PDA

View Full Version : Important Question!!

S.Teebas
07-04-2001, 05:32 AM
Does anyone here believe they could be Bruce Lee reincarnated?

S.Teebas

DragonzRage
07-09-2001, 06:48 AM
I'm pretty sure that I am :) If not his reincarnation, I am at least his illegitimate child (despite how much it angers my parents when I tell them that). But on other days I feel that I may actually be the reincarnation of Mohandes Gandhi...but then again I think my temper may be too short for that to be true. Gandhi was a nonviolent pacifist. My plastic surgeon and my psycotherapist have told me that I am more of an antisocial sadist. On the third wednesday night of every month that begins with a "J" the orange clown comes to me in my dreams and tells me that I am actually the reincarnation of Elvis Presley and that I have a duty to carry on his work. BUT that can't be true because I know that Elvis is not dead yet. He's actually an acquaintance of mine and I run into him every once in awhile at the hardware store and we always have a nice chat standing in line at the customer complaint department. So yeah...I'd have to say that in all likelihood, I am indeed Lee's reincarnation. Every once in awhile I even have a flashback dream of being lost in the room of mirrors on the set of "Enter the Dragon". I then chase Mr Han down into the rabbit hole where I freefall until I land on the yellow brick road and the magic munchkins of JKD Land lead me down the road to speak to the Wizard, who reveals many hidden secrets of JKD to me.

Anyway, I'd love to tell you all more, but my spaceship just arrived. My extraterrestrial friends have to make it back to the Pluto stargate by 4:20 and I don't want to keep them waiting. Good topic though...it really hasn't been discussed enough on this board.

"Old enough to pee is old enough for me!"
-jojitsu27