PDA

View Full Version : jkd (shake head) hopeless!

02-20-2001, 04:37 PM
all I can say is all styles suck. Northern is best.
northern kungfu is more superior then the south a lot of other styles still exists in some other form such as taekwondo,modern kickboxing etc apart from it still existing in their original form and style . China^s histories has shown that all conquering armies,generals,kings comes from the north and are all practitioners of northern devastating kungfu.Take one good example is that the original shaolin exist in the north and that the south is just an adopted short-cut style or version of northern kungfu.
no southern kf is good enough to defeat northern styles.all southerners are p**fs.small d!ckless and no power.only banging arms and heads.you morons will get arthritis and braindamage.hope you do morons.your art is b*llsh!
if you think you are good bring it on.you name the time and place and i'll kick your @s

Kung Lek
02-20-2001, 10:27 PM
why do you have so much bitterness and hate inside of you.

You trained 15 years according to your profile.

15 years? and still so much bitterness?

unusual, to be sure.
chill out man, you will not be heard with an attitude like that.

peace

Kung Lek

Mike JKD
02-21-2001, 12:18 AM
I couldn't agree more. Even if you had anything of value to say, no one will even hear it, and some of us would even be inclined to tel you to shut up and prove it. If you are proud of your style, great. If you're loyal to your teacher, super. But don't go around badmouthing everyone else. It's just bad manners.
Mike

Nature is ruled by the redness of fang and claw...
Ernest Hemmingway

GreyMystik
02-21-2001, 12:47 AM
guys, don't even bother responding...he's posted a similar thread on nearly every forum in here..just trolling for responses!