PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu School in Sacramento/Roseville CA

fopah
07-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi there
I searched already and didnt find what I was looking for. Gene told me about the Omei school, but that's a little far for me. Does anyone know about a good kung fu school in the roseville area? i would be willing to go to northern Sacramento. but much ****her than that would be impratical.
But if i can't find anything I will have to suck it up and check out the Omei school.

thanks for any help

Mike

TaichiMantis
07-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Budo Educational Center
4111-B Power Inn Rd.
Sacramento, CA. 95826
(916) 451-1961
http://members.aol.com/budocenter/kungfu.html

SIFU RON
07-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Budo Educational Center
4111-B Power Inn Rd.
Sacramento, CA. 95826
(916) 451-1961
http://members.aol.com/budocenter/kungfu.html

THERE IS A SIFU THAT STUDIED WITH Y.C. WONG ( SAN FRANCISCO) THAT TEACHES IN SACRAMENTO. Y.C. WONG IS ARK Y. WONG'S COUSIN. Y.C. HAS BEEN AROUND FOREVER, HIS SCHOOL IS IN CHINATOWN, SAN FRANCISCO.

IT WILL TAKE ME A FEW DAYS, BUT, IF YOU LIKE I WILL TRY AND FIND OUT FOR YOU.

REGARDS, SIFU RON

fopah
07-20-2007, 02:01 PM
That would be awesome thank you.
The budo center is still a little far for me. I work full time and I am a student. so I have very little time for anyother activity, so spending an hour of my free time driving isnt appealing. but if this other sifu is closer than the budo center then i will definatly look into it.

Thanks

Mike

hungsingclf
07-20-2007, 07:24 PM
www.easternways.com , choy li fut / yang tai chi, sifu alan hubbard.

SIFU RON
07-22-2007, 10:46 AM
THERE IS A SIFU THAT STUDIED WITH Y.C. WONG ( SAN FRANCISCO) THAT TEACHES IN SACRAMENTO. Y.C. WONG IS ARK Y. WONG'S COUSIN. Y.C. HAS BEEN AROUND FOREVER, HIS SCHOOL IS IN CHINATOWN, SAN FRANCISCO.

IT WILL TAKE ME A FEW DAYS, BUT, IF YOU LIKE I WILL TRY AND FIND OUT FOR YOU.

REGARDS, SIFU RON

Here it is Mike,

Sifu Frank Marez a Hung Gar Sifu that trained with YC Wong.

He teaches at the Sacramento Wing Chum Kung Fu Club, according to the article about him in Inside Kung Fu, February 2005 Issue.

I do not personaly know him, however, I have known YC Wong for a deacdes
and respect him very much.

Best to you,

Sifu Ron ;)

kungfuyou
07-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Not far from roseville is also Jow Ga....www.typhoonma.com

There's also a Lily Lao Ying Jow Pai School.

Eddie Fong also teaches Wing Chun/Bak Mei up in Sac as well.

www.yellowpages.com

Depends on what you are looking for. If you want to be a serious fighter and train hard, this is the school for you!...www.typhoonma.com

Good Luck! :)

Buk&Hung Sing
07-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Lily Lau has a school in Sac. now? I know she has one in Concord as well, down the street from Tat Mau Wong and Doc Fai Wong. I've seen Lily Lau perform, but Jeannie Lau, her sister, we know each other on sight; often speaking at tournaments. She has a great school as well, with husband and kids in Vallejo.
Anyway, Doc Fai Wong has a school in Carmichael (North Sacramento) on Madison Ave.

Buk&Hung Sing
07-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Not far from roseville is also Jow Ga....www.typhoonma.com

There's also a Lily Lao Ying Jow Pai School.

Eddie Fong also teaches Wing Chun/Bak Mei up in Sac as well.

www.yellowpages.com

Depends on what you are looking for. If you want to be a serious fighter and train hard, this is the school for you!...www.typhoonma.com

Good Luck! :)

I saw the site, it looks good. I did pass by that school in D.C. around 1984. did the Guro learn there?

ailsa-2008
12-23-2007, 02:27 AM
Hi there
I searched already and didnt find what I was looking for. Gene told me about the Omei school, but that's a little far for me. Does anyone know about a good kung fu school in the roseville area? i would be willing to go to northern Sacramento. but much ****her than that would be impratical.
But if i can't find anything I will have to suck it up and check out the Omei school.

thanks for any help

Mike
Hello,
we are Hebei overseas chinese school. we held the summer camp for many years. Every year there are a lot of foreigners came to the summer center.It include in:wushu ,qigong,taiji,baguazhang, Taekwondo and so on. we held the program during the summer vocation. You can use the rest time to learn short kungfu training. Short term:15 days Middle term: 30,45,60 days .
Welcome all kungfu lovers join our summer camp. we can't fail you.:)

Thanks
ailsa

Seppukku
12-24-2007, 07:16 AM
Ailsa......I can't believe this. Here I am, thinking I'm your special friend, your kung fu penlover (instead of "pal"), and you go onto another thread--as soon as I turn my head and walk out of the room--and start offering to "service" some other foriegners? I'm not just some dumb roundeye with no feelings. This is unacceptable conduct. I am really, truly hurt by this disloyalty. I thought we had something real. Something other people could only dream of. We had the world, baby, and you're throwing it all away.

I think you will be owing on myself in an apology.
:(

What happened between you and I? I feel like there's some distance between us. Do you not feel the way you used to? Is our flame flickering out?

I think we need to talk.

hskwarrior
12-24-2007, 09:25 AM
well, it's because i stepped in. :D

believe me, i'm just that irresistable. :D

remember this, you can't always turn alisa's into a housewives.