PDA

View Full Version : WTeamItaly

Geppy
07-21-2007, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDv6stzb2hw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4prI3LGqjRk

forever young
07-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Master geppy please close your schools as you are seriously deluded if you think this is even close to wing chun and are seriously not helping those who would like to see some semblance of dignity restored to this fantastic system. please retire or better still take up mma as that could do with a few more crap practitioners as wing chun already has plenty (of which you are one)
mods im not trying to troll or attack MASTER geppy but surely he is spamming the internet and contaminating the world with this crap and as such drives me to post.

Big Vern
07-22-2007, 10:50 PM
To echo the previous post, this is a quite deplorable display.
The things I loathe about WC demos are:
SNT done as a group 'yawn'
flurry chain punches with no actual intention.
Sash wearing during so called 'free fight' demos.
Low guards.
Unfeasible take downs.

Saying all that, I also detest posters who dismiss WC/WT groups in involved in MMA, I see anyone not switching to an MMA ethos living in a cocoon of self denial.
Oh opinions are so liberating.
BV.:D

Liddel
07-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Considering that guy threw himself to the ground....
its amazing he had no ground game :eek:

Its like jumping off the peer, knowing full well you cant swim :o

Love the gold sash Geppy...

Geppy
07-23-2007, 02:38 AM
You excuse to me but you do not have the just competences in order to judge and to judge to me in this video. Therefore returned in your arenas to train without to add other sciocchezze to you

Dog Mutu
07-23-2007, 04:57 AM
This is very embarassing - the poor guy posts a couple of links under a beaming smiley, obviously very proud of what he is posting, and you lot tear at him like a pack of hungry vultures. I'm not saying that you're wrong. I'll just be cringing for the rest of the week thinking about it.

Having said that, I do love the way he nervously looks at his watch as the camera zooms in on him during the 'exhibition'.

Big Vern - Flappy sashes are fine, providing they can accept the fact that they will be excluded from exhibitions in lathe workshops or near document shredders.

As for low guards - well, he does seem quite short doesn't he? it makes sense that his trainees have to aim their guard down to him.

Oh well, I have seen worse.