PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Daikaiju

loki
05-25-2001, 06:18 AM
Hi Daikaiju,

I have been following some of your responses lately. Particularly here on the JKD forum and I was just wondering if you could tell us all a little bit about yourself. I took a look at your profile and all it says is that you are a registered member. The reason I'm curious as to who you are is because on another thread you mentioned Carl Albright. Sifu Albright happens to be my Sifu. So I am wondering how do you know about him. Have you studied with him? Have you met him at any time? How do you know about his mantis system? You seem to be well informed. Maybe you and I have even met. I think that if you know Sifu Albright personally then I may know you because I am one of Sifu Albright's closest students and he has introduced me to many people he knows. You have been ragging on raynysc lately and it has led me to believe that I may know who you are but I may be wrong so I don't want to call out any names. I am leaving it up to you whether you want to talk with me on this forum or via e-mail. If you do not respond then I think my feelings about who you may be will almost definitely be confirmed. :D

Peace

NO ROAD IS AS LONG OR FILLED WITH AS MANY OBSTACLES AS THE ONE TRAVELLED BY THE CHINESE BOXER. FEW ATTEMPT TO TAKE IT . THOSE THAT REACH IT'S END ARE EVEN FEWER.

DaiKaiju
05-25-2001, 06:05 PM
I know of Sifu Albrite by reputation and things I have heard for the last 15-17 years. I doubt we have crossed paths unless you have been in the Boston area. I have been on Raynysc case only cause his arguments make no sense whatsoever. I'm still waiting for him to respond to my last thread. ;)

That which does not kill you will only make you stronger, and if does kill you, then you sucked to begin with!!

loki
05-25-2001, 07:29 PM
Fair enough.

Peace :cool:

NO ROAD IS AS LONG OR FILLED WITH AS MANY OBSTACLES AS THE ONE TRAVELLED BY THE CHINESE BOXER. FEW ATTEMPT TO TAKE IT . THOSE THAT REACH IT'S END ARE EVEN FEWER.

loki
05-25-2001, 11:02 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what style do you study/teach?

DaiKaiju
05-27-2001, 12:06 AM
What I study/teach is not the point here, my argument was with Raynysc, who up to this point has not rebutted my last post. And for who you think whom I may be, well I highly doubt you would know due to the fact we are from different generations. I respect your sifu and all he has done in this sport, and if you have been with him these last few years, that is great and I hope your journey within his teaching becomes fruitful. But, and I hope this does not come across as being rude or disrespectful, unless your taking up for Raynysc, let him finish either digging deeper the hole he has dug himself or jump out.
;)

That which does not kill you will only make you stronger, and if does kill you, then you sucked to begin with!!

loki
05-27-2001, 05:25 AM
Fine by me. Raynysc is a brother to me but I'm not trying to stick up for him. He's a grown man and he can take care of his own problems. If you look around you can see how I feel about this whole JKD thing.

Peace