PDA

View Full Version : Hand drawn object in Google Earth?

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-24-2007, 07:17 AM
So I am google earthing Baltimore Maryland, and I bumble into the intersection of Bonsai and Eastern. What do I see? Hand drawn cars on the road! LOL! They look like little penciled sketches.

Unless that is really a sat photo of toon town!!

The funny part is these hand drawn cars are in traffic with REAL cars too!!

David Jamieson
08-24-2007, 07:28 AM
dude, no good without a screenshot or coordinates to same.

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Ok, here you go.

So I am google earthing Baltimore Maryland, and I bumble into the intersection of Bonsai and Eastern.

David Jamieson
08-24-2007, 07:40 AM
This is probably ghosting or artifacts caused from overlaying one image over another. Google earth gets it's images from multiple sources including satellites, aircraft etc. So when swaths are taken, they are taken at different time and overlaid onto the wire mesh at scale.

occasionally you get these anomalies in the photos. It's like a poor quality shot laid over a high quality one and an aggregate of both coming from that.

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-24-2007, 07:47 AM
Ok, how do you explain the one where you see the wheels, like a,little kid drew it?

Look at the intersection of Eastern, and Bonsai. See the truck? It's the penciled in car in front of it.

sanjuro_ronin
08-24-2007, 07:50 AM
Its a conspiracy !!

those pesky pixies are everywhere !!

SaintSage
08-24-2007, 07:51 AM
Ok, how do you explain the one where you see the wheels, like a,little kid drew it?

Look at the intersection of Eastern, and Bonsai. See the truck? It's the penciled in car in front of it.

You were the one that thought you saw a UFO, weren't you?

RD'S Alias - 1A
08-24-2007, 07:53 AM
You tell me what this thing is.

Also, here is a list of my siting report, and a bunch of others in Illinois around the same time.

http://www.mufon.com/mufonreports.htm

Search United States, Illinois, dates from Jan 07-Feb 07

sanjuro_ronin
08-24-2007, 07:57 AM
A rip on the space-time continuim !!

**** that Peter Pan !!

PlumDragon
08-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Digital Image Processing can create a number of artifacts. Theres no telling what kind of algorithms all the soruces that touch those pictures ran them through, but having completed a number of graduate level courses dealing with signal/image processing and having done Defense Engineering to solve target identification problems, I can tell you with confidence that what you are seeing look to be perfectly legitimate artifacts that, to me, dont look to be tampered with.

IronWeasel
08-24-2007, 03:01 PM
Is it the blue one?

sunfist
08-25-2007, 04:17 AM
Digital Image Processing can create a number of artifacts. Theres no telling what kind of algorithms all the soruces that touch those pictures ran them through, but having completed a number of graduate level courses dealing with signal/image processing and having done Defense Engineering to solve target identification problems, I can tell you with confidence that what you are seeing look to be perfectly legitimate artifacts that, to me, dont look to be tampered with.

Which means the only logical conclusion is...

GHOST CARS!

Royal Dragon
08-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Yes, the Blue one is one of the ones I was talking about.