PDA

View Full Version : poconos martial arts club.

uki
09-11-2007, 01:59 PM
i am a martial artist living in the poconos. there is a local martial arts club at ESU, but i wish to start a martial arts club to meet and exchange training tips, concepts, and ideas. i am currently building a flagstone training patio with a 12 step bagua circle made out of bricks. i have built a brick push hands(or whatever) station that is about 1 foot high. i have 3 stakes in a triangular pattern for three-step methods. the long term vision is to offer a fully creative and positive martial arts training enviroment for people of all styles to come together and mingle. there are current plans for a martial arts playground for both the children and the adult. i am interested in all ideas. if anyone is interested in forming a martial arts club in the poconos area, please feel free to send a private message to inquire.

uki
09-14-2007, 01:21 PM
ok. how about anyone living in the north eastern section of pennsylvania? anyone interested in starting a martial arts club?

sunfist
09-16-2007, 10:01 PM
I undertand this is probably an unfair opinion, but I get the feeling you are planning to chloroform people who respond, steal their kidneys, and leave them in a bathtub filled with ice.

uki
09-17-2007, 12:07 PM
not quite... i am just putting my feelers out to gather the energy of other martial artists who want to practice without paying to hang out together. i wish to develop the age old technique of simply gathering to together similar spirited people. there are other stylist out there(here) who are as i am.

BruceSteveRoy
09-17-2007, 02:09 PM
not quite... i am just putting my feelers out to gather the energy of other martial artists who want to practice without paying to hang out together. i wish to develop the age old technique of simply gathering to together similar spirited people. there are other stylist out there(here) who are as i am.

yeah, definately an organ harvester.:eek:

uki
09-17-2007, 03:02 PM
yeah, definately an organ harvester.:eek:funny thing we just watched the seceret of NIMH... and then decided to buy a pet rat. anyhows, i believe you are completely wrong.