons of stories like this, the world continued to spin, life went on, again, I think this is a non issue

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Ban in

Buh Bye

MasterKiller
07-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Able compared me to that clown that killed children, I forget his name, then apologized... maybe he got warned, I don't know.

John Wayne Gasey? :eek:

Notintheface
not to go off on a tangent but I heard that Cuisinart coffee grinder was really good.

What is the amount of cleaning that is needed after doing a pound or so?

PangQuan
Im with Ross on this one.

We are all, presumabley, adults.

Until it goes so far as to actually disrupt someones life, its all just words in cyber space.

As Ross points out, i doubt Abel is real hurt.

Besides, all this trolling fun makes my work day go by faster so if you ban the trolls, ill have to do some work. :mad:

MasterKiller
07-06-2007, 11:34 AM

After a good pound, you should probably use a medicated douche and plug it up with a tampon in case of bleeding.

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 11:35 AM
We are all, presumabley, adults.

wait one darn minute :mad:

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:35 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that wasn't it. We were going in circles about fighting each other and I painted a clown face on you and posted it. THEN I said you looked like John Wayne Casey.

I know, that was douchebaggery on my part and I did get warned.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Because it was my opinion of his opinion. Not a picture of me holding a plastic wiggly sex toy. Which I must say, I found very funny.

Actually I didn't see that one... that did go to far. I do apologize for that one but I must ask.. Do you own one?

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 11:37 AM
That's ok, I think I put your pic, name and home town up on a ghey chat site in retaliation :D

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:39 AM
not to go off on a tangent but I heard that Cuisinart coffee grinder was really good.

Practically none, if you get the burr grinder instead of the bladed version.

http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=314327&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch%2Eyahoo%2Ecom%2Fsearch%3Fp %3Dcuisinart%2Bcoffee%2Bgrinder%26fr%3Dyfp%2Dt%2D5 01%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3Dmss%26ei%3Dutf%2D8

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:41 AM
You see if it wasn't for my silliness this wouldn't be occurring. So yeah lets continue. Lets make fun of some well know frauds in our areas.

http://www.bolawkungfu.com/

Care to share any stories about this gentleman?

SifuAbel
Actually I didn't see that one... that did go to far. I do apologize for that one but I must ask.. Do you own one?

Only the one I was born with, but bigger. :D

bodhitree
notintheface, I was nothing but nice to you with the first warning. Your reaction to it got you 2 more infractions. Call my practices unfair, you can feel that way, your infractions still stand (the bad business practices they may be:rolleyes:).

As for the other terrible incidents, if noone reports it to a moderator, then nothing can be done. I can only moderate what I read and what others report.

lkfmdc
This thread reminds me of a joke

John Wayne Gasey walks into a ghey bar with a Cuisinart and asks the bartender for one big drink and one really tiny drink..........

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:42 AM
That's ok, I think I put your pic, name and home town up on a ghey chat site in retaliation :D

Ohhhhhhhhh, so thats where Bruce got my number, silly goose.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:43 AM
http://www.cooking.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=314327&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch%2E yahoo%2Ecom%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dcuisinart%2Bcoffee%2Bgr inder%26fr%3Dyfp%2Dt%2D501%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3Dms s%26ei%3Dutf%2D8

Actually that does look pretty cool. . The coffee grinder has an 18-position grind selector (ultra-fine to extra-coarse) - just place your beans into the 8-oz.

I get beans from back home, in Puerto Rico. They need to be ground rather fine or you get a weird bitter after taste.

SoCo KungFu
So if NITF didn't see the pic before he posted (since that seems to be the major issue with the situation) and neither of them seem to be crying in their coffee can this issue be closed until another thread pops up? I'm not going to say we are all adults because I don't want to offend anyone :cool: but most of us seem to be of the male gender. Dude fights are typically easier resolved than chic fights so yeah...and you better be dudes, cuz I got to say S. Abel you have to be one of the ugliest chics I have seen. And I've been to some jacked up places :)

SifuAbel
notintheface, I was nothing but nice to you with the first warning. Your reaction to it got you 2 more infractions. Call my practices unfair, you can feel that way, your infractions still stand (the bad business practices they may be:rolleyes:).

As for the other terrible incidents, if noone reports it to a moderator, then nothing can be done. I can only moderate what I read and what others report.

In other words, don't mess with da' MODS. :D

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Actually that does look pretty cool. . The coffee grinder has an 18-position grind selector (ultra-fine to extra-coarse) - just place your beans into the 8-oz.

I get beans from back home, in Puerto Rico. They need to be ground rather fine or you get a weird bitter after taste.

Try vanilla bean, 100% arabica on the fine setting. Are you using an espresso machine or a "cafetera". steam brew does make it quite bitter.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:46 AM
notintheface, I was nothing but nice to you with the first warning. Your reaction to it got you 2 more infractions. Call my practices unfair, you can feel that way, your infractions still stand (the bad business practices they may be).

As for the other terrible incidents, if noone reports it to a moderator, then nothing can be done. I can only moderate what I read and what others report

Dude you are behind the curve. We are on to gay sex sites, child molestation, making fun of others and coffee grinders. COFFEE GRINDERS!

And who ever reported me, Probably Abel, for shame. If it was you Abel you are now officially out of the troll union!

OMG wait new conspiracy..... Abel and Bohditree are friends that is why abel has be on so long trolling. OMG that is why Bohditree attacked me because I hurt his Sexy slow roll fake bjj partner!

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:48 AM
wasn't me. Not my style.

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Dude fights are typically easier resolved than chic fights

this is the kung fu magazine forum, things here easily get out of hand

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Nobody reported you, I read the thread.

French Presses are the sheeat

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Abel and Bohditree are "friends"

after I posted his profile, they met on that chat site :D

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:51 AM
T
ry vanilla bean, 100% arabica on the fine setting. Are you using an espresso machine or a "cafetera". steam brew does make it quite bitter.

My grandmother still makes it the old fashion way with an El Pilón. Running hot water through a El Pilon, but she would use a 1/2 pound just to make one cup.

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 11:51 AM
French Presses are the sheeat

yeah, but if you apply too much pressure they retreat into the next room :D

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 11:52 AM
after I posted his profile, they met on that chat site :D

shhhhhh he'll find out about us:p

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:56 AM
http://www.bolawkungfu.com/

So is it true I heard his teacher chased him back inside of his school with a Kwan dao?

I wasn't there and you can't prove it and no Bodhitree I will not meet you on that site that Ross sent you.

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 11:56 AM
You back stabbing tramp!!!!

MasterKiller
07-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Try vanilla bean

I call mine Big Daddy, but to each his own.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 11:57 AM
AHHH now who is gonna get the forum points ha *****! I may have to make his coffee but that means free trolling for me! and you are still a douche..positng 17 year old video of you in your prime........ you tricked me

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 11:58 AM
[url]no Bodhitree I will not meet you on that site that Ross sent you.

but us moderators really know how to make up:p;);):p:p;);):p

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 12:02 PM
What Bodhitree said to Able when they first me

Try vanilla bean

Able then offered up his maduro and the rest was history :eek:

Becca
07-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Posting a PM is a bannable offence, imo.
Dang near got me banned a few times... I'm guessing that is where his points are being lost. All the mods here seem to take moronic insults in stride. I harass 7* regularly and he's never threatend to ban me. ;):D

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 12:04 PM
AHHH now who is gonna get the forum points ha *****! I may have to make his coffee but that means free trolling for me! and you are still a douche..positng 17 year old video of you in your prime........ you tricked me

Not to upset this jovial mood, but, you can't comment on posting video.

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 12:04 PM
I harass 7* regularly and he's never threatend to ban me.

no, but he offered to show you his French press :p

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 12:06 PM
I call mine Big Daddy, but to each his own.

The whole daddy connotation is creepy. "Ay papi, ay mami. "Do you really want to here this? I mean, do you really want to shtup your parents?

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 12:07 PM
!!!!
Doh!!!!!

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 12:08 PM
What Bodhitree said to Able when they first me

Able then offered up his maduro and the rest was history :eek:

and behind every match up is coach ross, your wild parties with the village people theme, were you the policeman?

Shaolinlueb
i give this thread a .2

nice try troll.

take it up with him next time isntead of posting.

and no, i only read the first page. ;)

SifuAbel
He was the Indian.

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 12:09 PM
I was the Indian

PangQuan
07-06-2007, 12:10 PM
lots of guys here from India.

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 12:11 PM
we prefer "Native Indian Sub-Continenters"

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Well, I've settled this, I've just signed for the next show Bodhitree vs Notintheface.... after the paperwork was signed, we have put together a promo reel for your enjoyment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbdhXmJtjQ

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Well, I've settled this, I've just signed for the next show Bodhitree vs Notintheface.... after the paperwork was signed, we have put together a promo reel for your enjoyment

can't watch till I get home from work, youtube is banned at my work.

Becca
07-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Only if I promised to post my flag-girl photos. And I won't show those to anyone on this forum.:eek:

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 12:17 PM
I was the Indian

So if you were the Indian , who was the biker? :confused:

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 12:25 PM
biker, I always just called him "leather guy",
oh, I thought that was you

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 12:30 PM

Classic but I so would wear a kilt.... actually I think I am going to do that. I think I will walk into Ross's school this week with a kilt on do a jig and walk back out:)

MasterKiller
07-06-2007, 12:36 PM
The whole daddy connotation is creepy. "Ay papi, ay mami. "Do you really want to here this? I mean, do you really want to shtup your parents?

I dunno about you, but I love it when your wife calls me "Papi!"

rogue
07-06-2007, 12:47 PM
So if you were the Indian , who was the biker? :confused:

Me and the Indian used to have the same dentist.

golden arhat
07-06-2007, 01:16 PM

it's u isnt it

not that i have a problem

haha

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 01:20 PM
nobody's ready for a triple decker ****** wrecker

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 01:21 PM
it's u isnt it

1. I don't need to create a fake screen name to troll this place, I do quite well as I am thank you!

2. If I DID, I'd be FAR WORSE than this :D

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Ok, I'm going to reveal naked pictures of you.

Picture of Ross, naked. (http://www.wrhs.net/webdesignprojects_fall2004/bgm_sasquatch.jpg)

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 01:39 PM

Picture of Ross, naked. (http://www.wrhs.net/webdesignprojects_fall2004/bgm_sasquatch.jpg)

Hey, once you pay for them, there yours to do with what you want. Where did you want the stained underwear sent?

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Sappring at SifuAbel's place or an average night between Abel and Bodhitree

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/431453/monkey_fight/

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 01:40 PM

he was the fireman, I see how you could confuse us

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Me and the Indian used to have the same dentist.

did he tell both of you "open wide, no wider!" ;)

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Sparring at SifuAbel's place or an average night between Abel and Bodhitree

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/431453/monkey_fight/

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 01:43 PM
I was the dentist and I gave them the special oral rinse:p

rogue
07-06-2007, 01:55 PM
did he tell both of you "open wide, no wider!" ;)

You mean I wasn't imagining all of that?:eek:

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 02:02 PM
You mean I wasn't imagining all of that?:eek:

you concentrated on the heavenly glory and forgot about the "finger" :eek:

rogue
07-06-2007, 02:17 PM
And all I thought I was having done was a root canal.:o

SifuAbel
07-06-2007, 02:18 PM
It was root canal.

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Well, I am well endowed, and I have been known to knock a few teeth lose but that will be proven per the video I will post on ebay!

Rogue vs the epic manhood of the dentist... SifuAbel will be the fluffer!

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 02:41 PM
. I don't need to create a fake screen name to troll this place, I do quite well as I am thank you!

yeah but you have an established school and home grown NYC drama around you for years!!!! I am starting from scratch. I don't have a school where people can say "Yeah I challenge you, but I'm not gonna do it at your school because all of your ninjas will attack me!"

Oh yeah wait wasn't there also a challenge made to you where the guy was only one train ride away from you?

Oh then there was the Sifu Chang story and his issues d with the Kung fu Federation and didn't you yell at him for talking BS?

umm and was it you who wei hong was ****ed with because you didn't side with him or something?

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 02:47 PM
. I don't need to create a fake screen name to troll this place, I do quite well as I am thank you!

yeah but you have an established school and home grown NYC drama around you for years!!!! I am starting from scratch. I don't have a school where people can say "Yeah I challenge you, but I'm not gonna do it at your school because all of your ninjas will attack me!"

Oh yeah wait wasn't there also a challenge made to you where the guy was only one train ride away from you?

Oh then there was the Sifu Chang story and his issues d with the Kung fu Federation and didn't you yell at him for talking BS?

umm and was it you who wei hong was ****ed with because you didn't side with him or something?

There was a guy who was going to challenge me and offer me money to fight him. I said "great, let's do it this week" and he said he didn't have the money ready, etc. Turned out to be a guy with about 6 months of training, out of shape, with two bad knees.

Wai Hong threatened me with a gun, then trimmed his toe nails during the federation meeting, no, really.....

If it is the "sifu chang" who I am thinking of, he's really Spanish and doesn't speak a word of Chinese. He also did contemporary wushu and called it hung ga.... if that is the guy, I told him he was an idiot after he showed up at a tournament and expected to be treated like a "revered master"

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 02:49 PM
was that when he was drinking tea and wasn't paying attention to the ring he was supposed to be judging?

And Mr. hong.. I am not sure if this was rumor or true, it has been that long, that his gambling hall got busted and took it out on one of his students?

Scott R. Brown
07-06-2007, 02:49 PM

You forgot he also aired his dirty laundry, i.e. publicly whined, by posting a PRIVATE e-mail! This demonstrates poor judgment and lack of respect for authority. He should have handled this privately.

bodhitree could have scolded him publicly, but decided to "guide" him privately. Notintheface then shootshimselfinthefoot by responding with making the private e-mail public. HMMMMMM, his poor judgment is compounded by poor judgment. I see a train wreck coming!

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 02:51 PM
You forgot he also aired his dirty laundry, i.e. publicly whined, by posting a PRIVATE e-mail! This demonstrates poor judgment and lack of respect for authority. He should have handled this privately.

bodhitree could have scolded him publicly, but decided to "guide" him privately. Notintheface then shootshimselfinthefoot by responding with making the private e-mail public. HMMMMMM, his poor judgment is compounded by poor judgment. I see a train wreck coming!

Dude read my tag...... troll

That Bodihtree stuff was pure gold and to hard to pass up on... if you read the whole thread we went from Wahhhbulance.... owie......*****.....child molester......coffee....the village people.....dentist....oral satisfaction...now rumors of old kung drama in NYC.... please do not disturb the flow of this thread!

also F&^& authority....
lack of respect for authority

Scott R. Brown
07-06-2007, 02:53 PM

Hmmmmmm? So Notintheface is your real name?????

Or is that just your porno name??:confused:

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Or is that just your porno name??:confused:

My porn name is Richard Long

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Sigh dude it is only a private e-mail if you are not apart of it ::) I was involved and decided to make it public. I did so knowing it would be funny and get me in deeper water which would allow further zaniness to ensue. But I bet you are one of those people without a funny bone... Tell me where I can donate cash so we can get you one.

P.S.

Please take this post serious and write me a 3 page essay about how I need to respect my elders, internet authorities and people who have a posistion of power because no one else cared to take the spot :) or claim some superiority over me because you know a guy who knows a guy who cleans Won fei hung's great great great great grandmothers douche bag...

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Look I was young need some money... who knew I would fluff for Jovan Holmes :mad:

They told me all I had to do was suck some gas through a tube.....:eek:

Ben Gash
07-06-2007, 03:13 PM
For ****'s sake KNOCK IT OFF YOU GUYS!!!!!!:mad:

Scott R. Brown
07-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Sigh dude it is only a private e-mail if you are not apart of it ::) I was involved and decided to make it public. I did so knowing it would be funny and get me in deeper water which would allow further zaniness to ensue. But I bet you are one of those people without a funny bone... Tell me where I can donate cash so we can get you one.

P.S.

Please take this post serious and write me a 3 page essay about how I need to respect my elders, internet authorities and people who have a posistion of power because no one else cared to take the spot :) or claim some superiority over me because you know a guy who knows a guy who cleans Won fei hung's great great great great grandmothers douche bag...

Well, duuuuuude,

It is a private email when it is sent to you privately!:rolleyes: It is public when it is posted where everyone can read it. Seems pretty simple to me!

That is why i wouldn't post a three page explanation for you. I save the long posts for those who know how to think. Anyone can carp, whine and insult!

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 03:47 PM
it is only a private e-mail if you are not apart of it- I was apart of it so it was private until I decided to make it public;)

One can only make a claim or complain about an email going public if they were included in the private discourse. I was a part of ti and took it private I paid the due surcharge in doing so by receiving 4 points of what bankable goodness from Bohditree

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 03:49 PM
but back to the silliness....

Wai Hong threatened me with a gun, then trimmed his toe nails during the federation meeting, no, really.....

Imagine if he really did that :eek:

bodhitree
07-06-2007, 05:48 PM
I gotta give it to notintheface, this turned out to be a **** good thread!

Notintheface
07-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Good now take away the points :mad:

sunfist
07-07-2007, 01:38 AM
So guys, i hear MMA is more effective than TMA

Whats up with that?

AJM
07-07-2007, 08:15 AM
"I sell pencils. I even have colored ones. I have blue and red ect."

Shaolin Wookie
07-08-2007, 09:00 PM
So guys, i hear MMA is more effective than TMA

Whats up with that?

Well, obviously, MMA has its roots in Shaolin.

Becca
07-09-2007, 06:26 AM
My porn name is Richard Long
Not sure any of us wanted to know that...

Notintheface
07-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Not sure any of us wanted to know that.

Is yours Becca the ****** wrecker? j/k please don't bann me :eek:

Becca
07-09-2007, 10:09 AM
I can't ban you, and no it's not. I am too pure and inocent to have a name like that. My mommy even named me after Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms. ;):D

Notintheface
07-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms..I know her and she is not that pure. Ask your mom why she hung out behind the barn so much :eek: