PDA

View Full Version : Sifu David Peterson DVD's-Sept 20th release date

sihing
09-13-2007, 05:01 PM
I just got the word that the DVD's will be ready for shipment Sept.20/07 from Cranes Productions. Get'em while there hot everyone!!!

James

Ernie
09-21-2007, 07:33 AM
Hey Guys those who know me ,,know I don't BS and I'm not one of those hero worship linage junkies with a bad case of Sifu-said-so-itus LOL
So let me just pass on something I see as the most informative , crystal clear and concise DVD's I have ever seen [ now I have not seen everything out there but a good chunk =) ]

Since David is University teacher by trade and he teaches Chinese his ability to explain and break down wing chun terms , concepts and thinking in a way the western mind [ Yanks like me ] can understand is just a blessing and breath of fresh air !

so with out a doubt [ for me ] these are the best SLT and CK DVD's I have ever come across ,,if you like his book it's just an extension of the information .

now it is WSLVT but regardless of linage the info is still pure wing chun .

and David if you do read this brother,,,, I'm very proud of you and congratulations !

ps. another thing I dig about David is he is one of us a regular cat ,, not one of these mega ego maniac master marketing types B@stardizing the art ! [ my little rant ] :cool:

Chuan fa
09-21-2007, 09:17 AM
I hope to have my copy of his DVD in about a week.

Darrin

Ernie
09-21-2007, 09:55 AM
I hope to have my copy of his DVD in about a week.

Darrin

You wont regret it Darrin ,, I have had David's Private seminars since 1998 and since 2005 I have been using much of the material he passed on to me [ I suffered a nasty injury in 04 and I had to change the way I trained as I kept reinjuring myself ]

the information he passed my way about body mechanics and concepts really made the difference in me staying in the wing chun game ... and that's pretty much the stuff I have found the best results with in training my group ;)

David never asked me for a cent and was always there to answer questions and provide encouragement ... dude is just a humble real cat ..