PDA

View Full Version : An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

unkokusai
07-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Anyone else been watching this car wreck?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55639

Bring back the dinosaurs, humanity has failed.

Black Jack II
07-11-2007, 05:10 PM
No,

Bullshido can get annoying fast, though you can see a few ragging on our very own Abel, heh, boy do they got a hate on for the monkey man.

unkokusai
07-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Entirely deserved.

rogue
07-11-2007, 05:52 PM
What a silly mess.:rolleyes: I can't wait to see the video.

Black Jack II
07-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Entirely deserved.

I am sure it is in some regard, I don't remeber the complete backstory but I would not doubt it.

B-Rad
07-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow, that was awful. I don't know how Omar got involved in something so completely idiotic, but it looks like it was doomed from the start, and most everyone comes out looking like losers no matter what. I may not know what's proper for a challenge match, but agreeing to fight in a public lot in the middle of the day should have been the first tip that things weren't going to work out as expected. Whole thing was stupid stupid stupid. :rolleyes:

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-11-2007, 08:55 PM
That monster has 244 pages....I'm going to just not bother to pay attention to it like I do that entire forum.

tattooedmonk
07-11-2007, 09:22 PM
I have had run ins with KAT before . I know she has skill, ranks and titles and such but she thinks she is the end all and be all.

Because she is a lesbian she spends a lot of time trying to prove how tough she is and how everything she says is right and that they are the only way.

If she had any self respect she would not be talking crap on the internet the way she does . It lessens her credibility as a professional.

I can not believe that she is agreeing to street fights..

but then again she probably knows that it will not happen and she is using as a way to get attention.

Her ego is highly inflated. She probably needs someone to kick her @$$ to knock her down a couple notches.

She has some severe mental problems. I told her to go see a doctor.:D:p

1bad65
07-11-2007, 10:31 PM
So, one of Rudy Abel's buddies backed out of a fight? Im, shocked. Next thing you know, the grass will be green.

unkokusai
07-11-2007, 11:41 PM
So, one of Rudy Abel's buddies backed out of a fight? Im, shocked. Next thing you know, the grass will be green.

Too true

synack
07-12-2007, 04:32 AM
All I can say is..... wow

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 04:34 AM
Part 1 of the video is up and part 2 will be up soon, hopefully.

It was a sorry debacle, typical of BS and the anti-bs crowd.

Whenever you lay with crap, you get some crap on you.
The best way to deal with the bad side of Bullshido is to focus on the positive attributes of other sites, like this one or truthmartialarts.org ( I don't mean to plug it).

This fiasco was sad and pathetic from the beginning, but it has made one thing 100% clear, video is the only reliable witness and one must draw their own conclusions and not be swayed by the masses or pack mentality.

Omar should have known better than to lower himself into this mess.

The issues between John and Bullshido are long and intense, much like my Johnson.

:D

synack
07-12-2007, 04:37 AM
So who won? where's the video?

rogue
07-12-2007, 04:57 AM
First vid (http://youtube.com/watch?v=s3b1ropoUEs)

Guns, drugs, TKD, Baji, a guy bankrolling a fighter, a gal dressed like a thai boxer, a guy from China and a bald guy smoking, I wish I could have written this as a script.:cool:

Laukarbo
07-12-2007, 05:36 AM
wow..cant wait for part 2...:rolleyes

I was waiting for Don Wilson to appear

Water Dragon
07-12-2007, 06:05 AM
I hope the bald guy doesn't post here, he's a *****.

Iron_Eagle_76
07-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Anyone find it odd that the video is nine minutes of **** talking on both sides, nothing happens, then both side spew about either Osiris kicking JFS's a*s or vice versa. I thought Kat or Anna or whatever the hell her name is was supposed to fight Omar, what happened to that. A complete train wreck. Bullshido cracks me up with all these internet challenges that never seem to happen, same can be said of the anti-bullshido site as well. If we ever get to see video 2, I'll call my final judgement but as it stands both sides are full of sh*t.

rogue
07-12-2007, 06:28 AM
Omar did give her a shove so maybe he wins on points. The bald guy is John Springer. It's interesting that so far the video shows less fire than the eye witness descriptions.

MasterKiller
07-12-2007, 06:37 AM
That is a female?

synack
07-12-2007, 06:40 AM
Where's the fighting?

Water Dragon
07-12-2007, 06:46 AM
John Springer was the bald guy? That's disappointing.

rogue
07-12-2007, 07:07 AM
Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CojXENQQhds)

Too bad I can't watch it at work.

The Willow Sword
07-12-2007, 07:11 AM
That Video is ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why i dont like and dont support this pseudo gladiator hopped up on rhoids high on dope macho fight competitions. Actually the UFC and Pride(which is now owned legally by the UFC) makes it all look good because at least the fight is sanctioned and two can go at it in a ring with tons of other dyptheria ridden white trash looking on with hard ons. Who was that douche bag who got up in her face?(sorry i dont keep up with current events).
As for Her, She was Stupid enough to begin with to drive all that way and then realize she was going to fight in a parking lot down the street from a police station, LOL!! so in that aspect i can see why she decided not to fight. Technically the bald douche bag and that Omar character could be sued for assault by pushing her like they did to try and start something.

What a racist c0ck sucker that guy is. LOL i am stunned at part 2. SO where is part 3?

TWS

rogue
07-12-2007, 07:23 AM
The girl is a kickboxer ranked 12 out of 14 by some women's fight association. Can't remember which one. She said she's on probation and that's why she was afraid of any LE showing up. Another reason is she may have had a hand gun in her car in a state where she shouldn't have one. Not a good thing to do.

xcakid
07-12-2007, 07:29 AM
They were in the street and that bald headed dude had the perfect opportunity to stick his fingers in that black dudes eyes and pull it out. Yet he played "ring" rules. Wonder how an MMA guy would defend against being put in a guilloting like that and being stabbed in the ribs.

That was ridiculous. They were in the street and they are still playing with rule inside the ring. If that chick was mouthing off so much, why didn't just jump her and beat the f___ out of her and see if she really is that good. None of this posing stuff. Just jump her, if she does want to fight beat her up. Its a streetfight.

Homie don't play that. If its the streets, I am bringing a gun, knife, a baseball bat and a taser. And going to another state fight someone from the internet without an organized is also stupid. I would view that as a streetfight and would fight as such. Not the crappy wear you ring gear with glove. Or try to submit some dude. Pull out a gun shoot him in the leg. Leave. Call the cops and tell them it was self defense. Then call a good lawyer.

Iron_Eagle_76
07-12-2007, 07:29 AM
I can now honestly say after watching this piece of garbage,

I WANT 18 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK

Why did Os let him up, where was the supposed choke slam on Kat by JFS, why is it every time this **** gets built up it turns into crap!! Oh well, welcome to the internet.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Wow, I simply can't believe what I just saw. :(

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Homie don't play that. If its the streets, I am bringing a gun, knife, a baseball bat and a taser

Reply]
Which is why Springer said didn't want to go to the field. He was a bit worried they might have a gun stashed there.

And lets face it, with the way he is, I would not be surprised if he's got a long list of people who would love to leave his body in a secluded field....

PhilDunlap
07-12-2007, 07:39 AM
The bald a**hole was JFS ? What a punk.

xcakid
07-12-2007, 07:40 AM
Which is why Springer said didn't want to go to the field. He was a bit worried they might have a gun stashed there.

Well he's a dumba$$ for not coming prepared.

And lets face it, with the way he is, I would not be surprised if he's got a long list of people who would love to leave his body in a secluded field....

You got a point there. LOL :D

That is a female?

Yeah. I thought it was a teenage boy with a funky looking tank top. I woulda never known until she introduce herself to the other guy. But ya know, I am in a dry spell, so I would probably do that thing like nobody's business. Sometime ya need a slump buster. Just keep the room very dark.

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 07:45 AM
a 244 page thread (no, didn't bother really reading it), guys travel HOURS from all over the place, they have video cameras, everyone shows up, and there was no fight? :confused:

The Willow Sword
07-12-2007, 07:48 AM
OKay so you go to a challenge match off the internet and fear that there may be guns involved? HAHAHAA, well maybe there would be guns involved, ITS A STREET FIGHT. Cant bring the ring to the Streets now can you? You know it didnt seem like there would be any shooting involved, looked to me like there were two fighters and their protectors in case things got out of hand, right?

I wonder what Springer's Teachers and affiliates would think if they saw these vids?
i took a look at His Hun Gar website and in everyone of those pics of him he has got this sour p!ss and vinegar look on his face. Maybe he is reaping the Kharma he has sowed with that attitude of his, AND the racist remarks. LOL!! SO be it, the world doesnt NEED People like that anyway,in my humble opinion.

PEACE,TWS

Lama Pai Sifu
07-12-2007, 07:50 AM
That is a female?

I really don't think that is a biological female. She might be NOW, but not at birth. Not hating, but I think that is a Tranny. I'd bet money.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CojXENQQhds)

Too bad I can't watch it at work.

Aw, it's removed already! What happened? Did anyone actually fight??

Part I was hysterical....

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Either way, I think Springer is upset because he got a disease from her. I seem to remember there was a part where he was yelling at her about it.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 07:55 AM
I saved it to my Hardrive. I might have to re upload it when I have time!

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 07:56 AM
There has to be some sort of lesson in all of this.

xcakid
07-12-2007, 07:57 AM
I'm searching for a part 3 if its out there. Wonder if they fought at the other location.

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 07:57 AM
I saved it to my Hardrive. I might have to re upload it when I have time!

so what happened? did they fight?

MasterKiller
07-12-2007, 07:59 AM

Springer and the black dude fought. Springer got double-legged and tried for a half-assed guillotine, but the black dude pulled out, mounted, and g-n-p'd him. Springer tapped.

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 08:01 AM
Springer and the black dude fought. Springer got double-legged and tried for a half-assed guillotine, but the black dude pulled out, mounted, and g-n-p'd him. Springer tapped.

are you joking?

MasterKiller
07-12-2007, 08:01 AM
are you joking?

nope. that's how it went down. It happens about 8 minutes into Video 2.

bodhitree
07-12-2007, 08:03 AM
There has to be some sort of lesson in all of this.

The lesson I'll walk away with is avoid contact with retards (retards includes all involved)

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 08:04 AM
well, it's sort of typical, the principle parties don't fight but manage to get others marginally associated into the mix, I've seen that before.....

uh, what was the reference to "ra pe" all about? what the F?

bodhitree
07-12-2007, 08:08 AM
I woulda never known until she introduce herself to the other guy. But ya know, I am in a dry spell, so I would probably do that thing like nobody's business. Sometime ya need a slump buster. Just keep the room very dark

LMAO

PhilDunlap
07-12-2007, 08:09 AM
Springer is a tool.

A year ago he picked a fight with me on an internet forum telling me all the stuff he was going to do to me. I was having a hard time understanding why he was mad in the first place. He said he is in New York all the time and was gonna come up and show me the difference between sport and "real". I gave him the name and address of the school and told him we could do it in the parking lot with no rules and biting and eyegouging were the rules I preferred anyway.

He pm'd the next day **** tucking saying he thought I was someone else making up a name and not a "real Person" and after checking on me blew smoke up my ass. After watching that display of stupidity I know why. If I had known he was that much of a ***** I would not have let him off the hook in public so easy.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Was Springer supposed to fight the Dyke? Or was she supposed to fight that other skinny guy?

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 08:28 AM
"You've got ur shirt ripped open like, like Mr's 80's!" :p

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 08:34 AM
The part 2 video is up with part 1.

1. Anna and Omar did not fight, even after omar shoved her(?) repeating various times that he was up for it. So BS on the noise that Omar backed down.

2. The change in location was suggested and shot down DAYS before they even showed up. So thats a BS line to back down too.

3. They were all there for 30 minutes. In which, she-man and omar could have fought 6 rounds.

4. No cops showed up. Nobody went to jail. BS on that noise as well.

5. John's actions may seem rash, but you all have no idea of all the back story.

Black Jack II
07-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Wow, what a total catastrof@ck that was.

I don't know who was more annoying, was it the male sounding cyborg pretending to be a woman who actually wears that outfit to a fictional streetfight or JFS dressed like a Magnum PI villian with his sunglasses, gleaming bald head and open shirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNYDNtVs1PE

At any moment I expected TC to come out of the woods and start a fight with JFS or the cast from Simon and Simon to show up and start frisking everyone.

Ok...I picked one...the chick...the girl was the most annoying but everyone involved seemed to have there head up there a$$ that day and JFS was a specific nutter for skipping the black guy most the time and trash talking to the one woman fighter in the mix.

omarthefish
07-12-2007, 08:42 AM

We just moved it to a different location.

new link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xZEl6Jpvuy0

And just for the record, I did the traveling in order to get a chance to learn Iron Wire from John. The "fight" was supposed to be just icing.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. Aren't you due to duck ANOTHER fight in Sept?

Dude, JFS was NOT due to fight, Omar was. The BS guys were told it was at a SECLUDED location. So who here felt that place was 'secluded'? And spin how you will, but there are 3 facts:

1) JFS got mounted and pounded. Osiris only stopped when JFS said 'We are in a parking lot!" Ah, didn't JFS demand it be in a parking lot?

2) JFS is a racist piece of garbage who attacks women. Again, HE WAS NOT scheduled to fight Kat, Omar was.

3)You will duck Anthony in Sept. *MARK MY WORDS*

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Only after Jordan yelled out , "I'm going to kill you!!!" THAT would have brought a cop if anything.

Your word is worthless, Mike Renzo. Stop hiding.

BTW, this has beat all to do with my upcoming fight with Anthony. Will you be there?

Black Jack II
07-12-2007, 09:07 AM
Wait, I take it back.

I just read that JFS was calling the black gent who ground and pounded him a "****** boy" when he was smacking him in the car.

Don't know how true that is but talk about not acting with class at that point.

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 09:09 AM
They were yelling back and forth.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Ah Rudy, you said you are coming for me, remember? When will you be posting your Florida info Taylor asked for?

We will see come Sept won't we? Remember, I did say you will duck. We shall see...

You know where to find me and my name.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Wait, I take it back.

I just read that JFS was calling the black gent who ground and pounded him a "****** boy" when he was smacking him in the car.

Don't know how true that is but talk about not acting with class at that point.

He also grabbed a female he outweighed by 100lbs by the throat. A true class act indeed.

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 09:15 AM
just so I'm not confused

Jack and Omar vs. "chick" (wow, that's a chick?), other chick and big African American guy

Omar and "chick" did not fight, even though they were supposed to be teh reason they all got together?

Looks (can't be sure) like Jack tried to sucker punch him?

I'd take the video down, it serves no real purpose for anyone invovled

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 09:17 AM
This is like some sort of bizzar twighlite zone cartoon of some sorts. It's Surreal!

Ben Gash
07-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Whilst Springer does not come across as the world's most worthwhile human being, his intent was obviously to subdue Osiris until he calmed down, he certainly didn't get his ass kicked.
That parking lot looked pretty secluded to me, and as one of the points I'm sure was to fight on tarmac, it's pretty difficult to find it with absolutely no-one around. Looked like a pretty decent venue to me.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 09:18 AM
I'd take the video down, it serves no real purpose for anyone invovled

It shows that JFS is a racist who got his a** kicked.

bodhitree
100% of the people who engage in, respond to, entertain, show up at, or encourage internet challange fights are retarts IMO.

RD'S Alias - 1A
And where is the fight vid from the field? Didn't they all go there after it was all said and done?

Black Jack II
07-12-2007, 09:20 AM
I did not catch the "throat grabbing" on the vid, it's hard to catch everything with that type of shaky format.

One thing that kinda looked funny, did the black guy, sorry I don't know his name, do a flying thai knee or some kind of jumping kick to JFS and kinda bounce off and hit the ground before he nailed him with the double leg?

Would make sense, as for whatever else he is, JFS looks like one solid dude.

bodhitree
07-12-2007, 09:22 AM
I can't believe this is 5 pages long

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Ah Rudy, you said you are coming for me, remember? When will you be posting your Florida info Taylor asked for?

We will see come Sept won't we? Remember, I did say you will duck. We shall see...

You know where to find me and my name.

Nice spin but it was more like "huff, puff, you come down here and I'll show you."
But of course you also said that you wouldn't reveal your name or location until I got there. :rolleyes:

Well, I had to find YOUR information, look for yourself. I'll be at my teahcer's school. Figure it out. Hint: its in North Miami. Its a lot easier to find then your info since its been posted on the internet like a 1000 times.

The gators are going to get fat in september.

xcakid
07-12-2007, 09:24 AM

:eek: Woh, wat dat meen?!?! :eek:

1bad65
07-12-2007, 09:24 AM
Whilst Springer does not come across as the world's most worthwhile human being, his intent was obviously to subdue Osiris until he calmed down, he certainly didn't get his ass kicked.
That parking lot looked pretty secluded to me, and as one of the points I'm sure was to fight on tarmac, it's pretty difficult to find it with absolutely no-one around. Looked like a pretty decent venue to me.

Dude, get real. The venue was NOT secluded. Why would he need to 'subdue' Osiris? JFS was ATTACKING Kat! Dude, he got mounted and pounded. Period. Osiris only stopped when JFS said 'Stop! We are in a parking lot". Notice Osiris jumped right off and JFS took a knee for a few seconds. I would have beat him down until he tapped or said the words 'I quit'. But hey, Osiris is nicer than I am. Notice JFS bravely using racial slurs AFTER Osiris let him up. Wonder why he did not use them while he was mounted?????

xcakid
07-12-2007, 09:25 AM
Ya know ever since I have joined this forum. I've been very entertained and have eaten a lot of popcorn. This is better than any soap opera. I think I am gonna cancel my Netflix subscription. :D

Iron_Eagle_76
07-12-2007, 09:28 AM
I can already tell this will go down in infamy as the internet challenge they could have, but didn't. Oh well, I give props to Osiris for doing what he did, at least someone iniated a fight. I still have yet to see the footage of JFS choking Kat, all the video showed was Osriris take down JFS, a guillotin attempt by JFS, and a little ground n pound by Os. I also want to salute a middle finger to both parties involved in this, because I have not gotten a **** thing accomplished at work because of this:D

Water Dragon
07-12-2007, 09:28 AM
This thread is quickly becoming just as stupid as the the thread that spawned it.

xcakid
07-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Dude, get real. The venue was NOT secluded. Why would he need to 'subdue' Osiris? JFS was ATTACKING Kat! Dude, he got mounted and pounded. Period. Osiris only stopped when JFS said 'Stop! We are in a parking lot". Notice Osiris jumped right off and JFS took a knee for a few seconds. I would have beat him down until he tapped or said the words 'I quit'. But hey, Osiris is nicer than I am. Notice JFS bravely using racial slurs AFTER Osiris let him up. Wonder why he did not use them while he was mounted?????

Anyone know if they fought at the field. Don't really want to read pages upon pages on Bullshido. I'm lazy. That Osiris guy shoulda beat his ass after calling him a n****.

1bad65
Nice spin but it was more like "huff, puff, you come down here and I'll show you."
But of course you also said that you wouldn't reveal your name or location until I got there. :rolleyes:

Well, I had to find YOUR information, look for yourself. I'll be at my teahcer's school. Figure it out. Hint: its in North Miami. Its a lot easier to find then your info since its been posted on the internet like a 1000 times.

I gotta get back to work. So I'll be busy awhile.

You have said you are coming TO MY GYM. Do I need to pull up the quotes? You found my gym, yes, but I posted my name. Again, do I need to pull the quotes?

So you are refusing to give Taylor your location in Florida, correct? And this is a 'yes' or 'no' question. Just answer it.

Sept 29th approaches....

SifuAbel
because I have not gotten a **** thing accomplished at work because of this:D

you're fired.

rogue
07-12-2007, 09:30 AM
That was one of the funniest goat rodeos that I've ever seen. No body except the camera man came out looking good in this one.

BTW, That was a ground and pound? LOL

1bad65
07-12-2007, 09:31 AM
Anyone know if they fought at the field. Don't really want to read pages upon pages on Bullshido. I'm lazy. That Osiris guy shoulda beat his ass after calling him a n****.

Last one for awhile

No, there was no fight at the field. Play the vid, you CLEARLY hear JFS say he would be there. He was not. Sound familiar?????

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I gotta get back to work. So I'll be busy awhile.

You have said you are coming TO MY GYM. Do I need to pull up the quotes? You found my gym, yes, but I posted my name. Again, do I need to pull the quotes?

So you are refusing to give Taylor your location in Florida, correct? And this is a 'yes' or 'no' question. Just answer it.

Sept 29th approaches....

No, he can find my location easily. :D Coward.

unkokusai
07-12-2007, 09:32 AM
And just for the record, I did the traveling in order to get a chance to learn Iron Wire from John. The "fight" was supposed to be just icing.

Thank goodness you had an old racist psycho to protect you from the "icing," huh?

xcakid
07-12-2007, 09:34 AM
OK so after this, there will be a SifuAbel fight on youtube???

I really need to start buying popcorn in bulk.

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 09:35 AM
Dude messed with the car... what did the car ever do to him :( Plus, is it just me and my New York ways, or should you never ever turn your back on someone who you just finished fighting!!!!! Plus, the gnp, can you count glazing blows as gnp? That whole thing was silly not the challenge but how everyone was scared of JFS. Always remeber, when you go to fight somone you need the following elements according to New York rules:

1) A car with a lot of trunk space! For back up..baseball bats, hockey sticks, mexicans/// whatever you can fit inside it!

2)Person 1:Tires to seek a diplomatic approach to solving the problem and keeps on saying "OMG guys this is bull****"

3) Person 2: A skinny guy who is only there because he doesn't want to be viewed as a punk but is terrified of being hit!

4) The guy who keeps saying " Yo, this on y'all! I am not in this, I am only here to make sure it is fair!"

5) You need to bring your own big man, always!!!!! One side will always find the biggest guy they can so they can use him as a buffer and intimidating shield.

6) A drunk girl... no fight is not complete without a drunk girl.

7) When you see the guy square up and fight....**** a field, concrete, in public or whatever. If someone challenges you to a fight and sets it in any place but a gym then you are always at risk of being caught.

8) When ever a white person says" Lets go fight in the field" be suspicious!!!!!!
There is a high probablity that they will tie you up and you will then hear banjo
music!

9) If a black person ever tells you " Can I holla to you for second" be ready for a
fight. If it is near the PJ's be prepared to get stomped!!!

10) If a Hispanic person says "It is gonna be One D" DON"T BELIEVE IT!!!!! A fight
quickly becomes a family celebration. Before you know it, abuela has you in a
RNC using her oxygen tube for added advantage.

Bringing a gun and some weed to a fight??? These guys have to be from NYC!!!!

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 09:37 AM
def NY rules

drunk girls are a must, if they are drunk latin chicks, they will jump into the fight before teh dudes will, and they bring their own vaseline.....

unkokusai
07-12-2007, 09:37 AM
It shows that JFS is a racist who got his a** kicked.

It sure does, and it says a lot about those who choose to associate with said racist.

unkokusai
07-12-2007, 09:39 AM
OK so after this, there will be a SifuAbel fight on youtube???

Don't hold your breath...

1bad65
07-12-2007, 09:46 AM
No, he can find my location easily. :D Coward.

What a punk.

TenTigers
07-12-2007, 09:48 AM
y'see, this is why I could never get into the soaps. They have too many plots going on at the same time, when I just wanna see Luke and laura get it on.

Knifefighter
They were in the street and that bald headed dude had the perfect opportunity to stick his fingers in that black dudes eyes and pull it out. Yet he played "ring" rules.

I'm pretty sure the guy on the bottom was going for the eyes.

Wonder how an MMA guy would defend against being put in a guilloting like that and being stabbed in the ribs.

Hard to pull a knife when your arms are tied up trying to choke someone with a guillotine. Also, hard to pull a knife with someone mounted on you. Would have been much easier for the top guy to draw his blade.

unkokusai
Well, I had to find YOUR information, look for yourself. I'll be at my teahcer's school. Figure it out. .

Ah, and so begins the slow duck...

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 09:50 AM
def NY rules

drunk girls are a must, if they are drunk latin chicks, they will jump into the fight before teh dudes will, and they bring their own vaseline.....

Ross, you have a little Latin in you? Sounds like you speak from experience. Yeah they bring their own Vaseline but they don't share it! They will also start a fight with the biggest mother ****er there and then look at you and say "What are you just gonna stand there!" Meanwhile, he is so dam big that his crotch is about chin level and he is there with 10 of his closest cousins. Sigh, I remember those days, I remember those hospital bills and I still have the scar on my butt from being stabbed in a Diner fight. LoL Emerald city, you oldies should remember that place :)

Hey Ross, do you teach shuai jiao at all??? I remember your site having something on it about Mongolian something or another or shuai jiao. Shoot me a PM, I am looking for a place to train just throws :)

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 09:51 AM
1000 replies, this thread will never end... wanna bet?

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 09:51 AM
I shot J.R.!!!!

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 09:52 AM
have a little Latin in you?

that's what you say to the ladies ;)

I have trained Shuai Jiao, but now it is all intergrated into my program as a whole

we do striking, clinching and ground.

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 09:53 AM
he can come here.

NE 125th St/N Miami Blvd/SR-922 @25.890890, -80.171770 google map it.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 09:53 AM
NO!!! *I* Shot JR!!!! You Mouth Boxing Poser!!! :p

lkfmdc
07-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Bobby is DEAD :confused::eek:

SifuAbel
Ah, and so begins the slow duck...

And the never appear continues............ :rolleyes:

MasterKiller
he can come here.

NE 125th St/N Miami Blvd/SR-922 @25.890890, -80.171770 google map it.

Abel, that is not enough! You need to provide a map, written directions, cab fare, a cot, three meals, and a red envelope. Otherwise, you are obviously ducking.

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Bobby is DEAD :confused::eek:

it was just a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong dream.

rogue
Was Springer moving his sun glasses when on the ground? If so he gets a few extra points for style.

SifuAbel
Abel, that is not enough! You need to provide a map, written directions, cab fare, a cot, three meals, and a red envelope. Otherwise, you are obviously ducking.

What?, no hooker?

RD'S Alias - 1A
You forgot hot female escorts....

unkokusai
he can come here.

LOL! Starting to sound very familiar! :rolleyes:

Knifefighter
07-12-2007, 09:57 AM
That was one of the funniest goat rodeos that I've ever seen. No body except the camera man came out looking good in this one.

Are you kidding? The camera man deserves to have his ass kicked more than anyone else.

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 09:57 AM
You forgot hot female escorts....

I like the way you think.

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 09:58 AM
LOL! Starting to sound very familiar! :rolleyes:

yeah, me inviting people and them not showing. Sounds like deja vu all over again.

Knifefighter
07-12-2007, 10:00 AM
LOL @ being on probation and driving around to fight people... you don't get much more stupid than that.

SevenStar
07-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Anyone find it odd that the video is nine minutes of **** talking on both sides, nothing happens, then both side spew about either Osiris kicking JFS's a*s or vice versa. I thought Kat or Anna or whatever the hell her name is was supposed to fight Omar, what happened to that. A complete train wreck. Bullshido cracks me up with all these internet challenges that never seem to happen, same can be said of the anti-bullshido site as well. If we ever get to see video 2, I'll call my final judgement but as it stands both sides are full of sh*t.

kat? anna? does she live in nashville?

SifuAbel
LOL @ being on probation and driving around to fight people... you don't get much more stupid than that.
No, it does, the fact that they announced it ON THE INTERNET!!!

Notintheface
You forgot the gun and the weed. I am always down for stupid **** but my gawd......all they needed was a dog, a van with the MYSTERY MOBLIE painted ont he side and they could have been... who would have plaid Scooby and would JFS have been old man withers or red herring?

rogue
07-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Are you kidding? The camera man deserves to have his ass kicked more than anyone else.

Well yes for his camera work.

rogue
07-12-2007, 10:06 AM
kat? anna? does she live in nashville?

I think she used to, but now lives in Atlanta. I think her name is Catherin Johnson.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Rudy's quotes from Bullshido:

"Ha! This coming from a guy that won't even post his information till I get there.

Come to Austin, he says..

But I can't have any contact information.

And supposed to base a trip on this?"

Rudy now has been provided with my name, my gym's name, the name of one of my instructors, and he knows I am a blue belt(like Osiris!), and one of my training partner's name and the fact that he is a purple belt.

When will you be showing up Rudy?

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 10:12 AM
I dunno......... :rolleyes:

cjurakpt
07-12-2007, 10:13 AM
the sad, SAD (and funny) thing is this: you can go online and Google 1,000's of real street fights that occur everywhere around the world; I have watched a fair number of them myself; typically they occur btw. men or women (rarely inter-gender); they take place in fields, backyards, parking lots, wooded areas, etc; they typically seem to be spur of the moment, start almost immediately, there's very little talking, and usually go all the way until someone is beaten out or they are pulled apart; if there is vandalism to property, it usually preceeds the fight, even is what causes it; when it's over, it's over; most participants fight as if they have no MA training, they simple go in headfirst with the intent to damage each other;

ONLY in the world of TCMA do you have:
1) a guy travels around the world to fight a girl (although, I am on the fence about that) who drove 16 hours herself (do these people have jobs?);
2) the argue forever over the location (note to participants: NEXT TIME GO SOMEWHERE ELSE - like a parking lot NOT near a police station, maybe?)
3) the two main participants never actually fight
4) a racist lunatic (RL) comes along for the ride and threatens to physically assault a she/female 1/2 his size and weight
5) the RL gets taken down like a sack of potatos, is easily mounted and then verbally taps (regardless of how efective the GNP was, RL clearly cries uncle)
6) the RL messes up the othr guy's car AFTER he lost

in other words, it's about the exact opposite of every "real" fight you can watch on video - it's like a Bizarro-world fight...

way to go TCMA! talk about skillful means...

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 10:13 AM
This fight was missing the Trailer/trailer park, a 4X4 rusty pickup, a guy with a beer belly, and stained shirt sitting in a tattered lawn chair, and Jerry Springer....

unkokusai
07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
And the never appear continues............ :rolleyes:

You know, you could solve this 'problem' you seem to keep having by going to your 'opponent' yourself or agreeing on a neutral location. You won't, because that is part of your act, but you should know how transparent it is.

Most sane people aren't going to waste their time taveling all over hell and gone just to meet some annoying internet headcase who just happens to be surrounded by a bunch of friends (maybe even an aging racist mental patient). So, it becomes a pointless, "you come here!" "no, you come here!" game and finally, "Oh, I'm such a badass, no one dares come here!"

Now, that's better than the utter humiliation of all humanity that took place in this cluster-****, but don't think its not completely obvious. You know you have no intention of fighting anyone, and that's probably just as well, so why not just stop deliberately being as much of an ******* as you possibly can and stop getting involved in these phantom challenges in the first place?

SevenStar
07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
I think she used to, but now lives in Atlanta. I think her name is Catherin Johnson.

yeah, that's her. I don't know her personally, but I have talked to her on myspace. She used to train at nashville mma, one of the more well known mma schools in tn.

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey Abel,

With all seriousness, just give the addy. We all know that this kind of stuff never happens. Do you have access to a neutral location as I can see that you may not want your teacher/school bothered with nonsense.

If he doesn't show then he will look like a boob and you have the right to crow.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 10:26 AM
You know, you could solve this 'problem' you seem to keep having by going to your 'opponent' yourself or agreeing on a neutral location. You won't, because that is part of your act, but you should know how transparent it is.

Most sane people aren't going to waste their time taveling all over hell and gone just to meet some annoying internet headcase who just happens to be surrounded by a bunch of friends (maybe even an aging racist mental patient). So, it becomes a pointless, "you come here!" "no, you come here!" game and finally, "Oh, I'm such a badass, no one dares come here!"

Now, that's better than the utter humiliation of all humanity that took place in this cluster-****, but don't think its not completely obvious. You know you have no intention of fighting anyone, and that's probably just as well, so why not just stop deliberately being as much of an ******* as you possibly can and stop getting involved in these phantom challenges in the first place?

Bottom line. Rudy has made MULTIPLE challenges. Not ONE has ever resulted in a fight with him occuring. And they all have that one thing in common.....Rudy!!!

Show me where just one wordof what I just said is not true.

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 10:31 AM
You two make a cute couple. :rolleyes:

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey Abel,

With all seriousness, just give the addy. We all know that this kind of stuff never happens. Do you have access to a neutral location as I can see that you may not want your teacher/school bothered with nonsense.

If he doesn't show then he will look like a boob and you have the right to crow.

That is a neutral addy. Thats the elementary school in front of my teachers place, be there.

unkokusai
07-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Your failure to address the points raised in deafening.

unkokusai
07-12-2007, 10:36 AM
That is a neutral addy. Thats the elementary school in front of my teachers place, be there.

................................................ :rolleyes:

Iron_Eagle_76
07-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Who on here gets the feeling this is going to go on for at least 20 pages. I place a wager of a case of beer and a date with Sifu Abel's sister that it is at least that long.:p

1bad65
07-12-2007, 10:48 AM
You two make a cute couple. :rolleyes:

Actually seeing Osiris mounted on JFS and pounding his face was quite exciting for me to see.

Now that was a great couple!

1bad65
07-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

Rudy, have you informed the Austin Police Dept that I am a drug dealer? You did threaten to do that. You will do ANYTHING to avoid a fight.

SevenStar
07-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Actually seeing Osiris mounted on JFS and pounding his face was quite exciting for me to see.

I haven't watched the vid... LOL, I wonder if JFS will keep talking smack now...

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 11:18 AM
He was smack talking before, during and after as it is, why would he stop now?

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Horrid display for all involved.

xcakid
07-12-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't think this thread will surpass the Shaolin Do (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32782) thread in the Shaolin forum.

I have not been on here long, but I am sure that is one, if not, the longest thread on here.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 11:34 AM
You know, if they had fought in the parking lot, and the cops came, all they would have to do is say they were sparring and it got a bit out of controll.

Laugh, joke around and keep the hatred under wraps and the Cops can't do anything, because you were not fighting, you were *Playing*.

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 11:39 AM
You know, if they had fought in the parking lot, and the cops came, all they would have to do is say they were sparring and it got a bit out of controll.

Laugh, joke around and keep the hatred under wraps and the Cops can't do anything, because you were not fighting, you were *Playing*.

Correct, police is an excuse.
Parking lot was an excuse.
Lots and lots of excuses...
Showing up in MT gear with wrapped hands and not fighting is silly.
The whole thing smacks of ridiculous behaviour.

The Gong Sau Gods are crying.

PangQuan
07-12-2007, 11:43 AM
I read some of the crap on bullshido, and everything here.

Pathetic if you ask me. These people refer to themselves as professional martial artists?

more like immature children with ego issues who need "the world" to know how bad and tough they are so they issue and accept internet challenges.

silly ordeal all around, everyone involved comes out looking like fools.

I dont know any of them, but at this point none would get professional recognition from myself, regardless of what they may have or will do in the future. Large over age children is the best way to describe these people.

IMO, if i wanted to fight someone, you just show up, you dont tell them, you dont give them warning, you show up and beat the hell out of them, spit on them and leave.

thats how you do it. not this huff and puffing of chests and ego brawling on the internet.

its rediculous, yet never ceases to amaze me at how idiotic, childish, immature, and plain stupid MOST martial artists are.

Water Dragon
07-12-2007, 11:48 AM
What's this I'm hearing about Austin? You coming to Texas Rudy?

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Is the She/Male Ralek by any chance?

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 12:33 PM

Not sure how landing (kind of) one punching and biting a finger equals pounding...
But that he got him down and got on top, that he did.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Not sure how landing (kind of) one punching and biting a finger equals pounding...
But that he got him down and got on top, that he did.

And hit him enough for JFS to say "stop". Remember that.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 12:37 PM
more like immature children with ego issues who need "the world" to know how bad and tough they are so they issue and accept internet challenges.

Large over age children is the best way to describe these people.

thats how you do it. not this huff and puffing of chests and ego brawling on the internet.

its rediculous, yet never ceases to amaze me at how idiotic, childish, immature, and plain stupid MOST martial artists are.

Yeah, Rudy just can't help himself.

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 12:37 PM
I have to admit, the view of Osiris biting John's finger and John trying to pull it out was too funny.
I can see the headlines:

MMA Bites TMA !
news at 11 !

1bad65
07-12-2007, 12:38 PM
What's this I'm hearing about Austin? You coming to Texas Rudy?

Don't hold your breath. I'm sure as heck not.

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 12:38 PM
And hit him enough for JFS to say "stop". Remember that.

Ah, he was probably just setting him up for a chi blast !
:D

1bad65
07-12-2007, 12:56 PM
Rudy, from his board:

"Anna is a coward and Jordan got REALLY lucky. "

You remember that when Sept 29 rolls around.

xcakid
07-12-2007, 01:27 PM
This is getting me all pumped. I challenge all comers.........to a................................. wait for it.

Game of chess. :D Beoyatch!!!!

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Full Contact Chess?

The **** is deadly, ever got a roque to the temple? or a Bishop to the prostate gland?
No funs and games there...

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 01:38 PM
FYI:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-s5iDzgIRng

boshea
07-12-2007, 02:06 PM
100% of the people who engage in, respond to, entertain, show up at, or encourage internet challange fights are retarts IMO.

I'm inclined to agree with you here, given the typical motivations for them, and the way they tend to turn out. However, people fight for different reasons. I am mainly training to fight so that if I ever have to (because I am unable to end a confrontation peacefully), I will hopefully be prepared for it. That, plus the fact that I enjoy training, and it is good exercise.

But some people just enjoy fighting for its own sake. I can't really understand that. It reminds me of one time that I heard a pilot ask a guy who was paying a lot of money to go skydiving, "Why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?"

To each his own, I guess.

However, in most internet challenge matches it seems like none of the above are the motivation. My feeling is that they result from people's egos not letting them back down from an escalating argument. In those cases, I am in agreement with you, Bodhi.

PangQuan
07-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah, Rudy just can't help himself.

Well, I dont know Rudy, nor have I followed his exploits, I was refering to the individuals linked in the first thread to bullshido....

the rest concerning Rudy is your game.

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 02:19 PM
Internet clashes are about EGOS, period.

PangQuan
07-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Internet clashes are about EGOS, period.

I agree with you on that one. If people simply wanted to fight, you just have to go to any down town, anywhere in the US, any time of any day, you will be able to find a fight easy.

but its really all just about being popular online with other people who want to be popular as well.

its just like highschool, yet with less actual education being displayed by the players.

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 02:35 PM
I miss the prototypical Miyagi sensei....:(

Water Dragon
07-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Don't hold your breath. I'm sure as heck not.

lol. Anyway, who the heII are you and what do you train? I assume you're in Austin, yeah?

1bad65
07-12-2007, 02:46 PM
lol. Anyway, who the heII are you and what do you train? I assume you're in Austin, yeah?

I'm Mike. I train mma/bjj in Austin.

You?

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 03:11 PM
So basically the fish confused the old man into thinking he was saying something of value, and thus got to live?

I think the moral of the story is you should

1. Kill the fish first

And

2. learn to build a hotter fire!!

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Oh, and be smart enough to know the damm fish is giving you a line so you starve instead of eating it!!

The Xia
07-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Full Contact Chess?

The **** is deadly, ever got a roque to the temple? or a Bishop to the prostate gland?
No funs and games there...
Bah! You do not possess true knowledge in Shaolin Dim Mak Ninja-Chessjutsu! Only those of the General Tso Heavenly Chicken style can fully comprehend the art’s lethal glory! If this is too much for your mortal mind to process, I can relay my point in the form of a story. Once upon a time there was an old man frying a fish. To the old man’s surprise, the fish suddenly leapt onto his shoulder and whispered tales of long dead warrior ninja monks into his left ear. After hearing the glorious tales, the old man exclaimed, “But why do you tell me these things? For I am a simple old man who only wishes to eat.” The fish responded, “You may be an old man, but time holds many secrets that can only be unlocked through the mind of clouds of the mind of the tiger.” “But what do you mean?” said the old man. The fish solemnly explained, “The shadows of enlightenment beckon the sparrow. The panther of the soul is the spiritual of the heart of the universal awareness of the dragon of the mind.” The old man threw the fish onto a field of grass outside his home. The fish morphed into a beautiful woman and ran away into the mountains. The old man became a farmer of tea leaves. The den of the lion is the spiritual of the mind of the enlightened sage of the spiritual forest of the den of the lion.
The moral being that I’m too deadly for my shirt. :cool:

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 03:24 PM
I'm confused, how did my replys end up BEFORE your post? Did you delete and re write it?

The Xia
07-12-2007, 03:27 PM
I'm confused, how did my replys end up BEFORE your post? Did you delete and re write it?
The story is now complete. You may read and contemplate on the mysteries of its secrets. :cool:

The Xia
07-12-2007, 03:35 PM
This is getting me all pumped. I challenge all comers.........to a................................. wait for it.

Game of chess. :D Beoyatch!!!!
He who mocks the essence of the mind of the spiritual does not bask in the heavenly glory of the mind of the essence! :mad:
What I mean is, I extend to you an invitation to a game of chess at the secret underground ninja temple fortress of the mind!

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 03:38 PM
WAIT!! did the black dude BITE Springer??? Am I seeing this right???????

What a Frick'n Tyson!!

omarthefish
07-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Yeah. He bit him. I think that's how he pulled his head out of that not-quite-sunk-in guillitine. I couldn't tell when. I am going by the teeth marks in JFS's finger. It's the only wound he had. The blood on his shirt and face and all was all from his finger. After he got cleaned up the only visible wounds were a big old gash in his finger and a kind of a light scrape on the back of his bald head from the blacktop.

And since somebody keeps complaining about the so-called racist language....lol...that was the black dude all the way. He yelled out that JFS was a "b-tch a$$ ni---- motherf----r" and THEN JFS started in with that.

rogue
07-12-2007, 04:18 PM
You saw right, he bit Springer. Be interesting to see a rematch between the two, but might be too much bad blood.

Knifefighter
07-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah. He bit him. I think that's how he pulled his head out of that not-quite-sunk-in guillitine. I couldn't tell when. I am going by the teeth marks in JFS's finger. It's the only wound he had. The blood on his shirt and face and all was all from his finger.

I'm pretty sure the finger bite was when the guy on the bottom was sticking his fingers into the face and working for an eye gouge to the guy who was mounted... biting the finger is exactly the correct counter to the eye gouge attempt when mounted.

Knifefighter
07-12-2007, 04:21 PM
You saw right, he bit Springer. Be interesting to see a rematch between the two where it didn't start out with Springer being blind sided, and Springer not focusing on Kat.

Did we see the same video? I know the camera work was awful, but it looked to me like Springer knocked down the other guy who then got up and took him down with a double leg.

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Wait, doesn't ****** mean something different when a black guy says it to a white guy? Lol please, not matter how bad people want it... it will never be cool for anyone to use that word besides a Black person and well maybe a Spanish person too.... umm especially if they are Puerto Rican....

omarthefish
07-12-2007, 04:51 PM
You saw right, he bit Springer. Be interesting to see a rematch between the two, but might be too much bad blood.

Naw man. I didn't see the bite at all. I only saw the bite wound. I was trying to extrapolate when it happened.

And yeah. He was taken down only after knocking aside that silly flying side kick or whatever it was.

Notintheface,

Double standard? Dude...John hasn't got a racist bone in his body. He DOES have a problem with being called that word, especially by some spoiled white bread suburban kid.

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Double standard? Dude...John hasn't got a racist bone in his body. He DOES have a problem with being called that word, especially by some spoiled white bread suburban kid.

Kiddo you will learn this one day but there will always be a double standards.

A white person using the N word will be called a bad bad person.

A black person making fun of the way white people dance or calls them a cracker is considered comedy.

Hitting a woman, even though she is a trained fighter, will make you look like a douche.

Pushing like a girl(implying that Omar was the girl)....makes you look like Omar :) sorry couldn't resist dude. That push was half hearted or you need to do some push ups!

Dude, in a moment of extreme anger our true nature usually rises to the surface. His unfortunately did and he had a "KRAMER" moment! There is no way to put that genie back in the bottle. Plus, with all the **** he talked being directed at a female combined with his N word use just speaks volume about a person. It's kind of like watching people under duress.... Some people will loot during a riot others with help their neighbors protect their property.

Plus dude you are speaking to the wrong person about racism. I am Puerto Rican and I have had my fair share of run in with guys just like JFS:) and they did not just come in the shade of white. I remember one time. This Filipino girl I was dating had a little sister that used to love to call me Koko or how ever you say big brother. One day her stuttering cousin was there when she called me big brother. He flipped out and said "Why are you calling that spp spp spp spp SPIC" big brother! While he was stuttering I was in complete shock. He had the chance to correct his language as it took him a while to get out the word but he didn't" Oh, I forgot to mention, this same guy hung out with me and my ex for a few weeks before this happened. He broke bread in my home, I took him to hang out, helped him enroll in college, ect, ect.

Everyone is racist to some degree but it truly shows its head when we are in conflict with thoe offending race :) So i say... MAN up you cracker!

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Pushing like a girl....

The jury is out on this one. I want to see a birth certificate, dna test. Cause dat chick is a DUDE!!!

I just wonder if its been lopped off yet or not.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Hey Omar, why did you punk out? Why did the story you told at first COMPLETELY LEAVE OUT the fact that JFS got mounted and pounded? You only changed it when the video surfaced. There was no need to bite, I've NEVER seen a guillitine work when it's attempted by someone who IS MOUNTED!

Dude, you looked like a moron. First you were saying you outweighed Kat by 40lbs! Why did you lie? To try and scare her out of the fight maybe? That stuff only works on Rudy! And you know full well come Sept 29th your little buddy Rudy is gonna punk out on Anthony.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 05:16 PM

We know you were weren't born with a set of balls.

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Dude you are like a retarded parrot that can only say one thing.

We know, we get it already, you suck Bullshido's c@ck. You love it, you can't get enough of it. The more you stroke it here the more your masters allow you get at it.
I can hear it all now.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM thats some good johnosn. Can I have more , Neal." "No, you need to stir more poop elsewhere." "Ok, but I can have more right?" "Yes, of course. " " what should i do?" " Go harrass absolute strangers about event s that you weren't around for, spin widely and then come back for more tallywhacker." "hurry up now, Asia needs a new fluffer."

Fu-Pow
07-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Two comments:

1)Bwahahahahahaha....THAT'S Omarthefish?

2) This is why you shouldn't videotape challenge matches.

FP

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 05:28 PM
The jury is out on this one. I want to see a birth certificate, dna test. Cause dat chick is a DUDE!!!

Not for nothing, I thought it was a dude at first until I read the thread. But either way Omar still pushes like a girl :)

jo
07-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Dude you are like a retarded parrot that can only say one thing.

We know, we get it already, you suck Bullshido's c@ck. You love it, you can't get enough of it. The more you stroke it here the more your masters allow you get at it.
"

Looks like Jacko was sucking fists and elbows before he whined "let me up"!

It also looks like you have earned your 5th Dan in "****phobic response" from your Master Jacko!

Is that something to be REALLY proud of?

-jo

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 05:30 PM
ok to clarify.....
I meant that Omar pushed like a lil girl.

Pushing like a girl(implying that Omar was the girl)....makes you look like Omar

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Is this true??? Fu Pow is Location: Seattle, soon to be NYC??

Black Cloud
07-12-2007, 05:40 PM

I KNEW I saw that "girl" before!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xaugX6BJxQA

1bad65
07-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Keep talking Rudy. It's all you ever do.

When will you be down to see me and/or Taylor?

Taylor is going to Florida soon, I notice you still have not posted the gym's address and when to find you there.

Sept 29th approaches...

rogue
07-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Did we see the same video? I know the camera work was awful, but it looked to me like Springer knocked down the other guy who then got up and took him down with a double leg.

I couldn't tell if OS just missed, Springer blocked it or just moved out of the way. OS did do a good job of getting back into things real quick. I thought the bite happened toward the end when Springer had a forearm in OS's throat and his other hand in his face. Then again it could just be I expected to see a bite and that looked like the spot.:o

I still didn't see Springer get really pounded and he seemed pretty calm during it. I think OS was nuts to turn his back after Springer said, "We're not done".

jo
07-12-2007, 06:27 PM
I still didn't see Springer get really pounded and he seemed pretty calm during it. I think OS was nuts to turn his back after Springer said, "We're not done".

But it was Jacko who tapped.

Jacko was done.

So much for 35 years with Bill Chung, Steve Richards, and the rest of his "unamed" SPM Sifus.

Special Forces! Killing Hand To Hand in Pananma! Tong Wars! Inheriting Systems! USA Rep for Lion's Roar! The Killing Hand!

And all he had was "You gotta let me up"?

-jo

Black Jack II
07-12-2007, 06:28 PM
I was actually looking forward to seeing Springer in action, to bad it got so messed up and we did not see much. But I do give him mad props for actually adjusting his wicked sunglasses when OS was on top of him.....anyone else catch that, heh.

Yeah, turning your back on someone you just punched in the face is not a very smart idea, but again it was a fictional streetfight, nothing really street about it, a challenge match yes but if anyone claims anything else, pssah.

Tong Wars...???

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Keep talking Rudy. It's all you ever do.

When will you be down to see me and/or Taylor?

Taylor is going to Florida soon, I notice you still have not posted the gym's address and when to find you there.

Sept 29th approaches...

suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck , suck, suck, are you done yet? This is classic oral fixation, dude.

1bad65
07-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Still won't answer will you?

duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck,

Sept 29th approaches...

unkokusai
07-12-2007, 07:00 PM
LOL! Its like watching an old sitcom. You know Lucy is gonna screw up working at the chocolate factory but its fun to watch anyway!

jo
07-12-2007, 07:10 PM
http://z15.invisionfree.com/TruthMartialArts/index.php?showtopic=1403&st=60

This guy hit the nail on the head.

-----------------------

John has said, multiple times, on this board an others, that when he fights, it is until one person can't fight or gives up. John wanted this location. The BS side didn't, they were concerned with it being a parking lot and people being around, they offered to move it to a nearby field, John was the one refusing. This is exactly the kind of challenge he advocates (even going so far as to refer to it as assault as opposed to a match, since there are no rules and such). John got everything he has been asking for in the almost 2 years I have watched him post on multiple message boards.

Os took it to him like John says he wants it. John asked to stop the fight. That's it. No matter how John or anyone tries to spin it. John got what he asked for, what he has claimed no one would give him, and he had to ask for a break. That's it.

By the standards John advocates, John lost.

That's what has gotten everyone on BS running and why this is important here. John has proclaimed himself nearly unbeatable, claimed he would school Royce Gracie in a fight and send him to the hospital. Called out a large number of people on BS, issued an open challenge, said it would be no rules until one man couldn't continue or gave up, and then he gets what he asked for, and promptly has to back away from his previous statements. He wanted to change the venue, he wanted rules added into it.

John came off looking exactly like what he preaches against. And to their credit, I went and took a look at what BS is saying about this, and the members involved are being remarkably reserved about something that, considering the crap storm John has pointed in their direction in the past, they could really be talking a lot more **** about.

-------------------------

-jo

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 07:27 PM
He wanted to change the venue, he wanted rules added into it.

Reply]
I thought the She/Male wanted to change venues? JFS seemed to be complaining about *Thier* rules.

Water Dragon
07-12-2007, 07:43 PM
He wanted to change the venue, he wanted rules added into it.

Reply]
I thought the She/Male wanted to change venues? JFS seemed to be complaining about *Thier* rules.

How could you tell between all the profanity?

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I watched a few times.

MasterKiller
07-12-2007, 07:50 PM
I watched a few times.

Translation: "I jacked to the man-woman a few times."

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwweeeeee!! :mad:

tattooedmonk
07-12-2007, 09:09 PM
where can I find the video??....link please

bamboo bug
07-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=s3b1ropoUEs

Part 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xZEl6Jpvuy0

Lam Tong Long
07-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Whatever peoples perceptions of the outcome were, JFS did literally nothing.

For all his thousands of posts on various forums he had 5h1t all.

He used to give advice on 'adrenalin dump' and things yet when Jordan flying kicked him he did what exactly....? Erm, looked at the kid while he double legged him?

And this is the guy who used to brag that he could hit with 400-600lbs of force through his fingertips. He hit Jordan. Why is Jordan still alive? Remeber JFS claims he put his hand clean through the shoulder girdle of the huge doorman he hit. But Jordan isn't even hurt by it???????

I think it's plain to see that JFS is a completely deluded idiot.

He's just gone GLOBAL with it.

;) Enjoying the comments JFS?

wiz cool c
07-12-2007, 10:27 PM
If the black guy's a blue belt in BJJ I think that shows that BJJ is effective in a street fight. He got that big mother ****er in the mount and would have just keep beating that guy if he didn't let up.

Knifefighter
07-12-2007, 10:33 PM
If the black guy's a blue belt in BJJ I think that shows that BJJ is effective in a street fight. He got that big mother ****er in the mount and would have just keep beating that guy if he didn't let up.

But everyone knows that you never take the fight to the ground because it is covered with broken bottles and HIV infected needles and you will get jumped and knifed by all the guy's friends... not to mention the fact that when you are mounted all the guy on the bottom has to do is gouge your eyes out and rip your testicles off... especially if he is a kung fu master.

tattooedmonk
07-12-2007, 10:55 PM
All talk and no action ...well till the end.

It is no wonder that people still feel the way they do about martial arts and martial artist.

Kat should have her/his title(s) taken away for just being there . Whether she fought or not is irrelevant.

She/he is a liabilty to the sport and has shown total disrespect and total disregard for what the sport/arts is all about.

As for the black guy he did a great job defending himself.

All the foul language shows the level of maturity and intelligence of all involved.

FatherDog
07-12-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm not going to say **** about the physical altercation itself, because anyone who actually knows **** about fighting can come to their own conclusions about JFS' skill level.

I'm just going to say that anyone defending JFS' behavior on any level should fast forward to near the end of the second clip, listen to John sing-songing "****** boy" about thirty times, and take a good, long look at themselves and think "Do I want to be associated with someone who would do this, no matter what kind of provocation he was under? Would I ever taunt a black kid and repeatedly call him '****** boy'? Do I seriously want to be associated with someone that would, under any circumstance?"

tattooedmonk
07-12-2007, 11:04 PM
But everyone knows that you never take the fight to the ground because it is covered with broken bottles and HIV infected needles and you will get jumped and knifed by all the guy's friends... not to mention the fact that when you are mounted all the guy on the bottom has to do is gouge your eyes out and rip your testicles off... especially if he is a kung fu master.why are guys like you even here?? This is a forum for CMA and all you and your buddies do is knock it. I know that you have all these rights because you are and American , this is an open forum, and all that, but really why are you here??

Is there not enough people to teach BJJ to and is there not enough people knocking CMA and TMA as it is??

Why not be part of the solution instead of part of the problem?? Why not show people that do not know how to apply what it is that they have learned in CMA using what it is that you have learned doing all that it is that you do??

I mean at one time all of this was effective and applicable , but since it has been demilitarized, taught to the masses , etc. it has lost that.

So, instead of showing how different, lame, and how lost the CMA/ TMA community is, why not help change it for the better instead oif being a Smart @$$ and @$$HOLE all the time.??

Knifefighter
07-12-2007, 11:24 PM
why are guys like you even here?? This is a forum for CMA and all you and your buddies do is knock it. I know that you have all these rights because you are and American , this is an open forum, and all that, but really why are you here??

Actually, that was a joke. Haven't you seen all the posts about never taking a fight to the ground? Guess I should have put a smiley face. :)

unkokusai
07-12-2007, 11:26 PM
I'm not going to say **** about the physical altercation itself, because anyone who actually knows **** about fighting can come to their own conclusions about JFS' skill level.

I'm just going to say that anyone defending JFS' behavior on any level should fast forward to near the end of the second clip, listen to John sing-songing "****** boy" about thirty times, and take a good, long look at themselves and think "Do I want to be associated with someone who would do this, no matter what kind of provocation he was under? Would I ever taunt a black kid and repeatedly call him '****** boy'? Do I seriously want to be associated with someone that would, under any circumstance?"

A very good point.

SifuAbel
07-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Still won't answer will you?

duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck,

Sept 29th approaches...

You know the place, you know the day. Anthony will take all of 3 minutes. He didn't even last that long in his last fight.

But the point is moot. You won't be there. I'd have to go and find your ass in bum scat Texas. Why not show up WITH Taylor. Thats a novel idea.

The reason you and unkokusai make such a cute couple is that you both hide like b1tches.

If we were to put every **** on here that talked loads of ****, and didn't even have a picture of himself in the back row to show he wasn't some drooling geek, in one place they would populate a small city.

How about you SHOW us something. Now that we know you are Mike Renzo who trains at South Austin Gym under Rudy Vasquez. What are YOUR stats?

1bad65
07-12-2007, 11:58 PM
You really are a joke. You've said you coming to my gym. Remember? Or have you talked so much smack you can't keep it all straight? Me and Taylor don't live/work together, he does his thing I do mine. Keep avoiding the question, then after Taylor's trip is over, log back on and say how he was too scared to show up. That's how you do it.

The reason you and unkokusai make such a cute couple is that you both hide like b1tches.

If we were to put every **** on here that talked loads of ****, and didn't even have a picture of himself in the back row to show he wasn't some drooling geek, in one place they would populate a small city.

Well neither me nor unkokusai have ducked a fight either.

If we put all the people YOU DUCKED in one place, it would populate a BIG city.

Sept 29th approaches...

SifuAbel
07-13-2007, 12:35 AM
You really are a joke. You've said you coming to my gym. Actually, I commented that waiting and hoping that you'd provide the info AFTER I showed to Austin was nothing to base a trip on. Which is exactly what you quoted earlier. If I didn't do a search on BS for it, I still wouldn't know where you train. Go on, find the one that says , "i'm coming." It was HILARIOUS the way you **** a giant brick at the mere mention of "Hmmmmmm Vasquez". LOL!!! And then when I asked you if you were Rudy Vasquez himself you shat buckets of bricks and said NOTHING.

Keep avoiding the question, then after Taylor's trip is over, log back on and say how he was too scared to show up. That's how you do it.Oh for jeebus sakes, North Miami Elementary, 125th st and 13th avenue SEP 29TH 3:30PM IN THE BACK FIELD. Now go back to your all day sucker. There, you've been spoon fed the obvious. You can now STFU!!!

Well neither me nor unkokusai have ducked a fight either.bwa bwa-ha bwahahahahaha Unkokusai?!?!?!?! Your little buddy hasn't shown his face, name, location, pic, video, jack squat, accepted a fight, EVER, IN YEARS. LMAO!!!! And you, you got a GD thing to show? Video, anything?

Sept 29th approaches...At least you can tell time. You're not too smart for much else. :rolleyes:

sunfist
07-13-2007, 02:01 AM
See kiddies, this is what happens when you take the internet seriously.

MasterKiller
07-13-2007, 06:34 AM
why are guys like you even here?? This is a forum for CMA and all you and your buddies do is knock it. I know that you have all these rights because you are and American , this is an open forum, and all that, but really why are you here??

Is there not enough people to teach BJJ to and is there not enough people knocking CMA and TMA as it is??

Why not be part of the solution instead of part of the problem?? Why not show people that do not know how to apply what it is that they have learned in CMA using what it is that you have learned doing all that it is that you do??

I mean at one time all of this was effective and applicable , but since it has been demilitarized, taught to the masses , etc. it has lost that.

So, instead of showing how different, lame, and how lost the CMA/ TMA community is, why not help change it for the better instead oif being a Smart @$$ and @$$HOLE all the time.??

When you try to help someone, you get 53 spin-off threads about how they really know what they are talking about and you are just a hater. Then, around the 54th thread, they calm down and start to listen.

It's less work to just point and laugh.

xcakid
07-13-2007, 07:12 AM
He who mocks the essence of the mind of the spiritual does not bask in the heavenly glory of the mind of the essence! :mad:
What I mean is, I extend to you an invitation to a game of chess at the secret underground ninja temple fortress of the mind!

Nah, nah, that's BS. I won't fight there. I say the parking lot in front of the 7-11. We have to guzzle down a 16oz grape slushee before each move. I'll even wear gloves and a revealing tank top for you big boy. :p

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-13-2007, 07:23 AM
Kat should have her/his title(s) taken away for just being there . Whether she fought or not is irrelevant.

Reply]
Not to mention such extreme steroid use that she has become manly.

Knifefighter
07-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Apparently these were the videos that started the whole challenge clusterfuk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCoVsUBhqI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyGvlX0_Pw

Iron_Eagle_76
07-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Apparently these were the videos that started the whole challenge clusterfuk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCoVsUBhqI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyGvlX0_Pw

You know, I have said this several times. If you can't take people laughing and trolling, don't post your sh*t on the internet. Even if it is good people will sh*t on it and call it crap, so why start something of that magnitude. Either A. post it, and get critisism or compliment from the few who will help you and prepare for the sh*tstorm of trolls and idiots or B. Don't post it!!

Dragonzbane76
07-13-2007, 12:09 PM
HAHA I laughed pretty hard on the vids of this omar guy. Someone actually took the time, and effort needs an applause.

I agree if you don't want your SH!T commented about and have very thin skin don't post it for everyone to see. Just shear stupidity, that video was a painful display of the pure stupidity of humanity in action. They need a nomination for the Darwin awards (both sides). I just wasted 8 min. of my life and I want it back now. Would have been less painful having someone pull my lungs out my ass than to watch this. I am amazed daily and reminded again and again when you think no one could possibly be that stupid you have someone step forward.

3cents in the bucket.....

cjurakpt
07-13-2007, 01:40 PM
actually, some of the movements in the first video is very good in terms of health perspective, namely the "coiling" type moves and "creep down": all very good for spine, pelvic floor, lymphatics, etc.; I won't say anything about the "fa jing" type stuff,as I don't know (well, really I do, but I don't care); as far as martial training, maybe good, maybe irrelevant, also don't know / care; but good point about the fact that no matter what you post, someone will say something bad about it, possibly because they are uniformed idiots, but that's life...

tattooedmonk
07-13-2007, 02:11 PM
actually, some of the movements in the first video is very good in terms of health perspective, namely the "coiling" type moves and "creep down": all very good for spine, pelvic floor, lymphatics, etc.; I won't say anything about the "fa jing" type stuff,as I don't know (well, really I do, but I don't care); as far as martial training, maybe good, maybe irrelevant, also don't know / care; but good point about the fact that no matter what you post, someone will say something bad about it, possibly because they are uniformed idiots, but that's life...Well this is the problem, most people do not have the knowledge and backround to know how this is used and how it will benefit them on a health and fitness level.

I have seen people try to take exercises like these and say they have martial application. :rolleyes: The essential actions can be used in martial application but not how they are seen here.

The Xia
07-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Nah, nah, that's BS. I won't fight there. I say the parking lot in front of the 7-11. We have to guzzle down a 16oz grape slushee before each move. I'll even wear gloves and a revealing tank top for you big boy.
You are acquainted with the semi-annual 7-11 Kumite hosted by the Koga Ninja clan (which holds great influence over many convenient stores)? Your stipulations about guzzling 16oz grape slushees before each move shows that you understand that the tiger of the mind is the lotus of the temple of the tiger of the mind! You are indeed wise. What clan are part of? I am a 30th Dan Grandmaster Guru Sensei in the Wudang-Shaolin Ninja Do Pai, founded by General Tso during the Three Kingdoms period. Since you are obviously a fellow warrior ninja monk, I shall repost my meaningful story as a sign that the fox of the heart of the spiritual of the crane of the mind has entered the gates of the temple of the tiger of the mind of the essence of enlightenment of the tiger of the mind. :cool:

Once upon a time there was an old man frying a fish. To the old man’s surprise, the fish suddenly leapt onto his shoulder and whispered tales of long dead warrior ninja monks into his left ear. After hearing the glorious tales, the old man exclaimed, “But why do you tell me these things? For I am a simple old man who only wishes to eat.” The fish responded, “You may be an old man, but time holds many secrets that can only be unlocked through the mind of clouds of the mind of the tiger.” “But what do you mean?” said the old man. The fish solemnly explained, “The shadows of enlightenment beckon the sparrow. The panther of the soul is the spiritual of the heart of the universal awareness of the dragon of the mind.” The old man threw the fish onto a field of grass outside his home. The fish morphed into a beautiful woman and ran away into the mountains. The old man became a farmer of tea leaves. The den of the lion is the spiritual of the mind of the enlightened sage of the spiritual forest of the den of the lion.
The moral being that I’m too deadly for my shirt. :cool:

wingchunmike
07-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Why would Omar want to fight a girl anyway?
That is a totally no-win situation for a man.
If you win then everyone will still think that you are a punk who beat up a girl, but if you lose (or even if she puts up a good fight against you or even lands a few blows against you) then you can never show your face in public again due to the humiliation!

unkokusai
07-13-2007, 03:39 PM
then you can never show your face in public again due to the humiliation!

Like JFS now.

tattooedmonk
07-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Why would Omar want to fight a girl anyway?
That is a totally no-win situation for a man.
If you win then everyone will still think that you are a punk who beat up a girl, but if you lose (or even if she puts up a good fight against you or even lands a few blows against you) then you can never show your face in public again due to the humiliation!
He is not a she!!!:eek:

Fu-Pow
07-13-2007, 05:57 PM
But everyone knows that you never take the fight to the ground because it is covered with broken bottles and HIV infected needles and you will get jumped and knifed by all the guy's friends... not to mention the fact that when you are mounted all the guy on the bottom has to do is gouge your eyes out and rip your testicles off... especially if he is a kung fu master.

I think what it shows is that the ground is a vulnerable position. Both those guys are lucky that there wasn't someone waiting "in the wings" to pound them or worse from that position....steel toed boot to the head anyone?. Its shows that groundgrappling knowledge is essential but that it is also essential to get up and out of a ground grappling situation as quickly as possible.

I have to say as I was watching this video though I heard the voice in the back of my head "90% of fights go to the ground...[echo] ground...ground....ground....[echo]"

FP

xcakid
07-13-2007, 07:17 PM
What clan are part of? I am a 30th Dan Grandmaster Guru Sensei in the Wudang-Shaolin Ninja Do Pai, founded by General Tso during the Three Kingdoms period. Since you are obviously a fellow warrior ninja monk, I shall repost my meaningful story as a sign that the fox of the heart of the spiritual of the crane of the mind has entered the gates of the temple of the tiger of the mind of the essence of enlightenment of the tiger of the mind. :cool:

I am of the I-Ching Bu-ti clan. Also GM of Gun Go Pow. And created my own style of Hung Wei Lo. Under approval of Great GM Kim Young Guy. :Bow: May a 1000 goats mow your yard so you may enjoy the peace of your weekend. :D

Mr Punch
07-13-2007, 09:12 PM
I think what it shows is that the ground is a vulnerable position. Both those guys are lucky that there wasn't someone waiting "in the wings" to pound them or worse from that position....steel toed boot to the head anyone?.Silly statement. If there was anybody waiting do you think either one of them would have chosen that option? It's not like it's an automatic reflex.
Its shows that groundgrappling knowledge is essential but that it is also essential to get up and out of a ground grappling situation as quickly as possible. Which nearly anyone, including most BJJers, would agree with.

Mr Punch
07-13-2007, 09:17 PM
BTW, this BS was appalling: too much pride, no honour or personal honesty. Springer shouldn't have been going off with that ****** boy ****, whether Jordan started it or not, and Omar, there's no ****ing way you should be defending that... aren't you black for a start?

This made Bullshido and their 'opponents' look like idiots and thugs and furthermore, look like they couldn't fight for ****.

Looks like we've come full circle: Bullshido started by calling lying TMAists on their 'super' techs and bs posturing, and now that's all they're doing.

Knifefighter
07-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Bullshido started by calling lying TMAists on their 'super' techs and bs posturing, and now that's all they're doing.

The best part was starting off the fight off with a nice TMA Bullshido flying sidekick that missed, and landing on his back on the ground.

Golden Spider
07-14-2007, 12:55 AM
See? TEMPLE training! You need to train IN A TEMPLE! Or a cave, caves are good. Sheesh, and folks call *me* crazy...:cool:

rogue
07-14-2007, 05:34 AM
The best part was starting off the fight off with a nice TMA Bullshido flying sidekick that missed, and landing on his back on the ground.

Maybe he was trying a new way of jumping guard, if it worked you'd all be training it this weekend.:D

For all the CMA guys yelling Gong Sau(sp?), how do those usually go down? What are the rules and what constitutes a win?

John Takeshi
07-14-2007, 05:39 AM
You are acquainted with the semi-annual 7-11 Kumite hosted by the Koga Ninja clan (which holds great influence over many convenient stores)? Your stipulations about guzzling 16oz grape slushees before each move shows that you understand that the tiger of the mind is the lotus of the temple of the tiger of the mind! You are indeed wise. What clan are part of? I am a 30th Dan Grandmaster Guru Sensei in the Wudang-Shaolin Ninja Do Pai, founded by General Tso during the Three Kingdoms period. Since you are obviously a fellow warrior ninja monk, I shall repost my meaningful story as a sign that the fox of the heart of the spiritual of the crane of the mind has entered the gates of the temple of the tiger of the mind of the essence of enlightenment of the tiger of the mind. :cool:

I may be a ninja, true. But I am also a man. And men do have feelings.

I walk with heavy heart today.:(

5Animals1Path
07-14-2007, 06:16 AM
For all the CMA guys yelling Gong Sau(sp?), how do those usually go down? What are the rules and what constitutes a win?

No audience, rules/conditions for win set out by challenged, like most historical "duels".

This is of course, assuming two people who have enough confidence in themselves to win, enough humility to take losing without talking about it (let alone suing/pressing charges), and still angry enough to fight each other.

I don't imagine it happens very often, because if there's two people like that involved, it'd have to be some pretty serious sh!t between them not to otherwise settle it.

AJM
07-14-2007, 08:56 AM
If they were really serious there would be a beatdown with no hot air.

Shaolin Wookie
07-14-2007, 10:06 AM
And I bet it would not be pretty.

Shaolin Wookie
07-14-2007, 10:06 AM
And would wind up on the ground.

The Xia
07-14-2007, 11:57 AM
I am of the I-Ching Bu-ti clan. Also GM of Gun Go Pow. And created my own style of Hung Wei Lo. Under approval of Great GM Kim Young Guy. :Bow: May a 1000 goats mow your yard so you may enjoy the peace of your weekend. :D
Thankyou grandmaster. Would you happen to be acquinted with sifu David Carradine?

I may be a ninja, true. But I am also a man. And men do have feelings.

I walk with heavy heart today.:(
Why? Perhaps you will feel better if you meditate on the way of the Judo Katana. When you feel better, feel free to share your teachings involving the spiritualization of the tiger mind.

bredmond812
07-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Hey, it is probably moot by now, but this isnt the second board that this challenge match has spilled into. Even Emptyflower has more than one thread dedicated to this subject and related info, totalling over 65 pages.

I wonder if VH1 is going to tap into this and put this on some kind of "Greatest Internet Beefs" show.

B Red

Fu-Pow
07-15-2007, 07:37 AM
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fu-Pow View Post
I think what it shows is that the ground is a vulnerable position. Both those guys are lucky that there wasn't someone waiting "in the wings" to pound them or worse from that position....steel toed boot to the head anyone?.

Silly statement. If there was anybody waiting do you think either one of them would have chosen that option? It's not like it's an automatic reflex.

My suggestion to you is that should you get in any kind of group altercation you take it straight to the ground and stay there as long as possible. Hope you enjoyed your teeth why you had them.

Quote:
Its shows that groundgrappling knowledge is essential but that it is also essential to get up and out of a ground grappling situation as quickly as possible.

Which nearly anyone, including most BJJers, would agree with.

Really? Then why are competitions like UFC (started by a BJJer) structured such that groundgrappling can go on the full length of the match? It makes no sense.

Knifefighter
07-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Really? Then why are competitions like UFC (started by a BJJer) structured such that groundgrappling can go on the full length of the match? It makes no sense.

Because the UFC is a one on one fight.

Knifefighter
07-15-2007, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Its shows that groundgrappling knowledge is essential but that it is also essential to get up and out of a ground grappling situation as quickly as possible.

Actually, I would say it shows how effective ground control can be against someone who is much bigger.

It also shows that you've got nothing to worry about in staying on the ground in a "multiple opponent" situation when your backup outnumbers the other side's backup.

Fu-Pow
07-15-2007, 08:16 AM

And?

Knifefighter
07-15-2007, 08:20 AM
And?

In a one-on-one fight, the fight goes where it goes. Obviously a BJJ, Sambo, or wrestling stylist would like to control and finish the fight on the ground.

Mr Punch
07-15-2007, 08:22 AM
My suggestion to you is that should you get in any kind of group altercation you take it straight to the ground and stay there as long as possible. Hope you enjoyed your teeth why you had them. You just completely ignored my point: this wasn't a group brawl and the chances of it turning into one were very very slight.

No-one else was going to back Springer up: Omar was the only one there who maybe would have done but he grabbed the camera to film it. Jordan made the right call in risking the takedown - as evidenced by the fact that he then wasn't subsequently stomped by any of Springer's companions.

On another board, somebody said: if the guy with the camera had been another enemy with a knife it would have been a different story. It wasn't. If it had have been a chance, I'm sure Jordan wouldn't have gone for the double leg... although with that ****-poor flying kick, maybe not... :p

The only problem with a double-leg on concrete in that kind of sit IMO is that if Springer had have cracked his head the wrong way off the tarmac, Jordan may have been facing a manslaughter/murder charge. Since he had the opportunity to sucker punch Springer, he should've prob gone for a quick standing choke.

Knifefighter is right about the UFC too.

boshea
07-15-2007, 11:45 AM

And?

I think the point KF is trying to make is that in a one-on-one fight (such as a UFC match), you don't have to worry about your opponent's buddies attacking you when you've taken the figh to the ground, because in a one-on-one fight (by definition), his buddies aren't there to back him up.

Fu-Pow
07-15-2007, 02:05 PM
It also shows that you've got nothing to worry about in staying on the ground in a "multiple opponent" situation when your backup outnumbers the other side's backup.

It only takes one steel toed kick to the face. Numbers don't really matter, ground is dangerous place to be when its not the ring.

FP

Fu-Pow
07-15-2007, 02:18 PM
You just completely ignored my point:

Didn't ignore it.....didn't understand it.

this wasn't a group brawl and the chances of it turning into one were very very slight.

It doesn't have to be a "brawl." When you are involved in grappling on the ground, it makes you vulnerable to being attacked by an opponent that it not directly engaged with you.

My point is that the strategy taking it to the ground presents an added element of risk when other people are involved. Everyone there was a trained martial artist. The dude in the headlock could have taken all kinds of pounding in the flanks from the Omarthefish for example.

No-one else was going to back Springer up: Omar was the only one there who maybe would have done but he grabbed the camera to film it. Jordan made the right call in risking the takedown
On another board, somebody said: if the guy with the camera had been another enemy with a knife it would have been a different story. It wasn't. If it had have been a chance, I'm sure Jordan wouldn't have gone for the double leg... although with that ****-poor flying kick, maybe not... :p

Hindsight is 20/20. To say that it was a good call in hindsight is stating the obvious. Reality works in terms of probabilities, not absolute. My point is that there is a much higher probability of sustaining injuries while engaged in ground grappling for extended periods of time with other people around.

I've been in a bar brawl before. I was smacked upside the head with a beer bottle (which left a one inch gash near my temple) and pummeled by 3 dudes. Because of my kung fu training I was able to stay on my feet and cover up. If I'd gone to the ground my head would have been in direct vicinity of these dudes feet. One of them is wearing a boot and all of a sudden I'd be missing some teeth.

Extended ground grappling is fine for the ring, a controlled one on one situation. But for street, stay on your feet (hey and it rhymes too.) This doesn't negate the necessity of learning to grapple on the ground. It just means that if you go down, you need to learn to get up and out quickly.

If NHB type events want to reflect "reality" better than they should put a time limit on ground grappling....long enough to demonstrate skill but short enough to reflect the vulnerability of that position on the street.

FP

Fu-Pow
07-15-2007, 02:22 PM
In a one-on-one fight, the fight goes where it goes. Obviously a BJJ, Sambo, or wrestling stylist would like to control and finish the fight on the ground.

I think that's an acceptable strategy if 1) you are already there and 2) if its your specialty......but what we're really talking about is time. In the ring you can spend 30 minutes on the ground trying to tap out the opponent. On the street you'd want to finish it in 3 seconds, get up and get out of that vulnerable position.

FP

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-15-2007, 02:37 PM
If NHB type events want to reflect "reality" better than they should put a time limit on ground grappling....long enough to demonstrate skill but short enough to reflect the vulnerability of that position on the street

Reply]
Or have guys from the opposing team run in and start kicking the guy on top and beating him silly as soon as it goes to the ground. :D

Knifefighter
07-15-2007, 02:39 PM
I think that's an acceptable strategy if 1) you are already there and 2) if its your specialty......but what we're really talking about is time. In the ring you can spend 30 minutes on the ground trying to tap out the opponent. On the street you'd want to finish it in 3 seconds, get up and get out of that vulnerable position.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm guessing you have very little, or no, experience in real fights that have gone to the ground.

I am pretty experienced in both being involved in street fights that have gone to the ground, as well as being witness to them, and my conclusion is different than yours.

Funny how it is almost always the guys with no, or extremely limited, actual groundfighting experience on the street who make all the proclamations on how bad it is to go there.

boshea
07-15-2007, 02:46 PM
If NHB type events want to reflect "reality" better than they should put a time limit on ground grappling....long enough to demonstrate skill but short enough to reflect the vulnerability of that position on the street.

Or have guys from the opposing team run in and start kicking the guy on top and beating him silly as soon as it goes to the ground. :D

Why wait 'till it goes to the ground? How about matches with two or more fighters on each side, all in the ring at the same time from start to finish? Might have to make the ring a bit bigger though...

Fu-Pow
07-15-2007, 03:17 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm guessing you have very little, or no, experience in real fights that have gone to the ground.

I am pretty experienced in both being involved in street fights that have gone to the ground, as well as being witness to them, and my conclusion is different than yours.

Funny how it is almost always the guys with no, or extremely limited, actual groundfighting experience on the street who make all the proclamations on how bad it is to go there.

When you can't make your point by other means, you go "ad hominem", ie rather than attack the argument, you attack the credibility of the arguer.

It's a pointless debate tactic and its how things devolves into name calling and speculation about what people may or may not know.

If you want to criticize the merits of my argument go right ahead, if you want to question my credibility then I'd rather not waste my time qualifying myself to someone I've never met.

Or better yet why don't you present an anecdote to support your position....much as I did?

It would be much more productive.

FP

rogue
07-15-2007, 04:30 PM

I'm not a ground fighter by any stretch of anybody's imagination, and believe that the ground can be a very bad place, but somehow during a recent situation that got out of hand, I found myself behind the guy I was dealing with and ended up putting him into of all things a rear naked choke. I didn't think, "Hey, I'm going to the ground and that's bad, I better let this guy go". I did use it as a control by sinking it, and then loosening it if he behaved. I even realized that I was in a fairly secure position from others as I had him as a shield.

tattooedmonk
07-15-2007, 05:44 PM
If NHB type events want to reflect "reality" better than they should put a time limit on ground grappling....long enough to demonstrate skill but short enough to reflect the vulnerability of that position on the street

Reply]
Or have guys from the opposing team run in and start kicking the guy on top and beating him silly as soon as it goes to the ground. :DI love the way these guys dismiss that this possibly and quite probability would happen in a REAL street fight. Most times if your friend( or their's) or someone you know is getting beat down things like this happen (someone kicking or attacking them who is not involved)or someone is stepping in to stop it. In the video no one stepped in or got involved because of various reasons or excuses. I bet most of them did not even really come there to fight but to talk **** and maybe resolve issues or whatever.

The point is that more times than not someone is going to interfer and the odds will be against you , so going to the groound and spending any significant time on the ground without the immediate endning of the fight as a stategy and all that is not very realistic.

Like it was said if it goes to the ground it should be eneded as quickly as possible and you should get back up on you feet to either fight or take flight. But you would not want to stay on the ground no matter how bad @$$ your groundfighting skills are ( punching and or grappling).

I would like to see two on one fights or three on two fight in MMA events . This would add a more realistic element to the equation.

I wonder how long someone would stay on the ground wrestling around then.

tattooedmonk
07-15-2007, 05:45 PM
When you can't make your point by other means, you go "ad hominem", ie rather than attack the argument, you attack the credibility of the arguer.

It's a pointless debate tactic and its how things devolves into name calling and speculation about what people may or may not know.

If you want to criticize the merits of my argument go right ahead, if you want to question my credibility then I'd rather not waste my time qualifying myself to someone I've never met.

Or better yet why don't you present an anecdote to support your position....much as I did?

It would be much more productive.

FPwell said my friend!

Notintheface
07-15-2007, 06:45 PM
I would like to see two on one fights or three on two fight in MMA events . This would add a more realistic element to the equation.

lol no matter how you shake it, MMA or TAM, if you get jumped by a large amount of people you have two choices. You can either run or get your ass whooped. Do not think percentages are in you favor no matter how hard you train. But with MMA, at least you know you are physically fit, able to take a few blows and have good endurance. With Kung fu lol you have the deadly eye poke..... Guess which one is better :)

1bad65
07-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Actually, I commented that waiting and hoping that you'd provide the info AFTER I showed to Austin was nothing to base a trip on. Which is exactly what you quoted earlier. If I didn't do a search on BS for it, I still wouldn't know where you train. Go on, find the one that says , "i'm coming." It was HILARIOUS the way you **** a giant brick at the mere mention of "Hmmmmmm Vasquez". LOL!!! And then when I asked you if you were Rudy Vasquez himself you shat buckets of bricks and said NOTHING.

You really are not too bright. I did not "sh*t a brick" when you figured where I train, I have had it posted on BS for years. I was surprised you took so long to figure it out. But now I see how bright you are, so I can't assume you have even basic common sense.

Oh for jeebus sakes, North Miami Elementary, 125th st and 13th avenue SEP 29TH 3:30PM IN THE BACK FIELD. Now go back to your all day sucker. There, you've been spoon fed the obvious. You can now STFU!!!

ANOTHER FIELD FIGHT!!!! wow, you never cease to amaze. Taylor asked for the gym/dojo/academy where you will be, not ANOTHER field address.

bwa bwa-ha bwahahahahaha Unkokusai?!?!?!?! Your little buddy hasn't shown his face, name, location, pic, video, jack squat, accepted a fight, EVER, IN YEARS. LMAO!!!! And you, you got a GD thing to show? Video, anything?

And you have?

At least you can tell time. You're not too smart for much else. :rolleyes:

Sept 29th approaches...

Black Jack II
07-15-2007, 07:05 PM
I think certain people always equate the ground with being tied up in some unmovable top/bottom position which imho limits the whole range of what ground grappling means.

Is the ground a bad place?

Hellz yes it could be a horrible position to be in, but it could also be the place where you finnish the things you need to finnish and even find protection their depending on the context of the situation.

It's all about the context

No two fights are always the same, no two people are always going to perform the same on any given day, no two enviroments, no two mindsets.....

Knifefighter
07-15-2007, 07:34 PM

This is valid when it is relevant to the argument.

In this case you are making your statements based on theory and speculation vs. actual experience. Actual experience tells me that you are wrong.

Every real fight I have been, with the exception of two, has gone to the ground. This includes multiple opponents and groups of combatants. I have also witnessed many fights that have gone to the ground. The only time that it has turned out badly for the person taking it down has been one guy whose opponent bit him in the chest when he pulled guard.

tattooedmonk
07-15-2007, 07:37 PM

lol no matter how you shake it, MMA or TAM, if you get jumped by a large amount of people you have two choices. You can either run or get your ass whooped. Do not think percentages are in you favor no matter how hard you train. But with MMA, at least you know you are physically fit, able to take a few blows and have good endurance. With Kung fu lol you have the deadly eye poke..... Guess which one is better :)I am just curious as to where people get the idea that KUNGFU / CMA practitioners/ fighters are not in good shape and can not lay the smackdown on any mother F#cker just like guys who do MMA.

I understand the current state of TMA schools ( Mc Kwoons)and how they have fooled people and lead them to believe BS with all the rituals and the traditions, etc., but how come you all think that we all ( kung fu/ CMartist) are like this???

And who says you are going to get your @$$ whooped with multiple attackers??