PDA

View Full Version : Where is JFS after Randomness?

Jay's Camp
07-18-2007, 05:27 AM
Newcastle Chinatown lads are waiting to see his re-match in the parking lot. :)

jo
07-18-2007, 04:19 PM
After he serves his time????

Anyone else have a theory as to why someone with such a bad case of diarrhea of the keyboard like JFS could go "cold turkey" and not post, especially after his latest embarassment?

- jo

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Maybe he saw the footage and is highly ashamed of himself?

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 05:57 PM
He retired himself from posting on the internet 2 weeks before the "incident".

Remember, the guy who is asking is that fat dumpy guy doing the bad SPM form we were laughing at last year. Is this the same guy who got exposed a liar about his so called boxing record?

Whatever............. Its amazing how everybody is a superman now.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Maybe, but JFS was an embarrassment to himself. So were all the other's involved, but he was especially so, for many reasons.

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Yes, I know, but that doesn't give every turd thumping idiot carte blanch to come out of the woodwork and suddenly be cool for a day.

1bad65
07-18-2007, 06:08 PM

Well JFS sure isn't!!!

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Well JFS sure isn't!!!

Ohhhhhhhh stfu , little dog.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Yes, I know, but that doesn't give every turd thumping idiot carte blanch to come out of the woodwork and suddenly be cool for a day.

Reply]
Unfortunately, displays like that open the floodgates for crticizem. He single handedly lowered TCMA to an astounding new low.....and as part of his support group Rudy, you had better be sure you don't do the same in your fight in September.

My advice, Keep your mouth SHUT, fight hard, and then leave and don't discuss the results when it's over. The vid will talk for you. Anything else is just going to compound the shame this derbocle has brought the entire CMA community and work the jackles up into a feeding frenzy.

If ur smart, train like ur fighting Cung Le...better yet, go train WITH him for a few weeks.

If you can, fly out by Ross for another few week as well.

There is also Mike Patterson to consider too.

rogue
07-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Wow, Springer did all of that? Impressive for just one man.:rolleyes:

1bad65
07-18-2007, 06:30 PM
and as part of his support group Rudy, you had better be sure you don't do the same in your fight in September.

Honestly, do you really expect the fight to happen?

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 06:32 PM
It's not just him, it's the whole "Anti Bullshido" group. Not to mention the Bullshido guys doing the same for the MMA side.

These guys need to STFU, and go train. Quietly have thier fight and post the vids.

They have worked them selves into a place now where the stakes are ridiculously high. The whole community is going to be watching.

And so far as lowering the level of TCMA, I take that back, these dolts have lowered the state of martial arts in general.

cjurakpt
07-18-2007, 06:32 PM
the reason so many people feel that they have purvue to castigate JFS is directly proportional, I believe, to the degree of BS ranting he has posted himself; if he had never posted and just showed up and pulled the same cr@p, people would be like, "yo, what's up with the mysogynist, racist Magnum PI wanna be?" and that would be about it, not to mention it would die out quickly; but all his posturing over the years has raised more than a few hackles, and because of the nature of his belligerant posts (e.g. - threatening to gouge out people's eyes and whatnot), he's getting what he deserves because he is obviously all talk; as ye hath sown, etc...

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 06:37 PM

Reply]
Unfortunately, displays like that open the floodgates for crticizem. He single handedly lowered TCMA to an astounding new low.....and as part of his support group Rudy, you had better be sure you don't do the same in your fight in September.

My advice, Keep your mouth SHUT, fight hard, and then leave and don't discuss the results when it's over.

Thats where JFS went wrong. Instead of venting his frustrations, JFS let them spring out instead of just letting the cameras roll and show that she/male for the coward she/he was.

As for Anthony, he is a guy. If I can't get the ring that I'm planning and it end up elsewhere, the only words you'll hear from me are, "You here to fight?" If he answers yes on camera, then its on ready or not.

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 06:38 PM
It's not just him, it's the whole "Anti Bullshido" group. Not to mention the Bullshido guys doing the same for the MMA side.

These guys need to STFU, and go train. Quietly have thier fight and post the vids.

They have worked them selves into a place now where the stakes are ridiculously high. The whole community is going to be watching.

And so far as lowering the level of TCMA, I take that back, these dolts have lowered the state of martial arts in general.

gee thanks............... :rolleyes:

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 06:39 PM
It would be better if he just weasled out of it. Then everyone would forget about it and go on business as usual and we can then put attention to Cung Le in MMA, or what Ross's team is doing in the San Shou ring.

All this idiocy is really just dumb. The MMA stand, the TCMA stand, it's all just martial arts people. The guys who train to fight, can fight regardless of style. I don't see Mike Patterson's guys having any trouble. I don't see Ross's guys having any issues.

There are tons of traditional guys mixing it up and fighting well across all styles and venues. And lets face it, so far as the reality of it, NONE of it is a real fight. ALL venues are limited by not only the rules, but the knowledge that the fight is NOT for one's life. No one wants to maim thier opponents, so NO ONE is going to intentionally do that. This means NO ONE is facing a situation where they are getting a true test of thier skills.

So just shut the hell up already, and train the way you need to to meet your goals....the points have been made already!

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 06:45 PM
This isn't MMA v TCMA. Its always been about bullshido troll *******s getting what they deserved. A fight is a fight.

People want to fight me to shut me up? LOL, bring it.

As for lowering TCMA, save it. TCMA needs a little fight back in the blood.

Ross isn't helping, He's disowned it.

Nice talking to ya'.

Have a nice day.

Lam Tong Long
07-18-2007, 06:45 PM
He retired himself from posting on the internet 2 weeks before the "incident".

Remember, the guy who is asking is that fat dumpy guy doing the bad SPM form we were laughing at last year. Is this the same guy who got exposed a liar about his so called boxing record?

Erm, no it's not (if indeed you are refering to me).

This is my avatar. My only one for this board. WTF do you know about SPM again? Oh yeah that's right - NOTHING!

JFS was a major kung fu badass according to you, so that demonstrates what you believe to be high level kung fu. LOL

As for fat....get a mirror.....

As for dumpy....6ft 1"....real 'dumpy'....short arse....

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 06:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqRoi30C_24

LOL!!!

cjurakpt
07-18-2007, 06:52 PM
in the sense that Darwin disowned Creationism...

I luv it how some people set themselves up as the arbiters of how things ought to be (versus how they really are)

no one faults you for taking the stance that you take: live your art the way you want, teach it as such, God bless; don't presume to judge the choices made by others via your own set of subjective criteria though...

I know, I know, STFU (insert rhodent / insect comparative here) :rolleyes:

Lam Tong Long
07-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Wow...a clip of me doing a form.

Very....biting satire there.

Your hero got pwned:

http://www.jfs.justgotowned.com/

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 06:56 PM
This isn't MMA v TCMA. Its always been about bullshido troll *******s getting what they deserved. A fight is a fight.

Reply]
You could just not bother with them.

People want to fight me to shut me up? LOL, bring it.

Reply]
**** em. Don't waste ur time. If the guys from that vid with the JFS fight is what ur worried about, then you need to grow the F up Rudy.

As for lowering TCMA, save it. TCMA needs a little fight back in the blood.

Reply]
All the fight is there. More and more are stepping up now. San Shou is a respected venue, the Shui Jiao guys are well respected, and they did it on comp at a time. The ones NOT respected are the fools who are engaging in this stupid ****ing battle with Bullshido.

Reply]
Why, because he's adding some BJJ? Ross is dong a good job of putting his system to the test. Last I heard his guys are still fighting with Lama, they just don't do the forms...which is the REAL Old school way of doing things. The forms are for the Teachers.

Nice talking to ya'.

Have a nice day.

Reply]

Listen to what I am saying here...have ur fight, if you must, but untill then get off the boards, unplug the modem and get out and train in the fresh air. This constant MMA/Bullshido nonsense is doing nothing productive, and it is consistently immersing you in bad, negative energy that in the long run is doing YOU more damage than anything.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Lam Tong Long,

Is that you doing the Mantis form? Not bad. You lok a little green with it, your timing is off, but it's defenetly showing some level of skill.

That set kind of reminds me of Southern Tai Tzu.

The Willow Sword
07-18-2007, 07:03 PM
:cool:That is a VERY OLD Form of Southern praying mantis. Its called Mime family System tang lang.:cool:

heh,,,TWS

Mr Punch
07-18-2007, 07:08 PM
LOL at this cluster****!

Yet another thread on the lamest non-proof of any fight outcome possibly since Ralek failed to meet three people by some pond somewhere in North America... :rolleyes:

For once I'm totally with Abel: funny how everybody's all hard and supermanlike and offering advice - RD WTF is up with you? Where the hell do you get off mouthing off to Abel like that? I'm not saying he deserves any special respect, all I'm saying is when did you last put the underpants of CMA defence over the tights of self-respect and go fight any Bullshidoka? But it's advice-o-rama round here!

That shambles proved nothing, nothing at all martially. All it proved to the youtube viewing public in general is that mouthy 'martial artists' of any camp can fight no better than any backyard brawlers, and generally have a lower level of honour, respect, integrity, social manners and common sense.

Now, can everybody STFU about this debacle and go back to the stuff that MAists know how to discuss the best, like flan?

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 07:10 PM
It's not just him, it's the whole "Anti Bullshido" group.

Uhhhhhh excuse yourself one second here. You've already mentioned that you don;t even READ that board so don't make comments about what you don't know.

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 07:15 PM
That shambles proved nothing, nothing at all martially. All it proved to the youtube viewing public in general is that mouthy 'martial artists' of any camp can fight no better than any backyard brawlers, and generally have a lower level of honour, respect, integrity, social manners and common sense.

**** staright,
It also showed what happens when you start something you don't want to finish, even by accident. He painted himself into a corner, period.

P.S. RD, Don't worry about my training, its doing just fine, thank you. Now put your matches away.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Where the hell do you get off mouthing off to Abel like that? I'm not saying he deserves any special respect, all I'm saying is when did you last put the underpants of CMA defence over the tights of self-respect and go fight any Bullshidoka?

Reply]
I'm not really defending CMA, it's more like the whole twighlight zoneish thing these guys have themselves sucked into has become surreal. Everyone involved, on both sides needs to just wake up and see what they have all lowered themselves into becoming.

It's all degraded into a "Meet me at the swing set after school" type of thing, and has become totally devoid of any honor.

If Rudy really wants to prove the CMA point, then he should go to a Dog brother's gathering, or start fighting in local MMA/ San Shou /Kou Shou comps and do well in them. Then when the subject comes up, point to his clip of his win and leave it at that.

I have to say, Knife Fighter annoys the heck out of me at times, BUT the guy gets out there and mixes it up in an HONORABLE way, win or lose and he has my respect for that.

Rudy is meeting another 8 year old by the swingset after school...there is no honor, or dignity in that at all.

I like Rudy, I consider him a friend, and I am coming down on him as a friend...he needs to wake up and get himself out of the messed up world he's gotten himself sucked into over the last few years because it's not going to do anything but give him ulcers. He's not doing anything buy covering himself with mud and stench by lowering himself to the level of those jackles.

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Uhhhhhh excuse yourself one second here. You've already mentioned that you don;t even READ that board so don't make comments about what you don't know

Reply]
It's called "lead by example".

Mr Punch
07-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Fair enough, nicely put, but until that post you were still talking to everyone like you've got some pedigree in some kind of fighting there RD!

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-18-2007, 07:33 PM
No, it's not really that, it's just the stupidity of all this made me loose my Zen for a bit, that's all. I am Ok now.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-18-2007, 09:32 PM
JFS got all uppety with me on this and two other forums a few months ago. Therefore, I'm very comfortable with saying;

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

JFS is a complete joke who obviously can't fight worth a sh1t!

WTF the fu(k is wrong with this guy? The shirt off, the smoking, the racial name calling - this guy is a complete and utter loser. What a pathetic display of...of.....I don't even know what he is.

But it sure was fu(king funny....

It is sad though, that he thinks he can fight.

Knifefighter
07-18-2007, 09:37 PM
That shambles proved nothing, nothing at all martially.

I disagree... like most real fights, I found several aspects of it to be instructive on a martial level:

- The "low percentangeness" of throwing things like flying kicks.
- How easy it is to take a larger opponent down in a real fight, even after you been dumped on your a$$.
- The eye gouge attempts and how hard they are to get (in this case, ultimately leading to the finger being bitten).
- How hard is is to land a decent blow from the mount on a freaking out opponent who is much bigger.

All it proved to the youtube viewing public in general is that mouthy 'martial artists' of any camp can fight no better than any backyard brawlers,

Again, I disagree. I think that video showed a demonstration of good BJJ fundamentals.

Most backyard brawlers would not know the importance of obtaining and utilizing the mount. Most backyard brawlers would not have maintained their composure, staying mounted and knowing the the guillotine would eventually be released.
-

Mr Punch
07-18-2007, 10:02 PM
I disagree... like most real fights, I found several aspects of it to be instructive on a martial level:

- The "low percentangeness" of throwing things like flying kicks.
- How easy it is to take a larger opponent down in a real fight, even after you been dumped on your a$$.
- The eye gouge attempts and how hard they are to get (in this case, ultimately leading to the finger being bitten).
- How hard is is to land a decent blow from the mount on a freaking out opponent who is much bigger.All good points. However, I was talking about in terms of winners and losers.

JFS can still say he was just showing self restraint and was never in any danger and Jordan can say he won. Ditto Omar and Kat... nothing proven. You're talking about demonstrable technique and principle, I'm talking about who won. And again, I'm being objective here: I recognize positional advantage (although I also know it's difficult to see enough of exactly what's happening), but the ****-talking can still continue with too much ease, and is doing.

Again, I disagree. I think that video showed a demonstration of good BJJ fundamentals.

Most backyard brawlers would not know the importance of obtaining and utilizing the mount. Most backyard brawlers would not have maintained their composure, staying mounted and knowing the the guillotine would eventually be released.
-
This time I was talking about the general youtube viewing public esp in relation to the already ****-poor rep of a lot of the M/MA world. And again, before you say it, I know that to 'prove' anything to the layman there'd have needed to be some pretty flash fight finisher... or would there? The world has an opinion about this kind of fighting since the UFC, and we know there's nothing worse than orange-belt syndrome! (Dunno what that is in BJJ, but in most of the 'traditionally' belted JMA orange is one or two up from novice - and they already know it all!).

Get my points?

This BS should be put to bed already.

Knifefighter
07-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Get my points?
This BS should be put to bed already.

Yeah, I get what you mean now.

On the other hand, look at the entertainment value it generated... everyone loves drama.

Yum Cha
07-18-2007, 10:33 PM
Way too much chatter for me to keep up with, but I did watch the vid, talk about anti-climatic.

Knife, and you other mat monkeys, concerning the BJJ fundamentals. Jordan was in a guillotine and didn't go to side mount. He wore it for awhile trying to get the mount, and IF springer had put him in guard, it could have come out differently - is that a fair observation?

Also, why did Jordan give it up instead of working his advantage? Looks to me like his nerve failed. You think that clawing around his face did it? Springer picked up on that and chased him into the car. To me it looked like he folded, but the question is, was it that he couldn't give, or he couldn't take?

Talk about your petulent frenzy....

And what's with that transgender kickboxer??? You know, people pay lots of money for that kind of action.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-18-2007, 10:40 PM
All good points. However, I was talking about in terms of winners and losers.

JFS can still say he was just showing self restraint and was never in any danger and Jordan can say he won. Ditto Omar and Kat... nothing proven. You're talking about demonstrable technique and principle, I'm talking about who won. And again, I'm being objective here: I recognize positional advantage (although I also know it's difficult to see enough of exactly what's happening), but the ****-talking can still continue with too much ease, and is doing.

It is quite obvious, at least from this video, that JFS has no idea how to;

1. defend a takedown

2. Apply a proper guillotine

3. Defend from the mount

We can honestly deduce these things from the video. Whether he could gouge the guy or bite him or whatever, is speculation...

JFS is a big blowhard. Period.

1bad65
07-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Os did not TRY to get mount, he landed in it from the takedown. Mount or sidemount, either way he was in NO trouble. If JFS had Os in his guard he maybe could have won. Was Os right arm in or out? Os actually used good, basic BJJ to neutralize, and then defeat, a MUCH LARGER opponent.

Os did not 'give it up'. JFS did, it's clear on the video. Notice how JFS himself is not saying he won, only his buddies like Omar and Rudy are. Why would Os have quit, JFS landed a grand total of ZERO strikes!

Lama Pai Sifu
07-18-2007, 10:44 PM
Way too much chatter for me to keep up with, but I did watch the vid, talk about anti-climatic.

Knife, and you other mat monkeys, concerning the BJJ fundamentals. Jordan was in a guillotine and didn't go to side mount. He wore it for awhile trying to get the mount, and IF springer had put him in guard, it could have come out differently - is that a fair observation?

Also, why did Jordan give it up instead of working his advantage? Looks to me like his nerve failed. You think that clawing around his face did it? Springer picked up on that and chased him into the car. To me it looked like he folded, but the question is, was it that he couldn't give, or he couldn't take?

Talk about your petulent frenzy....

And what's with that transgender kickboxer??? You know, people pay lots of money for that kind of action.

First off all, just becuase JFS grabbed him his head, doesn't mean he was really in a guillotine - what I mean is; Springer had no real idea of how to apply the technique. He lays there flat, does nothing at all with his legs and simply allows the guy to pull out - because he doesn't know any better. He didn't try to go for a kimura (a basic logical step from that position). He just doesn't know how to fight from the ground, and still a bunch of you a$$ munching fans of his don't admit it/get it.

Just because a guy swings his arm and hits a guy in the face, doesn't mean he know how to throw a proper hook punch.

This is not ALL directed towards you YUMMY, I know you are not a fan of Springer, but you did mentioned the choke.

Knifefighter
07-18-2007, 10:45 PM
Knife, and you other mat monkeys, concerning the BJJ fundamentals. Jordan was in a guillotine and didn't go to side mount. He wore it for awhile trying to get the mount,

He already had the mount from the beginning, so he was fine there. Most counters require that you just hang out until the person gets tired. Personally, I would have worked off to side control for the Von Flue choke from there and then moved back to mount if he released and I couldn't get the choke (wouldn't have been hard against someone with no ground skills)

and IF springer had put him in guard, it could have come out differently - is that a fair observation?
Absoulutely... but most BJJ guys (I believer Orisiris is a BJJ blue belt) have extensive drilling in countering the guillotine from there also.

Also, why did Jordan give it up instead of working his advantage? Looks to me like his nerve failed. You think that clawing around his face did it? Springer picked up on that and chased him into the car. To me it looked like he folded, but the question is, was it that he couldn't give, or he couldn't take?.

I think he was worried about the possibility of going to jail.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Why does everyone keep saying that the guy was in Springer's 'guard'? Springer doesn't have a guard!!! He just layed there on the ground! WTF are you all talking about? The guard is used to help control the guy from striking or prevent him from changing positions - JFS has no fu(king clue!!!!!!! And seriously, some of you are clueless as well...

Knifefighter
07-18-2007, 10:48 PM
He didn't try to go for a kimura (a basic logical step from that position).

Um... not a good idea to try a Kimura when someone is mounted on you.

1bad65
07-18-2007, 10:49 PM
He didn't try to go for a kimura (a basic logical step from that position).

Your actually wrong here. You can't(to my knowledge) finish a kimura while mounted. I was taught than in a fight, if you are mounted your top priority is to escape the mount.

The rest of your post was correct, IMO of course.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Os did not TRY to get mount, he landed in it from the takedown. Mount or sidemount, either way he was in NO trouble. If JFS had Os in his guard he maybe could have won. Was Os right arm in or out? Os actually used good, basic BJJ to neutralize, and then defeat, a MUCH LARGER opponent.

Os did not 'give it up'. JFS did, it's clear on the video. Notice how JFS himself is not saying he won, only his buddies like Omar and Rudy are. Why would Os have quit, JFS landed a grand total of ZERO strikes!

People are actually saying that JFS won! Based on what? Better shirtless techinque? More smoking and cussing? Who the fu(k are they kiddding....LOL

Knifefighter
07-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Why does everyone keep saying that the guy was in Springer's 'guard'? Springer doesn't have a guard!!! He just layed there on the ground! WTF are you all talking about? The guard is used to help control the guy from striking or prevent him from changing positions - JFS has no fu(king clue!!!!!!! And seriously, some of you are clueless as well...

Settle down BJJ newbie.

Nobody is saying he was in the in the guard. The question posed was if that would be an effective finisher if Springer could have pulled guard.

And don't rag on people not having a clue if you are going to suggest working a Kimura from bottom mount.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Your actually wrong here. You can't(to my knowledge) finish a kimura while mounted. I was taught than in a fight, if you are mounted your top priority is to escape the mount.

The rest of your post was correct, IMO of course.

Oh, I thought that JFS had his lovely denimed legs open, I watched the video again, my bad. What was I thinking? Yes, he was mounted from the begining.....

1bad65
07-18-2007, 10:52 PM
People are actually saying that JFS won! Based on what? Better shirtless techinque? More smoking and cussing? Who the fu(k are they kiddding....LOL

Read Rudy's board. :eek:

1bad65
07-18-2007, 10:52 PM
He wasn't mounted, he had the guy in a guillotine (bad as it was). WTF are you talking about???

He was mounted. He was TRYING for a guillitine.

I see you re-watched it. It's all good.

Lama Pai Sifu
07-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Settle down BJJ newbie. Nobody is talking about him being in the guard.

And don't rag on people not having a clue if you are going to suggest working a Kimura from bottom mount.

NO...I just corrected myself...I looked at the clip earlier...remembered it different....

I thought from what was written that the guy was in JFS's guard, and Springer had a guillotine....my mistake..

hey...and I've been rolling for almost a year!!! LOL

Lama Pai Sifu
07-18-2007, 10:56 PM

I see you re-watched it. It's all good.

Give me a link for Rudy's board where he says Springer won, please???

Yum Cha
07-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the reply Knife.

I thought I heard Jordan give it up, not Springer, but I can't be bothered to re-watch, you'all saying it ain't so?

Is there really a counter from a guilotine when you are in someone's guard - one that works??

Excuse me while I go look up Von Flue choke.

--------

You're wrong Lama, I was kinda leaning for Jordan and the shemale, Springer was just being such an a$$.

Kung Lek has the right take on this - tragic all around for everyone concerned.

Mr Punch
07-18-2007, 11:23 PM
It is quite obvious, at least from this video, that JFS has no idea how to;

1. defend a takedown

2. Apply a proper guillotine

3. Defend from the mount

We can honestly deduce these things from the video. Whether he could gouge the guy or bite him or whatever, is speculation...

JFS is a big blowhard. Period.FFS, I AGREE! My point was purely about what the general youtube-viewing public would see. These d!ckwads are representing you and me whether you like it or not.

And, btw, you can find Abel's board through his sig... Can you see anybody here with the screen name 'Google'?! :rolleyes: :p :D

Knifefighter
07-18-2007, 11:24 PM
I thought I heard Jordan give it up, not Springer, but I can't be bothered to re-watch, you'all saying it ain't so?.

If I remember correctly, Springer said something about OS getting off and that they were in a parking lot and then OS said "you want to end this?" before getting off and walking away.

Is there really a counter from a guilotine when you are in someone's guard - one that works??

Excuse me while I go look up Von Flue choke.

Look up the Von Flue on You Tube and I think you will see some guillotine counters from inside the guard in the related links.

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 11:34 PM

There isn't one. You are just falling for this little piece of tripe's trolling. Doesn't it strike you as odd that this relative nobody is fighting tooth and nail to prove facts he wasn't around to originally read, much less witness?

You can view my board at the bottom of my sig.

RD, "lead by example" as per you assertion about that board should be replaced by "Know what you are talking about."

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 11:41 PM
If I remember correctly, Springer said something about OS getting off and that they were in a parking lot and then OS said "you want to end this?" before getting off and walking away.

Yes, absolutely right. But think for a second. He got blindsided at the mouth of the parking lot in plain view of traffic with a black man yelling, "i'll kill you!!" It seemed painfully obvious to many people on the 3 boards this has leaked to that he didn't want it to escalate. If anybody didn't want the cops there it was him and Jordon was serving them ALL up on a silver platter. Nobody is arguing that John wasn't on the bottom or that he didn't get taken down. The whole argument is about the INTENT of the whole thing.

Yum Cha
07-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Knife -

Von Flue - nice, subtle, takes advantage of the opponent's initiative, but needs side mount. A bit like a triangle, eh?

Any escapes from guard?

Jay's Camp
07-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Mr. 80s is a strong dude, just doesn't have any ability on the ground.
A couple of years back he was giving a seminar on ground fighting in England, I bet you some of those dudes gone to that seminar probably want their time/money back!!
What happens to his long standing buddy Steve Richards that speaks so highly of him in Bullshido? What about the Newton physics mumbles and body mechanic calculations that were preached daily by these guys?

The whole Randomness was a Big letdown for ALL, I am still cracking up laughing today at work!:D

Knifefighter
07-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Yes, absolutely right. But think for a second. He got blindsided at the mouth of the parking lot in plain view of traffic with a black man yelling, "i'll kill you!!" It seemed painfully obvious to many people on the 3 boards this has leaked to that he didn't want it to escalate. If anybody didn't want the cops there it was him and Jordon was serving them ALL up on a silver platter. Nobody is arguing that John wasn't on the bottom or that he didn't get taken down. The whole argument is about the INTENT of the whole thing.

My interpretation would be different. I saw a black man who was on top of a white man beating him up in some little red neck town with a police department (that is, in all likelyhood made up of all white officers) less than a block away. I saw said black man, with what little sense he had that day, get up and make a bee line back to the car so they could get the heck out of Dodge before out of town black man was thrown in jail for beating up local white guy.

BTW, I think it was Springer yelling "I'll kill you".

Knifefighter
07-18-2007, 11:52 PM
Any escapes from guard?

Guard defense requires defending the neck and reaching over the back (or bracing with the arm if inside), coming up on the toes and waiting.

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Mr. 80s is a strong dude, just doesn't have any ability on the ground.
A couple of years back he was giving a seminar on ground fighting in England, I bet you some of those dudes gone to that seminar probably want their time/money back!!
What happens to his long standing buddy Steve Richards that speaks so highly of him in Bullshido? What about the Newton physics mumbles and body mechanic calculations that were preached daily by these guys?

The whole Randomness was a Big letdown for ALL, I am still cracking up laughing today at work!:D

Sombody give this troll a bath............

SifuAbel
07-18-2007, 11:55 PM
My interpretation would be different. I saw a black man who was on top of a white man beating him up in some little red neck town with a police department (that is, in all likelyhood made up of all white officers) less than a block away. I saw said black man, with what little sense he had that day, get up and make a bee line back to the car so they could get the heck out of Dodge before out of town black man was thrown in jail for beating up local white guy.

Thats not different, at least you are trying to see it from SOMBODY's perspective. The police Dept is 2.3 miles away, but that isn't the issue.

Jay's Camp
07-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Sombody give this troll a bath............

hey dude, the truth remains, check the bullshido posts.

Some of us don't bath in summer either:)

SifuAbel
07-19-2007, 01:36 AM
Oh please, you're just ****y that you got pantsed everywhere you went.

PhilDunlap
07-19-2007, 06:41 AM
Face it Springer went there to pick a fight with a woman he outweighed by 100 lbs. Could not help but push it to far, and got exposed. He can't fight period.

He writes checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash. His nuthuggers are so desperate for someone to stand up for his opinions that hthey feel the need to defend him.

Jfs has called out a number of people who he realized were out of his legue and ended up punking. He felt safe this time and paid the price

1bad65
07-19-2007, 07:24 AM

Here are some choice quotes:

JFS' gf:

'They were on the ground, John had Osiris in a headlock for a long ime to let him cool down. John let him outof the headlock...'

'Osiris blindsided John and John refrained and just poushed him off (by hand to face) O****head then BIT him. So John turned to get serious with the puke and Osiris ran and hid in the car. John sucker punched him back because Osiris was too afraid to come out and actually fight.'

'So when Osiris blind-sided him John held no ill will for that and just head locked him until he thought he had settled down. He wasn't going to beat on Osiris for protecting Anna.'

OMAR:

'When John grabbed Anna by the throat and she was dangling there like a rabbit ready for slaughter, Osiris came charging across the parking lot with some sort of a flying scissors/jumpkick/something...I couldn't tell what he had in mind...he bounced off of John and landed on his ass. Then he scrambled up and they tangled and went down with Osiris's head in a gullitine which he ironically escaped by sinking his teeth into John's hand. '

RUDY:

'Jordon got lucky. Period. He didn't do **** before or after.'

EMBOESSO: (This one is my personal favorite)

'Ohhh, just watching the vid again, I think I saw what John did. Looked like he had Jordan's left ear in a death grip. I know when that happens you can't move your head a fraction of an inch without feeling like you're gonna leave your ear behind.

That's when Jordan says, "You wanna end this?" First thing Jordan does when he gets up is check to see if his left ear is still there. That's always been my gripe with grappling for self-defense, you're putting all of your body's soft tissue right in reach of your opponent. Maybe someone better could have gotten an armbar out of it, but I don't see how when you can't turn your head.'

'It looked like John had both hands on the same side of Jordan's head too. If JFS had been feeling particularly saucy I think he could have done a facemask motion pushing up on the jaw, pulling down on the ear and reversed positions.'

'I'd judge it a stalemate at that point from what I could see.'

sanjuro_ronin
07-19-2007, 07:28 AM
Not sure how many more whippings this dead horse needs...

xcakid
07-19-2007, 07:39 AM
I never read the entire thread on Bullshido, and honestly just basically glossed over the thread(s) here. I have a question: Why are they in a parking lot. These guys couldn't secure a training hall/school/gym to "spar" in?

1bad65
07-19-2007, 07:43 AM

Some JFS quotes BEFORE he got ground-and-pounded:

'Give me any **** and I'll bust your ass up right here in front of you. Cause I don't give a ****. Unlike you, mouthboxer, ....'

'You gonna hit me?' -Kat 'Like the God**** streets of Chinatown. Right here in the middle of the ****ing street.'

'If you say anything to me right now, I'll tell you what, we'll do it right here, right now. I don't give a ****.'

'I'm gonna tell you this just one more time, then I'm gonna hit the **** out of you.'

He sure was trying to de-escalate it. Oh wait, he did. It was AFTER he got mounted and punched!

1bad65
07-19-2007, 07:45 AM
I never read the entire thread on Bullshido, and honestly just basically glossed over the thread(s) here. I have a question: Why are they in a parking lot. These guys couldn't secure a training hall/school/gym to "spar" in?

The BS guys wanted and asked for that specifically. JFS/Omar/Rudy DEMANDED it be on pavement. They wanted it to be in 't3e str33t'.

xcakid
07-19-2007, 08:16 AM
The BS guys wanted and asked for that specifically. JFS/Omar/Rudy DEMANDED it be on pavement. They wanted it to be in 't3e str33t'.

Ah...I see. Thx for the explaination.

synack
07-19-2007, 09:04 AM
It is way too obvious who got punked and who didn't. Why is this even debated?

Knifefighter
07-19-2007, 09:10 AM
Here are some choice quotes:

JFS' gf:

'They were on the ground, John had Osiris in a headlock for a long ime to let him cool down. John let him outof the headlock...'

'Osiris blindsided John and John refrained and just poushed him off (by hand to face) O****head then BIT him. So John turned to get serious with the puke and Osiris ran and hid in the car. John sucker punched him back because Osiris was too afraid to come out and actually fight.'

'So when Osiris blind-sided him John held no ill will for that and just head locked him until he thought he had settled down. He wasn't going to beat on Osiris for protecting Anna.'

OMAR:

'When John grabbed Anna by the throat and she was dangling there like a rabbit ready for slaughter, Osiris came charging across the parking lot with some sort of a flying scissors/jumpkick/something...I couldn't tell what he had in mind...he bounced off of John and landed on his ass. Then he scrambled up and they tangled and went down with Osiris's head in a gullitine which he ironically escaped by sinking his teeth into John's hand. '

RUDY:

'Jordon got lucky. Period. He didn't do **** before or after.'

EMBOESSO: (This one is my personal favorite)

'Ohhh, just watching the vid again, I think I saw what John did. Looked like he had Jordan's left ear in a death grip. I know when that happens you can't move your head a fraction of an inch without feeling like you're gonna leave your ear behind.

That's when Jordan says, "You wanna end this?" First thing Jordan does when he gets up is check to see if his left ear is still there. That's always been my gripe with grappling for self-defense, you're putting all of your body's soft tissue right in reach of your opponent. Maybe someone better could have gotten an armbar out of it, but I don't see how when you can't turn your head.'

'It looked like John had both hands on the same side of Jordan's head too. If JFS had been feeling particularly saucy I think he could have done a facemask motion pushing up on the jaw, pulling down on the ear and reversed positions.'

'I'd judge it a stalemate at that point from what I could see.'

LOL @ the spin doctors.

Based on those quotes, I would say those people know next to nothing about ground fighting.

The only time OS was even close to being in danger during the entire encounter was when he got up and walked away and kept his back turned when Springer followed him.

PangQuan
07-19-2007, 10:08 AM
It would be better if he just weasled out of it. Then everyone would forget about it and go on business as usual and we can then put attention to Cung Le in MMA, or what Ross's team is doing in the San Shou ring.

All this idiocy is really just dumb. The MMA stand, the TCMA stand, it's all just martial arts people. The guys who train to fight, can fight regardless of style. I don't see Mike Patterson's guys having any trouble. I don't see Ross's guys having any issues.

There are tons of traditional guys mixing it up and fighting well across all styles and venues. And lets face it, so far as the reality of it, NONE of it is a real fight. ALL venues are limited by not only the rules, but the knowledge that the fight is NOT for one's life. No one wants to maim thier opponents, so NO ONE is going to intentionally do that. This means NO ONE is facing a situation where they are getting a true test of thier skills.

So just shut the hell up already, and train the way you need to to meet your goals....the points have been made already!

Quite possibly one of the bests posts ever put on this forum.

bravo and dito.

1bad65
07-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Based on those quotes, I would say those people know nothing about fighting.

Fixed that for ya.

Jay's Camp
07-19-2007, 04:47 PM
LOL @ the spin doctors.

Based on those quotes, I would say those people know next to nothing about ground fighting.

The only time OS was even close to being in danger during the entire encounter was when he got up and walked away and kept his back turned when Springer followed him.

So True, OS only time in danger was he didn't watch his back as he walked to his car. JFS could have pull a gun out!

Jfs has called out a number of people who he realized were out of his legue and ended up punking. He felt safe this time and paid the price.[/QUOTE]

It's a miscalculation on his part, underestimated his opponent. Got smashed!:rolleyes:

RD'S Alias - 1A
07-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Quite possibly one of the bests posts ever put on this forum.

bravo and dito.

Reply]
:D

Jay's Camp
07-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah the whole epic is like a cheap and nasty kung poo movie. :D