PDA

View Full Version : OT: Drug Cartel Partnerships=bad

Black Jack II
08-15-2007, 12:06 PM
"The friend of my enemy is my friend."

Islamic Terrorist's partnering up with Mexican drug cartels, changing there Arabic names to hispanic, makes sense when you think about how much of a narcotic producing nation Afgan is. This is from DEA reports to congress.

People who are soft on border issues must be in there own world.

http://washingtontimes.com/article/20070809/NATION/108090085&SearchID=73290067523938

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/report_2273___article.html/drug_washington.html

sanjuro_ronin
08-15-2007, 12:07 PM

Islamic Terrorist's partnering up with Mexican drug cartels, changing there Arabic names to hispanic, makes sense when you think about how much of a narcotic producing nation Afgan is.

People who are soft on border issues must be in there own world.

http://washingtontimes.com/article/20070809/NATION/108090085&SearchID=73290067523938

I am also for perisan taco, but not this type !
:D

Black Jack II
08-15-2007, 12:09 PM
I am also for perisan taco, but not this type !

LOL, this would more be like a radiation infected taco.:eek:

sanjuro_ronin
08-15-2007, 12:13 PM
You guys ( The US) do it to yourselves, you set yoursevles up for this stuff with crappy and nearsighted foreign policy and interventions, then its your own people that pay.
You guy really need to make your goverment agencies more accountable for the crap they do oversees that comes back to bite you on the arses.

Black Jack II
08-15-2007, 12:15 PM
You guys ( The US) do it to yourselves, you set yoursevles up for this stuff with crappy and nearsighted foreign policy and interventions, then its your own people that pay.

H@nkey please, don't even get in this game with me.

Stick to the persian taco.

sanjuro_ronin
08-15-2007, 12:16 PM
H@nkey please, don't even get in this game with me.

Stick to the persian taco.

******?
Dude, you stuck on the 70's?
Ah yes, along with your foreign policy :D

Black Jack II
08-15-2007, 12:47 PM
If you don't have a 70'd aura your just cannon fodder for roving street gangs on rollerblades. It's not my fault you don't have a sexy black sister and a sexy white bunny to get you beer.

Better get your head straight!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-xaqIoh2FU

sanjuro_ronin
08-15-2007, 12:50 PM
If you don't have a 70'd aura your just cannon fodder for roving street gangs on rollerblades. It's not my fault you don't have a sexy black sister and a sexy white bunny to get you beer.

Better get your head straight!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-xaqIoh2FU

:D:D:D

Shut your mouth, but I talking about Shaft....

Three Harmonies
08-15-2007, 05:09 PM
And I would believe everything the DEA reports to congress:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Black Jack II
08-15-2007, 05:46 PM
And I would believe everything the DEA reports to congress

You conspiracy players always make me laugh, its like the sound a kid makes when he takes his finger and strums his bottom lip, big bad government agency paranoia is always funny to me.:rolleyes:

rogue
08-15-2007, 05:59 PM

Islamic Terrorist's partnering up with Mexican drug cartels, changing there Arabic names to hispanic, makes sense when you think about how much of a narcotic producing nation Afgan is. This is from DEA reports to congress.

The partnership has been going on for decades. Ever wonder where the PLO and other like groups got their cash from? How do poppy products grown in Afghanistan turn up in final form in the US? Don't ask me because I really don't know the answers to any of these questions.

Black Jack II
08-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Don't ask me because I really don't know the answers to any of these questions

LOL.

Still, even with the evidence right there, people still are soft on border issues.:rolleyes:

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Rather than toughen up our boarders, I am in favor of conquering Mexico. I think in the long run it will be a more cost effective strategy.

Fei Li
08-16-2007, 03:38 AM
About the boarders:
If I remember history right everyone's ancestors in the US crossed at some point of history the boarder. So you are ALL immigrants or descendants of immigrants.
Not speaking of that the US economy would probably break down if you could shut your frontiers 100%
Last but not least there would not be drug traffic if there wasn't the demand for drugs.

sanjuro_ronin
08-16-2007, 04:12 AM
The partnership has been going on for decades. Ever wonder where the PLO and other like groups got their cash from? How do poppy products grown in Afghanistan turn up in final form in the US? Don't ask me because I really don't know the answers to any of these questions.

Yes, the partnership ( if you wanna call it that) is not new, then again, the biggest supporter of Al Queda are certain parties in Saudi Arabia, same parties that sell quite a bit of oil to the US ( and other services as well).

None of this is new or really news, its just part of doing business in the Middle East.

Three Harmonies
08-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Who is paranoid? The government has proven over, and over again that they are full of **** and perpetuate their own personal agenda's for no ones good other then their own.
How many times does one need to be lied to before they start to see the writing on the wall?

brianK
08-16-2007, 05:04 PM
The drug addiction that's really causing us problems in the US is our addiction to oil. That addiction really does fund our enemies and destroy the environment. It looks to me like immigration is turning into the gay marriage of this election: A wedge issue that will be used to convince people to vote for the guys who got us in this mess.

Brian

brianK
08-16-2007, 05:07 PM
And the fact that we partnered with the opium-fuelled warlords in Afghanistan AFTER our partnership with the Taliban fell apart is quite troubling. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Brian

Christopher M
08-16-2007, 06:19 PM
And the fact that we partnered with the opium-fuelled warlords in Afghanistan AFTER our partnership with the Taliban fell apart is quite troubling...

What gives you the impression that the US is partnered with opium warlords? To the contrary, perhaps the most significant contribution to the American inability to control or influence Afghanistan is the American policy of forbidding Afghan production of opium. For a substantial portion of the population, there's simply no economic alternative to poppies as a cash crop, and when Americans come and burn all the poppy fields and tell these people they can't grow any more if they want to be America's friend, these people quite naturally look for other friends -- not surprisingly, Afghanis don't love American enough to starve their families to death for it. This has been a well-known economic and policy problem since before the invasion. The Economist, for example, has been covering it fairly consistently.

brianK
08-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Good post Christopher. That illustrates one of the fundamental problems with the war on drugs. Our govt imposes their "moral" view on other nations and expects the govt and people of that nation to go along willingly, despite the fact that many of these people have never seen the "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs" commercial. If you haven't seen the egg frying, you just don't know the horrors of drugs. The Bushies have even pressured Canada about their progressive laws regarding Mary Jane. A nation with universal health care and legal,er, recreational activities, we can't have that.:rolleyes:

And while our attempt to work with the opium lords fell apart, it doesn't change the fact that the attempt was made.

Brian

AJM
08-18-2007, 08:29 AM
What gives you the impression that the US is partnered with opium warlords? To the contrary, perhaps the most significant contribution to the American inability to control or influence Afghanistan is the American policy of forbidding Afghan production of opium. For a substantial portion of the population, there's simply no economic alternative to poppies as a cash crop, and when Americans come and burn all the poppy fields and tell these people they can't grow any more if they want to be America's friend, these people quite naturally look for other friends -- not surprisingly, Afghanis don't love American enough to starve their families to death for it. This has been a well-known economic and policy problem since before the invasion. The Economist, for example, has been covering it fairly consistently.
You live in a fantasy world or you're a paid government shill.

The Willow Sword
08-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Soft on Border issues eh?

Well i must commend BJ II because it would seem that now he is going to go pick strawberries and harvest oranges and join a landscaping team and do all those other jobs that "Decent self riteous" americans will NOT do. It would seem that BJII will ALSO start a housecleaning business as well and clean up rich peoples cr@p. With the border all walled up like he wants it to be and drivin all those illegals back to where they came from, BJII is now going to do those jobs and train his kids to do them as well, Way to go BJII i was wrong about you, you ARE the True American:rolleyes: decent and such a patriot to this country and economy:D

Peace love dope,,TWS

Christopher M
08-18-2007, 10:25 AM
You live in a fantasy world or you're a paid government shill.

No YOU live in a fantasy world or YOU or a paid government shill...

On reflection, this sort of antagonistic conversation tactic doesn't seem very productive. Maybe we should limit ourselves to substantial remarks about the issues at hand.

Black Jack II
08-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Well i must commend BJ II because it would seem that now he is going to go pick strawberries and harvest oranges and join a landscaping team and do all those other jobs that "Decent self riteous" americans will NOT do

Nope, I have made good choices in my life and make more than a decent living. BTW, a LOT of americans do some good awful or serious manuel labor jobs, including picking strawberries and harvesting oranges, there called farmers.

ALSO start a housecleaning business as well and clean up rich peoples cr@p

See above.

With the border all walled up like he wants it to be and drivin all those illegals back to where they came from, BJII is now going to do those jobs and train his kids to do them as well,

Nope, but those jobs can go to Americans who need them at wages deemed realisticaly acceptable, instead of paying actual criminals to do the work instead at dirt wages. BTW, there is a difference between an illegal alien and a legal worker on a "visa" system. Learn to know the difference.

Way to go BJII i was wrong about you, you ARE the True American decent and such a patriot to this country and economy

Spades above you kid. Spades above you. I think a little paragraph of yours has already proven that.:rolleyes:

You can be as open border as you want, I find it a ignorant outlook, but your free to do so. Illegal immigration costs the U.S. much more that it generates annually in terms of migrant payments and the actual purchasing of goods and services, which means illegal's are eating up more than they are contributing to our nation, and what little they do contribute back into the pot is very disproportionate.

By disproportionate, I means immigration costs the U.S. billions of dollars every single year, costs handled mostly by your state and local governments. Then add in the government expenditures for criminal justice, emergency and non-emergency medical care and it starts to get even far worse in the numbers game.

Lets not even get into the education sector or the CDC aspect of illegal immigration.

rogue
08-19-2007, 02:54 PM
That illustrates one of the fundamental problems with the war on drugs. Our govt imposes their "moral" view on other nations and expects the govt and people of that nation to go along willingly, despite the fact that many of these people have never seen the "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs" commercial. If you haven't seen the egg frying, you just don't know the horrors of drugs. The Bushies have even pressured Canada about their progressive laws regarding Mary Jane. A nation with universal health care and legal,er, recreational activities, we can't have that.:rolleyes:

And while our attempt to work with the opium lords fell apart, it doesn't change the fact that the attempt was made.

Brian

Oddly enough it seems that Brian has no problem with other governments trying to impose their will on us.

Who benefits from the drug trade the most?