PDA

View Full Version : Philipp Bayer

k gledhill
09-13-2007, 05:17 AM
http://www.philippbayer.net/

P bayer put up a video [small] of chi-sao at speed :D pole , knives etc...

Ernie
09-13-2007, 06:51 AM
nice blade work ;)

k gledhill
09-13-2007, 07:12 AM
:D I have some he had made , he can have them made for you. I added some tennis racket wraps [ comes raw] ..his expalnation of knife work changed completely how i saw VT as a fighting system....many see it from SLT up rather than Knives down...trying to learn the system from SLT 1st and alone or writing articles on a basic stance is ludicrously
naieve [sp?] further leading to rockem sockem robot kamikaze centeline busters :D
oh is that a mistake ....hear the knives sharpening in the distance ...;)

What you train early you will take into the fight later so one needs the knowledge of what is coming and prepare for perimiters, angling and movement , trying to get an 'edge' [sorry] on the other guy

Ernie
09-13-2007, 07:53 AM
I got a few sets of blades myself buddy ;)

all about the footwork and angles :D

Kevin Bell
09-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Funny, been doing some college essays and i didnt know how to spell naieve either :)

Props to Phillip for putting his stuff out there.

Ernie, im going to break your phone to pieces brother, problems your end for sure

byond1
09-13-2007, 07:41 PM
KG -

Great Stuff!! And mad props to Sifu Bayer. ~In my opinion~, that is about the best display of H.K WCK, I have seen and is some of the most realistic WCK training in general, I have encountered.

Hopefully I can meet you and Sifu one day. I dont know if I mentioned this, but I tried stopping buy and seeing you years ago, on MOTT street, but was told you no longer taught there, and I ended up having to return home, without meeting.

Thanks for sharing.

B

Ultimatewingchun
09-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Nice vid! Bayer looks like he knows what he's doin.' Good work.

k gledhill
09-14-2007, 09:43 AM
just training a simple idea beginning to end

dont know the way to do this ?

he will tell anyone , very open.

sanjuro_ronin
09-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Nice Pole work.

k gledhill
09-15-2007, 08:15 AM
byond anytime in nyc ...I share the idea :D...it will change your vt forever.

Dave P
09-21-2007, 05:43 AM
I see your doing a great job in the US Kevin...