PDA

View Full Version : Ideal CLF gift for hskwarrior

Eddie
08-07-2007, 11:03 AM
when I saw this, I could not help but to think of frank. Maybe its the whole Frisco thing.

http://www.cafepress.com/choyleefut.153130213

I'll buy you one next time im up in the states again

firepalm
08-07-2007, 11:48 AM
I don't usually post in the CLF forums for fear of getting caught up in a flame war, but I have to say that is so wrong & you have burnt a mental image in my head that will take days to erase!
:eek:

CLFNole
08-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Nah, the ideal gift for HSK is definately, without a doubt.....Jeong Yim's birth certificate!!! Either that or a self-portrait of the GGM!!! :D

lkfmdc
08-07-2007, 12:57 PM
How about a portrait of GGM on a thong :eek:

hskwarrior
08-07-2007, 01:49 PM
i already got ggm in a thong, standing in a river practicing iron crotch wearing those exact same thongs.

That is too funny for me to get upset about, and if this keeps up, i will really post a pic of me wearing at thong....only if it had the elephant front though ;)

beware of the elephant raising its trunk technique though!!!!! man its deadly, especially in those thongs.

but eddie, after seeing a picture of your big ol ARSE, i think you'd look better in them.

hskwarrior
08-07-2007, 01:55 PM
and eddie,

you thinking instantly of me while looking at a pair of thongs is a little scary in fact:mad:

i may be from san francisco, but we wear little frilly things around our thongs if you know what i mean;)

hskwarrior
08-07-2007, 01:59 PM
but hey,

since my last 30 something birthday is this month, speaking of gifts.......:D

anyone want to send a great pair of 3 section whips my way since it will be my birthday on the 30th?:D

oh, and money is always good:D warmly received, i promise!!!

nospam
08-07-2007, 03:55 PM
and eddie,

you thinking instantly of me while looking at a pair of thongs is a little scary in fact

Um..yea..I second this thought. :eek:

nospam
:cool:

Eddie
08-08-2007, 12:48 AM
;)

I saw a thong, i saw it said CLF, Saw it was made in America, who else could I think off?

But I realise that might seem a little gay ;)

anyways, you know it was done in ... how do they say it ... JESS

To make up for it, I think I'll give you a personal call on your birthday? hows that? pm me your cell phone number ;)