PDA

View Full Version : Now you can all see why I think "most" people here are delusional!!

Notintheface
07-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Private Message: Re: friendly
Today, 04:19 AM
Lokhopkuen

Re: friendly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was informed that you are Mike AKA Lama Sifu. If that is the case any respect I had for you in the past is just that in the past.

As far as my beliefs dude I could care what you think. I am from a grand lineage, I have 100's of students, I am the center piece if a hit tv show and just signed a three picture deal for the live action movies, quite frankly I'm rich *****

First off I am not MIke nor do I have an familiar links with the Lama family. I just happen to have association with them over the years since I was in the New york Kung fu Scene.

I don't even know where to begin with this nonsese. Lol, I am on troll overload!!!!
I have been calling Lokhopkuen on his BS then he sends me a PM wondering why I was doing that. He assumed that I was a Lama Pai person and just because "they were friendly with him supposedly" why would I say he is delusional. Let me just say that friendship does not equal not being called on your bull****....

Hey can I have a part in your movie?

Notintheface
07-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Private Message: friendly
07-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Lokhopkuen
Daily Practitoner Join Date: Apr 2002

friendly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting that I have always been friendly to Lama Pai (I thought) and here you are taking nasty shots at me from a troll space....

Thanks Mikie

Notintheface
07-15-2007, 09:05 PM
not agreeing = nasty troll pot shots

and Mike "Lama Sifu" I am so sorry people think you are me lol!!!!

Notintheface
07-15-2007, 09:11 PM
I was informed that you are Mike AKA Lama Sifu. If that is the case any respect I had for you in the past is just that in the past.

Do you really think most people, especially in the Martial arts world, worry about no name people erspecting them or not? Lol and Ihope lama pai Sifu doesn't even associate with you or actually entertained your fantasy life I pray Ross bans him from playing hopschotch with you!!!!!!

Notintheface
07-15-2007, 09:18 PM
I am from a grand lineage, I am the center piece if a hit tv show and just signed a three picture deal for the live action movies, quite frankly I'm rich *****

What lineage is that :)

what tv show.

With which studio did you sign with ?

can I have some money?

Notintheface
07-15-2007, 09:28 PM
OMG I just thought of this, people are actually discussing who I may or may not be.

Well, I'll give you all a little hint....I live under Mr. Ross's desk and I only come out for air when Gene comes over :)\

for those who don't have a grasp on reality. I am in no way connected to the Lama People nor am I the love child of Yip Wing Hong and Lueng Shum. I was not smuggled here on a long boat and I did not recieve appendix surgery without anethesia which lead me to breaking my rope bindings.....( did I get the story correct?) Wait wait I know I am the little brother of Felix Vasquez! I was the referee between CTS and KMF

Mr Punch
07-15-2007, 09:36 PM
:eek:

Talking of metally unstable dood, you've just had a conversation with yourself online on a thread about yourself, about who you are without mentioning who you are! Are you related to Napoleon at all?! :D

Notintheface
07-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I never said I was mentally stable :) I got bored, insomnia suck, and kept hitting post reply instead of editing. My name is Marcus Luna, I keep saying this but no one will believe me.

Notintheface
07-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Vote for Pedro!

B-Rad
07-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Welcome to the world of internet message boards. That's happened to me before too with someone on another forum. Funny thing is I wasn't even disagreeing with the guy at the time! :p For some reason the dude's students started spreading rumors about me, and thought I was some guy from Virginia.

SifuAbel
07-16-2007, 12:30 PM
My name is Marcus Luna.....

so??????????

Mulong
07-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Ah, name dropping.:p

PangQuan
07-16-2007, 02:34 PM
so i did a google image search on you.

are you the one with the hat on the left or are you in the middle?

http://www.stlukesknights.org/Install%20'06%204.JPG

Notintheface
07-16-2007, 04:57 PM
The one with the hat but it is a rental

SifuAbel
07-16-2007, 05:20 PM
uhhhhhhhhh these guys are in texas...............

But the caption reads that Luna is in the khaki pants. second from right.

NJM
07-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Private Message

Jack@ss. Way to break forum etiquette for your childish look-what-he-said game.

Notintheface
07-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Jack@ss. Way to break forum etiquette for your childish look-what-he-said game.

lol forum ettiquette, I neer asked for the message nor did I inquire about his fantasy to mix with m reality :) and to hell with your ettiquette. I never signed an agreement to not post private email sent to me :)

WARNING: DO NOT SEND ME PMS....I WILL POST THEM IF THEY =Comedy for me!

NJM
07-16-2007, 06:45 PM
lol forum ettiquette, I neer asked for the message nor did I inquire about his fantasy to mix with m reality :) and to hell with your ettiquette. I never signed an agreement to not post private email sent to me :)

Seriously, do you have any balls at all? Instead of settling your matters with the ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD BE INVOLVED, you decided to post it for your would-be forum buddies to go mob-mentality on, because you couldn’t handle it yourself. Either that, or you just get a kick out of being an douche for no reason. I don't want to see anything like this pathetic display of dumbf|ckery on these forums.

SifuAbel
07-16-2007, 06:45 PM

WARNING: DO NOT SEND ME PMS....I WILL POST THEM IF THEY =Comedy for me!
Your name is Douche Bag.

Notintheface
07-16-2007, 06:51 PM
Either that, or you just get a kick out of being an douche for no reason.

I can agree with this :)

but it is not even an issue of having to fix anything. I posted this an example of delusional behavior and plus I am a TROLL, did you expect anything less?

NJM
07-16-2007, 06:53 PM
I can agree with this :)

but it is not even an issue of having to fix anything. I posted this an example of delusional behavior and plus I am a TROLL, did you expect anything less?

Well actually, on most civilized forums you would have been banned for that PM post.

Notintheface
07-16-2007, 07:08 PM
o.O What forum is incomplete without a troll or two?

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-16-2007, 07:24 PM
We already have several trolls. We are going to have to denie your application for the position because it is already filled.

Notintheface
07-16-2007, 07:38 PM
We already have several trolls. We are going to have to denie your application for the position because it is already filled.

but wait..I have refrences and I have punch and pie.

Mr Punch
07-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Hmmm, pie!!!

OK, you're in!

Notintheface
07-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Well actually, on most civilized forums you would have been banned for that PM post.

Forgot to say that on most forums what I did wouldn't even be a minior infraction.

Plus, wtf is so wrong with posting a PM sent by a delusional larper? I did not solicite the message. The message did not have any super secret squirrel messages. The information should be relatively public if all he said was true.

Also, why did he feel the need to tell me those things about himself? I now feel dirty that I was a part of his perceived reality :)

NJP: I thank you for your comments and upon further soul searching, I will ammend my ways and forever more be a vauled member of this forum.

NJM
07-16-2007, 08:16 PM
1) Forgot to say that on most forums what I did wouldn't even be a minior infraction.

2) Plus, wtf is so wrong with posting a PM sent by a delusional larper? I did not solicite the message. The message did not have any super secret squirrel messages. The information should be relatively public if all he said was true.

3) Also, why did he feel the need to tell me those things about himself? I now feel dirty that I was a part of his perceived reality :)

4) NJP: I thank you for your comments and upon further soul searching, I will ammend my ways and forever more be a vauled member of this forum.

1) I said most civilized forums. YTMND forums and Bullshido don't count.

2) You posted a PM in the hope of defaming a member of this forum.

3) No.

4) I'm sure NJP will be thrilled that he turned you around.

Notintheface
07-16-2007, 08:30 PM
YTMND forums, thank you for pointing me in the direction of a new forum to plunder or at least annoy.

You posted a PM in the hope of defaming a member of this forum
Defaming? learn what that word means: To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by slander or libel.

Libel:A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
b. The act of presenting such material to the public.

Slander:Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

Now, nothing I have posted is based upon assumption that I created or heard second hand. I am basing my opinion and personal comedy off of what is first hand truth from the person you think I am DEFAMING.

Plus I may be a troll but you are just umm yeah.......

NJM
07-16-2007, 09:43 PM
YTMND forums, thank you for pointing me in the direction of a new forum to plunder or at least annoy.

Defaming? learn what that word means: To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by slander or libel.

Libel:A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
b. The act of presenting such material to the public.

Slander:Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

Now, nothing I have posted is based upon assumption that I created or heard second hand. I am basing my opinion and personal comedy off of what is first hand truth from the person you think I am DEFAMING.

Plus I may be a troll but you are just umm yeah.......

You took the PM out of context, because you did not include in it the forum messages that lead up to the PM.

Notintheface
07-16-2007, 10:54 PM
As far as my beliefs dude I could care what you think. I am from a grand lineage, I have 100's of students, I am the center piece if a hit tv show and just signed a three picture deal for the live action movies, quite frankly I'm rich *****
What does any of that have to do with anything we hve been talking about in the MMA discussion.

Notintheface
07-17-2007, 04:26 AM
LOL well I got another infraction for posting a pm and for insulting an Illustirious forum member. Truthfully Bohditree, you can keep giving me infractions. The manner in which you enforce your percieved nettiequitte is pretty entertaining. I hope the people who have insulted me over various post are receving the same infraction points. Just to let you know, even if it means me getting banned, I will continue to post any idiotic PM I recieve from those who swear they are movie stars, dragon ballz characters or my father in drag. :)

synack
07-17-2007, 06:41 AM
Stop taking the internet so seriously.

And chill. Bohditree has a job to do.