PDA

View Full Version : The RD/1bad65 bet thread

1bad65
09-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Sig is for one month. Sigs must be approved by me and RD. Sigs will be sent via PM to Boshea, not here in public. To keep it a surprise. :D

If they fight each other I lose. If they both show and Anthony will not fight AND the rules, waiver, and venue are what was agreed to, I lose. If I lose, I'll post once Boshea says I lost. Anthony has demanded his cornermen be allowed at the fight( I THINK 3) and that he is allowed to tape. He has stated Rudy can also have a corner and is also free to tape. If Rudy and Anthony agree to the venue, rules, etc and Anthony no-shows, I of course lose.

If Rudy 'runs out of time' with the venue or waiver, I win. This is because Rudy sat on it for nearly 3 months. I have claimed, as has Anthony, he may well duck out in this fashion. If there is a 'JFS incident' no matter where the venue is, I win. By that I mean Rudy shows, but there is someone (or something :)) that causes an incident that makes the fight not able to happen. If Rudy has a last minute injury, or keeps suggesting ridiculous venues, like a Masonic Lodge or an elementary school parking ot for example, I win. If Rudy's waiver has ridiculous draconian rules OR too many rules thus making it into a point-sparring event, I win. Boshea is the one who makes the call on whether the rules are acceptable or ridiculous.

Ok so far?

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Too complicated.

If Rudy backs out, You win, if Anthony backs out, I win, regardless of the reason.

I want a 3 part judging panel.

Ross, Sevenstar, Water Dragon would be my choices if one or two of them are willing. You have Bosea already, so we need 2 more. I want the other two to be seriously long term members here, with 1969 sign on dates or equivalent.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-05-2007, 11:14 PM
I just moved this over to the original thread, delete this one when you have time.

Water Dragon
09-06-2007, 05:56 PM
What in the he11 are you two talking about?

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-06-2007, 06:00 PM
We have a bet going on the upcoming Rudy Abel fight.

Actually, we are looking for 3 officiating judges for our bet. We have one, but need two more. I have sugjested the other two should be long time members of the forum, such as yourself.

Would you be willing to be on the panel?

cjurakpt
09-06-2007, 06:52 PM
if no one else volunteers or is deemed acceptable, I'd be available as an alternate, but again, only in absence of somone more qualified stepping up

Water Dragon
09-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Sorry Bro, I got too much studying to do. I'm gonna be scarce for the next few months.

RD'S Alias - 1A
09-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Ok, thanks anyway.

I just wanted someone trustworthy, which is why you were on my list of people to ask.

Lucas
09-07-2007, 11:56 AM
what are you guys betting?

RD's wimminz problems for Bad's rubber ducky?

Mr Punch
09-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Sorry Bro, I got too much studying to do. I'm gonna be scarce for the next few months.Yeah, sounds like a pirate.