PDA

View Full Version : New York Hung Men Big Meeting

truthman
07-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Yesterday Hung Men Big Meeting.only White Ghost Teacher(bill) Too Scare Come.tell Officers He Nothing Do White Ghost Long Time. He Old Now,let Fatman Severve 7 Month Hip Shing Term ,and Out! Nobody Like Pig.just Give Pig Face.white Ghost Nothing In Hung Men! All People Picture White Ghost Put Internet Go Meeting,just One,and The Ghost No Go..white Ghost (sprin...)! Retire? O.k.:go Wash Hand Home Toilet Retire From Home.i No Go Meeting,i Know Everything In Meeting.seven Seven 49.....

CLFNole
07-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Don't take this the wrong way but how can anyone possibly respond to this as it makes no sense. Your obviously mad at some "gwai lo" but that is about all I think anyone could piece from this other than there was a "big meeting in NY".

truthman
07-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Bill Chung Out! Springer Flush In Toilet.you Clear Now?

CLFNole
07-11-2007, 07:11 PM
I guess this is another SPM thread. Didn't realize it, I am out of this thread.

Fu-Pau
07-11-2007, 07:19 PM
truthman,
:confused:
Lay off the “magic mushrooms” dude.
:eek:

gwa sow
07-11-2007, 07:46 PM
ya, ya, better way dont bother me. sappa sappa

chivalrous hall
07-12-2007, 04:43 AM
Yesterday Hung Men Big Meeting.only White Ghost Teacher(bill) Too Scare Come.tell Officers He Nothing Do White Ghost Long Time. He Old Now,let Fatman Severve 7 Month Hip Shing Term ,and Out! Nobody Like Pig.just Give Pig Face.white Ghost Nothing In Hung Men! All People Picture White Ghost Put Internet Go Meeting,just One,and The Ghost No Go..white Ghost (sprin...)! Retire? O.k.:go Wash Hand Home Toilet Retire From Home.i No Go Meeting,i Know Everything In Meeting.seven Seven 49.....

Is there an interpreter in da house??
Hung Men=Hung Moon??
Fatman=is he really that Fat??
White Ghost=is that like a public enima???
Pig Face=so must have close ties to pigsy??
seven Seven=49 on ya mate!

BruceSteveRoy
07-12-2007, 07:19 AM
i tried to run this through altavista.com's babble fish program but they didnt have a gibberish to english translator.

CFT
07-12-2007, 08:06 AM
一個人沒有名字假裝是漢語是非常原始沒有我意味得可能不那麼原始在所有以後其它天這裡Ross ,

你是用軟體翻譯嗎? 我有些看得不明你的意思.
我會寫: [一個沒有名字的人假裝是漢人是非常原始的]
下一句不明你意. 請指教.

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 08:09 AM
no duh, I can't seem to get the translation program I am using to work....

just gonna delete it

CFT
07-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Clever way to address the troll though.

BTW: your reading skills seem to be up to par. I read somewhat better than I can write.
少弟多多獻醜.

truthman
07-12-2007, 09:37 AM
I NOT KUNG FU MANTIS MAN.I KNOW SOME KUNG FU.CAN USE TO TO MAKE DEVIL LIKE MOP.WASH FLOOR WASH TOILET FLUSH DEVIL DOWN.BEFORE ASK DEVIL COME TO TOWN.DEVIL HIDE TEACHER HIDE WHAT CAN DO?

YOU SAY I CRAZY,NOT REAL CRAZY,
FIVE COLOR FLAG IN THE POT;
ALL BIRD NO DEAR COME NEAR,
HUNG YING FLY STRIGHT INTO PHOENIX CENTER.

Thank all : lee,chin,ngs,chang,wong,s and a miss wu for give me some spelling when I ask.

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 09:47 AM
(see if this works)

一個沒有名字的人假裝是漢人

truthman
07-12-2007, 10:01 AM
wor stz han yen.Wor yar gun ni sifu wor sibak ying she.

CFT
07-12-2007, 10:05 AM
wor stz han yen.Wor yar gun ni sifu wor sibak ying she.Have you decided whether you are a Cantonese or Mandarin speaker yet?

Wor = Ngor = I
Ren = Yan = person/man
Sibo = Sibak = martial uncle

Ask your doctor for different medication. The funny pills aren't working.

truthman
07-12-2007, 10:23 AM
I In This Country You Still Underpants. Toisan Man.i Serve Army,i Pay Tax. Not Know New China English,no Mean Not Know Chinese.you Miss Point ,see Only Sky.

CFT
07-12-2007, 10:26 AM
I In This Country You Still Underpants. Toisan Man.i Serve Army,i Pay Tax. Not Know New China English,no Mean Not Know Chinese.you Miss Point ,see Only Sky.It's not a matter of using the correct romanization. If you were a Cantonese or Mandarin speaker you wouldn't be mixing the "sounds" in a single sentence.

Nei guy jor peen mei ah? Nei lou mo zee ng zee nei seung mong gah?

Lama Pai Sifu
07-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I thought the whole broken English/Chinese was supposed to be a joke from the begining. Is he actually claiming to be Chinese? wow.

I think he writes some funny stuff, but what is with these type of people who just continue with online-charades? He'd probably be even funnier if he stopped pretending he's a Chinese person.

Very very sad...

TenTigers
07-12-2007, 11:30 AM
"I am chinese, I know your sifu and sibok."
Ying-She/Ying-sik is a native speaking way to say, to know-he might be speaking a dialect variation of cantonese, or hakka, or toisan, fukien,etc He also isn't familiar with our "standardized romanization"-because he probably didn't learn from books and tapes, but is more likely a native speaker.
I show my native cantonese friends romanized phonetic cantonese and they can't make heads or tails out of it,

CFT
07-12-2007, 03:36 PM
TT, his grammar is all wrong though. I can't really decipher the rest of the sentence, but if he wanted to say he knew his sifu and sibak then he would say (in Canto):

(ngor) (ying sik) (nei geh) sifu (wor) sibak
(I) (know/am acquainted with) (your) sifu (and) sibak

I can't even guess what he means by "yar gun".

My point is that regardless of whether you know a formalized system of romanization or not, if you are a Canto or Mando speaker you will not mix the sounds of each in one sentence.

Lam Tong Long
07-12-2007, 03:42 PM
He's romanizing spoken hakka. To be sure.
Will post more later.

Lam Tong Long
07-12-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm not saying this isn't a troll job tho

truthman
07-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Nei guy jor peen mei ah? Nei lou mo zee ng zee nei seung mong gah?[/QUOTE]

"NEI"... Ah POR... "ZEE NG ZEE NEI SEUNG MONG GAH"?

CFT
07-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Nei guy jor peen mei ah? Nei lou mo zee ng zee nei seung mong gah?

"NEI"... Ah POR... "ZEE NG ZEE NEI SEUNG MONG GAH"?Monkey see, monkey do! Try to be creative for a change.

Vajramusti
07-12-2007, 05:16 PM
not a troll imo.
Not uncommon spm fractious interactions.
Obviously not a fan of Hagood.

Vajramusti
07-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Obviously an oldtimer. Obviously SPM possibly an insider- dislikes wannabees.
Not everyone belongs to the literati -in any language.

truthman
07-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Monkey see, monkey do! Try to be creative for a change.

You no understand: Still looking Star . You talkie mother,I talkie grandmother.

Now I say Del na lo mo gar lo mo.

truthman
07-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Obviously an oldtimer. Obviously SPM possibly an insider- dislikes wannabees.
Not everyone belongs to the literati -in any language.

Another thinkie he smart. You too lookiing on Star.

TenTigers
07-12-2007, 05:43 PM
yar gun-yao=have gun=follow together is to be aquainted with
I am obviously being coached by my friend who is a native speaker, and she sez that the grammer is actually fine. Native speakers don't always speak the way book taught speakers do. There are differences, colloquialisms, etc. From the little cantonese I learned, I have seen many ways of forming sentances, many words are used because they "just sound better" to native Cantonese speakers. We, as non-native speakers cannot recognize these sublties, as our "ears" cannot hear this. Language, is just like Gung-Fu. Just because you didn't learn something, or learned it different, simply means it's outside your experience. It doesn't mean it's wrong. It's a big world out there. Lighten up. Besides, he wasn't attacking anyone here, he's speaking about JFS and HM.

CFT
07-12-2007, 06:15 PM
TT, given your explanation of "yar gun" I would say that the grammar is actually very book-ish rather than colloquial.

"Ngor si han yan" rather than "Ngor haai han yan".

"Ngor yau gun nei sifu wor sibak ying sik" rather than "Ngor sik nei geh sifu tung sibak".

Language issues aside, the point is: "what is the point in posting such veiled attacks"? He should have the courage of his convictions and use real names including his own.

Vajramusti
07-12-2007, 06:44 PM
You too lookiing on Star.

((Ok. I tried. Cheers))

bamboo bug
07-12-2007, 06:44 PM
truthman is not a troll. What he speaks of is true.

Basically he's saying there was a Hung Mun meeting, and Bill Chung and JF Springer are out.

This was the end to many posts few months back on this and other forums.
Lets not start it over again, its over now. :)

truthman
07-12-2007, 07:47 PM
You too lookiing on Star.

((Ok. I tried. Cheers))

o.k. you smart..Only one looking on star.

custom156
07-13-2007, 03:19 AM
Lam Tong Long, can I ask you about your Mantis? Do you teach? What hand?

Respectfully

onyomi
07-13-2007, 10:03 AM
You people must be kidding. It's obviously a joke. Even if he is Chinese and trying to Romanize Hakka or whatever, the English is too much of a bad stereotype to be a serious attempt at communication. Even just using babelfish or something you'd never get such consistently silly, stereotypical translations. He might as well say "you raika flied lice?" "Me rab you rong time." or something.

Mulong
07-13-2007, 10:41 AM
Hey, he got his fifteen minute of fame; hence, we are the fools acknowledging this bull chips! :D

TenTigers
07-13-2007, 10:46 AM
not a joke, and certainly not kidding. It is what it is. From what I hear, the old man has been around long enough to know the stories behind the stories in NYC Chinatown.
He does remind me of Diamond talons. Remember that guy? I still don't know what he meant by "walk in the park" and the sign on the wall, etc

TenTigers
07-13-2007, 10:48 AM
never know, however. He might just be pulling the wool over our eyes...whatever,this thread is more fun than alot of the other crap that's been on the forum. lighten up.:rolleyes:

Mulong
07-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Come on; why are we feeding into this bull; no old time, will spend his energy on these forums.

truthman
07-13-2007, 11:41 AM
You people must be kidding. It's obviously a joke. Even if he is Chinese and trying to Romanize Hakka or whatever, the English is too much of a bad stereotype to be a serious attempt at communication. Even just using babelfish or something you'd never get such consistently silly, stereotypical translations. He might as well say "you raika flied lice?" "Me rab you rong time." or something.

YOU TOO RONG: IT IS 1 COUNTRY 2 SYSTEM,1 MAN 2 WOMAN. GET IT!

truthman
07-13-2007, 12:11 PM
TT, given your explanation of "yar gun" I would say that the grammar is actually very book-ish rather than colloquial.

"Ngor si han yan" rather than "Ngor haai han yan".

"Ngor yau gun nei sifu wor sibak ying sik" rather than "Ngor sik nei geh sifu tung sibak".

Language issues aside, the point is: "what is the point in posting such veiled attacks"? He should have the courage of his convictions and use real names including his own.

MY NAME "HUNG YING"!!! HEAVEN MY FATHER,EARTH MY MOTHER

gwa sow
07-13-2007, 12:37 PM
ok, wait a sec, 2 women for 1 man.:D where, what country

truthman
07-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Go School Learn History No Time For Teach.i Got Two Full Hand.dont Know Stay Home Be Monk.

bamboo bug
07-13-2007, 03:39 PM
If you look back at truthman's posts in the past; and know even a little about what he speaks, then you will know he is not a troll, and knows of what he speaks. If you do not know of what he speaks, then you don't need to know, and should not care. :)

jo
07-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Too many myths busted, such a long way to fall....

- jo

CFT
07-13-2007, 05:37 PM
MY NAME "HUNG YING"!!! HEAVEN MY FATHER,EARTH MY MOTHERYou mean "Ying Hung" or "Hero"? No one with any modesty would call themselves that.

wiz cool c
07-13-2007, 09:59 PM
wor stz han yen.Wor yar gun ni sifu wor sibak ying she.

Truthman my girlfriend read that and said it wrong,she's chinese never even been to america so you busted.

truthman
07-13-2007, 10:03 PM
You mean "Ying Hung" or "Hero"? No one with any modesty would call themselves that.

YOU GO WITH SPRINGROW. HUNG YING MEAN HUNG MUN. HEAVEN FATHER EARTH MOTHER SUN BROTHER,MOON SISTER LAW.YOU LOA FAN SPRINGMAN BOY?

truthman
07-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Truthman my girlfriend read that and said it wrong,she's chinese never even been to america so you busted.

YOU GIRLFRIEND NEVER OUTSIDE CHINA,LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD.

TenTigers
07-13-2007, 10:16 PM
"Jeang dai ji wa"-not an expression a lo-fan would use.
(well, except for me!;))

truthman
07-13-2007, 10:27 PM
ONE SMART LO FAN BETTER TWO DUMB _tf MANY KNIFE NO SHARP POINT.

truthman
07-14-2007, 06:07 AM
ONE SMART LO FAN BETTER TWO DUMB _tf MANY KNIFE NO SHARP POINT.

I MEAN "ONE SMART LO FAN BETTER THEN TWO DUMB _tf MANY KNIFE NO SHARP POINT."

thankyou wu

Nebuchadnezzar
07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
If you look back at truthman's posts in the past; and know even a little about what he speaks, then you will know he is not a troll, and knows of what he speaks. If you do not know of what he speaks, then you don't need to know, and should not care. :)

None of you can POSSIBLY be taking this guy seriously! :eek:

Mulong
07-14-2007, 01:52 PM
This is a great summer hoax; fudge, are we that bore to waste our time on this thread? (It seems so);)

CFT
07-14-2007, 05:40 PM
"Jeang dai ji wa"-not an expression a lo-fan would use.
(well, except for me!;))Hmmm, not sure that the "frog in the well" proverb is as obscure as you make out though, and of course you have punctured the argument that only a Chinese person can post on Chinese language and culture.

truthman
07-14-2007, 06:31 PM
You Half Right,mean You Are Half Bright.

wiz cool c
07-14-2007, 10:27 PM
The guy can't speak chinese. It's probably Mega foot.

custom156
07-16-2007, 01:21 AM
How peculiar this thread is.
Whether or not the poster is the 'real deal' or not seems to be entirely immaterial when faced with the many non-Chinese who know Chinese better than the Chinese posts!! The simple fact is that the Chinese language is not mean't to be written or typed using English letters in any way shape or form.
What is difficult to understand about this? Its a fact.
Why is it that so many non-Chinese students of Chinese martial arts wish to appear to be so knowledgable about the language and then type so called Chinese words with english letters in an attempt to gain kudos?
I've never understood this, and never will I guess.
Oh, and just for the record I can't speak or read Chinese, but I can throw my hands about after a method :-)

Still, thats my tuppence, back to the diatribe.

lkfmdc
07-16-2007, 05:01 AM
truthman exposed
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lQsLVFNbfVs

gabe
07-16-2007, 06:05 AM
How peculiar this thread is.
Whether or not the poster is the 'real deal' or not seems to be entirely immaterial when faced with the many non-Chinese who know Chinese better than the Chinese posts!! The simple fact is that the Chinese language is not mean't to be written or typed using English letters in any way shape or form.
What is difficult to understand about this? Its a fact.
Why is it that so many non-Chinese students of Chinese martial arts wish to appear to be so knowledgable about the language and then type so called Chinese words with english letters in an attempt to gain kudos?
I've never understood this, and never will I guess.
Oh, and just for the record I can't speak or read Chinese, but I can throw my hands about after a method :-)

Still, thats my tuppence, back to the diatribe.

Ha! Not only that, big difference between speaking poor English and writing poor English! If you believe the persona he has created, you're a sucker. Geez, so what if he has a few kernals of truth- just colored by his perspective.

Anyone that insults and challenges people anonymously, refuses to use their real name- that, my friends, is called a TROLL. He's the troll face of the NY group, whether they all know him or not. He invented this trollface so he can insult people anonymously without being held accountable, or making his friends in NY look bad...lame. Even worse, he doesn't want Ross, who is NY as well, to find him after his particular insults.

Mulong
07-16-2007, 07:24 AM
-Why is it that so many non-Chinese students of Chinese martial arts wish to appear to be so knowledgeable about the language and then type so called Chinese words with English letters in an attempt to gain kudos?-

Pardon me, maybe some are giving acknowledgement to the culture that these arts originate from, and allowing others to verified or simply being expose to the actual terminology use to describe these arts.

For example, music terminology is in Italian; even though the player may not speak Italian. If I recall must ballet terminology is in French; hence, proving the notion, use of other languages, i.e., excluding ones' own language, isn't about kudos, but giving credit to origin of the art.

TenTigers
07-16-2007, 08:11 AM
phonetics is the only way to write Chinese in English. The problem arises, when people only know the particular phonetic method, and then rank on people who spell it how it sounds to them, as if becaue they are book taught, now they know better.. Chinese people don't know, or care about Yale, Pinyin,Wade-Giles,etc
case in point-a well-known caucasian Bak Fu Pai guy, was ranking on another guy stating that he didn't know what he was talking about because he spelled Mew-Hing as Miu-Hin. What a dumfuk! It's a freakin Chinese Character.
Another is correcting someone on their Chinese saying (ex) "Sik means to eat!", while there are many different words in Cantonese that are pronounced "sik", all with different tones, sik-to eat,sik-to know,sik-color,sik-dice,etc. "do you know how to eat collored dice?" Lei sik m sik,sik sik sik?" There are also different words to describe the same thing-Hak is black,wu is also black. Ji-is toknow, sik is to know, different words, different applications of the words.
so on one hand,as Mulan sez, people are taking the time and effort to learn and understand the culture. On the other hand, some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
I am still struggling with the language, but my Chinese friends and teachers all appreciate my efforts.(although my ex says it hurts her ears! Cantonese with a Nu Yawk accent)
oh yeah, and trolls are fun...sometimes. Mega-foot is one of our faves!

Notintheface
07-16-2007, 10:28 AM
Wait.... I am the only NY troll!

lkfmdc
07-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Russian is written in cyrilic (sp?), not standard English letters, so you can sort of understand "Vodka" written by someone as "wodka" but no one would write it, no matter how uniformed of transliteration, as "podka". Maybe "da" would be written "doh" or even "ta"... etc

of course, there is also the fact that actual chinese was posted (and ignored). No matter what dialect you speak, characters are the same....

TenTigers
07-16-2007, 01:01 PM
"Maybe "da" would be written "doh"....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2c-4JsO-XjI&mode=related&search=

ahhh, I see. He's Russian..:p

TenTigers
07-16-2007, 01:03 PM
my Great-Grandfather's last name in Russian, was spelled, Bopbuk.
It's pronounced Vorvik..in English, they spelled and pronounced it Warwick.
a lot better than Bopbuk, I suppose...
(ya mean Dionne Warwick's Jewish?)

Mulong
07-16-2007, 02:35 PM
Hey, Ten Tiger, I'm not mulan, but mulong; big difference. :D

TenTigers
07-16-2007, 02:47 PM
you took your forum name from a grub they eat in Sarawak?:confused:
Hmmm, we should get together for a bottle of Mescal!

Mulong
07-16-2007, 02:53 PM
?:confused:

TenTigers
07-16-2007, 03:55 PM
http://crvbola.blogspot.com/2005/05/ulat-mulong.html

Mulong
07-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Wow... Nope Ten Tiger, I choose mulong, because it means wooden dragon.

TenTigers
07-16-2007, 05:21 PM
ok, gotcha! The tequilla offer still stands, though!;)

Mulong
07-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Indeed, we need a shot over this thread! :D

banditshaw
07-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Can I jump in.....?
First round of Patron is on me.
Who do we salute? TruthMan?

custom156
07-17-2007, 01:33 AM
Ha! Not only that, big difference between speaking poor English and writing poor English! If you believe the persona he has created, you're a sucker. Geez, so what if he has a few kernals of truth- just colored by his perspective.

Anyone that insults and challenges people anonymously, refuses to use their real name- that, my friends, is called a TROLL. He's the troll face of the NY group, whether they all know him or not. He invented this trollface so he can insult people anonymously without being held accountable, or making his friends in NY look bad...lame. Even worse, he doesn't want Ross, who is NY as well, to find him after his particular insults.

'I' never stated that I believed anything about the poster in question, but there.

custom156
07-17-2007, 01:42 AM
-Pardon me, maybe some are giving acknowledgement to the culture that these arts originate from, and allowing others to verified or simply being expose to the actual terminology use to describe these arts.

For example, music terminology is in Italian; even though the player may not speak Italian. If I recall must ballet terminology is in French; hence, proving the notion, use of other languages, i.e., excluding ones' own language, isn't about kudos, but giving credit to origin of the art.

Well, I see that you indeed have a point in the doffing of the cap in a general direction.
However I don't agree with your terminology argument. Fluent speakers (tend) to laugh at those who think they are fluent or correct in any language in any context.
Ever been to France or indeed studied Classical music?!

In Chinese boxing the same simple technique can be called many different things in different 'arts' from the same culture with the same language. Trying to say or write it down is therefore IMO pretty futile, especially so on an internet forum.

But, each to their own. I was simply expressing an opinion.

wiz cool c
07-17-2007, 02:12 AM
truthman can you answer a few questions for me.

孔子日:打架用砖乎,不亦乱乎!照头乎!乎不死再乎!乎死为止!一佛说:胡扯:我佛慈悲砖不亦乎多!一乎致 命即可!
不知阁下是否可向鄙人解释以上句子的意思呢?!

CFT
07-17-2007, 04:16 AM

不知阁下是否可向鄙人解释以上句子的意思呢?!wiz, I would say you were a cool dude if you could explain that! But not all people have the level of education for that. But if he is as old as he says he is and was educated then he would have read the Chinese classics.

Is that a genuine 孔子 saying or in the style of?

Lama Pai Sifu
07-17-2007, 05:18 AM
Seriously - why does anyone even bother with this idiot? Whether or not he is old, whether or not he is Chinese (HE'S NOT) is really a mute point now, isn't it?

He's a nameless guy who takes shots at people without owning up to anything. It doesn't matter if he's in the Hung Mun or he knows Bill Chung or JF Springer - he won't reveal his identity, he writes English fairly well sometimes, and other time he writes it like a retarded fortune cookie. If you read some of his other posts, you'll put 2 and 2 together.

By constatly having discussions about him, you satisfy his inane perversion of irrisponsible anonimity; he probably sits there behind his computer and jerks off reading all these posts - trying to figure out if he's real or not. After reading about the spin-off discussions of whether or not foreign language syntaxes can be written in English or not....c'mon guys - please. Let's just give it a rest and Thruthman or Mega Foot or Noone will possibly go away. Maybe, just maybe, this board can re-boot with some meaningful discussions. Maybe the mods or Gene might step in to control such tom-foolery so that other like myself might enjoy posting here again. :(:(:(

Let it go fellas, let it go.

Peace

gabe
07-17-2007, 05:33 AM
'I' never stated that I believed anything about the poster in question, but there.

Sorry, didn't mean you were a sucker. Others on this thread, though.

wiz cool c
07-17-2007, 05:35 AM
wiz, I would say you were a cool dude if you could explain that! But not all people have the level of education for that. But if he is as old as he says he is and was educated then he would have read the Chinese classics.

Is that a genuine 孔子 saying or in the style of?

CFT I wish I wrote that. My girlfriend wrote it. She says yes it's a actual saying of Kongfuzi.

custom156
07-17-2007, 07:06 AM
Seriously - why does anyone even bother with this idiot? Whether or not he is old, whether or not he is Chinese (HE'S NOT) is really a mute point now, isn't it?

He's a nameless guy who takes shots at people without owning up to anything. It doesn't matter if he's in the Hung Mun or he knows Bill Chung or JF Springer - he won't reveal his identity, he writes English fairly well sometimes, and other time he writes it like a retarded fortune cookie. If you read some of his other posts, you'll put 2 and 2 together.

By constatly having discussions about him, you satisfy his inane perversion of irrisponsible anonimity; he probably sits there behind his computer and jerks off reading all these posts - trying to figure out if he's real or not. After reading about the spin-off discussions of whether or not foreign language syntaxes can be written in English or not....c'mon guys - please. Let's just give it a rest and Thruthman or Mega Foot or Noone will possibly go away. Maybe, just maybe, this board can re-boot with some meaningful discussions. Maybe the mods or Gene might step in to control such tom-foolery so that other like myself might enjoy posting here again. :(:(:(

Let it go fellas, let it go.

Peace

Crikey. Forgive a chap for stumbling in and posting a lil' bit why don't you? :-)
We weren't all to know that there was a history here. To be fair these boards have a well versed history of nameless nobodies shouting this and that about things which they have no knowledge of.
In fact I have just returned to this board after several years, having decided not to darken its doors for the same reasons you have alluded to.
Food for thought I hope.

truthman
07-17-2007, 10:41 AM

不知阁下是否可向鄙人解释以上句子的意思呢?!

Wiz Cool C >HOW MUCH BOOK YOU GIRLFRIEND READ? YOU GIRLFRIEND LEARN NOT FROM SCHOOL.SHE LEARN FROM STREET!

CTF>YOU ASK> "Is that a genuine 孔子 saying or in the style of?" THAT MAKIE YOU A KING OF FOOLS FOOL.SO YOUR NEW NAME NOW IS FOO MAN CHU!

LAMA BOY> YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU TALKIE.YOU DEAD SIFU I KNOW. SAY YOU NO HEART.NO TAKIE CARE HIM.YOU UNFIT TALKIE.

lkfmdc
07-17-2007, 12:25 PM
While I do nice Charlie Chan impersonation, I no actually read Chinese and so I can no answer dat one. I try to say something funny and insulting, hope no one notice, no, me no read Chinese.....

As a troll, I give him a D-

very lazy work indeed

truthman
07-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Hee Hee... Put Fake Info On Me. Thing I Not Say You Make Look Like Say. I Give You Two F. One F You Fake Writting. One F You Never Take Care You Sifu. You Sifu Last Day Live Mad You...hehe...fff

lkfmdc
07-17-2007, 01:36 PM
朝鲜代表团团长、外务省副相金桂冠抵京时没有发表任何评论。他在离开平壤前对新华社记者说,朝方将尽一切努 力使即将举行的六方会谈团长会取得成功。第一阶段行动已得到履行,现在必须有第二阶段行动。第二阶段行动的 目标、在此过程中各方的义务和行动的顺序都是这次团长会将要讨论的问题。

truthman
07-17-2007, 02:26 PM
No Original Copy Cat!

lkfmdc
07-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Note how he can't respond to written Chinese characters......

truthman
07-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Chan Tai San NO DISCIPLESS.ONLY WANNABE DICIPLES LIKE YOU AFTER HE DIE.YOU SIMPLE HEAD AND COPY CAT . NO HAVE TIME WASTE TEACH COPYCAT AND WANNA BE LIKE YOU KIND.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-17-2007, 02:50 PM
LAMA BOY> YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU TALKIE.YOU DEAD SIFU I KNOW. SAY YOU NO HEART.NO TAKIE CARE HIM.YOU UNFIT TALKIE.

Blow me a$$clown.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-17-2007, 02:51 PM
No Original Copy Cat!

Since when is Copy Cat a Chinese term? Retard

Keep jerkin off behind the keyboard...

truthman
07-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Fake Disciple!!

truthman
07-17-2007, 03:28 PM
I Say So Long Now. I Finiish What I Want Say.no Need Fight Now.lama Boys.you Too Late...why I Make You Name? Go Home Now......

lkfmdc
07-17-2007, 04:33 PM
OK, OK, you got me, I'm not Chinese. I am just desperate to be Chinese, because I want to be accepted. I am a troll. And I am not even a very good one. Now I jerky jerky behind my keyboard

Not just a nameless, faceless troll talking trash from behind a keyboard, but a troll pretending to be Chinese and doing a Charlie Chan impersonation.

Man, you are a retard

wiz cool c
07-17-2007, 08:58 PM
He is a proven fake now we can all ignore him.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Fake Disciple!!

HA HA! D1ckless wannabee....

TenTigers
07-18-2007, 04:53 AM
Originally Posted by truthman
OK, OK, you got me, I'm not Chinese. I am just desperate to be Chinese, because I want to be accepted. I am a troll. And I am not even a very good one. Now I jerky jerky behind my keyboard"

was that an admition of guilt, or a vieled accusation?

jow yeroc
07-18-2007, 05:19 AM
:confused:
Maybe i'm missing something or i'm just kinda new around here and this is
some sort of inside joke or sqaubble, but i'm amazed at how much mileage
this thread has gotten...

TenTigers
07-18-2007, 08:47 AM

it's like picking a scab...

truthman
07-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by truthman
OK, OK, you got me, I'm not Chinese. I am just desperate to be Chinese, because I want to be accepted. I am a troll. And I am not even a very good one. Now I jerky jerky behind my keyboard"

was that an admition of guilt, or a vieled accusation?

WHAY YOU SEE,I NEVER WRITE .IT MAKE UP WRITE FROM PEOPLE LEARNED FROM CHAN TAI SAN BEFORE.I NO TALKIE THEM,WASTEE MY TIME.THEY VERY MAD, I TELL TRUTH.CHAN TAI SAN NEVER HAVE DISCIPLES. NOW AFTER CHAN TAI SAN DIE THEYSAY THEY SAY DESCIPLES HEHE....I SAY LAMA BOY JOKE.

gwa sow
07-18-2007, 11:14 AM
uh-oh, thems be fightin words

lkfmdc
07-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Wow, someone needs to call Frank Yee and let him know that the ceremony he was witness to never really happened :rolleyes:

PS: you're still avoiding all the written Chinese, not that we're surprised mind you. After all, you are gwai loh

cjurakpt
07-18-2007, 02:13 PM
I guess Noone / HunggaNYC has morphed into his latest incarnation, replete with the ol' "no takee care of your sifu" BS, yet again;

lkfmdc
07-18-2007, 02:23 PM
Chris, read your email, we've known who he is all along, this has just been a pleasant diversion (a laught riot). As schedule permits we'll be visiting him real soon

Momjoe
07-18-2007, 03:17 PM
朝鲜代表团团长、外务省副相金桂冠抵京时没有发表任何评论。他在离开平壤前对新华社记者说,朝方将尽一切努 力使即将举行的六方会谈团长会取得成功。第一阶段行动已得到履行,现在必须有第二阶段行动。第二阶段行动的 目标、在此过程中各方的义务和行动的顺序都是这次团长会将要讨论的问题。

Please stop using simplified characters, thanks.

lkfmdc
07-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Please stop using simplified characters, thanks.

1. If you can read traditional, you can read simplified

2. Wow, at least YOU know they are simplified, the so called Chinese person doesn't even know that...... :rolleyes:

TenTigers
07-18-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm not sure if that is true. I have a friend who says reading simplified is difficult for her. Maybe it's like hebrew and older hebrew without the vowel sounds?
Anyway, I will ask her, and see what's what. Seeing that she was schooled in HK and reads, writes, and studied caligraphy and the classics, she would be a viable source. I can only read my shirt...

TenTigers
07-18-2007, 04:27 PM
ok, she sez she can read most of it, but simplified has less strokes and some words that only have several strokes in simplified would have much more in traditional. She also mentioned that this is why Chinese don't get along with each other-they speak different dialects, and even when the writing should be unified, they still can't read what theey're saying.
Anyway, she read a piece of it, and ran out of patience. Something about a guy working in a print shop? Anyway, she said it had nothing to do with Gung-Fu. (I was hoping it was cursing and other kewl stuff)
oh well.
so...what's it say???

Momjoe
07-18-2007, 05:02 PM
1. If you can read traditional, you can read simplified

2. Wow, at least YOU know they are simplified, the so called Chinese person doesn't even know that...... :rolleyes:

I didn't say I couldn't read them; I just don't like them.

I was just looking for something to complain about. :p

cjurakpt
07-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Chris, read your email, we've known who he is all along, this has just been a pleasant diversion (a laught riot). As schedule permits we'll be visiting him real soon

didn't get an e-mail re: this yet...

let me know when you go...

Buk&Hung Sing
07-22-2007, 12:54 PM

You ****ed off or something?:confused:

bamboo bug
07-22-2007, 07:26 PM
newspaper article...

truthman
07-24-2007, 03:57 PM

HAY LAMA BOY, WHY NO SEE COME? ALL LAMA BOY BLOW AIR? COME ONE COME ALL I NO SEE? BLOW AIR! BLOW AIR? YOU ONLY CHAN TAI SAN STUDENTS,NO DISCIPLES UNDERSTAND?OH YES DISCIPLES. DISCIPLES OF SPRINGMAN ROLL .I FINISH WRITE NO MORE. COME LOOK ME. K

lkfmdc
07-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Hah hah, he's been sweating for a few days now.... but he can't resist still keeping up the act on the internet.

blah blah blah, keep talking, fake fortune cookie :rolleyes:

Nebuchadnezzar
07-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Why won't this thread die?

truthman
07-24-2007, 05:02 PM
Why won't this thread die?

BECAUSE TRUTHMAN TALKIE ONLY TRUTH!!! PEOPLE SCARE HIDE . USES FAKE TEMPER COVER TRUTH. ONLY TRUTHMAN ME! MAKE IT SHOW REAL FACE.NOW ALL LOSE REAL FACE. STILL TRY HIDE HIDE IN FAKE FACE..

lkfmdc
07-24-2007, 06:20 PM
A fascinating post from a troll hiding his name and face from behind a screeen while doing bad Charlie Chan impersonations.....

tick tick tick tick

cjurakpt
07-24-2007, 07:01 PM
didn't get an e-mail re: this yet...

let me know when you go...

ok, got it - all crystal clear now - who'd have thunk it?:rolleyes:

what a freak moron...

ngokfei
07-26-2007, 06:23 AM
OUCH I think I pulled a muscle:D

this thread made my month

FungFu2u2
07-26-2007, 07:58 AM
I thought I read somewhere that truthman was a dishwasher, and never new any of the others. I could be wrong or maybe have misread his Engrish.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-26-2007, 08:20 AM
Truthman is a student of a not-so-well-known and tries to be underground, teacher in NYC. As Dave Ross said, we've know who he is for a long time. No worries - just let him do his little 'hidden dumpling' thing...

FungFu2u2
07-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Truthman is a student of a not-so-well-known and tries to be underground, teacher in NYC. As Dave Ross said, we've know who he is for a long time. No worries - just let him do his little 'hidden dumpling' thing...

Gotcha, will let him live in his little fantasy world then.

truthman
07-26-2007, 10:25 AM
I thought I read somewhere that truthman was a dishwasher, and never new any of the others. I could be wrong or maybe have misread his Engrish.

Dishwasher honest work , just to low pay.I like cooking. Can eat same time. Cook and Eat, better than Wash and look only.you Understand.

FungFu2u2
07-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Dishwasher honest work , just to low pay.I like cooking. Can eat same time. Cook and Eat, better than Wash and look only.you Understand.

I understand, I hire people like you to do those jobs for me. you hidden dumpling you.

TenTigers
07-26-2007, 02:03 PM
ok, I missed something here. What is a hidden dumpling? :confused:
Is that what you have in your shorts when you shart?:D

banditshaw
07-26-2007, 02:37 PM
EWWWWWWW! Gross.... I thought they were called sand pebbles:D

FungFu2u2
07-26-2007, 05:22 PM
ok, I missed something here. What is a hidden dumpling? :confused:
Is that what you have in your shorts when you shart?:D

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww as well...Lama Pai called him that. BTW do you know a Sifu Morrison out of Tulsa,Ok? He is associated with Ten Tigers as well.

TenTigers
07-26-2007, 05:32 PM
no, he is from LSW lineage. Through Buk Sum Kong I believe.

FungFu2u2
07-26-2007, 05:34 PM
no, he is from LSW lineage. Through Buk Sum Kong I believe.
Ahhhhhhhhhh ok, thats how I assumed you did Hung Gar.Description: Ten Tigers teaches the arts of HUNG GAR from the lineage of WONG FE HUNG to LAM SAI WING Grand master LAM JO as well as the CHOY LI FUT system ..ok..I got it from his site

wiz cool c
07-27-2007, 05:01 AM
Why doesn't someone go and kick his ass already.

truthman
07-27-2007, 08:24 AM
Why doesn't someone go and kick his ass already.

...because sand pebble dumplings to small.

lkfmdc
07-27-2007, 08:26 AM
the moron logged on with one of his other troll accounts, realized it, deleted the post and then logged back on and re-posted....

Hey Gene, having two different accounts is a bannable offense isn't it?

longman
07-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Seems like Truthman knows what he talking about.I don't see truthman just attacking anybody, unless he is being attacked.Just my opinion,from what I have read.By the way, are their any females on this forum? Where is a good place to visit?

Nebuchadnezzar
07-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Seems like Truthman knows what he talking about.I don't see truthman just attacking anybody, unless he is being attacked.Just my opinion,from what I have read.By the way, are their any females on this forum? Where is a good place to visit?

Is this another Truthman persona posting now? :cool:

TenTigers
07-27-2007, 01:48 PM
"WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BB7tClTaQbg

Lama Pai Sifu
07-27-2007, 01:59 PM
yup. :):):)

longman
07-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Is this another Truthman persona posting now? :cool:

I think I know who Truthman is.I'm not 100% sure it's him.Yet I feel 98% it's him.I'm not taking sides. Just stating my opinion.Get a good laugh here and there. Nothing more nothing less.

Frank

Lama Pai Sifu
07-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Yeah, right. I'll bet you do.... :):):)

Nebuchadnezzar
07-27-2007, 05:33 PM
I think I know who Truthman is.I'm not 100% sure it's him.Yet I feel 98% it's him.I'm not taking sides. Just stating my opinion.Get a good laugh here and there. Nothing more nothing less.

Frank

Yeah, sure. I believe you.....NOT!

truthman
07-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Lamaboys longman, all yin Yangs .Hate me love me and try be me. All little pebbles looking in sky. How catch water with hand?Go learn swim!

FungFu2u2
07-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Lamaboys longman, all yin Yangs .Hate me love me and try be me. All little pebbles looking in sky. How catch water with hand?Go learn swim!

I do not hate nor do I love you. I am a woman,and definitly do not want to be like you. You have already been caught.

longman
07-28-2007, 07:45 AM
FungFu2u2 you strong woman i like.

longman what whaT wher you long? nO UNDERSTAND? I THINK YOU HEAD IN STAR.I THINK YOU WRONG PLACE.X SITE YOU CAN TALKIE LONG LONG LONG TIME.GO! now!

Laukarbo
07-28-2007, 08:05 AM

longman what whaT wher you long? nO UNDERSTAND? I THINK YOU HEAD IN STAR.I THINK YOU WRONG PLACE.X SITE YOU CAN TALKIE LONG LONG LONG TIME.GO! now!

HAHAHA...u logged in with the wrong user account...:D:D:D

TenTigers
07-28-2007, 08:11 AM
maybe it's a conspiracy. They're takin over da joint!
PRETTY SOON ALL US TALKIE LIKE THAT_SAME=SAME.
MMM A JEDAI YOU WISH TO BE,YES?

lkfmdc
07-28-2007, 08:16 AM

he isn't very bright, he did this before already.....

FungFu2u2
07-28-2007, 08:46 AM
he isn't very bright, he did this before already.....

I was just trying to help you guys out, looks like he is talking to himself IMHO.

lkfmdc
07-28-2007, 08:51 AM
FungFu, nothing in my posts was intended to attack or insult you, I am just very amused at this poor trolling attempt and his pathetic failure to log out correctly

FungFu2u2
07-28-2007, 09:05 AM
FungFu, nothing in my posts was intended to attack or insult you, I am just very amused at this poor trolling attempt and his pathetic failure to log out correctly

I did not take it as an insult. He needs to be banned and it looks as though I brought him out of the woodwork, again I was trying to help. Hope you do not think I am a troll.

banditshaw
07-28-2007, 12:05 PM
This thread is bizzare as it is amusing. Who did he log on as before?

Lama Pai Sifu
07-28-2007, 12:19 PM

HA HA HA - you logged in under the wrong account AGAIN! @ss-troll...

Nebuchadnezzar
07-28-2007, 04:07 PM

So sad, too bad! It's passed due to BAN HIM and lock all the accounts associated with him. :mad:

Nebuchadnezzar
07-28-2007, 04:14 PM
This thread is bizzare as it is amusing. Who did he log on as before?

Hey Bandit!

He's Truthman, don't ya know!

jo
07-28-2007, 04:14 PM
maybe it's a conspiracy. They're takin over da joint!
PRETTY SOON ALL US TALKIE LIKE THAT_SAME=SAME.
MMM A JEDAI YOU WISH TO BE,YES?

Rik, you must listen to Yoda!

Yesssssss, Yoda!

"Already know you that which you need."

"Try not. Do or do not, there is no try."

"You must unlearn what you have learned."

Listen to Yoda, Rik.

- jo

TenTigers
07-28-2007, 04:40 PM

'You Karate-Do "yes", or You Karate-Do "No."
You Karate-Do "Guess so" squish like grape. Understand?"

Yoda and Miyagi Same=Same!

pretty soon, everybody everybody. TenJos Nebandit

Resistance is futile,
you be a$$imilitized!

cjurakpt
07-28-2007, 06:27 PM
all I can say isthat people around the country reading this thread must think that there is something wrong, something very, very wrong with the NYC Chinatown CMA community...

and they might not be that far off base...

jo
07-28-2007, 06:38 PM

You know Yoda.

Listen to Yoda.

- jo

banditshaw
07-28-2007, 08:08 PM
Hey Bandit!

He's Truthman, don't ya know!

Yeah I know that part but there was another account name I missed somewhere.:confused:

TenTigers
07-29-2007, 03:13 PM
hey Jo,(where ya goin with that gun in your hand..)
I always listen to Yoda.
I don't always understand what he's saying, though!;)

truthman
08-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Yeah, sure. I believe you.....NOT!

I SEE EVERYBODY Like Read Me.I Say Hello. I Just COME IN JAPAN. WONDERFUL BATH 2 WOMAN ONE MAN. I no tell you who man is. WHERE ROLL AND LBOYS HIDING? I TELL YOU SOMETHING TRUE. 1920 MAN FROM CHINA IN WASHINGTON D.C. A SENATOR LOOK MAN FROM CHINA Up Down, Ask Man From China "What Kind Ese you are? Chinese? Anaminese,or Japanese?" Man from China ,Then look Senatoe Up Down and Say" What Kind Kee You Are ? Monkey,Donkey, or Yankee?" This Real Story.Funny.Roll / Boy.One Monkey One Donkey.Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee

cjurakpt
08-11-2007, 05:14 PM
I SEE EVERYBODY Like Read Me.I Say Hello. I Just COME IN JAPAN. WONDERFUL BATH 2 WOMAN ONE MAN. I no tell you who man is. WHERE ROLL AND LBOYS HIDING? I TELL YOU SOMETHING TRUE. 1920 MAN FROM CHINA IN WASHINGTON D.C. A SENATOR LOOK MAN FROM CHINA Up Down, Ask Man From China "What Kind Ese you are? Chinese? Anaminese,or Japanese?" Man from China ,Then look Senatoe Up Down and Say" What Kind Kee You Are ? Monkey,Donkey, or Yankee?" This Real Story.Funny.Roll / Boy.One Monkey One Donkey.Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee

at least his posts are useful in terms of letting you know when the air quality is poor in NYC...

FungFu2u2
08-11-2007, 07:15 PM
at least his posts are useful in terms of letting you know when the air quality is poor in NYC...

He likes me since I am a strong woman, I say what is on my mind. At this point in time Springer is higher in my book.

cjurakpt
08-11-2007, 07:30 PM
He likes me since I am a strong woman, I say what is on my mind. At this point in time Springer is higher in my book.
did I miss that today was like national Non-Sequitor Day or something?

FungFu2u2
08-11-2007, 07:37 PM
did I miss that today was like national Non-Sequitor Day or something?

It was something I said in the general forum...sry if I offended anyone, except truthman.

truthman
08-12-2007, 08:54 AM
It was something I said in the general forum...sry if I offended anyone, except truthman.

Strong women you not offend me.I see you have Strong bone tight meat. All missing now is tao man show you tao way.People still like see here,never get bored. I get bored now,no fun. Now time make you famous,Strong Women.

John Takeshi
08-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Strong women you not offend me.I see you have Strong bone tight meat. All missing now is tao man show you tao way.People still like see here,never get bored. I get bored now,no fun. Now time make you famous,Strong Women.

I personally do not like a strong woman, nor do I really believe that there are "strong women", per say. Even the strongest woman is soft. And when she is hard, she is more a man than a woman, and so ceases being a woman by default.

jo
08-12-2007, 10:33 AM

Guys in your book leave their wives to run off with one of your friends. :eek:

Jack is a real paragon of virtue. :p

-jo

FungFu2u2
08-12-2007, 12:12 PM

-jo

Your a Hoot, Springer has helped me variefy some things I cound not have done otherwise. He has more contacts then I do. I asked for his help and he gave it.:D

truthman
08-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Your a Hoot, Springer has helped me variefy some things I cound not have done otherwise. He has more contacts then I do. I asked for his help and he gave it.:D

"The lord has opened my eyes",Now I see,Man fakie women. This we call this Yin Yang man.Next we see you makie fakie breast go run to Chop Suey monkey.Help me makie more contact,I need it .....another Yin Yang deciple...hehehehehe

FungFu2u2
08-12-2007, 12:57 PM
"The lord has opened my eyes",Now I see,Man fakie women. This we call this Yin Yang man.Next we see you makie fakie breast go run to Chop Suey monkey.Help me makie more contact,I need it .....another Yin Yang deciple...hehehehehe

You have it all wrong..I am a woman thru and thru...no fake anything:D

truthman
08-12-2007, 01:24 PM
HeShe FungFu: Now I no make you famous.Go Home.

FungFu2u2
08-12-2007, 01:48 PM
HeShe FungFu: Now I no make you famous.Go Home.
LOL@ the HeShe remark. Now see if you cna make me famous, in a good way Plzzzzz!

chivalrous hall
08-12-2007, 06:02 PM

Hey Frank is that u! Frank. Frank!:D

cjurakpt
08-12-2007, 06:23 PM
now there's a scary scenario:

John Takeshi debating truthman re: the nature of femininity

I think it's actually listed somewhere in Revelations as a one of the major signs of the impending apocolypse...

Fox
08-13-2007, 11:00 PM

-jo

I am the main guy in her book, I surely would not leaver her to be with one of her friends, I am her husband. :D

truthman
08-16-2007, 01:31 PM
Hey Frank is that u! Frank. Frank!:D

One More Frank you too become Foo Man Chu. Why everybody read ,look, see Truthman say? More people read Truthman and no care all you write. Why?Because Everybody know TruthMan Speakie Truth. Roll,Boys,Yin-Yang Man, I give one chair all you Monky , Donkey sit in same time.Turn chair upsidedown sitdown, all be happy.

hskwarrior
08-16-2007, 02:23 PM
whatever frank they're talking about, it's not me!!!!!!:eek:

chivalrous hall
08-22-2007, 07:03 AM
One More Frank you too become Foo Man Chu. Why everybody read ,look, see Truthman say? More people read Truthman and no care all you write. Why?Because Everybody know TruthMan Speakie Truth. Roll,Boys,Yin-Yang Man, I give one chair all you Monky , Donkey sit in same time.Turn chair upsidedown sitdown, all be happy.

Frank, or Truthman... ok ok so an angry tiger named chu?
What truth? u mention Roll, Boys, Ying-Yang Man?
u give one chair the monkey, donkey sit in same time. turn chair upsidedown sitdown, all be happy. ok so what i gathered was you live in new york and you frequent gay nightclubs!! yes or no?? now dont give me no talkie lookie in fukin fishpond crap answer!

wiz cool c
08-22-2007, 07:18 AM

My name truthman I fake to be chinese. Then they find I can't read chinese. i look so foolish. But still fake to be chinese. Cause me have no life. Me no longer want to live . An blow me brains out with 44 mag.

truthman
08-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Truthman Walkie A Way,monkeys , Donkeys ,come Out To Play. Like Little Cat ,chasing Tail.go Round And Round,not Know Start , Not Know End.
Why Everybody Read Truthman? Thruthman Speakie : Truth,truth, Truth! Dumb Little Monkey,learn Hourse Stand , Now Think It King Kung Fu Man. Dumb Little Donkey,learn Punch Only, Now Think It Leader Punch System.Monkey And Donkey,sit Upsidedown Chair.you Only Know Pounch,you Only Know Stand.

chivalrous hall
08-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Frank, or Truthman... ok ok so an angry tiger named chu?
What truth? u mention Roll, Boys, Ying-Yang Man?
u give one chair the monkey, donkey sit in same time. turn chair upsidedown sitdown, all be happy. ok so what i gathered was you live in new york and you frequent gay nightclubs!! yes or no?? now dont give me no talkie lookie in fukin fishpond crap answer!

what, cant you fukin read!! or do you want me too start all over again?

David Jamieson
08-24-2007, 07:57 AM
truthman, do you think it's possible for you to try and communicate the same way you would speak. If you speak like that, then I would submit that you really need to learn english before interacting in a discussion forum.

If you're just angry, that's cool, but not really warranted here. Mostly, you will be ridiculed, but if you're ok with that or just adversarial by nature, then you'll get a lot of confrontational responses.

just sayin...

truthman
08-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Truthman HAVE Make Point. Everybody CAN See . I AND Two Women BE Same Roof. Leave Here No Come Back. Truthman Know LATER Monkey AND Donkeys Come Out TO Play. Say All You Say. Little Time LATER ,Nobody Read. Truthman Close Book.SEE YOU NEXT TIME ,OR LONG TIME NO SEE.

TRUTHMAN TODAY NO HERE TOMORROW.NO TALK MEAN TALK. TALK TALK MEAN NO TALK .YOU LIKE TALKIE,LEARN BE WOMAN.YOU NO TALKIE,GO LOOK TRUTHMAN. BIG ASIA LITTLE ASIA,TRUTHMAN SEE ALL. TRUTHMAN TALKIE,MEAN NO TALK.

cjurakpt
08-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Truthman HAVE Make Point. Everybody CAN See . I AND Two Women BE Same Roof. Leave Here No Come Back. Truthman Know LATER Monkey AND Donkeys Come Out TO Play. Say All You Say. Little Time LATER ,Nobody Read. Truthman Close Book.SEE YOU NEXT TIME ,OR LONG TIME NO SEE.

TRUTHMAN TODAY NO HERE TOMORROW.NO TALK MEAN TALK. TALK TALK MEAN NO TALK .YOU LIKE TALKIE,LEARN BE WOMAN.YOU NO TALKIE,GO LOOK TRUTHMAN. BIG ASIA LITTLE ASIA,TRUTHMAN SEE ALL. TRUTHMAN TALKIE,MEAN NO TALK.

oh Lord, make it stop, please, make it stop...

truthman
09-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Truthman no more wash dirty hand. Now all you can do is> talkie talkie talkie!. Why u sife no teach you ?You sifu long time see you only >Talkie talkie talkie. I wait longtime you kind no come? Only Talkie, Talkie, Talkie. Everybody see here,not want see you Talkie,Talkie,Talkie. Everybody want see Truthman Talkie how you only Talkie Talkie Talkie.Now Truthman gone.

cjurakpt
09-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Now Truthman gone.

we can only dream...

Fox
09-03-2007, 02:37 PM
we can only dream...

Maybe we should do an exorcism of some sort :D