PDA

View Full Version : Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel Health type stuff

No_Know
08-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Tightness of the lungs:

Elbow by side/ribs; fingers forward; bring palm to center line of body; bend hand at wrist towards body (around parallel with stomach/chest);curl fingers in to palm pinky tightest others less tight than previous finger; thumb and index fingermake a partial circlethat might hold a Chinese teacup. Move arm forward dippingand then rising; rise above initial hand position (inhale while rising if can-keep stretching arm while maintaining significant bend. Rotate hand at wrist several times beforereleasing arm.

My thoughts-ish

I No_Know

No_Know
08-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Find a pacing of your inhale that is within comfort--breathing might should be less fast than you are used. And even less fast than that perhaps.

The arm stops when the inhale stops.

You might find stress at the forearm to or at the back of the hand. This is usual for me.

The cup (imaginary (unless you went-ish and got one))stays at the center line-up and down.

The elbow might be nearly straight but must maintain some bend--enough bend and tension that it could get knocked and not locked or hyper-extended.

If you exhale and still have bend to your arm, merely inhale again there-by allowing the arm to move. There might be a dip at this starting while partially extended.

People with lung infections/bronchitis should extend during exhales. Inhale only while the cup is extended but stopped--the throat and nose can be so messed-up that breathing especially drying inhale can be perhaps annoying or the such.

No_Know

No_Know
09-04-2007, 05:21 PM
These techniques and mentions can involve nerves and adjustments to pressure in the head. Besides caution in undertaking Any of My mentions. Perhaps a physician or proper medical authority should be consulted. No_Know

Pressure at the base of the nose near the front teeth, especially to either side, might make breathing through the nasal passages more free and or or loosen stuff that is now more free to come down the nasal passages.

When blowing the nose it might be more productive to close off one nasal passage to divert the blow through the open passage. Be gentle at the start of a blowing of the nose, too harsh can at least unpreferrablly affect the ear.

Closing off the right nasal passage by careful pressing from the outside ((down)-in-up) while carefully pressing the piece near the sound tunnel opening of the ear while blowing the nose might be a cautious and productive way to blow your nose.

To the left or right of your front teeth; pressing in to the base of the nose (not the bridge), you might find a ridge. Gentlly applying constant pressure here before you blow your nose might help blowing of the nose be more easy.

No_Know

No_Know
10-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Still to refine-pressing the left hip rubbing over the bone from the side to the front-side seems to aid in passage while bowel moving. Steady pressure seems to release for a better emptiing. As if a clock on your cranium and belly-hole/belly-button as noon- ten thirty to nine is the release area. Fanning massaging (up anddown pressing) in the ten thirty region can help perhaps.

Also rub down, on either side of your spine to bring stuff closer to exit.

The black on the back of the shrimp you just shelled might be stuff lined-up to go-out. Merely help yours along, might be the thinking-ish.

I No_Know

No_Know
11-27-2007, 06:20 PM
Stick-out your tongue.

Press the tip of your tongue to yourbottom teeth backsand push the tongue forward rolling passed the top teeth backs or roof of mouth...

It seems to make more clear the the nasal cavity hole above the throat.

Seperating the lips might help if you keep the tip in your mouth.

No_Know

This is in general.

No_Know
11-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Exhale and continue to exhale inhale only a little to exhale some more. As long as you can exhale the pain is less seeming perhaps. Any inhale is through the nostrals and less than a second long.

No_Know

No_Know
12-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Inhale less than much more than a second. However, one might feel a light-headedness. Yet, I think that this lower inhale technique might help tolerate the cold or be part of helping to endure a cold to freezing temperature environment.

No_Know

No_Know
12-17-2007, 05:22 PM
The nosebridge seems to be a juncture. To either side and underneath the skin there; are holes. Pressing the outside to maneuver the inside--down then up or angled inward at an angle. This increases the blockage. Blockage is used here to divert the force of the exhalation. Same force perhaps but now more focused. This might help to move, dislodge, remove stickier stuff.

This method of nasal passage blockage can be further augmented by pressing the exposed part of the earlobe over the sound passageway into the ear. Or the tip of ear above-ish the earlobe but acrossa gap. Do this with the indexfingers. your pinkey fingers if you have any might be at your eye or the outside of your eyebrow. Bend them and pressin on your nostrals. In then upward to block one of the nasal passages.Note:blocking only one nasal passage you are still to close-ish Both ears.

Pressure...you are diverting a high velocity force from a typically dual exhaust system which virtually cannot redline by untampered-with forces to half capacity. Yet introducing excessive foce. There might be a situation of pressure distribution outside of the exhaust system. This might tend to backlash effect the ears--pressue from the inside blowing outwards parts in your ear. I might think potentially literally blowing out literally and figuratively, your ear part or parts.

Close the ears, press the nose and squint--the closed ears and squinting or forciblly closing the eyes are counter forces to the parhaps damaging pressure of a focused blowing of the nose.

This can be messy. Logic it out or kneel at a tub and bend to have th side catch the out-go.

No_Know

No_Know
01-08-2008, 05:58 PM
I might think that there is a definite passageway. The white... that comes to the skin or raises it I understand to basically be dead~ white-blood cells. They died fighting-ish. These if you would, wash-up at pores of the skin. Butthese I might think, block. Blocking adjusts pressure--where you vent through pores a blocked pore can bring discomfort/loss of flexibility/ill-feeling at least...My Say.

Correct pressure-outing the dea-white blood cellscan be associated with a pop. Where ever the pop might have been the fight. Or perhapsthe exhaust ven-ish for that area-ish.

Physical pressure-outing has for me seemingly related to ease of discomfort and flexibility..

Pressing/holding in place then, moving/ turning/ making adjustment, might be at least some, asociated with pop sound(s) Other than music charts related.

Popping grandma said was air. Air in the closed universe of the body~might be round. Sphere is one of hardest to compress. Air trapped in key area might perhaps with, interfere.

A mention...A Thought.

I No_Know

No_Know
03-30-2008, 08:29 AM
Massage the calves of the legs, the inner thigh, the front hip and the abdominal above the waist to address flexibility. The lower back above the waist (between the spinal column and that side should be kneaded.

No_Know

No_Know
04-28-2008, 04:55 PM
When getting wet such as bath or shower use a wash cloth if you can or the such. Skin seems to build-up. Besides adding weight I might think dead skin under fresh new skin might be some kind of unhealthy. But more than that is the pore blockage with which I tend to be concerned. As long as the hair comes through the skin's top most layer I might presume that the pore is nearly fairly clear. However, if you get to look at people's skin you might notice a curled hair. I take it that this is an unscraped area. Washing might have occured, yet without enough pressure the skin staied. Thankfully soap addressed some of the possible dirt. Yet if the skin dies under the skin how does this benefit you? Do you become more attractive to those that eat dead skin or seek out the rotting?

If not a wash cloth use more pressure and rub areas. The legs which might have hair is good--even the hair on you can help scrubbing, one might think. The skin might come off like small versions of rolled dough. Small things for the Human body can be Big things. Health yourself.

No_Know

IronWeasel
04-28-2008, 07:33 PM
When getting wet such as bath or shower use a wash cloth if you can or the such. Skin seems to build-up. Besides adding weight I might think dead skin under fresh new skin might be some kind of unhealthy. But more than that is the pore blockage with which I tend to be concerned. As long as the hair comes through the skin's top most layer I might presume that the pore is nearly fairly clear. However, if you get to look at people's skin you might notice a curled hair. I take it that this is an unscraped area. Washing might have occured, yet without enough pressure the skin staied. Thankfully soap addressed some of the possible dirt. Yet if the skin dies under the skin how does this benefit you? Do you become more attractive to those that eat dead skin or seek out the rotting?

If not a wash cloth use more pressure and rub areas. The legs which might have hair is good--even the hair on you can help scrubbing, one might think. The skin might come off like small versions of rolled dough. Small things for the Human body can be Big things. Health yourself.

No_Know

The sentences. The sentences!!!

No_Know
06-23-2008, 07:36 PM
It was mentioned that astronauts whose space suits have a cut in it might have their blood boil because if a lack of pressure. I got to thinkling that if lack of pressure makes for easier boiling. For fever one might try increasing the preasure on the body. Be careful of reducing circulation of the blood. But continuous timed squeezes ti areas of near surface blood flow or areas of large muscles to constrict the muscles whit less direct constriction of blood flow passages.

I No_Know

A smaller room might help reduce fever. Also sitting in water though not necessarily cold or freezing water. Colder would have the function of molecular slowing of agitation. Water ...there is more pressure in air than water above thirty three feet in depth.

There seems to be something in reducing fever if there was a device even for a limb that enclosed part of the limb and adjusted the pressure in the localized atmosphere of the limb-sort-of-thing.

No_Know

GreenCloudCLF
06-24-2008, 10:52 AM
A smaller room might help reduce fever.
No_Know

When I have a fever I sit in a closet for 10 minutes and it goes away...:rolleyes:

IronFist
07-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Inhale less than much more than a second.

is that more or less than a second?

No_Know
07-17-2008, 04:18 PM
"Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Know

is that more or less than a second? "
06-24-2008 01:52 PM

More than a second. But the volume of the inhale should be less than much. Other than quick. Steady-ish--continual. It might even get to a place where you are conceptualizing inhalation yet some exhalation occures. Continue the low volume steady breathing-in.

No_Know

IronWeasel
07-17-2008, 04:30 PM
"Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Know

is that more or less than a second? "
06-24-2008 01:52 PM

More than a second. But the volume of the inhale should be less than much. Other than quick. Steady-ish--continual. It might even get to a place where you are conceptualizing inhalation yet some exhalation occures. Continue the low volume steady breathing-in.

No_Know

How can I get a black belt in Squirrel Kung fu?

No_Know
07-18-2008, 05:06 AM
If possible, I must first find a distributer of leather goods. They then must have in their inventory black belts with buckles. And I would have to open a store. "JCPenny three ninety-five -Karate Kid (movie).

One rank: Better.

Ranking system for Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu Squirrel

New Born Colt
Colt
Snake Sheds Its Skin
Soft shelled Crab
Forever Little Mountain

No_Know

No_Know
07-19-2008, 04:33 AM
New-Born Colt--the instinct is strong; the body is incapable; the will is faulted(a lack of Hope, Desire or there is Fear

Colt--a thing can be done well once, yet it is an effort to do or to do as well again or better.

Snake Sheds It's Skin--noticed unit(body--self (Self)) improvment (observed improvement in skill or an observed development or awareness).

Soft Shelled Crab--an abandonment of brutish physical strength. A vulnerable stage where breathing strength and frequency(alterational) manipulation are attempted instead of the more certain hard and muscular movements. No breathing or Barely Breathing and rooting at the lower middle abdominals. Abandonment of the hard for the soft and staying with the soft until you have a soft hardness (your shell is bigger and at least as good).

(Forever Little Mountain)--your softness use and flexibility could break diamond or titanium or vibratium (almost any physical substanceand your frequencymanipulation could permiate the Earth throughto the other side or where ever you chose; every subatomic particle is as strong as the whole of your body.

Basically...Something like this... I might not even be known or even have a correct idea, but I would like for it to be wonderfilled and great.

No_Know

IronWeasel
07-19-2008, 09:10 AM
How can I get a black belt in Squirrel Kung fu?

I already have the uniform.

No_Know
07-20-2008, 03:15 AM
The uniform was a T-shirt, with shorts worn over jogging pants. When hot out pull the jogging pants down to hang--held-up by the shorts but the wasteband visible on the sides. I liked the look. Also, shoes and socks as shoes is what you would have on if something happened.

Practice, taking off shoes. Perhaps taking off socks to actually develop the toes/feet.

Clothes you can get dirty, and good for movement.

No_Know

No_Know
07-22-2008, 06:32 AM
Part of this is a reaction. Concept-that the soldiers carrying out the orders of reaction have a bad list. And that if the list could be reworked you would not have a reaction to that.

Air stays in the lungs. Pressing yourself to affect the bottom of the lungs around exhale might improve your energy as you clear some of the stagnant air and have more room to accept fresh oxygenated air.

Also, you might want to get more hugs. I find that some things in the body won't work if they are too loose. If your lungs are too relaxed or non-tense they contract. But being outside of a certain zone even contracted they do not compress and your lungs virtually stay open when you close them. pressing near the stomach or ribs might create the pressure to close yourlungs manually for the muscle contractions to be close enough to the zone or in the zone of collapse for them to compress blowing the bad~ air out and thus taking in more of the good air.

No_Know

IronWeasel
07-22-2008, 07:36 AM
Part of this is a reaction. Concept-that the soldiers carrying out the orders of reaction have a bad list. And that if the list could be reworked you would not have a reaction to that.

Air stays in the lungs. Pressing yourself to affect the bottom of the lungs around exhale might improve your energy as you clear some of the stagnant air and have more room to accept fresh oxygenated air.

Also, you might want to get more hugs. I find that some things in the body won't work if they are too loose. If your lungs are too relaxed or non-tense they contract. But being outside of a certain zone even contracted they do not compress and your lungs virtually stay open when you close them. pressing near the stomach or ribs might create the pressure to close yourlungs manually for the muscle contractions to be close enough to the zone or in the zone of collapse for them to compress blowing the bad~ air out and thus taking in more of the good air.

No_Know

I can break six acorns...wothout seperators.

sanjuro_ronin
07-22-2008, 08:26 AM
I can break six acorns...wothout seperators.

Without video evidence I call BS !!
3 acorns ok, MAYBE 4, but 6, BS !!!

No_Know
07-22-2008, 08:34 AM
Six acorns sounds like nuthing short of respectable.

I No_Know

No_Know
07-27-2008, 07:56 AM
Yesterday I cried in Joy. I made adjustments to my legs and had flexibility unseen in weeks if not over a year. I seemed as though It should be sad to be joied at something I should be taking for granted.

I once was given a tip for work done. I cried. I cried because I thought it shameful to be so Happy to be able to buy food to eat that day thanks to having that currancy tip.

No place for Shame...Appreciate...Breathe. This is at least in part perhaps an Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel concept...

I No_Know

No_Know
08-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Please, do keep in mind that pain gone in that case meant I could go on. Yet, pain gone without sufficient caution might be severe hurt. The pain could be a guard, waving to say danger ahead. Continuing...has other than preferred results. Depending on how you make the pain not there might affect this. I did it with breathing. If you use another means to supposedly have the same affect. You don't. Processes, procedures methods, factors. numbing or inhibiting un naturally--other than will or thought or Breathing might affect other or at least another bodily system that with the natural methods I just mentioned--Will, Thought, Breathing would be functioning at heightened or a non-diminished capacity.

I No_Know

Eye on the Prize, some dismiss the rules. It's the rules that make the game. You so called Win by other than the Rules of the game. You did get the prize, but you are perhaps,other than a winner.

No_Know
08-31-2008, 04:37 PM
Pain gone but treating things as fine might be other than best. When I barely breathed and had better functioning I was aware that part was more doable but there might be more...hence the reason there was initially pain...Though feeling better or fine you still have injury perhaps. For me I cold walk (upstairs one foot after the other--new for me) But I ...O.K.

Ofter you have a correction and pain gone there Must be the Strengthening, for this to become, in essence Permanent. I Was aligned but not strong which means I could slip out of place and Hurt myself very much. To even damage me.

As long as one is Aware.

No_Know

No_Know
09-03-2008, 02:44 PM
The corner of the nail can be bitten. If you bite off a corner of the nail there might be a string like attachment to the edge of the nail. This seems to be rolled skin and a close point. The corner and it's skin-tail can come loose from the finger with no bleeding, but this might be rare. More often people's skills or understandings break the closed universe that the body is by pulling and tearing the skin beside the fingernail. The hole can be bloodless that you can see, but there. Or bleed a lot. Either way there might be an annoying feeling beside the fingernail. Different from the initial ripping sensation and after effect. It might be a displacement of skin. Skin normally tight to you is seperated from you by a build-up of dead white blood cells or some thing related to lymph. A break in skin forms an entrance for air and contents of air. Infection starts but can be held back by what I thought was dead white blood cells. As the fight continues and the frontline is your fingernail between the flesh and the nail; white blood cells will combat and die and the bodies build. The beside of your finger is hurtful to touch (even just being) and the area of pain increases day after day. If the hole was small it can be more painful and difficult to squeeze out the contents under this area of skin. If you bled at the initial tear it would be easier as the gap is greater, and more can come out more quickly than from a smaller gap. Like the containers of much liquid with taps~ open a little and though it can be full, only a little might be released, more open-more flow...

Pry the flesh from near your nail with another finger's nail on that other finger. Or use a needle to pry. If prying does not get flow then ***** the skin to create a hole to leak the now, puss. Even open the skin with the needle.

Relief of pain from the infection ocurs with release of puss from the affected area.

While it might be seen as infection I see it as front-line in my body defending me. And a relief to understand while I have infection I have reduced chances of bacterial or viral infiltration. Please understand the meaning within what I put, if my terms do not match-up with that.

I No_Know

No_Know
12-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Caution on the force used and the area itself. The pain that can occur from this area noit working right might not be worth experimenting on sneeze siezure. Please consult a health care Professional before attempting this sneeze siezure.
There is an area when sharply/quickly pressed/struck that ends a sneeze or can depending on timing--how far you are into the sneeze and efficiency of the strike.

I use two fingers-beside/on-top-of each other. The area is between the left shoulder and the center portion of the upper breast.

Pectoralis major proximally, coracoid process and below the clavical...somewhere in there might be an area to end a sneeze.

No_Know

Caution on the force used and the area itself. The pain that can occur from this area noit working right might not be worth experimenting on sneeze siezure. Please consult a health care Professional before attempting this sneeze siezure.

No_Know
12-02-2008, 06:08 PM
I get a read-out (delta something) done and xrays on me.

The chiropractor indicated I had stage two arthritis of the hip-ish. The buffer stuff is basically missing between my pelvic area there and my thigh bones.

But for this writing the thought is that the thigh can be manipulated to ease dislocation in the hip area if the dis location is if the proximal thighbone. A basic manipulation I use in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is the large muscle grab. It has one reach under/to the back of a large muscle area--thigh, calf, aftarm, forearm, buttocks...press-in and adjust along the bone or counter to the muscle grain.

Foot out indicates an adjustment at the thigh right thigh counter clockwise-with the top of the thigh being the edge of the clock. Toes of the right foot turned in naturally indicates a rotation of the thigh muscles clockwise (two hands on basically opposing sides can help with lift and rotate).

That's a gist. Buton a personal note the inner thigh has a tough piec that runs into the pelvic region. correct pressing on this can aleviate pinching and sharp pain foro movement/use of the leg. The muscles closest to the bone head of the femercan be shifted and I hear cracking type sounds while moving my thigh and pressing on the pelvis region betwixt the pelvis and the thigh.

My terming might not be spot-on but a general idea can be gotten from my says.

No_Know

No_Know
12-07-2008, 08:10 AM
Mostly with astmatics in mind (at least severe asthmatics), gently pressing the ribs inward from the slight back might reduce the hurt of your lungs.

No_Know

No_Know
12-11-2008, 04:33 PM
I will say things, thoughts. But action from my says should be discussed with an authority of the Health Care-Medical Industry (industries). I merely share conceptualizations. No_Know Consider the source of the information/data/say...

Part of making walking better seemed to include a clear spine. Some get hugs to get a cracking sound from their back and relief. Some lay down and get pressed by hand fist elbow or foot...One situation is when your stuff is already pressed in. Exhale, while compressing your back muscles along the spine. This contraction excludes the banks that is your back.

I usually use a turning to get the cracking sound action. Part is isolated part is rotated. There is rotated at an angle. Less angle might can yield greater efficiency.

I started this post thinking of how I attempted to adjust my hip/thigh--down on one side, top leg forward adjust from the knee for effect. There is a push I would do at the back of the hip understanding the trapped air (if you would) was in the crook of the back (lumbar-sacral~), that worked for pop sound yet later realised also to rotate/press-pull/twist Upper middle back, revealing a crack sound stream.

There's where you feel it. Then there is where it Is or to where it got. Work the support areas to benefit and rid yourself of the offending discomfort/inhibit zone.

Discomfort might have roots or support areas as might a bruise or Tired/Fatigue or you--your feet. When you go to put your foot ("Out of Africa" and it has not moved sufficiently; one might stumble, trip or otherwise fall. Modern Mixed Martial Artists find favor with taking-ish a persons legs. Remove the support for the core to be more greatly removeable.

I No_Know

No_Know
01-20-2009, 01:47 PM
I say things. Other than do them, check if these mentions are healthy for you to do. Consult a physician or other healthcare professional.

Pressing between the shoulders and the neck, down, breaks tension areas. Reduces tightness of muscles around the neck. Reduces choking. Reduces snoring. Tucking theback between the shoulders--adjust the skin...the neck might be too far forward (malalignment). The neck pushing the throat forward reduces air passage. Adjust the neck so that it it closer to the back-Dangerous! as pressing to get the neck to straight line with the spine might damage the air tube in the throat. Press the chin/lower jaw to move the head to move the neck. Still Dangerous.

No_Know

Also support the back/neck juncture. The tongue moves back into the throat an angle more level than flat might prevent this some. But too sharp a tilt puts the chin to the chest. Possiblly closing the esophogus some. Thereby reducing air flow rupturing the breathing and getting you some grade of snoring, perhaps.

No_Know
01-23-2009, 01:56 PM
The neck carries tubes--for solid nutrients and for air (attainment and expulsion).

Muscles of the neck and muscles that might affect those muscles contract to varying levels. These muscles can tighten or get tightened enough to bother the tubes. Of most concern is the tube for air. Not only can they be physically triggered by being struck or the reverberations-ish, but physically mentally as by stress/worry/active thinking of other than preferred results.

The head controls on end of the throat--the roof of the mouth I might think. This is why the picture of baying at the moon by hounds and wolves--clearest passage for air on that end. And perhaps why the general tilt the head back for Cardio pulmanary Resusitation (CPR) supposedly.

Keep in mind the ends and openings and the tube connections when a persons unconcious breathing is addressed.

Sometimes pulling the skin of the chest near the throat can help clear the breathing of sleeping

No_Know

No_Know
02-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Tired resides in the muscle. Seperate this and wash the muscles of the body to release yawn points.

No_Know

No_Know
03-13-2009, 12:08 PM
Squirrel Meridian Work (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=54010086)

Down might be to flow out to the hands.
Up might be to flow back to the body.
In and back to press movement into te body.
Bend to direct it ( whatever it might be)ffurther down.
Pick-up the feet is to pull your leg passed it getting it to your lower leg (or moving your leg so that it covers your lowerleg (inside at least).

Thrust down (soft landing?) the raised foot to move yourleg passed it toward trhe upper parts.

Bend the knees to launch it to the upper body,elbows drop to pull down passed it.

Release the cycle, Begin the cycle.

No_Know

No_Know
03-17-2009, 12:12 PM
When exercising more than usual certain areas of the body you might notice redrises or gatherings of white. I say this is a sign of ridding that area of wastes by stimulation and perhaps a washing/wringing-out of the muscle there.

I think that pressing into to surrounding flesh (not necessarily puncturing), then pressing intoward the underlying center of the white area clears that pore. It is a process ant infection might be presumed. Continue to empty the area and it should heal some each squeezing. It is not so-much infection as this is where the dead-white blood cells go for that area. Cleaning the muscles brings the white blood cells to collect/escort the dirt (if you would) in the muscles...

No_Know

No_Know
04-12-2009, 07:59 AM
Note:Physician or health care professional consultation should occur before attempting my mentions as I am not a liscenced heath care professional nor Your Health care provider.-or the such

Asthmatics with a curve to their upper back might find better breathing if the curve is pressedthere are six to ten areas to press to give better breathing to the person center-on, center-down, left-on, right-on, left-down, right-down; left-outer-on, left-outer-down; right-outer-on, right-outer-down.

Pressing these with the palm heel with the front secured such as by bed mattress( person chest down on mattress).Hold the press for about seventeen seconds. Ear to the face of the asthmatic . My understanding is that the break or fold in the back is an area into which the lung(s) might expand. This presumed expansion mighttake the lungs out of the zone of reasonable functioning. I think there is a zone of operation for muscles. Too tighe or loose outside this zone is a loss of functionality. By pressing it provides stability not usually there for the asthmatic and you might hear the stagnant-ish air held-in the curve as you press and hold.

Eventually some presses will loose effect because your previous pressings have closed that portion of the under-skin gash-ish.

No_Know

No_Know
04-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Pressing on the xiphoid process near the solar plexus might temporarily reduce snoring effect~.

This might indicate a depressed upper chest and see-saw pressing the other-ish end relieves the closing.

No_Know

No_Know
06-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Rises in the skin, possible redening. Gather juice under the skin, by pressing the skin in towards the rises. One or more of the rises might begin to juice or secrete a clearish fluid. I think areas under the skin well-up with a juice. This juice prys the flesh from skin or skin from skin. This prying can cause discomfort or unease. Gather the juice by pressing the flesh/musclesclosethe squeeze to milk the rise.

This condition in the back where there is a break or greater curvature in the upper middle back might be adding unbeneficial pressure or addressing coated lungs. remove the juice to relieve some asmaticcases.

No_Know

No_Know
06-25-2009, 05:10 PM
Squeezing or mulitple sided pressing in on the head might at least momentarily reduce headache in at least some cases...

It seems as though by trying to hold your head together one applys pressure that reduces throbing or inflamation that was occuring or had occured. Perhaps some such some might say.

No_Know

No_Know
01-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Losing weight...glasses of beverage or cups...fill to a quarter or a third only at a time~ finish what you got before getting more.

Da Mo--No_Know

No_Know
02-01-2010, 01:25 PM
I realized my stomach (the next area of bulge after the breasts when you start from theneck. Looking at food amounnts I went with healthy was putting in not more than my stomach inside was big. This means for me a few slivers of chicken or only a few nuggets. but it is being processed and I can eat some more after my metabolism processing.

I should eat less than the size of my hand.

I like to eat often but bites it can be enough.

No_Know

No_Know
04-18-2010, 06:01 AM
I found that pressing the right side half way below the bottom of the ribs and the waist kneeding massage~ or periodic steady pressure (enough to depress but broad area pressing opposed to local or spot pointing through- might adjust pressure to move gas.

Gasses might gather and widen an area. Relocation the gas or getting contrations or reactions that dislodge or dislocate gas might aid in perhaps some tummy troubles-- cramping (while there are periodic yearly events that resultin or include cramping so can trying to do a thousand situps from a Roman chair type situation, or getting punched good in the gut- sometimes the amount of air we swallow when we swallow a beverage or the amountof air between our food transports gas which as a sphere can hardly be broken and lodges, makes impass or is part of whatever happens when one gets a gas-cramp.

No_Know