PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Kung Fu Federation

readytorockbabe
08-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Has anybody heard of the East Coast Kung Fu Federation?

Shaolin Dude
08-24-2007, 09:24 PM
I have heard of them. Where are they located now in Boston?

readytorockbabe
08-25-2007, 07:08 AM
Maybe I'm not sure. Do you know Jason Yee, the Sanshou kickboxer who was in Dark Assassin? That movie was shot in China Town, Boston. Do you anybody who's part of the federation? A guy I talked to at a kung fu school said that someone named Master "G" (I don't know how to spell the Chinese surname, do you?) was the sponsor for many Chinese to come from Asia to teach in the US in the 60s, 70s, 80s.

Lama Pai Sifu
08-25-2007, 10:50 AM
Master 'Gee' was a prominant East Coast Master, who was very well known in the late 70's. He is credited with many things and he was responsible for the success of many artists, through to this very day. Tons of people have been delighted with his performaces over the years and I believe his unique style still exists in many of the artists of today. I'm sure you can look him up via Google.

Peace.

PS
You might also be able to find him if you look up Wonder Mike and Big Bank Hank, but I believe Hank might have expired by now.

D'oh!!!!!

readytorockbabe
08-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Master 'Gee' was a prominant East Coast Master, who was very well known in the late 70's. He is credited with many things and he was responsible for the success of many artists, through to this very day. Tons of people have been delighted with his performaces over the years and I believe his unique style still exists in many of the artists of today. I'm sure you can look him up via Google.

Peace.

Hah. Yeah, ok man.

PS
You might also be able to find him if you look up Wonder Mike and Big Bank Hank, but I believe Hank might have expired by now.

D'oh!!!!!

Hahaha. Thanks.

John Takeshi
08-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Has anybody heard of the East Coast Kung Fu Federation?

The East Coast is weak. Their kung-fu is watered down and has no power. Over here on the West Side, we put them down on their knees, butt-necked please.

I was quoting Ice Cube and Dove C on that one. I hope this demonstrates how hip I can be.

banditshaw
08-26-2007, 07:50 AM
The East Coast is weak. Their kung-fu is watered down and has no power. Over here on the West Side, we put them down on their knees, butt-necked please.

I was quoting Ice Cube and Dove C on that one. I hope this demonstrates how hip I can be.

That's WC aka the Killer. Not Dove C.
Besides it's all about the Dirty Dirty South these days.......

readytorockbabe
08-26-2007, 07:59 AM

Yeah, you're a lot of help.