PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for UFC Stacked

BruceSteveRoy
07-06-2007, 12:01 PM
This upcoming UFC looks really excting. I am stoked for it and I am curious what you all think the outcomes will be.

Silva vs Marquardt (i think silva is going to win)

Sherk vs Franka (this is going to be an awesome fight but i think sherk will just physically dominate)

Ortiz vs Evans (again another one that is up in the air. I want ortiz to win but i think he has his hands full and i pick evans)

Nogueira vs Herring (man this fight card is so good, i pick nogueira dominating)

Lytle vs Gilliam ( Lytle)

Gurgel vs Saraiva (don't know either fighter)

Florian vs Robinson (don't know who robinson is but i know florian has a lot of heart and skill so i naturally lean towards him but i have no way of guessing)

Bonnar vs Nickels (both are solid fighters but i think bonnar is a little mroe talented and driven. i pick bonnar)

Edgar vs Bocek (no idea. haven't heard of them)

SenseiShellie
07-06-2007, 12:10 PM
This upcoming UFC looks really excting. I am stoked for it and I am curious what you all think the outcomes will be.

Silva vs Marquardt (i think silva is going to win)

Sherk vs Franka (this is going to be an awesome fight but i think sherk will just physically dominate)

Ortiz vs Evans (again another one that is up in the air. I want ortiz to win but i think he has his hands full and i pick evans)

Nogueira vs Herring (man this fight card is so good, i pick nogueira dominating)

Lytle vs Gilliam ( Lytle)

Gurgel vs Saraiva (don't know either fighter)

Florian vs Robinson (don't know who robinson is but i know florian has a lot of heart and skill so i naturally lean towards him but i have no way of guessing)

Bonnar vs Nickels (both are solid fighters but i think bonnar is a little mroe talented and driven. i pick bonnar)

Edgar vs Bocek (no idea. haven't heard of them)

My picks

Bonnar
Florian
Gurgel
Lytle
Big Nog
Ortiz by decision
Franka
Silva.

lkfmdc
07-06-2007, 12:14 PM
as amazing as this card is, the next one is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbdhXmJtjQ

SenseiShellie
07-06-2007, 12:24 PM
That thing was funny the first time I saw it...

Three Harmonies
07-07-2007, 10:19 AM
We will see if the fights live up to the hype! Great card (I don't know Ross, this is a pretty awesome card).
I don't care as long as Silva and Nog win so they are in a good mood when they come up here and train all of us for four days! Cant wait!
Jake :)

AmanuJRY
07-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Silva vs Marquardt This will be a brawl, I don't see either winning decicively.

Sherk vs Franka Sherk is always a tough fighter, but I could see Franka submitting him.

Ortiz vs Evans I don't know if Evans has the grappling skill to beat Tito, standing up it's a toss up.

Nogueira vs Herring Minitauro, but Herring gave him a good run in Pride.

Lytle vs Gilliam Lytle has experience and weight on his side.

Gurgel vs Saraiva ???

Florian vs Robinson Pretty even match, should be good.

Bonnar vs Nickels Last min. add?? Bonnar has been lucky in the past with judges decisions, IMO, they must like him, so Nickels will have to KO or submit him.:D

Edgar vs Bocek ???

AmanuJRY
07-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Silva vs Marquardt Nate looked good for a bit...

Sherk vs Franka Sherk is a hard one to beat, too bad he doesn't know how to finish a fight better.

Ortiz vs Evans LOL at Ortiz losing for grabbing the fence. Evans did better than I expected.

Nogueira vs Herring Nice brawl.

Florian vs Robinson Wow! Robinson looked dominant coming out, but watch out for Florian's elbows.

Lytle vs Gilliam Amazing submission! I still need to watch the whole fight, along with the other undercard matches that were not shown.