PDA

View Full Version : We are idiots...

Knifefighter
07-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Check out this thread if you get a chance:

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47178

The cliff notes version:
================================================== =
Woman??/man?? kickboxer dude/dudess who is already on probation drives several hours (with a gun and weed in the car) with his or her internet fight buddies to do a challenge match in a parking lot agaisnt some skinny dude that was trash talking him/her on an internet MA site. Everybody talks trash back and forth for about 20 minutes.

Finally, instead of the skinny dude fighting the woman??/man?? kickboxer (the original challenge match), a bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude goes after a black dude in the woman??/man?? kickboxer's entourage. The black dude takes him down, takes mount, gets out of a half-assed guillotine, and throws a few blows, stopping when the white dude tells him to stop.

Black dude gets up and walks away as white dude follows, hurling racial epithets at him the whole time. Racial tirade continues as woman??/man?? kickboxer and entourage gets back into car for long drive back home.

Watching this fiasco made me realize how the internet has the potential to turn what are just normal idiots into complete idiots (and I include myself in both groups).

Knifefighter
07-12-2007, 11:06 AM
It also made me realize I need to appologize for the many times I have been an idiot with my posts... especially to guys like James who are probably the least likely to act like idiots.

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2007, 11:17 AM
It brings out the worse in us, this is true.
But also the good stuff, you've had some great posts too.

Tom Kagan
07-12-2007, 11:32 AM
The "Woman??/man??": Kat Johnson, W.I.K.B.A. ranked amateur fighter, 3 time NAGA BJJ gold medalist. Uses the online pseudonym "AnnaTrocity"

"skinny dude": Omar, long time bagua practitioner. I don't know his last name. Uses the online pseudonyms "bailewen" (??),"Omar" & "omarthefish"

"Black dude" - Jordan Raynor, TKD blackbelt/BJJ bluebelt, amateur fighter. Uses the online pseudonyms "Osiris", "The Villian", & "Spider Baseball"

"bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude" : John "Jack" F. Springer, Southern Praying Mantis practitioner. Uses the online pseudonyms "JFS USA", "JFS" & "JF Springer"

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 11:41 AM
omarthefish ??? I take he h:cool:s been in jail a few times ?

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 11:42 AM
"bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude" : John "Jack" F. Springer, Southern Praying Mantis This says it all....

Notintheface
07-12-2007, 11:45 AM
WTF is up with the fanny pack???? There are no fanny packs in street fighting!

Ultimatewingchun
07-12-2007, 12:16 PM
This is not related to this thread, but you've got to see this... :eek:

If you go to youtube and put in the name "AnnaTrocity" for a search, you'll find a link to a video of her and Omar. CLICK THE LINK.

Now you're brought to the vid itself - but instead of clicking on the vid - click the vid to the right on a side bar that's entitled:

"John F Kennedy's bodyguards being told told to stay away from JFK."

This truly seems to be a legit vid taken just a minute or two before the gunfire. That's all I'm going to say for now. You've got to see this vid for yourself.

HOLY 5HIT !!!

t_niehoff
07-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Check out this thread if you get a chance:

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47178

The cliff notes version:
Woman??/man?? kickboxer dude/dudess who is already on probation drives several hours (with a gun and weed in the car) with his or her internet fight buddies to do a challenge match in a parking lot agaisnt some skinny dude that was trash talking him/her on an internet MA site. Everybody talks trash back and forth for about 20 minutes.

Finally, instead of the skinny dude fighting the woman??/man?? kickboxer (the original challenge match), a bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude goes after a black dude in the woman??/man?? kickboxer's entourage. The black dude takes him down, takes mount, gets out of a half-assed guillotine, and throws a few blows, stopping when the white dude tells him to stop.

Black dude gets up and walks away as white dude follows, hurling racial epithets at him the whole time. Racial tirade continues as woman??/man?? kickboxer and entourage gets back into car for long drive back home.

Watching this fiasco made me realize how the internet has the potential to turn what are just normal idiots into complete idiots (and I include myself in both groups).

ROFLOL! And this is exactly what I love about the internet! This is side-splitting fun. Or, as we call it here in St. Louis, a Saturday night at the local 7-11 lot. ;)

CFT
07-12-2007, 03:39 PM
"bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude" : John "Jack" F. Springer, Southern Praying Mantis practitioner. Uses the online pseudonyms "JFS USA", "JFS" & "JF Springer"He used to be a Hung Gar practitioner before he got into SPM.

Matrix
07-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Watching this fiasco made me realize how the internet has the potential to turn what are just normal idiots into complete idiots (and I include myself in both groups).Well now we have the video evidence to prove that your statement is 100% accurate. That was one pathetic display from beginning to end, but especially at the end. Keeping in mind that we all vulnerable to flipping the idiot bit. And yes, we are all idiots. In situations like this there are no winners, just a bunch of losers.

It also made me realize I need to appologize for the many times I have been an idiot with my posts... especially to guys like James who are probably the least likely to act like idiots.Dale, Your words show that you are a class act. It's pretty clear to me that you are in a different league from those guys. Lets pull up this thread and video whenever we get a little too heated in our discussions - at least it can have a positive effect by serving as a bad example.

Peace,
Bill

anerlich
07-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Interesting fashion sense shown by several participants.

What an staggeringly horrible and moronic exhibition that was. Those people give trailer trash a bad name.

Royal Dragon
07-12-2007, 08:00 PM
The "Woman??/man??": Kat Johnson, W.I.K.B.A. ranked amateur fighter, 3 time NAGA BJJ gold medalist. Uses the online pseudonym "AnnaTrocity"

Reply]
Well, if there is ANY argument against Steriod use, SHE is it!

Lugoman
07-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Up until the GnP, that looked just like the armature dramas the community college film students put up on our local public access channel.

Only way late at night.

AndrewS
07-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Dale,

my respects for publically sharing a moment of realizing one's own bull$hit. That's not always the easiest of things to do. In general, people need to stop taking this online garbage seriously, and generally grow the f_ck up.

Personally, I find this whole episode more than mildly disturbing. I train because I love to, and I'll grant respect to anyone who trains any art with dedication and honesty. This whole clusterf_ck is disgraceful to all involved on so many levels that I can barely wrap my head around the insult to intelligence it presents (by intelligence, I mean sentience in general).

Aside from the the whole honesty/honor/keeping one's word thing. . . BRINGING A F_CKIN' GUN AND DOPE TO A GOD**** CRIME SCENE WHILE ON PROBABTION!!!!! That just offends me. It's. . . . . sloppy. . . unprofessional. . . weak. Mentioning it on the internet afterwards. . . it just offends me as former juvenile (and occasional adult) deliquent.

Andrew

P.S. The test levels are *not* normal on that woman. She really needs to use a less androgenic stack; her vocal cords are thickening.

anerlich
07-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Aside from the the whole honesty/honor/keeping one's word thing. . . BRINGING A F_CKIN' GUN AND DOPE TO A GOD**** CRIME SCENE WHILE ON PROBABTION!!!!! That just offends me. It's. . . . . sloppy. . . unprofessional. . . weak. Mentioning it on the internet afterwards. . . it just offends me as former juvenile (and occasional adult) deliquent.

The only thing stupider is allowing the admissions of criminal conduct to be videotaped and posted on Youtube.

You're right about that "person"'s voice - that just ain't natural. I'd see her lips move, but it sounded like some male offscreen's voice. Alarming, like most of the stuff in that vid.

The word "loser" seems grossly inadequate.

tattooedmonk
07-12-2007, 11:52 PM

Reply]
Well, if there is ANY argument against Steriod use, SHE is it!I do not think he is a she!!!! The walk , The talk ,the body. :p:rolleyes::eek:

tattooedmonk
07-12-2007, 11:54 PM
All talk and no action ...well till the end.

It is no wonder that people still feel the way they do about martial arts and martial artist.

Kat should have her/his title(s) taken away for just being there . Whether she fought or not is irrelevant.

She/he is a liabilty to the sport and has shown total disrespect and total disregard for what the sport/arts is all about.

As for the black guy he did a great job defending himself.

All the foul language shows the level of maturity and intelligence of all involved.

Ultimatewingchun
07-13-2007, 06:45 AM
Btw....here's the link to the JKF archival video. I was so shocked by it that I wasn't even thinking straight about how to provide a link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UFpPjjKdUds

Ernie
07-13-2007, 07:33 AM
I think you all feel for a jim carrey joke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCg4u9Ao84E

:p

k gledhill
07-13-2007, 07:53 AM
lmao thanks ernie :D...as for idiots we all share a moment /s in our lives we would like to take back ...live and learn or go to jail/prison 'often' :D

Ernie
07-13-2007, 08:05 AM
lmao thanks ernie :D...as for idiots we all share a moment /s in our lives we would like to take back ...live and learn or go to jail/prison 'often' :D

people need to get over themselves ,, I miss the days when people would just pop out the car swinging handle there $hit and go home ,, this whole lets talk about the place we will fight and how we will fight and blah blah is a product of what people are starting to think what a fight is hahah to much MMA [Thinking ]:p LOL we need Don king to set up our street fights :D

byond1
07-13-2007, 04:58 PM
You can take the Woman errrr....Man out of the Ghetto/Trailer park, but not the Ghetto trailer park out of the...errrr...Man - Whatever-:D

B

cjurakpt
07-13-2007, 05:19 PM
I posted this before on the thread in question:

"the sad, SAD (and funny) thing is this: you can go online and Google 1,000's of real street fights that occur everywhere around the world; I have watched a fair number of them myself; typically they occur btw. men or women (rarely inter-gender); they take place in fields, backyards, parking lots, wooded areas, etc; they typically seem to be spur of the moment, start almost immediately, there's very little talking, and usually go all the way until someone is beaten out or they are pulled apart; if there is vandalism to property, it usually preceeds the fight, even is what causes it; when it's over, it's over; most participants fight as if they have no MA training, they simple go in headfirst with the intent to damage each other;

ONLY in the world of TCMA do you have:
1) a guy travels around the world to fight a girl (although, I am on the fence about that) who drove 16 hours herself (do these people have jobs?);
2) the argue forever over the location (note to participants: NEXT TIME GO SOMEWHERE ELSE - like a parking lot NOT near a police station, maybe?)
3) the two main participants never actually fight
4) a racist lunatic (RL) comes along for the ride and threatens to physically assault a she/female 1/2 his size and weight
5) the RL gets taken down like a sack of potatos, is easily mounted and then verbally taps (regardless of how efective the GNP was, RL clearly cries uncle)
6) the RL messes up the othr guy's car AFTER he lost

in other words, it's about the exact opposite of every "real" fight you can watch on video - it's like a Bizarro-world fight...

way to go TCMA! talk about skillful means..."

maybe I shouldn't rank exclusively on TCMA per se, I mean the MMA / BJJ chick/whatever is no mental giant, but still...

Tom Kagan
07-14-2007, 09:01 PM
I do not think he is a she!!!! The walk , The talk ,the body. :p:rolleyes::eek:

Although the percentages are small, there are more than a few women who just have low voices (just as there are some with extremely high, squeaky voices). One of my sisters is one who has a deeper voice than normal. Trust me, my sister is no athlete.

Also, while Kat is no beauty queen, isn't particularly photogenic, and is far less "girly" than many guys (not even counting someone like a Tranny), if you ever met her in person, there is no mistaking her for anything other than a woman.

... a wild and crazy woman.

NSFW: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/annatrocity/behind.jpg

""You better say nice things about me, I have a lot of guns." -- Kat Johnson, to the ringside fight commentator.

AndrewS
07-15-2007, 11:29 AM
Tom,

More to the point, it would be *extremely* rare to find a MTF transexual acting macho and participating in a combat sport. That sort of behavior just doesn't go with someone who's entire identity is constructed around becoming female.

Hearing the voice, looking at the build, and knowing she's a competetive athlete, I'd say she's using a really androgenic stack, maybe even straight test (though she has nice skin). I'm a big fan of oxandralone given the strong safety and efficacy data, and it's not that androgenic, but there a lot of resources out there on gear for girls which she might benefit from looking into.

Andrew

Shaolin Wookie
07-15-2007, 12:24 PM
This was the best display of martial arts since the Andy Anderson v. John Hess fight in UFC 5.

Shaolin Wookie
07-15-2007, 12:28 PM

Although you might sometimes rub posters on KFM the wrong way b/c of your viewpoint, I think most of us will agree you are humble enough to admit when you're wrong, rarely out-of-line, have a good sense of humor, and contribute more to discussion than you take away--by far.

PS---I don't think any of us would figure you for a guy that would go around acting like a jack@$$ like these neandrathals.

Wayfaring
07-16-2007, 09:17 AM

Yeah, this really highlights the Jerry Springer like quality of "d3adly int3rn3t ch@ll3ng3s". Some of what contributes to that is the fear of potential legal consequences for getting in a street altercation. It's much different today than even 20 years ago. Today, really, challenge matches only take place in the WWE.

drleungjohn
07-16-2007, 10:25 AM
WE'LL SEE IF Knifefighter holds true to form or not--becuase while the clip is a sad joke-it is not accurate as to some on the internet who post wrt their skills-

TenTigers
07-16-2007, 11:18 AM
"bald, fat, cigarette-smoking white dude" : John "Jack" F. Springer, Southern Praying Mantis This says it all....

so, whaddya sayin...?

Liddel
07-16-2007, 05:34 PM
This was one rediculous event. Whos knows what nutters are out there. This women could have showed up to a knife weilding lunatic intent on stiking her and her mates....

Obviously starting fights while on probation is the first red flag to idiocy, but taping it as well is risky and just plain stupid.

Not to mention stating you just wanna go home for a smoke. LOL. :rolleyes:
What a group, they belong together....

Love the bald guy, straight out of MAGNUM PI, without the ferrari LOL.

At least hes got fighting 101 mastered - plain old intimidation, with shirt open for added effect.

"Ill F..N kill you (pause)........(girly voice) get off me" Absolute GOLD.

DALE, were all a bit to serious around here at times, but Bruva, dont put yourself in the same boat as these guys...they are masters at being idiots and were just white belts.

DREW

sanjuro_ronin
07-17-2007, 04:32 AM
FYI, just because people keep bringing this up, there is no evidence that she was on parloe at all.
That is heresay, there is no record of her with the parole board according to another website.

Notintheface
07-17-2007, 05:55 AM
so, whaddya sayin...?

I was making a veiled joke at the politics that southern mantis is riddled with at times and some of the students it turns out. Isn't tehre a thread insinuating that JFS just got kicked out of a SPM org with Hadgog or whatever his name is ?

TenTigers
07-17-2007, 03:33 PM
yep, SPM is a very small group and yet we have more politics than many larger groups. This is why most Jook Lum guys stay out of the limelight, and keep to themselves. Sometimes, though, the bullsh!t finds you...:rolleyes: