PDA

View Full Version : Ma Dvd

sanjuro_ronin
08-15-2007, 08:38 AM
For information purposes only, I wanted to get some DVD's to round off my collections.

Namely:

Sup Ying Kuen and Fu Hok Shoeng Ying Kuen of Hung Gar
And maybe some Fukien White Crane.

Any suggestions ?

Golden Arms
08-15-2007, 08:50 AM
I would look at Yee's material, its done well. There are a few others I have seen clips of, but I dont actually own any Hung DVD's so I can't be of much help, sorry.

sanjuro_ronin
08-15-2007, 08:53 AM
I have heard Mix views of Wing Lams stuff...
david Lee has some through Panther and I know that Chui has some, but can't find them.
Hamby has them too, leaning towards his stuff.

banditshaw
08-15-2007, 09:43 AM
I have heard Mix views of Wing Lams stuff...
david Lee has some through Panther and I know that Chui has some, but can't find them.
Hamby has them too, leaning towards his stuff.

Search on google for Chiu Chi Ling's Tiger and crane DVD. I thought I saw a few out there. I haven't seen it myself so I can't comment. Only seen the youtube clip.

I don't think anyone has put out a Sap Ying Kuen DVD as far as I know. It would be a good idea though.

Ben Gash
08-15-2007, 09:52 AM
http://www.plumpub.com/sales/cdvd/cdvdcoll_crane.htm

lkfmdc
08-15-2007, 09:55 AM
uh, the last time I looked at TCMA stuff it was on VIDEO, but I actually liked Wing Lam's Hung Ga series,,,,,

sanjuro_ronin
08-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Search on google for Chiu Chi Ling's Tiger and crane DVD. I thought I saw a few out there. I haven't seen it myself so I can't comment. Only seen the youtube clip.

I don't think anyone has put out a Sap Ying Kuen DVD as far as I know. It would be a good idea though.

Lam has it ans so does Hamby.

banditshaw
08-15-2007, 10:33 AM
Lam has it ans so does Hamby.

I'll have to check those out and yes I remember now that Wing Lam has the whole Hung Ga curriculum.

sanjuro_ronin
08-15-2007, 10:42 AM
I'll have to check those out and yes I remember now that Wing Lam has the whole Hung Ga curriculum.

To be honest...Lam doesn't impress me...I know my hung ga is limited, but we he does seems to lack power compared to the others out there like Hamby and Yee.
It just doesn't "sell me", know what I mean?

Know when you see something and it just doesn't look quite right...