PDA

View Full Version : the iceing on the cake...

Laukarbo
07-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Finally rain cant bother anymore....:D

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4728/roof002600x450ol2.jpg

street_fighter
07-21-2007, 04:13 PM
very nice. it looks a little dark in there now though.

Laukarbo
07-21-2007, 04:24 PM
thanks...there are lights and fans under the roof...:D

I agree on the pic it looks rather dark inside...

Eddie
07-22-2007, 05:14 AM
Man! I love the look of your school. Well, whatever Ive seen on the net.
Nice going!

Laukarbo
07-22-2007, 06:16 AM
Thanks man...just to avoid possible confusions its not my school..I just learn there:D
The school belongs to my Sifu Mark Houghton....

Eddie
07-22-2007, 06:28 AM
i thought you were Mark Ho. He did post here before didnt he? or im thinking about another forum.

at that school, do they have regular classes like we would do in the west? or is it all private one on one training?

Laukarbo
07-22-2007, 06:47 AM
well there are not fixed training times..all the local students come to different times,my Sifu lives only 5 minutes walking distance from the school so its ok..
but there are no regular classes as in mo,we,fri 6pm to 8pm...
The problem is the school is to far out of HK so people come to different times...

I think u refering to the old southernkungfuforum... he used to post there ..

Eddie
07-22-2007, 06:58 AM
do you live in HK or do you only go there now and then? How exactly does one get to your school (which train station etc etc). I saw your school on the net and last year went to HK, but couldnt get any directions to the school. Also no one seemed to know where the school was, not even local kung fu teachers (or they just didnt want to tell me).

Some of our students will be going to HK at the end of the year, so It would be nice if they can go and check it out.

I like the green bamboo fence. I have a wire fence in a part of my garden which i want to convert to a green bamboo fence thingy ;)

Laukarbo
07-22-2007, 07:16 AM
ok,you take the KCR (train from kowloon tong or tsim sha tsui for example)
that goes to Lo Wei.You get off the train in Fanling(40 minutes fromHK)..
In Fanling you either take a mini bus (fare 3,60 HKD) or Taxi(14 HKD) to Tung Kok Wai..its not far. Tung Kok Wai is the last stop in a one way road and also the turning point for the mini bus.So easy to find...just cant remember the Bus Nr to take..from there leads a small concrete path to the school,its on the right hand side if u turn ur back to where u came from.....but its better to contact my sifu before you go there so he could meet u somewhere..

I live in the Philippines,Manila..so its only 2 flight hrs...

street_fighter
07-22-2007, 11:03 PM
wow, some directions there:eek:... alittle off topic, but ive been wondering, do you do any sparring at your kwoon (hk kwoon)?

Laukarbo
07-22-2007, 11:26 PM
wow, some directions there:eek:... alittle off topic, but ive been wondering, do you do any sparring at your kwoon (hk kwoon)?

yeah,a lot of partnerwork,drills and also sparring...