PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Shaolin Do!!

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-09-2007, 12:03 PM
and if it has nothing to do with the Giant Flying Spaghetti Monster, do we really care?

DPL
08-09-2007, 12:10 PM
You've stopped taking your meds, haven't you.

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-09-2007, 12:19 PM
No, the Spaghetti monster has commanded me to spread the word of his Noodlieness!

All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

everyone say "RAAAAAAAAmennnnnnnnnnn"

lkfmdc
08-09-2007, 12:37 PM
right now I am tempted to get on a plane, fly to China and pay to have Shaolin temple put up two stone tablets in honor of the spaghetti monster.... no, maybe three so he will have more than Sin The

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-09-2007, 02:01 PM
RAmen Brother!!!

Water Dragon
08-09-2007, 04:38 PM
RD's been drinking the Dit Da Jow again.

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Dude, I make some STRONG F'n ****!!!!

Just finished the final distillation of my latest, and best batch of Rice wine in fact!!

By my best calculation, I am right about 50% alcohol too!! and let me tell you, this batch has more Kick than Chuck Norris!!

I am gonna start next years jow this weekend! :D

Umm, if the rice wine lasts that long anyway!! The last batch never made it to the jars of herbs!!!

cjurakpt
08-10-2007, 06:25 AM
By my best calculation, I am right about 50% alcohol too!! and let me tell you, this batch has more Kick than Chuck Norris!!

blasphemy - Chuck IS kick, and as nothing is more than Chuck (as he is ALL), nothing can be more than his kick; therefore, ergo, op cit, wizzy frump, you are in error;
be warned - up until now, the Mighty Chuck has tolerated your false idol worship of the profane Spaghetti Monster; but be wary for his wrath is swift, terrible and wears really pointy cowboy boots with nice paisely design on the sides which look especially prim with...but I digress; anyway, you have been warned

SPJ
08-11-2007, 05:28 AM
http://www.shorinjikempo.or.jp/wsko/

shorinji not from Shaolin si China. they just used the name.

:D